Subject: bug#17375: 24.4.50; minibuffer completion by SPC

From: Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 22:50:27 +0900

Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>> When I visit a hidden buffer (i.e., the name begins with SPC),
>>> now I need to type:
>>> C-x b C-q SPC bla bla...

>> Why?  What happens when you hit C-x b SPC?

> It showed, as the candidates, all buffers of which the names don't
> begin with SPC.  (I'll verify it again on Cygwin nine hours after.)

I verified that it doesn't happen on the most fresh Emacs built
on Linux.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-04-30 on localhost.localdomain
Repository revision: 117034 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11303000
Configured using:
 `configure --verbose --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-xim
 --without-selinux'