Subject: 24.4.50; find-file any tramp method raises "Lisp nesting exceeds `max-lisp-eval-depth'"

From: Ross Patterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 17:35:03 -0700

A few days ago, trying to visit any tramp file (`/scpx:`, `/sudo:`,
etc.) results in "Lisp nesting exceeds `max-lisp-eval-depth'" as soon as
I type the colon.  This happens with or without ido.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.6)
 of 2014-04-26 on radon
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11405000
System Description: Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  browse-url-dwim-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x C-f / s c p x : M-x <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Mark saved where search started
Mark set [3 times]
Replaced 242 occurrences
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Mark set [3 times]
Quit
Mark set
expand-file-name: Lisp nesting exceeds `max-lisp-eval-depth'

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-invoice hides
~/.emacs.d/el-get/local/org-invoice
~/.emacs.d/el-get/git-rebase-mode/git-rebase-mode hides
~/.emacs.d/el-get/git-modes/git-rebase-mode
~/.emacs.d/el-get/flymake-python/flymake hides ~/.emacs.d/el-get/flymake/flymake
~/.emacs.d/el-get/flymake-cursor/flymake-cursor hides
~/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-cursor-20121220.957/flymake-cursor
~/.emacs.d/el-get/flymake-sass/flymake-sass hides
~/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-sass-20121218.812/flymake-sass
~/.emacs.d/el-get/flymake-easy/flymake-easy hides
~/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-easy-20130610.1705/flymake-easy
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
~/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/browse-kill-ring-1.3.1/browse-kill-ring
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
~/.emacs.d/el-get/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
~/.emacs.d/el-get/erc-extras/erc-chess hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-chess
~/.emacs.d/el-get/erc-extras/erc-speak hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-speak
~/.emacs.d/el-get/erc-extras/erc-nicklist hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-nicklist
~/.emacs.d/el-get/erc-extras/erc-list-old hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-list-old
~/.emacs.d/el-get/erc-extras/erc-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-topgit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit
~/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-stgit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit
~/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-wip hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-wip
~/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-blame hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-blame
~/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit
~/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-key-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode
~/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-svn hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/el-get/pymacs/pymacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pymacs/pymacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
~/.emacs.d/el-get/python/python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/progmodes/python
~/.emacs.d/el-get/flymake-python/flymake hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-truncate hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-backend hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-stamp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ring hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-spelling hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-sound hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-join hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-join
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-capab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-menu hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-imenu hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-netsplit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-replace hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-button hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-button
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-goodies hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-track hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-track
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-identd hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-match hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-autoaway hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-dcc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-services hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-services
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-speedbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-page hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-page
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-notify hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-networks hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-lang hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-log hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-fill hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-xdcc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-hecomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail erc-truncate erc-spelling
erc-desktop-notifications notifications dbus xml erc-autoaway erc-theme
derived erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit iswitchb
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat cus-edit misearch multi-isearch
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe debug browse-url man
org-version org-agenda org-w3m org-bbdb org-bibtex org-docview org-gnus
org-info org-irc org-mhe org-rmail org-element org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs auto-complete-config
auto-complete coffee-mode dash el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom el-get-core elpy
elpy-refactor epl find-file-in-project flymake-html-validator
highlight-indentation flymake flymake-cursor git-commit hl-tags-mode
pkg-info projectile pydoc-info pyvenv s skewer-setup smex tempbuf
websocket yasnippet warnings zencoding-mode python popup fringe-helper
idomenu iedit timezone url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth tramp-cache
ffap nndoc nndraft nnmh gnutls nnfolder utf-7 network-stream starttls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso vc-git flyspell ispell avl-tree
doc-view jka-compr image-mode bibtex noutline outline easy-mmode
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs browse-url-dwim string-utils list-utils
gnus-win nose imenu etags edit-server dired-x tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete python-pep8
message-missing-attach message idna format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader jss jss-debugger jss-console
jss-io jss-http-repl jss-io-pretty-printers jss-prompt jss-browser
jss-browser-firefox jss-browser-webkit json bindat jss-remote-value
jss-script url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source password-cache
url-vars mailcap jss-browser-api jss-super-mode jss-deferred jss-utils
find-func thingatpt cc-defs rect rx edmacro kmacro .loaddefs info-look
eieio byte-opt eieio-core pp help-mode autoload lisp-mnt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv dired info easymenu advice cl-macs gv cl package
local-theme delsel cap-words superword subword paren server grep compile
comint ansi-color ring ido org-theme mail-theme gnus gnus-ems nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr wid-edit cl-loaddefs
cl-lib cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1036576 107202)
 (symbols 48 81334 28)
 (miscs 40 22986 8505)
 (strings 32 448375 39906)
 (string-bytes 1 6421613)
 (vectors 16 53898)
 (vector-slots 8 1442756 88388)
 (floats 8 609 897)
 (intervals 56 16643 1794)
 (buffers 960 77)
 (heap 1024 105612 4121))