Subject: bug#17345: closed (Re: bug#17345: 24.4.50; some into clauses in cl-loop badly font-locked)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 20:49:03 +0000

Your bug report

#17345: 24.4.50; some into clauses in cl-loop badly font-locked

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17345: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17345
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#17345: 24.4.50; some into clauses in cl-loop badly font-locked
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 16:48:13 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Looks good, thanks.

Great, thanks, closed,

        Stefan

Subject: 24.4.50; some into clauses in cl-loop badly font-locked
From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:58:05 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,
in cl-loop "into" and following and even sometimes previous paren is
font-locked with font-lock-comment-face:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
          and collect (if (fboundp 'package-desc-full-name)
                          id
                        (cons (symbol-name (car id))
                              (package-version-join (cdr id)))) into delete-list
                                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                              font-lock-comment-face
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.4 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2014-04-24 on dell-14z
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY LIBXML2 FREETYPE
M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptative-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-y <return> <down> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> SPC a l i s t <right> 
<right> <left> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> C-x C-b <return> C-x 
C-b * l i s p SPC ^ h e l m M-m C-s i n t o <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <down> <down> <down> <C-down> <left> <left> <up> 
<down> <up> <down> <f1> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> 
<C-up> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <left> 
<left> <up> <up> <up> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> C-a C-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n 
M-w M-x r e p o <return> i n t o C-g C-x r b l o o 
p <down> <down> <down> <return> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> q M-x r e p <
return>

Recent messages:
Type a prefix key to toggle it. Run 'actions' with their prefixes. '?' for more help.
Running git push -v origin master:refs/heads/master
git finished.
(No files need saving)
Mark set
Auto-saving...
46 candidates marked
Auto-saving...
Mark set
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/auctex/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow epa-mail tramp-cache tramp-sh emacsbug cl-indent semantic/edit
semantic/tag-write magit-cherry magit-bisect magit-log-edit log-edit
add-log magit-key-mode magit view ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff diff-mode magit-compat
tar-mode autoload lisp-mnt mule-util mm-archive network-stream starttls
url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers finder-inf
helm-elisp-package helm-command semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate
pulse markdown-mode vc-rcs sh-script smie executable vc-git
semantic/db-find naquadah-theme em-unix em-script em-prompt em-ls
em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias
semantic/db-ref semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files align-let
git-gutter server psession golden-ratio semantic/bovine/el
semantic/db-el eieio-opt help-mode semantic/bovine semantic/db-mode
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet winner undo-tree
diff image-file newsticker newst-treeview newst-plainview newst-reader
newst-ticker newst-backend xdvi-search preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
pcomplete-extension em-term term disp-table ehelp helm-ipython
helm-elisp helm-eval python eldoc-eval warnings whitespace paren time
avoid recentf tree-widget savehist mu4e-config org-mu4e helm-mu
mu4e-contrib mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions
ido rfc2368 mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars mu4e-meta gnus-dired nnir gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win nnoo
config-w3m w3m-search w3m timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util w3m-load
smtpmail-async smtpmail sendmail dired-async iterator simple-call-tree
iedit-rect iedit iedit-lib smallurl mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader
wid-edit rectangle-utils rect ledger-config ledger esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-arg esh-util tv-utils async pcvs vc-cvs pcvs-parse
pcvs-info pcvs-defs pcvs-util ewoc mb-depth cl-info slime-autoloads
esh-toggle flymake no-word htmlize cl dired-extension emms-mpd-config
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer emms-info
emms-streams later-do emms-source-playlist emms-source-file
emms-player-simple emms-setup emms emms-compat org-config-thierry ob-sh
org-crypt cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew
holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-element
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda
org-annotation-helper addressbook-bookmark message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader firefox-protocol
bookmark-firefox-handler bookmark-extensions org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs init-helm-thierry
helm-mode helm-dictionary helm-ls-git helm-descbinds helm-ls-hg
helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
helm-plugin bookmark pp helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep wgrep-helm
wgrep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils dired compile comint
ansi-color ring helm-locate helm vc vc-dispatcher helm-config
helm-aliases epa-file epa derived epg epg-config auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache package info easymenu cl-macs gv
edmacro kmacro advice help-fns net-utils cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1204751 85580)
 (symbols 48 60387 3)
 (miscs 40 30358 1767)
 (strings 32 198882 24535)
 (string-bytes 1 5523871)
 (vectors 16 62503)
 (vector-slots 8 1020846 47754)
 (floats 8 2320 836)
 (intervals 56 70517 13205)
 (buffers 960 160)
 (heap 1024 79394 7679))
-- 
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997