Subject: bug#17337: epg-wait-for-status hangs forever

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 11:03:43 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

    I didn't mean to recompile.  I meant to copy temacs from the Mar 18
    build (which I believe you have built already, since you say you tried
    it) into the Apr 24 tree, and then do "temacs -l loadup dump" there to
    dump Emacs.

I don't have the old temacs any more.  All I have from the March sources
is the dumped emacs.  It has the preloaded files from March
but loads compiled Lisp files that exist now, and those are from the
later sources.

I could try loading some current versions of the preloaded Lisp files
into it.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110
USA
www.fsf.org  www.gnu.org
Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
  Use Ekiga or an ordinary phone call.