Subject: bug#17323: closed (Re: bug#17323: 24.3.90; SIGSEGV in mem_find (start=0x9995000) at alloc.c:3837 while GC.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 03:48:03 +0000

Your bug report

#17323: 24.3.90; SIGSEGV in mem_find (start=0x9995000) at alloc.c:3837 while GC.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17323: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17323
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#17323: 24.3.90; SIGSEGV in mem_find (start=0x9995000) at alloc.c:3837 while GC.
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 23:47:14 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Nicolas Richard wrote:

> That crash was the third one in a series of three crashes (I reported
> the first as bug#17322 ; the second one I didn't report). Then it didn't
> crash for a few hours, then I decided to rebuild and had no such
> problems since then. Perhaps we can blame it on a faulty build and close
> the bug.

I'll do that, since it seems no-one can do anything with the available
info in any case. But thanks for the reports.

Subject: 24.3.90; SIGSEGV in mem_find (start=0x9995000) at alloc.c:3837 while GC.
From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 13:27:10 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Yay, I'm lucky, I've got another backtrace.

FWIW, I'm at
commit 1739a0b8bc1253786fb557e08eb18a277b5673eb
Author: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 22 12:52:08 2014 +0200

    * automated/tramp-tests.el (tramp--test-check-files): Remove traces.

IIRC, my previous build (which didn't segfault) was:

commit caf3093b24c63ca2d0248f25df57a15e19ebdaa9
Author: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Apr 17 10:24:40 2014 +0300

    Fix bug #17269 with corruption of the newline cache.
    
     src/insdel.c (invalidate_buffer_caches): Invalidate the bidi
     paragraph-start cache before the newline cache.

Ok, here's the back trace.

3837      while (start < p->start || start >= p->end)
(gdb) bt
#0  0x081f0bc4 in mem_find (start=0x9995000) at alloc.c:3837
#1  0x081ed964 in lisp_align_free (block=0x9995000) at alloc.c:1167
#2  0x081f4ffa in gc_sweep () at alloc.c:6472
#3  0x081f35e1 in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5643
#4  0x0817d539 in maybe_gc () at lisp.h:4522
#5  0x082138c8 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfffcb60) at eval.c:2766
#6  0x08254c1a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=138227881, vector=138229637, maxdepth=40, args_template=1028, nargs=1, args=0xbfffcf74) at bytecode.c:916
#7  0x08214319 in funcall_lambda (fun=138229613, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbfffcf70) at eval.c:2983
#8  0x08213d75 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfffcf6c) at eval.c:2864
#9  0x08212cdd in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0xbfffcf6c) at eval.c:2301
#10 0x08213a35 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfffcf68) at eval.c:2796
#11 0x08254c1a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=142587561, vector=142191469, maxdepth=16, args_template=512, nargs=1, args=0xbfffd2c4) at bytecode.c:916
#12 0x08214319 in funcall_lambda (fun=142191493, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbfffd2c4) at eval.c:2983
#13 0x08213d75 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfffd2c0) at eval.c:2864
#14 0x08210e25 in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x8213810 <Ffuncall>, nargs=2, args=0xbfffd2c0, handlers=140212186, hfun=0x807eaaa <safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1436
#15 0x0807ebc2 in safe_call (nargs=2, func=142191493) at xdisp.c:2620
#16 0x0807ebff in safe_call1 (fn=142191493, arg=140212162) at xdisp.c:2636
#17 0x08096ad7 in prepare_menu_bars () at xdisp.c:11546
#18 0x0809ad04 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13437
#19 0x08099b20 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:13056
#20 0x0818610b in read_char (commandflag=1, map=165136262, prev_event=140212162, used_mouse_menu=0xbfffe893, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2567
#21 0x08193e1b in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0xbfffe9b0, bufsize=30, prompt=140212162, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9084
#22 0x081837ac in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1449
#23 0x08210aa3 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x818342b <command_loop_1>, handlers=140245242, hfun=0x8182c5a <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1354
#24 0x081830d5 in command_loop_2 (ignore=140212162) at keyboard.c:1174
#25 0x0821001e in internal_catch (tag=140243290, func=0x81830b1 <command_loop_2>, arg=140212162) at eval.c:1118
#26 0x0818308f in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1153
#27 0x081827ee in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
#28 0x081829ae in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:845
#29 0x08180cef in main (argc=2, argv=0xbfffecc4) at emacs.c:1646

Lisp Backtrace:
"Automatic GC" (0x85a4d70)
"vconcat" (0xbfffcb64)
"redisplay--update-region-highlights" (0xbfffcf70)
"apply" (0xbfffcf6c)
0x879ab80 PVEC_COMPILED
"redisplay_internal (C function)" (0x85a4d70)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.90.7 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-04-23 on geodiff-mac3
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11304000
System Description:	Gentoo Base System release 2.2

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --enable-checking 'CFLAGS= -O0 -g3''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-discover-mode: t
  discover-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC x s e r v ESC [ > 1 ; 2 8 0 2 ; 0 c e r - f o r 
TAB RET ESC ESC o ESC ESC x s e r v e r - m o d e RET 
<switch-frame> C-z C-z d c c <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
d <switch-frame> M-x <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
M-x r e o p <backspace> <backspace> p o r t - e m <tab> 
<return> C-g C-g C-y C-x C-x C-g C-n C-n C-n <up> <up> 
<down> <delete> <backspace> <up> <home> <down> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> C-s y <return> C-b C-k C-n C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-k C-n C-b C-b C-b C-k C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-n C-p C-p C-n C-n C-a C-SPC M-> M-w C-x b 
u n s C-g C-x b d e b u <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> b u g C-g <help-echo> M-x r e p o r t - 
e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Entering debugger...
Continuing.
Quit
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Quit [2 times]
delete-forward-char: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-mode-20140125.1553/git-commit-mode hides ~/sources/magit/git-commit-mode
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/git-rebase-mode-20140125.1553/git-rebase-mode hides ~/sources/magit/git-rebase-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/asy-mode hides /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf/asymptote/asy-mode
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-element
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-info
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-install
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-version
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader tramp-sh misearch multi-isearch magit-key-mode magit
view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell grep compile
diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit
pcvs-util add-log emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils
help-mode ffap thingatpt xterm hideshow org-caldav icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-id latexenc ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree url-dav url-http url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-handlers etable
etable-selection-model etable-cell-renderer etable-table-column-model
etable-table-column etable-table-model eieio-base interval-list dash
helm-config helm-aliases bbdb bbdb-site timezone yf-asy preview-latex
mb-depth icomplete autoinsert hippie-exp ert ewoc debug jka-compr
paredit windmove paren dired recentf tree-widget wid-edit org-inlinetask
winner ampc-autoloads nlinum-autoloads info sicp-autoloads
slime-autoloads finder-inf w3-autoloads workspaces-autoloads
wtf-autoloads pcase discover makey-key-mode warnings server
twittering-mode edmacro kmacro epa derived epg epg-config tls cl-macs gv
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap xml cl cl-loaddefs
cl-lib time cus-start cus-load two-mode-mode tex-site auto-loads
ido-hacks ido org byte-opt advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs package use-package bytecomp byte-compile
cconv bind-key easy-mmode tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 440164 10192)
 (symbols 24 49086 0)
 (miscs 20 215 456)
 (strings 16 113682 16161)
 (string-bytes 1 3731635)
 (vectors 8 40375)
 (vector-slots 4 733252 2022)
 (floats 8 368 100)
 (intervals 28 1571 0)
 (buffers 512 17)
 (heap 1024 17021 1204))

-- 
Nico.