Subject: bug#17301: 24.3.90; Hang using scroll bar thumb in Compile-Log buffer after packages update

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 12:30:48 -0300

The pretest of 24.4 has hung on me. (This is the version from  ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-24.3.90.tar.xz.)

I still have the process running and it has debugging symbols in, so
it's plausible (is it?) that I might be able to supply more information.

The hang happened, immediately following updating packages (Org and
Auctex) from GNU Elpa, while using the scroll bar thumb in the
Compile-Log buffer to look at the build warnings -- I'm not sure which
(if any) of those facts is relevant.

I had a single Emacs process running and, as I had just started it, I
can recall the commands I used, as follows (this is not meant to be a
recipe; just saying what I did):

$ src/emacs --name=Gnus &

M-x emacs-version RET
M-x gnus RET
M-x gnus-version RET
q y    ; to quit gnus
M-x list-packages
U    ; to select updatable packages for update (Org and Auctex only)
"Exectute Actions" from the Package menu

The packages build seemed to run successfully. I got a dialog box saying
that there were old versions and did I want to delete them. I said
no. (I usually keep the old for a bit in case the new doesn't work).

During the auctex build the frame had split vertically (in the sense
that there were two windows side by side) with the Packages window on
the left and the Compile-Log on the right.

I scrolled the Compile-Log window with the scroll thumb which worked
initially, then Emacs froze. Gnome displayed a dialog indicating that
the process was not responding and did I want to "Force Quit" or
"Wait". I told it to wait. C-g, ESC ESC ESC etc. have no effect.

It's been a while since I used a CLI debugger so I need a terse but
complete primer. I'm going off now to read the above resource and I will
report back if I have any success getting information out of the hung
session. I'm also open to any specific instructions.

Note: The information below is for the same build of Emacs as the one
which is hung, but naturally not the same session:

In GNU Emacs 24.3.90.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.8)
 of 2014-04-17 on moondust
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11404000
System Description:	Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
SPC N o SPC d i <backspace> <backspace> h e l p SPC 
<backspace> . SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e s p o n s e 
. <return> <return> C-x C-s M-x g n u s <return> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-7> <mouse-7> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-6> <mouse-6> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-6> <mouse-6> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> C-q 
q q y <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> C-c <timeout> M-x r e p o r t - e 
m a c s <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
command-execute: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *Summary nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.emacs.bugs*>
Are you sure you want to quit reading news? (y or n) y
Saving file /home/nlj/.newsrc...
Wrote /home/nlj/.newsrc
Saving /home/nlj/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/nlj/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/nlj/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/nlj/.newsrc.eld...done
Mark set [2 times]
call-interactively: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-sh hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140414/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.3.90/lisp/org/org-plot

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail gnus-async gnus-kill qp
mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth url-handlers nnrss xml mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars utf-7 nnimap utf7 gnutls nnfolder parse-time
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm epa-file epa derived epg netrc
network-stream auth-source eieio eieio-core starttls tls gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap
nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr ibuf-ext ibuffer bookmark pp
tabify org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org-capture cl-macs gv org byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs tex-site
csv-mode-autoloads info package edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget
wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib easymenu saveplace wheatgrass-theme delsel
paren time battery cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 277789 21288)
 (symbols 48 38826 0)
 (miscs 40 245 131)
 (strings 32 76600 8495)
 (string-bytes 1 2452772)
 (vectors 16 30883)
 (vector-slots 8 614208 7510)
 (floats 8 304 342)
 (intervals 56 1039 0)
 (buffers 960 20)
 (heap 1024 50685 13136))