Subject: Re: bug#17282: Acknowledgement (24.4.50; Emacs hangs consuming 100% CPU)

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:02:12 +0200

Next hang!  Now I remembered the message on C-g:

  Error in nil(nil): (quit)

Here's the backtrace again, but it looks pretty similar to the one in my
original bug report.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(gdb) bt full
#0  find_interval (tree=0xc38, position=136332) at intervals.c:675
No locals.
#1  0x000000000059e7c6 in set_point_both (charpos=136295, bytepos=136296)
    at intervals.c:1926
        to = 0x3e506d8
        from = <optimized out>
        toprev = <optimized out>
        fromprev = <optimized out>
        buffer_point = 136332
        old_position = 136332
        backwards = true
        original_position = <optimized out>
#2  0x000000000059ee3f in set_point (charpos=<optimized out>)
    at intervals.c:1807
No locals.
#3  0x000000000051bf7b in Fbeginning_of_line (n=<optimized out>) at cmds.c:172
No locals.
#4  0x0000000000553ff4 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2815
        fun = 8614685
        original_fun = 12582722
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fff2fbaa590
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        i = <optimized out>
#5  0x0000000000587a45 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=64295400, 
    vector=4611686018528051200, maxdepth=64295176, args_template=2048, 
    nargs=0, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x58829f <exec_byte_code+2959>, 0x5882a4 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 
          0x5882a9 <exec_byte_code+2969>, 0x5878d2 <exec_byte_code+450>, 
          0x5878d8 <exec_byte_code+456>, 0x588a66 <exec_byte_code+4950>, 
          0x588aa3 <exec_byte_code+5011>, 0x588b25 <exec_byte_code+5141>, 
          0x588b2a <exec_byte_code+5146>, 0x588af4 <exec_byte_code+5092>, 
          0x588af9 <exec_byte_code+5097>, 0x587909 <exec_byte_code+505>, 
          0x587910 <exec_byte_code+512>, 0x587f77 <exec_byte_code+2151>, 
          0x588afe <exec_byte_code+5102>, 0x5880e3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 
          0x5880e8 <exec_byte_code+2520>, 0x588165 <exec_byte_code+2645>, 
          0x58816a <exec_byte_code+2650>, 0x587975 <exec_byte_code+613>, 
          0x587978 <exec_byte_code+616>, 0x588114 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 
          0x5880ed <exec_byte_code+2525>, 0x588196 <exec_byte_code+2694>, 
          0x58819b <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x5881a0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 
          0x5881a5 <exec_byte_code+2709>, 0x5879e1 <exec_byte_code+721>, 
          0x5879e8 <exec_byte_code+728>, 0x588150 <exec_byte_code+2624>, 
          0x58816f <exec_byte_code+2655>, 0x5881f1 <exec_byte_code+2785>, 
          0x5881f6 <exec_byte_code+2790>, 0x5881fb <exec_byte_code+2795>, 
          0x588205 <exec_byte_code+2805>, 0x587a23 <exec_byte_code+787>, 
          0x587a28 <exec_byte_code+792>, 0x5881b5 <exec_byte_code+2725>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x5881ca <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x587b52 <exec_byte_code+1090>, 
          0x587b57 <exec_byte_code+1095>, 0x587b5c <exec_byte_code+1100>, 
          0x58822a <exec_byte_code+2842>, 0x587a65 <exec_byte_code+853>, 
          0x587a68 <exec_byte_code+856>, 0x588215 <exec_byte_code+2821>, 
          0x587b2b <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x58896b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 
          0x588960 <exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x58886c <exec_byte_code+4444>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x588c8b <exec_byte_code+5499>, 
          0x588d14 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x588d4b <exec_byte_code+5691>, 
          0x588d82 <exec_byte_code+5746>, 0x588db9 <exec_byte_code+5801>, 
          0x58803a <exec_byte_code+2346>, 0x588074 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x588dfa <exec_byte_code+5866>, 0x587fff <exec_byte_code+2287>, 
          0x5880a8 <exec_byte_code+2456>, 0x588e2c <exec_byte_code+5916>, 
          0x588e60 <exec_byte_code+5968>, 0x588e88 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 
          0x588ebc <exec_byte_code+6060>, 0x588ef1 <exec_byte_code+6113>, 
          0x588f68 <exec_byte_code+6232>, 0x588f90 <exec_byte_code+6272>, 
          0x588fc4 <exec_byte_code+6324>, 0x588ffc <exec_byte_code+6380>, 
          0x589024 <exec_byte_code+6420>, 0x58904c <exec_byte_code+6460>, 
          0x589080 <exec_byte_code+6512>, 0x5890b4 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x5890e8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x589120 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 
          0x589155 <exec_byte_code+6725>, 0x58918a <exec_byte_code+6778>, 
          0x589201 <exec_byte_code+6897>, 0x58923a <exec_byte_code+6954>, 
          0x589273 <exec_byte_code+7011>, 0x58938c <exec_byte_code+7292>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58931a <exec_byte_code+7178>, 0x589353 <exec_byte_code+7235>, 
          0x5893c5 <exec_byte_code+7349>, 0x5893fe <exec_byte_code+7406>, 
          0x589433 <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x589465 <exec_byte_code+7509>, 
          0x58949a <exec_byte_code+7562>, 0x5894cf <exec_byte_code+7615>, 
          0x589504 <exec_byte_code+7668>, 0x5895a2 <exec_byte_code+7826>, 
          0x587aad <exec_byte_code+925>, 0x5895d8 <exec_byte_code+7880>, 
          0x589600 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x58966f <exec_byte_code+8031>, 
          0x5896a5 <exec_byte_code+8085>, 0x5896db <exec_byte_code+8139>, 
          0x589703 <exec_byte_code+8179>, 0x58972d <exec_byte_code+8221>, 
          0x589757 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x589784 <exec_byte_code+8308>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x5897b3 <exec_byte_code+8355>, 
          0x5897e0 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x58980d <exec_byte_code+8445>, 
          0x58983a <exec_byte_code+8490>, 0x589867 <exec_byte_code+8535>, 
          0x589894 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x587aad <exec_byte_code+925>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x5898bc <exec_byte_code+8620>, 
          0x5898fb <exec_byte_code+8683>, 0x589923 <exec_byte_code+8723>, 
          0x58994b <exec_byte_code+8763>, 0x58997f <exec_byte_code+8815>, 
          0x5899b3 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x588452 <exec_byte_code+3394>, 
          0x588528 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x589bc4 <exec_byte_code+9396>, 
          0x589bf8 <exec_byte_code+9448>, 0x58855c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 
          0x588589 <exec_byte_code+3705>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x5887b8 <exec_byte_code+4264>, 0x587b65 <exec_byte_code+1109>, 
          0x587f8c <exec_byte_code+2172>, 0x587dd1 <exec_byte_code+1729>, 
          0x587c73 <exec_byte_code+1379>, 0x587ed3 <exec_byte_code+1987>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x588757 <exec_byte_code+4167>, 0x588797 <exec_byte_code+4231>, 
          0x588129 <exec_byte_code+2585>, 0x58869c <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x58863e <exec_byte_code+3886>, 0x588804 <exec_byte_code+4340>, 
          0x588833 <exec_byte_code+4387>, 0x58899a <exec_byte_code+4746>, 
          0x5889e6 <exec_byte_code+4822>, 0x588a1e <exec_byte_code+4878>, 
          0x588c35 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x588611 <exec_byte_code+3841>, 
          0x5885b1 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x5885e9 <exec_byte_code+3801>, 
          0x5899db <exec_byte_code+8907>, 0x589a03 <exec_byte_code+8947>, 
          0x589a2b <exec_byte_code+8987>, 0x589a53 <exec_byte_code+9027>, 
          0x589a87 <exec_byte_code+9079>, 0x589abb <exec_byte_code+9131>, 
          0x589aef <exec_byte_code+9183>, 0x589b23 <exec_byte_code+9235>, 
          0x5882b5 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x5882e9 <exec_byte_code+3033>, 
          0x58831d <exec_byte_code+3085>, 0x588345 <exec_byte_code+3125>, 
          0x588379 <exec_byte_code+3177>, 0x5883ad <exec_byte_code+3229>, 
          0x5883e5 <exec_byte_code+3285>, 0x58841d <exec_byte_code+3341>, 
          0x589539 <exec_byte_code+7721>, 0x58956e <exec_byte_code+7774>, 
          0x58822f <exec_byte_code+2847>, 0x58826d <exec_byte_code+2909>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587bf9 <exec_byte_code+1257>, 
          0x587e78 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x587ce3 <exec_byte_code+1491>, 
          0x587d6e <exec_byte_code+1630>, 0x5886cb <exec_byte_code+4027>, 
          0x588f26 <exec_byte_code+6166>, 0x5891bf <exec_byte_code+6831>, 
          0x58962d <exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x588b2f <exec_byte_code+5151>, 
          0x588b6c <exec_byte_code+5212>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x588bbd <exec_byte_code+5293>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x588c05 <exec_byte_code+5365> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0xaa9a5c <pure+2546684> "\210\301\302w\210\303p!\203\036", 
          byte_string = 9804041, 
          byte_string_start = 0xaa9a59 <pure+2546681> "\300\002!\210\301\302w\210\303p!\203\036", 
          next = 0x7fff2fbaa710
        }
        result = 64295400
        type = CATCHER
#6  0x0000000000553b57 in funcall_lambda (fun=9804041, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=0x959930 <pure+1170128>, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff2fbaa6b0)
    at eval.c:2983
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#7  0x0000000000553e1b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fff2fbaa6a8)
    at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 16457762
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#8  0x0000000000587a45 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=64295400, 
    vector=4611686018528051200, maxdepth=64295176, args_template=12429170, 
    nargs=140733994149536, args=0x1) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x58829f <exec_byte_code+2959>, 0x5882a4 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 
          0x5882a9 <exec_byte_code+2969>, 0x5878d2 <exec_byte_code+450>, 
          0x5878d8 <exec_byte_code+456>, 0x588a66 <exec_byte_code+4950>, 
          0x588aa3 <exec_byte_code+5011>, 0x588b25 <exec_byte_code+5141>, 
          0x588b2a <exec_byte_code+5146>, 0x588af4 <exec_byte_code+5092>, 
          0x588af9 <exec_byte_code+5097>, 0x587909 <exec_byte_code+505>, 
          0x587910 <exec_byte_code+512>, 0x587f77 <exec_byte_code+2151>, 
          0x588afe <exec_byte_code+5102>, 0x5880e3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 
          0x5880e8 <exec_byte_code+2520>, 0x588165 <exec_byte_code+2645>, 
          0x58816a <exec_byte_code+2650>, 0x587975 <exec_byte_code+613>, 
          0x587978 <exec_byte_code+616>, 0x588114 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 
          0x5880ed <exec_byte_code+2525>, 0x588196 <exec_byte_code+2694>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58819b <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x5881a0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 
          0x5881a5 <exec_byte_code+2709>, 0x5879e1 <exec_byte_code+721>, 
          0x5879e8 <exec_byte_code+728>, 0x588150 <exec_byte_code+2624>, 
          0x58816f <exec_byte_code+2655>, 0x5881f1 <exec_byte_code+2785>, 
          0x5881f6 <exec_byte_code+2790>, 0x5881fb <exec_byte_code+2795>, 
          0x588205 <exec_byte_code+2805>, 0x587a23 <exec_byte_code+787>, 
          0x587a28 <exec_byte_code+792>, 0x5881b5 <exec_byte_code+2725>, 
          0x5881ca <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x587b52 <exec_byte_code+1090>, 
          0x587b57 <exec_byte_code+1095>, 0x587b5c <exec_byte_code+1100>, 
          0x58822a <exec_byte_code+2842>, 0x587a65 <exec_byte_code+853>, 
          0x587a68 <exec_byte_code+856>, 0x588215 <exec_byte_code+2821>, 
          0x587b2b <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x58896b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 
          0x588960 <exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x58886c <exec_byte_code+4444>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x588c8b <exec_byte_code+5499>, 
          0x588d14 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x588d4b <exec_byte_code+5691>, 
          0x588d82 <exec_byte_code+5746>, 0x588db9 <exec_byte_code+5801>, 
          0x58803a <exec_byte_code+2346>, 0x588074 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x588dfa <exec_byte_code+5866>, 0x587fff <exec_byte_code+2287>, 
          0x5880a8 <exec_byte_code+2456>, 0x588e2c <exec_byte_code+5916>, 
          0x588e60 <exec_byte_code+5968>, 0x588e88 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 
          0x588ebc <exec_byte_code+6060>, 0x588ef1 <exec_byte_code+6113>, 
          0x588f68 <exec_byte_code+6232>, 0x588f90 <exec_byte_code+6272>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x588fc4 <exec_byte_code+6324>, 0x588ffc <exec_byte_code+6380>, 
          0x589024 <exec_byte_code+6420>, 0x58904c <exec_byte_code+6460>, 
          0x589080 <exec_byte_code+6512>, 0x5890b4 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x5890e8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x589120 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 
          0x589155 <exec_byte_code+6725>, 0x58918a <exec_byte_code+6778>, 
          0x589201 <exec_byte_code+6897>, 0x58923a <exec_byte_code+6954>, 
          0x589273 <exec_byte_code+7011>, 0x58938c <exec_byte_code+7292>, 
          0x58931a <exec_byte_code+7178>, 0x589353 <exec_byte_code+7235>, 
          0x5893c5 <exec_byte_code+7349>, 0x5893fe <exec_byte_code+7406>, 
          0x589433 <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x589465 <exec_byte_code+7509>, 
          0x58949a <exec_byte_code+7562>, 0x5894cf <exec_byte_code+7615>, 
          0x589504 <exec_byte_code+7668>, 0x5895a2 <exec_byte_code+7826>, 
          0x587aad <exec_byte_code+925>, 0x5895d8 <exec_byte_code+7880>, 
          0x589600 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x58966f <exec_byte_code+8031>, 
          0x5896a5 <exec_byte_code+8085>, 0x5896db <exec_byte_code+8139>, 
          0x589703 <exec_byte_code+8179>, 0x58972d <exec_byte_code+8221>, 
          0x589757 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x589784 <exec_byte_code+8308>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x5897b3 <exec_byte_code+8355>, 
          0x5897e0 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x58980d <exec_byte_code+8445>, 
          0x58983a <exec_byte_code+8490>, 0x589867 <exec_byte_code+8535>, 
          0x589894 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x587aad <exec_byte_code+925>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x5898bc <exec_byte_code+8620>, 
          0x5898fb <exec_byte_code+8683>, 0x589923 <exec_byte_code+8723>, 
          0x58994b <exec_byte_code+8763>, 0x58997f <exec_byte_code+8815>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x5899b3 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x588452 <exec_byte_code+3394>, 
          0x588528 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x589bc4 <exec_byte_code+9396>, 
          0x589bf8 <exec_byte_code+9448>, 0x58855c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 
          0x588589 <exec_byte_code+3705>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x5887b8 <exec_byte_code+4264>, 0x587b65 <exec_byte_code+1109>, 
          0x587f8c <exec_byte_code+2172>, 0x587dd1 <exec_byte_code+1729>, 
          0x587c73 <exec_byte_code+1379>, 0x587ed3 <exec_byte_code+1987>, 
          0x588757 <exec_byte_code+4167>, 0x588797 <exec_byte_code+4231>, 
          0x588129 <exec_byte_code+2585>, 0x58869c <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x58863e <exec_byte_code+3886>, 0x588804 <exec_byte_code+4340>, 
          0x588833 <exec_byte_code+4387>, 0x58899a <exec_byte_code+4746>, 
          0x5889e6 <exec_byte_code+4822>, 0x588a1e <exec_byte_code+4878>, 
          0x588c35 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x588611 <exec_byte_code+3841>, 
          0x5885b1 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x5885e9 <exec_byte_code+3801>, 
          0x5899db <exec_byte_code+8907>, 0x589a03 <exec_byte_code+8947>, 
          0x589a2b <exec_byte_code+8987>, 0x589a53 <exec_byte_code+9027>, 
          0x589a87 <exec_byte_code+9079>, 0x589abb <exec_byte_code+9131>, 
          0x589aef <exec_byte_code+9183>, 0x589b23 <exec_byte_code+9235>, 
          0x5882b5 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x5882e9 <exec_byte_code+3033>, 
          0x58831d <exec_byte_code+3085>, 0x588345 <exec_byte_code+3125>, 
          0x588379 <exec_byte_code+3177>, 0x5883ad <exec_byte_code+3229>, 
          0x5883e5 <exec_byte_code+3285>, 0x58841d <exec_byte_code+3341>, 
          0x589539 <exec_byte_code+7721>, 0x58956e <exec_byte_code+7774>, 
          0x58822f <exec_byte_code+2847>, 0x58826d <exec_byte_code+2909>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587bf9 <exec_byte_code+1257>, 
          0x587e78 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x587ce3 <exec_byte_code+1491>, 
          0x587d6e <exec_byte_code+1630>, 0x5886cb <exec_byte_code+4027>, 
          0x588f26 <exec_byte_code+6166>, 0x5891bf <exec_byte_code+6831>, 
          0x58962d <exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x588b2f <exec_byte_code+5151>, 
          0x588b6c <exec_byte_code+5212>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x588bbd <exec_byte_code+5293>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x588c05 <exec_byte_code+5365> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa8a1c1 <pure+2417505> "\210\320\016\037!\204:\001\320\016\035!\203\060\001\016$\203:\001o\204:\001\327\016!S\330\"\204:\001\313\026\"\016!b\210\202", <incomplete sequence \372>, 
          byte_string = 10145993, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa8a0b2 <pure+2417234> "\b\204\006", 
          next = 0x7fff2fbaa890
        }
        result = 64295400
        type = (unknown: 800761504)
#9  0x0000000000553abf in funcall_lambda (fun=10145941, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff2fbaa850) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12429170
        lexenv = 12429170
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#10 0x0000000000553e1b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff2fbaa848)
    at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 15899266
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#11 0x0000000000587a45 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=64295400, 
    vector=4611686018528051200, maxdepth=64295176, args_template=12429170, 
    nargs=140733994149952, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x58829f <exec_byte_code+2959>, 0x5882a4 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 
          0x5882a9 <exec_byte_code+2969>, 0x5878d2 <exec_byte_code+450>, 
          0x5878d8 <exec_byte_code+456>, 0x588a66 <exec_byte_code+4950>, 
          0x588aa3 <exec_byte_code+5011>, 0x588b25 <exec_byte_code+5141>, 
          0x588b2a <exec_byte_code+5146>, 0x588af4 <exec_byte_code+5092>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x588af9 <exec_byte_code+5097>, 0x587909 <exec_byte_code+505>, 
          0x587910 <exec_byte_code+512>, 0x587f77 <exec_byte_code+2151>, 
          0x588afe <exec_byte_code+5102>, 0x5880e3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 
          0x5880e8 <exec_byte_code+2520>, 0x588165 <exec_byte_code+2645>, 
          0x58816a <exec_byte_code+2650>, 0x587975 <exec_byte_code+613>, 
          0x587978 <exec_byte_code+616>, 0x588114 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 
          0x5880ed <exec_byte_code+2525>, 0x588196 <exec_byte_code+2694>, 
          0x58819b <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x5881a0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 
          0x5881a5 <exec_byte_code+2709>, 0x5879e1 <exec_byte_code+721>, 
          0x5879e8 <exec_byte_code+728>, 0x588150 <exec_byte_code+2624>, 
          0x58816f <exec_byte_code+2655>, 0x5881f1 <exec_byte_code+2785>, 
          0x5881f6 <exec_byte_code+2790>, 0x5881fb <exec_byte_code+2795>, 
          0x588205 <exec_byte_code+2805>, 0x587a23 <exec_byte_code+787>, 
          0x587a28 <exec_byte_code+792>, 0x5881b5 <exec_byte_code+2725>, 
          0x5881ca <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x587b52 <exec_byte_code+1090>, 
          0x587b57 <exec_byte_code+1095>, 0x587b5c <exec_byte_code+1100>, 
          0x58822a <exec_byte_code+2842>, 0x587a65 <exec_byte_code+853>, 
          0x587a68 <exec_byte_code+856>, 0x588215 <exec_byte_code+2821>, 
          0x587b2b <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x58896b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 
          0x588960 <exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x58886c <exec_byte_code+4444>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x588c8b <exec_byte_code+5499>, 
          0x588d14 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x588d4b <exec_byte_code+5691>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x588d82 <exec_byte_code+5746>, 0x588db9 <exec_byte_code+5801>, 
          0x58803a <exec_byte_code+2346>, 0x588074 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x588dfa <exec_byte_code+5866>, 0x587fff <exec_byte_code+2287>, 
          0x5880a8 <exec_byte_code+2456>, 0x588e2c <exec_byte_code+5916>, 
          0x588e60 <exec_byte_code+5968>, 0x588e88 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 
          0x588ebc <exec_byte_code+6060>, 0x588ef1 <exec_byte_code+6113>, 
          0x588f68 <exec_byte_code+6232>, 0x588f90 <exec_byte_code+6272>, 
          0x588fc4 <exec_byte_code+6324>, 0x588ffc <exec_byte_code+6380>, 
          0x589024 <exec_byte_code+6420>, 0x58904c <exec_byte_code+6460>, 
          0x589080 <exec_byte_code+6512>, 0x5890b4 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x5890e8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x589120 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 
          0x589155 <exec_byte_code+6725>, 0x58918a <exec_byte_code+6778>, 
          0x589201 <exec_byte_code+6897>, 0x58923a <exec_byte_code+6954>, 
          0x589273 <exec_byte_code+7011>, 0x58938c <exec_byte_code+7292>, 
          0x58931a <exec_byte_code+7178>, 0x589353 <exec_byte_code+7235>, 
          0x5893c5 <exec_byte_code+7349>, 0x5893fe <exec_byte_code+7406>, 
          0x589433 <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x589465 <exec_byte_code+7509>, 
          0x58949a <exec_byte_code+7562>, 0x5894cf <exec_byte_code+7615>, 
          0x589504 <exec_byte_code+7668>, 0x5895a2 <exec_byte_code+7826>, 
          0x587aad <exec_byte_code+925>, 0x5895d8 <exec_byte_code+7880>, 
          0x589600 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x58966f <exec_byte_code+8031>, 
          0x5896a5 <exec_byte_code+8085>, 0x5896db <exec_byte_code+8139>, 
          0x589703 <exec_byte_code+8179>, 0x58972d <exec_byte_code+8221>, 
          0x589757 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x589784 <exec_byte_code+8308>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x5897b3 <exec_byte_code+8355>, 
          0x5897e0 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x58980d <exec_byte_code+8445>, 
          0x58983a <exec_byte_code+8490>, 0x589867 <exec_byte_code+8535>, 
          0x589894 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x587aad <exec_byte_code+925>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x5898bc <exec_byte_code+8620>, 
          0x5898fb <exec_byte_code+8683>, 0x589923 <exec_byte_code+8723>, 
          0x58994b <exec_byte_code+8763>, 0x58997f <exec_byte_code+8815>, 
          0x5899b3 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x588452 <exec_byte_code+3394>, 
          0x588528 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x589bc4 <exec_byte_code+9396>, 
          0x589bf8 <exec_byte_code+9448>, 0x58855c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 
          0x588589 <exec_byte_code+3705>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x5887b8 <exec_byte_code+4264>, 0x587b65 <exec_byte_code+1109>, 
          0x587f8c <exec_byte_code+2172>, 0x587dd1 <exec_byte_code+1729>, 
          0x587c73 <exec_byte_code+1379>, 0x587ed3 <exec_byte_code+1987>, 
          0x588757 <exec_byte_code+4167>, 0x588797 <exec_byte_code+4231>, 
          0x588129 <exec_byte_code+2585>, 0x58869c <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x58863e <exec_byte_code+3886>, 0x588804 <exec_byte_code+4340>, 
          0x588833 <exec_byte_code+4387>, 0x58899a <exec_byte_code+4746>, 
          0x5889e6 <exec_byte_code+4822>, 0x588a1e <exec_byte_code+4878>, 
          0x588c35 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x588611 <exec_byte_code+3841>, 
          0x5885b1 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x5885e9 <exec_byte_code+3801>, 
          0x5899db <exec_byte_code+8907>, 0x589a03 <exec_byte_code+8947>, 
          0x589a2b <exec_byte_code+8987>, 0x589a53 <exec_byte_code+9027>, 
          0x589a87 <exec_byte_code+9079>, 0x589abb <exec_byte_code+9131>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x589aef <exec_byte_code+9183>, 0x589b23 <exec_byte_code+9235>, 
          0x5882b5 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x5882e9 <exec_byte_code+3033>, 
          0x58831d <exec_byte_code+3085>, 0x588345 <exec_byte_code+3125>, 
          0x588379 <exec_byte_code+3177>, 0x5883ad <exec_byte_code+3229>, 
          0x5883e5 <exec_byte_code+3285>, 0x58841d <exec_byte_code+3341>, 
          0x589539 <exec_byte_code+7721>, 0x58956e <exec_byte_code+7774>, 
          0x58822f <exec_byte_code+2847>, 0x58826d <exec_byte_code+2909>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587bf9 <exec_byte_code+1257>, 
          0x587e78 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x587ce3 <exec_byte_code+1491>, 
          0x587d6e <exec_byte_code+1630>, 0x5886cb <exec_byte_code+4027>, 
          0x588f26 <exec_byte_code+6166>, 0x5891bf <exec_byte_code+6831>, 
          0x58962d <exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x588b2f <exec_byte_code+5151>, 
          0x588b6c <exec_byte_code+5212>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x588bbd <exec_byte_code+5293>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x588c05 <exec_byte_code+5365> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa89fb3 <pure+2416979> "\210`\020\305\302w\210`\tY\205%", 
          byte_string = 10147321, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa89fac <pure+2416972> "`\302\030\031\303\304!\21---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
0`\020\305\302w\210`\tY\205%", 
          next = 0x7fff2fbaaa20
        }
        result = 64295400
        type = (unknown: 800761920)
#12 0x0000000000553abf in funcall_lambda (fun=10147285, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff2fbaa9d0) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12429170
        lexenv = 12429170
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#13 0x0000000000553e1b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fff2fbaa9c8)
    at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 20310594
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#14 0x0000000000587a45 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=64295400, 
    vector=4611686018528051200, maxdepth=64295176, args_template=12429170, 
    nargs=140733994150336, args=0x1) at bytecode.c:916
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        targets = {0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x58829f <exec_byte_code+2959>, 0x5882a4 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 
          0x5882a9 <exec_byte_code+2969>, 0x5878d2 <exec_byte_code+450>, 
          0x5878d8 <exec_byte_code+456>, 0x588a66 <exec_byte_code+4950>, 
          0x588aa3 <exec_byte_code+5011>, 0x588b25 <exec_byte_code+5141>, 
          0x588b2a <exec_byte_code+5146>, 0x588af4 <exec_byte_code+5092>, 
          0x588af9 <exec_byte_code+5097>, 0x587909 <exec_byte_code+505>, 
          0x587910 <exec_byte_code+512>, 0x587f77 <exec_byte_code+2151>, 
          0x588afe <exec_byte_code+5102>, 0x5880e3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 
          0x5880e8 <exec_byte_code+2520>, 0x588165 <exec_byte_code+2645>, 
          0x58816a <exec_byte_code+2650>, 0x587975 <exec_byte_code+613>, 
          0x587978 <exec_byte_code+616>, 0x588114 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 
          0x5880ed <exec_byte_code+2525>, 0x588196 <exec_byte_code+2694>, 
          0x58819b <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x5881a0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 
          0x5881a5 <exec_byte_code+2709>, 0x5879e1 <exec_byte_code+721>, 
          0x5879e8 <exec_byte_code+728>, 0x588150 <exec_byte_code+2624>, 
          0x58816f <exec_byte_code+2655>, 0x5881f1 <exec_byte_code+2785>, 
          0x5881f6 <exec_byte_code+2790>, 0x5881fb <exec_byte_code+2795>, 
          0x588205 <exec_byte_code+2805>, 0x587a23 <exec_byte_code+787>, 
          0x587a28 <exec_byte_code+792>, 0x5881b5 <exec_byte_code+2725>, 
          0x5881ca <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x587b52 <exec_byte_code+1090>, 
          0x587b57 <exec_byte_code+1095>, 0x587b5c <exec_byte_code+1100>, 
          0x58822a <exec_byte_code+2842>, 0x587a65 <exec_byte_code+853>, 
          0x587a68 <exec_byte_code+856>, 0x588215 <exec_byte_code+2821>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x587b2b <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x58896b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 
          0x588960 <exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x58886c <exec_byte_code+4444>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x588c8b <exec_byte_code+5499>, 
          0x588d14 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x588d4b <exec_byte_code+5691>, 
          0x588d82 <exec_byte_code+5746>, 0x588db9 <exec_byte_code+5801>, 
          0x58803a <exec_byte_code+2346>, 0x588074 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x588dfa <exec_byte_code+5866>, 0x587fff <exec_byte_code+2287>, 
          0x5880a8 <exec_byte_code+2456>, 0x588e2c <exec_byte_code+5916>, 
          0x588e60 <exec_byte_code+5968>, 0x588e88 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 
          0x588ebc <exec_byte_code+6060>, 0x588ef1 <exec_byte_code+6113>, 
          0x588f68 <exec_byte_code+6232>, 0x588f90 <exec_byte_code+6272>, 
          0x588fc4 <exec_byte_code+6324>, 0x588ffc <exec_byte_code+6380>, 
          0x589024 <exec_byte_code+6420>, 0x58904c <exec_byte_code+6460>, 
          0x589080 <exec_byte_code+6512>, 0x5890b4 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x5890e8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x589120 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 
          0x589155 <exec_byte_code+6725>, 0x58918a <exec_byte_code+6778>, 
          0x589201 <exec_byte_code+6897>, 0x58923a <exec_byte_code+6954>, 
          0x589273 <exec_byte_code+7011>, 0x58938c <exec_byte_code+7292>, 
          0x58931a <exec_byte_code+7178>, 0x589353 <exec_byte_code+7235>, 
          0x5893c5 <exec_byte_code+7349>, 0x5893fe <exec_byte_code+7406>, 
          0x589433 <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x589465 <exec_byte_code+7509>, 
          0x58949a <exec_byte_code+7562>, 0x5894cf <exec_byte_code+7615>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x589504 <exec_byte_code+7668>, 0x5895a2 <exec_byte_code+7826>, 
          0x587aad <exec_byte_code+925>, 0x5895d8 <exec_byte_code+7880>, 
          0x589600 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x58966f <exec_byte_code+8031>, 
          0x5896a5 <exec_byte_code+8085>, 0x5896db <exec_byte_code+8139>, 
          0x589703 <exec_byte_code+8179>, 0x58972d <exec_byte_code+8221>, 
          0x589757 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x589784 <exec_byte_code+8308>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x5897b3 <exec_byte_code+8355>, 
          0x5897e0 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x58980d <exec_byte_code+8445>, 
          0x58983a <exec_byte_code+8490>, 0x589867 <exec_byte_code+8535>, 
          0x589894 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x587aad <exec_byte_code+925>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x5898bc <exec_byte_code+8620>, 
          0x5898fb <exec_byte_code+8683>, 0x589923 <exec_byte_code+8723>, 
          0x58994b <exec_byte_code+8763>, 0x58997f <exec_byte_code+8815>, 
          0x5899b3 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x588452 <exec_byte_code+3394>, 
          0x588528 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x589bc4 <exec_byte_code+9396>, 
          0x589bf8 <exec_byte_code+9448>, 0x58855c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 
          0x588589 <exec_byte_code+3705>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x5887b8 <exec_byte_code+4264>, 0x587b65 <exec_byte_code+1109>, 
          0x587f8c <exec_byte_code+2172>, 0x587dd1 <exec_byte_code+1729>, 
          0x587c73 <exec_byte_code+1379>, 0x587ed3 <exec_byte_code+1987>, 
          0x588757 <exec_byte_code+4167>, 0x588797 <exec_byte_code+4231>, 
          0x588129 <exec_byte_code+2585>, 0x58869c <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x58863e <exec_byte_code+3886>, 0x588804 <exec_byte_code+4340>, 
          0x588833 <exec_byte_code+4387>, 0x58899a <exec_byte_code+4746>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x5889e6 <exec_byte_code+4822>, 0x588a1e <exec_byte_code+4878>, 
          0x588c35 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x588611 <exec_byte_code+3841>, 
          0x5885b1 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x5885e9 <exec_byte_code+3801>, 
          0x5899db <exec_byte_code+8907>, 0x589a03 <exec_byte_code+8947>, 
          0x589a2b <exec_byte_code+8987>, 0x589a53 <exec_byte_code+9027>, 
          0x589a87 <exec_byte_code+9079>, 0x589abb <exec_byte_code+9131>, 
          0x589aef <exec_byte_code+9183>, 0x589b23 <exec_byte_code+9235>, 
          0x5882b5 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x5882e9 <exec_byte_code+3033>, 
          0x58831d <exec_byte_code+3085>, 0x588345 <exec_byte_code+3125>, 
          0x588379 <exec_byte_code+3177>, 0x5883ad <exec_byte_code+3229>, 
          0x5883e5 <exec_byte_code+3285>, 0x58841d <exec_byte_code+3341>, 
          0x589539 <exec_byte_code+7721>, 0x58956e <exec_byte_code+7774>, 
          0x58822f <exec_byte_code+2847>, 0x58826d <exec_byte_code+2909>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587bf9 <exec_byte_code+1257>, 
          0x587e78 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x587ce3 <exec_byte_code+1491>, 
          0x587d6e <exec_byte_code+1630>, 0x5886cb <exec_byte_code+4027>, 
          0x588f26 <exec_byte_code+6166>, 0x5891bf <exec_byte_code+6831>, 
          0x58962d <exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x588b2f <exec_byte_code+5151>, 
          0x588b6c <exec_byte_code+5212>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x588bbd <exec_byte_code+5293>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x588c05 <exec_byte_code+5365> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa89ef2 <pure+2416786> "\210`\023\312 \210`\024)\313\t\f\314#\203A", 
          byte_string = 10147729, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa89ed8 <pure+2416760> "\b\204\006", 
          next = 0x7fff2fbaaba0
        }
        result = 64295400
        type = (unknown: 800762304)
#15 0x0000000000553abf in funcall_lambda (fun=10147677, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff2fbaab60) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12429170
        lexenv = 12429170
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#16 0x0000000000553e1b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff2fbaab58)
    at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 15739090
        numargs = 1
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#17 0x0000000000587a45 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=64295400, 
    vector=4611686018528051200, maxdepth=64295176, args_template=12429170, 
    nargs=140733994150736, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x58829f <exec_byte_code+2959>, 0x5882a4 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 
          0x5882a9 <exec_byte_code+2969>, 0x5878d2 <exec_byte_code+450>, 
          0x5878d8 <exec_byte_code+456>, 0x588a66 <exec_byte_code+4950>, 
          0x588aa3 <exec_byte_code+5011>, 0x588b25 <exec_byte_code+5141>, 
          0x588b2a <exec_byte_code+5146>, 0x588af4 <exec_byte_code+5092>, 
          0x588af9 <exec_byte_code+5097>, 0x587909 <exec_byte_code+505>, 
          0x587910 <exec_byte_code+512>, 0x587f77 <exec_byte_code+2151>, 
          0x588afe <exec_byte_code+5102>, 0x5880e3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 
          0x5880e8 <exec_byte_code+2520>, 0x588165 <exec_byte_code+2645>, 
          0x58816a <exec_byte_code+2650>, 0x587975 <exec_byte_code+613>, 
          0x587978 <exec_byte_code+616>, 0x588114 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 
          0x5880ed <exec_byte_code+2525>, 0x588196 <exec_byte_code+2694>, 
          0x58819b <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x5881a0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 
          0x5881a5 <exec_byte_code+2709>, 0x5879e1 <exec_byte_code+721>, 
          0x5879e8 <exec_byte_code+728>, 0x588150 <exec_byte_code+2624>, 
          0x58816f <exec_byte_code+2655>, 0x5881f1 <exec_byte_code+2785>, 
          0x5881f6 <exec_byte_code+2790>, 0x5881fb <exec_byte_code+2795>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x588205 <exec_byte_code+2805>, 0x587a23 <exec_byte_code+787>, 
          0x587a28 <exec_byte_code+792>, 0x5881b5 <exec_byte_code+2725>, 
          0x5881ca <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x587b52 <exec_byte_code+1090>, 
          0x587b57 <exec_byte_code+1095>, 0x587b5c <exec_byte_code+1100>, 
          0x58822a <exec_byte_code+2842>, 0x587a65 <exec_byte_code+853>, 
          0x587a68 <exec_byte_code+856>, 0x588215 <exec_byte_code+2821>, 
          0x587b2b <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x58896b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 
          0x588960 <exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x58886c <exec_byte_code+4444>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x588c8b <exec_byte_code+5499>, 
          0x588d14 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x588d4b <exec_byte_code+5691>, 
          0x588d82 <exec_byte_code+5746>, 0x588db9 <exec_byte_code+5801>, 
          0x58803a <exec_byte_code+2346>, 0x588074 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x588dfa <exec_byte_code+5866>, 0x587fff <exec_byte_code+2287>, 
          0x5880a8 <exec_byte_code+2456>, 0x588e2c <exec_byte_code+5916>, 
          0x588e60 <exec_byte_code+5968>, 0x588e88 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 
          0x588ebc <exec_byte_code+6060>, 0x588ef1 <exec_byte_code+6113>, 
          0x588f68 <exec_byte_code+6232>, 0x588f90 <exec_byte_code+6272>, 
          0x588fc4 <exec_byte_code+6324>, 0x588ffc <exec_byte_code+6380>, 
          0x589024 <exec_byte_code+6420>, 0x58904c <exec_byte_code+6460>, 
          0x589080 <exec_byte_code+6512>, 0x5890b4 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x5890e8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x589120 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 
          0x589155 <exec_byte_code+6725>, 0x58918a <exec_byte_code+6778>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x589201 <exec_byte_code+6897>, 0x58923a <exec_byte_code+6954>, 
          0x589273 <exec_byte_code+7011>, 0x58938c <exec_byte_code+7292>, 
          0x58931a <exec_byte_code+7178>, 0x589353 <exec_byte_code+7235>, 
          0x5893c5 <exec_byte_code+7349>, 0x5893fe <exec_byte_code+7406>, 
          0x589433 <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x589465 <exec_byte_code+7509>, 
          0x58949a <exec_byte_code+7562>, 0x5894cf <exec_byte_code+7615>, 
          0x589504 <exec_byte_code+7668>, 0x5895a2 <exec_byte_code+7826>, 
          0x587aad <exec_byte_code+925>, 0x5895d8 <exec_byte_code+7880>, 
          0x589600 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x58966f <exec_byte_code+8031>, 
          0x5896a5 <exec_byte_code+8085>, 0x5896db <exec_byte_code+8139>, 
          0x589703 <exec_byte_code+8179>, 0x58972d <exec_byte_code+8221>, 
          0x589757 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x589784 <exec_byte_code+8308>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x5897b3 <exec_byte_code+8355>, 
          0x5897e0 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x58980d <exec_byte_code+8445>, 
          0x58983a <exec_byte_code+8490>, 0x589867 <exec_byte_code+8535>, 
          0x589894 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x587aad <exec_byte_code+925>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x5898bc <exec_byte_code+8620>, 
          0x5898fb <exec_byte_code+8683>, 0x589923 <exec_byte_code+8723>, 
          0x58994b <exec_byte_code+8763>, 0x58997f <exec_byte_code+8815>, 
          0x5899b3 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x588452 <exec_byte_code+3394>, 
          0x588528 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x589bc4 <exec_byte_code+9396>, 
          0x589bf8 <exec_byte_code+9448>, 0x58855c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 
          0x588589 <exec_byte_code+3705>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x5887b8 <exec_byte_code+4264>, 0x587b65 <exec_byte_code+1109>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x587f8c <exec_byte_code+2172>, 0x587dd1 <exec_byte_code+1729>, 
          0x587c73 <exec_byte_code+1379>, 0x587ed3 <exec_byte_code+1987>, 
          0x588757 <exec_byte_code+4167>, 0x588797 <exec_byte_code+4231>, 
          0x588129 <exec_byte_code+2585>, 0x58869c <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x58863e <exec_byte_code+3886>, 0x588804 <exec_byte_code+4340>, 
          0x588833 <exec_byte_code+4387>, 0x58899a <exec_byte_code+4746>, 
          0x5889e6 <exec_byte_code+4822>, 0x588a1e <exec_byte_code+4878>, 
          0x588c35 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x588611 <exec_byte_code+3841>, 
          0x5885b1 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x5885e9 <exec_byte_code+3801>, 
          0x5899db <exec_byte_code+8907>, 0x589a03 <exec_byte_code+8947>, 
          0x589a2b <exec_byte_code+8987>, 0x589a53 <exec_byte_code+9027>, 
          0x589a87 <exec_byte_code+9079>, 0x589abb <exec_byte_code+9131>, 
          0x589aef <exec_byte_code+9183>, 0x589b23 <exec_byte_code+9235>, 
          0x5882b5 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x5882e9 <exec_byte_code+3033>, 
          0x58831d <exec_byte_code+3085>, 0x588345 <exec_byte_code+3125>, 
          0x588379 <exec_byte_code+3177>, 0x5883ad <exec_byte_code+3229>, 
          0x5883e5 <exec_byte_code+3285>, 0x58841d <exec_byte_code+3341>, 
          0x589539 <exec_byte_code+7721>, 0x58956e <exec_byte_code+7774>, 
          0x58822f <exec_byte_code+2847>, 0x58826d <exec_byte_code+2909>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587bf9 <exec_byte_code+1257>, 
          0x587e78 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x587ce3 <exec_byte_code+1491>, 
          0x587d6e <exec_byte_code+1630>, 0x5886cb <exec_byte_code+4027>, 
          0x588f26 <exec_byte_code+6166>, 0x5891bf <exec_byte_code+6831>, 
          0x58962d <exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x588b2f <exec_byte_code+5151>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x588b6c <exec_byte_code+5212>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x588bbd <exec_byte_code+5293>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x587adc <exec_byte_code+972>, 
          0x588c05 <exec_byte_code+5365> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa8c363 <pure+2426115> "\207", 
          byte_string = 10130705, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa8c359 <pure+2426105> "\b\204\006", 
          next = 0x0
        }
        result = 64295400
        type = (unknown: 800762704)
#18 0x0000000000553abf in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=10148101, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff2fbaac70)
    at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12429170
        lexenv = 12429170
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        rest = <optimized out>
#19 0x0000000000552fb4 in apply_lambda (fun=10148101, args=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:2924
        args_left = 12429170
        i = <optimized out>
        arg_vector = <optimized out>
        gcpro1 = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#20 0x000000000055330b in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2260
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 27806934
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
#21 0x0000000000553825 in Fprogn (body=3128, body@entry=27806918) at eval.c:468
        val = 64295400
#22 0x000000000054e1e5 in Fsave_excursion (args=27806918) at editfns.c:941
        val = <optimized out>
#23 0x0000000000553600 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2133
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 27806918
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {12554146, 11643600, 140733994151632, 2, 140733994151536, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          12554146, 2, 5586920}
        fun = 11641829
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 27806918
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
#24 0x0000000000553825 in Fprogn (body=3128) at eval.c:468
        val = 64295400
#25 0x0000000000553bbc in funcall_lambda (fun=27284614, fun@entry=27284598, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff2fbaaf20)
    at eval.c:3042
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12429170
        lexenv = 19751686
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#26 0x0000000000552fb4 in apply_lambda (fun=27284598, args=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:2924
        args_left = 12429170
        i = <optimized out>
        arg_vector = <optimized out>
        gcpro1 = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#27 0x000000000055330b in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2260
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 12429170
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
#28 0x00000000005533cc in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2170
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 27280182
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = 4
        argvals = {36484547, 140733994152208, 2, 140733994152240, 12565426, 
          136331, 0, 0}
        fun = 8608637
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 27280214
        gcpro3 = {
          next = <optimized out>, 
          var = 0x7fff2fbab090, 
          nvars = <optimized out>
        }
#29 0x0000000000553825 in Fprogn (body=3128) at eval.c:468
        val = 64295400
#30 0x0000000000553600 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2133
        numargs = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        args_left = 27276054
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {140733994152512, 140733994152528, 4, 4, 38652135, 65335616, 
          66464493, 51050609}
        fun = 11644853
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 27276054
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
#31 0x0000000000553825 in Fprogn (body=3128) at eval.c:468
        val = 64295400
#32 0x0000000000553bbc in funcall_lambda (fun=27274822, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff2fbab2d0) at eval.c:3042
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12429170
        lexenv = 19751686
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#33 0x0000000000553e1b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fff2fbab2c8) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 15468498
        numargs = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#34 0x0000000000554118 in call0 (fn=15468498) at eval.c:2599
        ret_ungc_val = 64295400
#35 0x000000000055249e in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4e4260 <safe_run_hooks_1>, handlers=<optimized out>, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4e4ad0 <safe_run_hooks_error>) at eval.c:1354
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#36 0x00000000004e42aa in safe_run_hook_funcall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:1927
No locals.
#37 0x000000000055295d in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x7fff2fbab378, 
    funcall=0x4e4270 <safe_run_hook_funcall>) at eval.c:2551
        global_vals = <optimized out>
        sym = 12469026
        val = 19682006
        ret = 12429170
#38 0x00000000004e8b3f in safe_run_hooks (hook=15468498) at keyboard.c:1944
No locals.
#39 0x00000000004f2834 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1362
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {3, 5586904, 140733994152960, 9199616, 16448786, 4000, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          140733994153744, 140733994153088, 12429170, 12429170, 
          140733994153744, 0, 48464678, 5593684, 12476274, 48464678, 8633985, 
          12429170, 48464678, 5146938, 140733994153088, 48464678, 12429170, 
          5147228, 12429056, 5514362, 12552818, 64, 38936630, 5582195}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 0
        prev_buffer = 0x0
#40 0x000000000055249e in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4f1950 <command_loop_1>, handlers=<optimized out>, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4e8960 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1354
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#41 0x00000000004e40ee in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12429170)
    at keyboard.c:1174
        val = 64295400
#42 0x00000000005523ab in internal_catch (tag=12476322, 
    func=func@entry=0x4e40d0 <command_loop_2>, arg=12429170) at eval.c:1118
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#43 0x00000000004e8587 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1153
No locals.
#44 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
        val = 20523344
#45 0x00000000004e8872 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:845
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        buffer = 12429170
#46 0x0000000000417b25 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fff2fbab718)
    at emacs.c:1661
        dummy = 0
        stack_bottom_variable = -1 '\377'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 8720000, 
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x1 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x1>
        original_pwd = <optimized out>

Lisp Backtrace:

"beginning-of-line" (0x2fbaa590)
"move-to-left-margin" (0x2fbaa6b0)
"forward-paragraph" (0x2fbaa850)
"start-of-paragraph-text" (0x2fbaa9d0)
"forward-sentence" (0x2fbaab60)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
"backward-sentence" (0x2fbaac70)
"save-excursion" (0x2fbaae18)
"th/sentence-hl-start-pos" (0x2fbaaf20)
"move-overlay" (0x2fbab088)
"if" (0x2fbab158)
"th/sentence-hl-post-command-fn" (0x2fbab2d0)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---