Subject: bug#17282: Acknowledgement (24.4.50; Emacs hangs consuming 100% CPU)

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:49:32 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I'm on r116989 now, and with that revision I'm unable to reproduce
>> the issue.  But looking at "bzr log", it doesn't seem like one commit
>> between 116986 and 116989 could have fixed this by accident...
>
> Indeed, the fix was not yet merged to the trunk.
>
> Can you revert to 116986 ("bzr revert -r 116986") and see if the
> problem is reproducible there?

Yes, but I can't reproduce it there, too.  Formerly, I was able to
reproduce it within several seconds.

I guess that the problem was caused by some old cruft which some update
has fixed by forcing me to make a bootstrap.  (I don't really see how
that's possible, but making a bootstrap is the only difference to
r116986 now and r116986 back then when I wrote the report.)

Bye,
Tassilo