Subject: bug#17258: autogen.sh doesn't update stale autoconf files in build-aux

From: Achim Gratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 11:17:16 +0200

While troubleshooting a problem with configure on my system, I found
that autogen.sh never updated these autoconf files in build-aux, so they
were still the same as when they had been generated/copied three years
ago:

build-aux/compile
build-aux/config.guess
build-aux/config.sub
build-aux/install-sh
build-aux/missing
build-aux/depcomp

Apparently these files are just checked for existence unless the
"--force" option is also given (which autogen.sh doesn't do).  I'm
currently using autoconf 2.69 if that matters.

Regards,
Achim.
-- 
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+

Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#WaldorfSounds