Subject: Re: bug#17217: 24.4.50; eww/shr and relative links

From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 13:51:24 -0500

On Tue, 4 Nov 2014 18:42:18 +0000 João Távora <[email-masked]> wrote: 

JT> A fix has already been comitted by me, perhaps I forgot to CC
JT> the bugtracker with a close message.

Yeah, I didn't see it.  Marking as done now, you just add "-done" to the
bug number in the reply address.

JT> Consider also that this fix brings about a new problem on MS windows,
JT> one that has also been
JT> fixed for Emacs 24.4, that's bug#18310, if I'm not mistaken.

JT> Both fixes should go into trunk when the bugfix mergeback happens
JT> (that is If I understand
JT> the workflow correctly).

I see it in the emacs-24 branch but not in trunk.  I'm not sure if it
will get ported forward by someone or you have to do it.

Author: João Távora <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Aug 26 22:04:47 2014 -0700

    * net/shr.el (shr-expand-url): Plain expand-file-name is not enough;
    use url-expand-file-name.

HTH
Ted