Subject: Re: bug#17217: 24.4.50; eww/shr and relative links

From: João Távora <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 18:42:18 +0000

Ted,

A fix has already been comitted by me, perhaps I forgot to CC
the bugtracker with a close message.

I also forgot how to do that in the meantime.

Consider also that this fix brings about a new problem on MS windows,
one that has also been
fixed for Emacs 24.4, that's bug#18310, if I'm not mistaken.

Both fixes should go into trunk when the bugfix mergeback happens
(that is If I understand
the workflow correctly).

João

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 4:47 PM, Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:08:52 +0100 [email-masked] (João Távora) wrote:
>
> JT> I have commit rights and can perform the fix, but I didn't test
> JT> thoroughly.
>
> The fix works OK for me and Lars hasn't responded, so I would commit it.
>
> Ted

-- 
João Távora