Subject: bug#17215: Build failure

From: David Kastrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 13:36:30 +0200

Daniel Colascione <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 04/08/2014 03:42 AM, David Kastrup wrote:
>> Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>>> David Kastrup wrote:
>>>
>>>> Any more information that you need?
>>>
>>> Please run addr2line as described in info node `Crashing'.
>>> Or get a backtrace from gdb.
>>>
>>> (But I'm going to guess that this is just
>>> http://debbugs.gnu.org/17178 aka 17168 again.)
>> 
>> With regard to relating to the other bug: I reverted the respective part
>> in subr.el of (git commit)
>
> Try it with the current trunk.

I am using the Git mirror.  Last commit is
commit 2da406808826326ea46e43f8187a0451d0ef5303
Author: Daniel Colascione <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 8 03:33:48 2014 -0700

    Tweak completion documentation

Still dumps core.  Looks pretty much the same to me:
#0  0x40022424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
#1  0x416b60c6 in raise (sig=sig@entry=6)
    at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c:37
#2  0x08120099 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=6, 
    backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at ../../emacs/src/emacs.c:382
#3  0x08138967 in emacs_abort () at ../../emacs/src/sysdep.c:2130
#4  0x08178cc0 in Ffset (symbol=140567234, definition=136867149)
    at ../../emacs/src/data.c:733
#5  0x081c20b7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=12, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda3528) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:1322
#6  0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=162440189, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda36cc) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#7  0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda36c8)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#8  0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=44, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2056, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=0xbfda36c4) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#9  0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=137210773, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda3800)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#10 0x0818cd3c in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2924
#11 0x0818d054 in eval_sub (form=162401054) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2260
#12 0x0818d556 in Fprogn (body=162401078) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:468
#13 0x0818ca87 in unbind_to (count=count@entry=144, value=162484622)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:3309
#14 0x081902a5 in Funwind_protect (args=162398902)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1216
#15 0x0818d33e in eval_sub (form=162398894) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2133
#16 0x0818d556 in Fprogn (body=162399030) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:468
#17 0x0818fe77 in FletX (args=162399038) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:906
#18 0x0818d33e in eval_sub (form=162399046) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2133
#19 0x0818d556 in Fprogn (body=162399078) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:468
#20 0x0818d8bf in funcall_lambda (fun=162399126, fun@entry=162399134, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=4, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda3b70)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:3042
#21 0x0818cd3c in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2924
#22 0x0818d054 in eval_sub (form=162422446) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2260
#23 0x0818d33e in eval_sub (form=162422390) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2133
#24 0x0818fde3 in FletX (args=162468966) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:881
#25 0x0818d33e in eval_sub (form=162468974) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2133
#26 0x0818d556 in Fprogn (body=162469014) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:468
#27 0x0818d8bf in funcall_lambda (fun=162469214, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda3ea4) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:3042
#28 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=args@entry=0xbfda3ea0)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#29 0x0818ef0b in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0xbfda3f38)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2354
#30 0x0818f13f in apply1 (fn=162469222, arg=161192782)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2588
#31 0x0818f6d0 in Fmacroexpand (form=<optimized out>, environment=138922946)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1066
#32 0x0818dd20 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfda3ffc)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2818
#33 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=108, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda3ff8) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#34 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=137023405, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda4204) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#35 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda4200)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#36 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=36, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2052, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=0xbfda41fc) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#37 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=137022533, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda43a4) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#38 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfda43a0)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#39 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=44, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2056, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=0xbfda439c) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#40 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=137023597, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda4564) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#41 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfda4560)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#42 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=108, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda4548) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#43 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=137023405, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda4754) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#44 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda4750)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#45 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=36, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2052, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=0xbfda474c) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#46 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=137022533, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda48f4) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#47 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfda48f0)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#48 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=44, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2056, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=0xbfda48ec) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#49 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=137023597, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda4ab4) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#50 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfda4ab0)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#51 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=108, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda4a98) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#52 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=137023405, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda4c90) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#53 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda4c8c)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#54 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=16, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2052, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda4c88) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#55 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=137024061, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda4e28) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#56 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda4e24)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#57 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=8, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0xbfda4e20)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#58 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=161202149, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda4fc4) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#59 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfda4fc0)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#60 0x0818d400 in eval_sub (form=161191262) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2157
#61 0x0819049b in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=140664170, 
    bodyform=<optimized out>, handlers=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1323
#62 0x081c1e4d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=44, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda50d8) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:1169
#63 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=137025373, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda528c) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#64 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0xbfda5288)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#65 0x0818de97 in call1 (fn=fn@entry=139083706, arg1=arg1@entry=161192726)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2614
#66 0x081af023 in readevalloop (readcharfun=readcharfun@entry=160515237, 
    stream=stream@entry=0x0, sourcename=160526257, sourcename@entry=160514841, 
    printflag=false, unibyte=unibyte@entry=138922946, readfun=138922946, 
    start=138922946, end=138922946) at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1933
#67 0x081b00bb in Feval_buffer (buffer=160515237, printflag=138922946, 
    filename=160514841, unibyte=138922946, do_allow_print=138922970)
    at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1995
#68 0x0818dcc6 in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0xbfda53b4)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2831
#69 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=24, 
    args_template=138922946, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0xbfda53bc)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#70 0x0818d7cd in funcall_lambda (fun=136878341, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda5560) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:3049
#71 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, args=args@entry=0xbfda555c)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#72 0x0818f79f in call4 (fn=140760930, arg1=arg1@entry=160514841, 
    arg2=arg2@entry=160514841, arg3=138922946, arg4=138922970)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2663
#73 0x081afe35 in Fload (file=160514217, noerror=noerror@entry=138922946, 
    nomessage=138922970, nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=138922946, 

    must_suffix=138922970) at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1305
#74 0x08199f1e in Frequire (feature=160582642, filename=138922946, 
    noerror=138922946) at ../../emacs/src/fns.c:2671
#75 0x0818d235 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=160597358)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2191
#76 0x081af02d in readevalloop (readcharfun=readcharfun@entry=160498701, 
    stream=stream@entry=0x0, sourcename=160512097, sourcename@entry=160496369, 
    printflag=false, unibyte=unibyte@entry=138922946, readfun=138922946, 
    start=138922946, end=138922946) at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1934
#77 0x081b00bb in Feval_buffer (buffer=160498701, printflag=138922946, 
    filename=160496369, unibyte=138922946, do_allow_print=138922970)
    at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1995
#78 0x0818dcc6 in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0xbfda5884)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2831
#79 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=24, 
    args_template=138922946, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0xbfda588c)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#80 0x0818d7cd in funcall_lambda (fun=136878341, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda5a30) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:3049
#81 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, args=args@entry=0xbfda5a2c)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#82 0x0818f79f in call4 (fn=140760930, arg1=arg1@entry=160496369, 
    arg2=arg2@entry=160496369, arg3=138922946, arg4=138922970)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2663
#83 0x081afe35 in Fload (file=160495745, noerror=noerror@entry=138922946, 
    nomessage=138922970, nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=138922946, 
    must_suffix=138922970) at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1305
#84 0x08199f1e in Frequire (feature=160492674, filename=138922946, 
    noerror=138922946) at ../../emacs/src/fns.c:2671
#85 0x0818dd09 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0xbfda5d18)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2822
#86 0x0818f0cc in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0xbfda5d18)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2301
#87 0x0818dbd7 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfda5d14)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2796
#88 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=28, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=0x1)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#89 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=141717197, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda5eb0) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#90 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda5eac)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#91 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=16, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda5ea8) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#92 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=141675541, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda604c) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#93 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda6048)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#94 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=20, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda6044) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#95 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=141675493, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda61ec) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#96 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda61e8)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#97 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=16, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0xbfda61e4)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#98 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=143074821, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda6388) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#99 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfda6384)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#100 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=4, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0x0)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#101 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=143074861, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda6524) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#102 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfda6520)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#103 0x0818d400 in eval_sub (form=160449006) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2157
#104 0x0819049b in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=143210426, 
    bodyform=<optimized out>, handlers=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1323
#105 0x081c1e4d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=64, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda6640) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:1169
#106 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=141552629, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda6828) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#107 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda6824)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#108 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=68, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2052, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda6820) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#109 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=140938653, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda69d8) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#110 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda69d4)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#111 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=8, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0x0)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#112 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=142078949, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda6b74) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#113 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfda6b70)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#114 0x0818d400 in eval_sub (form=160450694) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2157
#115 0x0819049b in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=143563674, 
    bodyform=<optimized out>, handlers=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1323
#116 0x081c1e4d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=48, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda6c88) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:1169
#117 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=142178453, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda6e50) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#118 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda6e4c)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#119 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=40, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1024, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=0xbfda6e48) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#120 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=142178429, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda7030) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#121 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfda702c)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#122 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=92, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfda7008) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#123 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=137084509, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda71d8) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#124 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfda71d4)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#125 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=68, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=0x82b8c04 <pure+288164>) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#126 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=137071581, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda73ac) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#127 0x0818db03 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfda73a8)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#128 0x081c0873 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=48, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0xbfda73a4)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#129 0x0818d84e in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=137069829, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfda7500)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#130 0x0818cd3c in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2924
#131 0x0818d054 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=140586918)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2260
#132 0x08190614 in Feval (form=140586918, lexical=138922946)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2003
#133 0x08120559 in top_level_2 () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:1182
#134 0x0818c2c3 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x8120540 <top_level_2>, handlers=138956090, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x81249f0 <cmd_error>) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1354
#135 0x08120535 in top_level_1 (ignore=138922946)
    at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:1190
#136 0x0818c1f3 in internal_catch (tag=138954138, 
    func=func@entry=0x81204d0 <top_level_1>, arg=138922946)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1118
#137 0x08124624 in command_loop () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:1151
#138 recursive_edit_1 () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:776
#139 0x08124903 in Frecursive_edit () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:844
#140 0x08059578 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0xbfda77d4)
    at ../../emacs/src/emacs.c:1654

-- 
David Kastrup