Subject: Re: bug#17215: Build failure

From: David Kastrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 12:42:39 +0200

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> David Kastrup wrote:
>
>> Any more information that you need?
>
> Please run addr2line as described in info node `Crashing'.
> Or get a backtrace from gdb.
>
> (But I'm going to guess that this is just
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/17178 aka 17168 again.)

With regard to relating to the other bug: I reverted the respective part
in subr.el of (git commit)

commit 099c333d57a88bf1ea2fee992c721225608303c9
Author: Richard Stallman <>
Date:   Wed Apr 2 13:21:34 2014 -0400

    Revert subr.el workaround for GC bug.
    
    * subr.el (set-transient-map): Comment out previous change.

But "make bootstrap" crashed at the same point, and lisp/subr.elc has a
modification date later than lisp/subr.el when the crash occurs.  Just
to be sure, I cleaned out the build directory and made a "make
distclean", then tried again.

Same outcome.  So at least this "workaround" does not apply to this
bug.  Here is a backtrace from the corresponding core dump (namely the
core dump of master from yesterday, with the revert of Richard's revert
on top):

#0  0x40022424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
#1  0x416b60c6 in raise (sig=sig@entry=6)
    at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c:37
#2  0x08120099 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=6, 
    backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at ../../emacs/src/emacs.c:382
#3  0x08138967 in emacs_abort () at ../../emacs/src/sysdep.c:2130
#4  0x08178c10 in Ffset (symbol=140567234, definition=136867149)
    at ../../emacs/src/data.c:733
#5  0x081c2007 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=12, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd90b98) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:1322
#6  0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=178833477, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd90d3c) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#7  0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd90d38)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#8  0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=44, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2056, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=0xbfd90d34) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#9  0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=137210677, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd90e70)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#10 0x0818cc8c in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2924
#11 0x0818cfa4 in eval_sub (form=178737886) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2260
#12 0x0818d4a6 in Fprogn (body=178737910) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:468
#13 0x0818c9d7 in unbind_to (count=count@entry=144, value=178826574)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:3309
#14 0x081901f5 in Funwind_protect (args=178735734)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1216
#15 0x0818d28e in eval_sub (form=178735726) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2133
#16 0x0818d4a6 in Fprogn (body=178735862) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:468
#17 0x0818fdc7 in FletX (args=178735870) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:906
#18 0x0818d28e in eval_sub (form=178735878) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2133
#19 0x0818d4a6 in Fprogn (body=178735910) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:468
#20 0x0818d80f in funcall_lambda (fun=178735958, fun@entry=178735966, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=4, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd911e0)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:3042
#21 0x0818cc8c in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2924
#22 0x0818cfa4 in eval_sub (form=178768494) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2260
#23 0x0818d28e in eval_sub (form=178768438) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2133
#24 0x0818fd33 in FletX (args=178802726) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:881
#25 0x0818d28e in eval_sub (form=178802734) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2133
#26 0x0818d4a6 in Fprogn (body=178802774) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:468
#27 0x0818d80f in funcall_lambda (fun=178802974, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd91514) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:3042
#28 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=args@entry=0xbfd91510)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#29 0x0818ee5b in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0xbfd915a8)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2354
#30 0x0818f08f in apply1 (fn=178802982, arg=177536782)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2588
#31 0x0818f620 in Fmacroexpand (form=<optimized out>, environment=138922946)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1066
#32 0x0818dc70 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfd9166c)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2818
#33 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=108, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd91668) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#34 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=137023429, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd91874) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#35 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd91870)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#36 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=36, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2052, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=0xbfd9186c) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#37 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=137022557, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd91a14) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#38 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfd91a10)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#39 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=44, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2056, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=0xbfd91a0c) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#40 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=137023621, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd91bd4) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#41 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfd91bd0)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#42 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=108, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd91bb8) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#43 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=137023429, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd91dc4) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#44 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd91dc0)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#45 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=36, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2052, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=0xbfd91dbc) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#46 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=137022557, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd91f64) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#47 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfd91f60)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#48 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=44, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2056, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=0xbfd91f5c) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#49 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=137023621, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd92124) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#50 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfd92120)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#51 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=108, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd92108) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#52 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=137023429, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd92300) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#53 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd922fc)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#54 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=16, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2052, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd922f8) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#55 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=137024085, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd92498) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#56 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd92494)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#57 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=8, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0xbfd92490)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#58 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=177520389, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd92634) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#59 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfd92630)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#60 0x0818d350 in eval_sub (form=177535262) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2157
#61 0x081903eb in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=140664170, 
    bodyform=<optimized out>, handlers=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1323
#62 0x081c1d9d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=44, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd92748) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:1169
#63 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=137025397, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd928fc) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#64 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0xbfd928f8)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#65 0x0818dde7 in call1 (fn=fn@entry=139083706, arg1=arg1@entry=177536726)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2614
#66 0x081aef73 in readevalloop (readcharfun=readcharfun@entry=176865173, 
    stream=stream@entry=0x0, sourcename=176867369, sourcename@entry=176966881, 
    printflag=false, unibyte=unibyte@entry=138922946, readfun=138922946, 
    start=138922946, end=138922946) at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1933
#67 0x081b000b in Feval_buffer (buffer=176865173, printflag=138922946, 
    filename=176966881, unibyte=138922946, do_allow_print=138922970)
    at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1995
#68 0x0818dc16 in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0xbfd92a24)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2831
#69 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=24, 
    args_template=138922946, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0xbfd92a2c)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#70 0x0818d71d in funcall_lambda (fun=136878341, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd92bd0) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:3049
#71 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, args=args@entry=0xbfd92bcc)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#72 0x0818f6ef in call4 (fn=140760930, arg1=arg1@entry=176966881, 
    arg2=arg2@entry=176966881, arg3=138922946, arg4=138922970)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2663
#73 0x081afd85 in Fload (file=176966257, noerror=noerror@entry=138922946, 
    nomessage=138922970, nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=138922946, 

    must_suffix=138922970) at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1305
#74 0x08199e6e in Frequire (feature=176964874, filename=138922946, 
    noerror=138922946) at ../../emacs/src/fns.c:2671
#75 0x0818d185 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=176939310)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2191
#76 0x081aef7d in readevalloop (readcharfun=readcharfun@entry=176849653, 
    stream=stream@entry=0x0, sourcename=176854193, sourcename@entry=176848697, 
    printflag=false, unibyte=unibyte@entry=138922946, readfun=138922946, 
    start=138922946, end=138922946) at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1934
#77 0x081b000b in Feval_buffer (buffer=176849653, printflag=138922946, 
    filename=176848697, unibyte=138922946, do_allow_print=138922970)
    at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1995
#78 0x0818dc16 in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0xbfd92ef4)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2831
#79 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=24, 
    args_template=138922946, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0xbfd92efc)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#80 0x0818d71d in funcall_lambda (fun=136878341, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd930a0) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:3049
#81 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, args=args@entry=0xbfd9309c)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#82 0x0818f6ef in call4 (fn=140760930, arg1=arg1@entry=176848697, 
    arg2=arg2@entry=176848697, arg3=138922946, arg4=138922970)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2663
#83 0x081afd85 in Fload (file=176846033, noerror=noerror@entry=138922946, 
    nomessage=138922970, nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=138922946, 
    must_suffix=138922970) at ../../emacs/src/lread.c:1305
#84 0x08199e6e in Frequire (feature=176835482, filename=138922946, 
    noerror=138922946) at ../../emacs/src/fns.c:2671
#85 0x0818dc59 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0xbfd93388)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2822
#86 0x0818f01c in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0xbfd93388)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2301
#87 0x0818db27 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfd93384)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2796
#88 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=28, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=0x1)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#89 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=142657717, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd93520) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#90 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd9351c)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#91 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=16, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd93518) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#92 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=142653581, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd936bc) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#93 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd936b8)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#94 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=20, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd936b4) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#95 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=142653533, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd9385c) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#96 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd93858)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#97 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=16, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0xbfd93854)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#98 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=141433917, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd939f8) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#99 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfd939f4)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#100 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=4, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0x0)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#101 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=141433957, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd93b94) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#102 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfd93b90)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#103 0x0818d350 in eval_sub (form=176799150) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2157
#104 0x081903eb in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=143193746, 
    bodyform=<optimized out>, handlers=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1323
#105 0x081c1d9d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=64, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd93cb0) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:1169
#106 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=142641333, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd93e98) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#107 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd93e94)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#108 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=68, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=2052, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd93e90) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#109 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=142633061, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd94048) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#110 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd94044)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#111 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=8, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0x0)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#112 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=141761653, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd941e4) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#113 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfd941e0)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#114 0x0818d350 in eval_sub (form=176800838) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2157
#115 0x081903eb in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=143549378, 
    bodyform=<optimized out>, handlers=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1323
#116 0x081c1d9d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=48, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd942f8) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:1169
#117 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=141723053, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd944c0) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#118 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd944bc)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#119 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=40, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1024, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=0xbfd944b8) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#120 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=141725101, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd946a0) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#121 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfd9469c)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#122 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=92, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=0xbfd94678) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#123 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=137084413, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd94848) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#124 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd94844)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#125 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=68, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=0x82b8ba4 <pure+288068>) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#126 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=137071485, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd94a1c) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#127 0x0818da53 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfd94a18)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2876
#128 0x081c07c3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=6, maxdepth=48, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0xbfd94a14)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:919
#129 0x0818d79e in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=137069733, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfd94b70)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2983
#130 0x0818cc8c in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2924
#131 0x0818cfa4 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=140586918)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2260
#132 0x08190564 in Feval (form=140586918, lexical=138922946)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2003
#133 0x08120559 in top_level_2 () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:1183
#134 0x0818c213 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x8120540 <top_level_2>, handlers=138956090, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x81249f0 <cmd_error>) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1354
#135 0x08120535 in top_level_1 (ignore=138922946)
    at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:1191
#136 0x0818c143 in internal_catch (tag=138954138, 
    func=func@entry=0x81204d0 <top_level_1>, arg=138922946)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1118
#137 0x08124624 in command_loop () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:1152
#138 recursive_edit_1 () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:777
#139 0x08124903 in Frecursive_edit () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:845
#140 0x08059578 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0xbfd94e44)
    at ../../emacs/src/emacs.c:1654

-- 
David Kastrup