Subject: 24.4.50; python-shell-completion-get-completions returns "\n"

From: Richard Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 15:14:34 -0700

I added [email-masked] to CC list, because he is the author
of company-inf-python package in question.

The problem statement is followed by a possible fix as well as
more detailed discussio of the problem.

The problem is that the last item in the list returned by
python-shell-completion-get-completions is "\n" which is not a valid
completion candidate.  This problem was encountered when completing a
python name using company.el along with company-info-python.el add-on
package.

Following is a patch to lisp/progmodes/python.el that modifies the
regular expression at the end of python-shell-completion-get-completions
function which fixes the problem for me where I added 4-space
indentation for cosmetic reasons:

    diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/python.el b/lisp/progmodes/python.el
    index b0102c5..2ffd778 100644
    --- a/lisp/progmodes/python.el
    +++ b/lisp/progmodes/python.el
    @@ -2467,7 +2467,7 @@ LINE is used to detect the context on how to complete given INPUT."
                                    (format completion-code input) process)))
                  (and (> (length completions) 2)
                       (split-string completions
    -                                "^'\\|^\"\\|;\\|'$\\|\"$" t)))))))
    +                                "^'\\|^\"\\|;\\|\n\\|'$\\|\"$" t)))))))
 
     (defun python-shell-completion-complete-at-point (&optional process)
       "Perform completion at point in inferior Python.

The change above is to add "\\|\n" portion to the regexp which is used
as the separator regexp passed to split-string function.

This change fixes the problem that I ran into using my own build of
emacs using company-inf-python.el third-party package at
https://github.com/proofit404/company-inf-python

company-inf-python-candidates function defined in company-inf-python.el
calls python-shell-completion-get-completions to get a list of possible
name completions.  For example when I type "sys.ex" to python prompt in
my *Python* buffer running ipython as shown here

    In [5]: sys.ex

then python-shell-completion-get-completions returns the following
without the proposed change:

    ("sys.exc_clear" "sys.exc_info" "sys.exc_type" "sys.excepthook"
     "sys.exec_prefix" "sys.executable" "sys.exit" "sys.exitfunc" "\n")

where I added a newline for cosmetic reason.  The last item is "\n".
This does not seem to be correct since "\n" is not a valid completion
candidate.  Adding "\\|\n" regexp fragment as detailed above gets rid of
the problematic "\n" item from the output.  This in turn allows code in
company-inf-python.el to continue without errors.  Without the proposed
fix, the completion fails and following is found in *Messages* buffer:

    company-inf-python-candidates
    Company: An error occurred in auto-begin
    Company: Back-end company-inf-python error "Args out of range: "
    ", 4, nil" with args (candidates ex)

The error arise within company-inf-python-candidates when
(substring "\n" 4) expression is evaluated.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2014-04-05 on kimr-e6410
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix /u/kimr/usr'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/mime-w3m hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/mime-w3m
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-symbol hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-symbol
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-image hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-image
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-search hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-search
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/octet hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/octet
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-favicon hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-favicon
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-session hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-session
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-bookmark hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-bookmark
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-ccl hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-ccl
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-fb hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-fb
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-lnum hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-lnum
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-antenna hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-antenna
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-namazu hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-namazu
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3mhack hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3mhack
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-filter hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-filter
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-xmas hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-xmas
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/bookmark-w3m hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/bookmark-w3m
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-proc hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-proc
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-form hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-form
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-dtree hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-dtree
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-bug hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-bug
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-util hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-util
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-hist hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-hist
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-cookie hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-cookie
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-weather hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-weather
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-mail hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-mail
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-perldoc hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-perldoc
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-ems hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-ems
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-tabmenu hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-tabmenu
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/emacs-w3m-20130205/w3m-rss hides /home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/w3m-20140330.1933/w3m-rss
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-calc hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-eval hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-lob hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-install hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-macs hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-C hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-gnus hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox-ascii hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-fortran hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-matlab hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-bibtex hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-plantuml hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-id hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-R hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-habit hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-screen hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-gnuplot hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-emacs-lisp hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-attach hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-faces hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-inlinetask hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-capture hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-eshell hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-scala hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-list hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-mhe hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-mouse hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-ocaml hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-plot hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox-texinfo hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-asymptote hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-bbdb hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-compat hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox-icalendar hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-table hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-clock hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-macro hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-clojure hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-archive hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox-odt hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-java hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-keys hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-sql hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-core hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-w3m hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-crypt hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-python hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-protocol hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-pcomplete hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-maxima hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-feed hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-makefile hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox-md hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-info hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-shen hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-io hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-js hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox-beamer hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-irc hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-sh hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox-html hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-latex hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox-publish hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-scheme hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-timer hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-ledger hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-mscgen hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-exp hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-haskell hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-lisp hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-rmail hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-footnote hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-comint hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-ditaa hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-src hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-tangle hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox-latex hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-sass hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-org hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-element hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-css hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-dot hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-picolisp hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox-org hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-indent hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-agenda hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-docview hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-awk hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-datetree hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-octave hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-ref hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-entities hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-ctags hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-lilypond hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ox-man hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-sqlite hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-loaddefs hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-version hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-mobile hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-ruby hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-table hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/ob-perl hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kimr/elisp/.cask/24.4.50/elpa/org-20140331/org-colview hides /u/kimr/usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-colview

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug bookmark pcase eieio-opt
epa-file semantic/lex-spp semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local conf-mode debug
xgit-log-edit magit-key-mode magit iswitchb ido esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver grep
compile epa derived autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode server log-edit pcvs-util sort mule-util mm-archive
message rfc822 mml mml-sec gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode network-stream url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw
url-cache url-auth url-handlers finder-inf anaconda-mode url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
mailcap browse-url epg epg-config tla smerge-mode dvc-state dvc-config
diff tla-gnus dvc-gnus dvc-cmenu dvc-about dvc-version make-mode
ede/emacs shell misearch multi-isearch dired-aux ede/dired kimr-startup
tempo org-crypt info-look smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
starttls gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils holidays hol-loaddefs
ede/cpp-root xgit-dvc xgit cus-edit cus-start cus-load xgit-annotate
rect dvc-annotate xgit-log dvc-revlist dvc-diff dvc-fileinfo bzr-core
tla-core pp tla-autoconf tla-defs dvc-log vc vc-dispatcher ffap
thingatpt add-log diff-mode ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff xdarcs-core xgit-core xhg-core
xmtn-minimal appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs time ede/speedbar ede/files
ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit cedet hi-lock
kimr-packages yasnippet help-mode warnings ropemacs pymacs mmm-mode
mmm-univ mmm-class mmm-region mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat
helm-config helm-aliases cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs company-inf-python cl
python company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf
company-cmake company-ropemacs company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup dvc-unified dvc-tips dvc-core
dvc-lisp dvc-buffers dvc-ui dired-x dvc-register dvc-utils dvc-emacs
ewoc dvc-defs dvc-site edmacro kmacro org-location-google-maps
org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static url-util url-parse auth-source
eieio eieio-core mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base info cask cl-macs gv cask-bootstrap
package-build json-fix json lisp-mnt shut-up epl git commander f dash s
package image-file tabify vc-git org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
dired cl-loaddefs cl-lib org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu
calendar cal-loaddefs time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1231716 82148)
 (symbols 48 59085 0)
 (miscs 40 1947 2367)
 (strings 32 301582 7953)
 (string-bytes 1 5603931)
 (vectors 16 62306)
 (vector-slots 8 1759933 45871)
 (floats 8 672 2275)
 (intervals 56 88082 484)
 (buffers 960 61)
 (heap 1024 87400 3641))