Subject: bug#17191: closed (Re: bug#17191: 24.4.50; Mail splitting in Gnus fails with latest Emacs (void-function nnml-active-number))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 00:15:04 +0000

Your bug report

#17191: 24.4.50; Mail splitting in Gnus fails with latest Emacs (void-function nnml-active-number)

which was filed against the emacs,gnus package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17191: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17191
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#17191: 24.4.50; Mail splitting in Gnus fails with latest Emacs (void-function nnml-active-number)
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Sebastien Vauban <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 20:13:56 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> You can safely close it.

Thanks, done,

        Stefan

Subject: 24.4.50; Mail splitting in Gnus fails with latest Emacs (void-function nnml-active-number)
From: Sebastien Vauban <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 10:06:38 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Mail splitting in Gnus worked well in Emacs r116766 of 2014-03-15, and
all previous versions.

Now, with the exact same configuration files, it does not anymore in
Emacs r116906 of 2014-03-30: all mails stay in INBOX...

When trying to debug the problem, asking Gnus to respool the articles
I have in INBOX, I get the error:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function nnml-active-number)
  (nnml-active-number group "my")
  (lambda (group) (nnml-active-number group "my"))("mail.misc")
  nnmail-article-group((lambda (group) (nnml-active-number group "my")))
  nnimap-request-accept-article(nil "my" t)
  gnus-request-accept-article(nil (nnimap "my" (nnimap-address "mail.example.com") (nnimap-server-port 993) (nnimap-stream ssl)) t t)
  eval((gnus-request-accept-article nil (quote (nnimap "my" (nnimap-address "mail.example.com") (nnimap-server-port 993) (nnimap-stream ssl))) t t))
  nnimap-request-move-article(296584 "INBOX" "my" (gnus-request-accept-article nil (quote (nnimap "my" (nnimap-address "mail.example.com") (nnimap-server-port 993) (nnimap-stream ssl))) t t) t nil)
  gnus-request-move-article(296584 "nnimap+my:INBOX" "my" (gnus-request-accept-article nil (quote (nnimap "my" (nnimap-address "mail.example.com") (nnimap-server-port 993) (nnimap-stream ssl))) t t) t nil)
  gnus-summary-move-article(nil nil (nnimap "my" (nnimap-address "mail.example.com") (nnimap-server-port 993) (nnimap-stream ssl)))
  gnus-summary-respool-article(nil (nnimap "my" (nnimap-address "mail.example.com") (nnimap-server-port 993) (nnimap-stream ssl)))
  call-interactively(gnus-summary-respool-article nil nil)
  command-execute(gnus-summary-respool-article)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

which probably explains why mail splitting fails!?

Best regards,
  Seb

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-03-30 on LEG570
Repository revision: 116906 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  sml-modeline-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20140303.1301/graphviz-dot-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-effectiveness hides ~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-effectiveness
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20130207.1202/htmlize hides ~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow gnus-alias bbdb-message mailalias vc-dispatcher vc-svn org-mime
org-crypt ob-sql ob-shell ob-org ob-ledger ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-awk ob-R
org-table org-element avl-tree org-checklist org-id org-gnus org-habit
org-agenda org-info appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-inlinetask org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs nnir emacsbug sendmail debug helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval eldoc helm-mode gnus-dup gnus-draft sort gnus-cite
mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml git-commit-mode
log-edit pcvs-util vc-git rainbow-mode color filecache time-stamp
copyright flyspell ispell hideshow cus-edit cus-start cus-load
image-file ido helm-files image-dired whitespace noutline outline tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete ffap helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars
helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep
helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils compile comint ansi-color ring
helm server auto-complete-config auto-complete popup recentf tree-widget
add-log gnus-topic hl-line utf-7 nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-cache gnus-sum epa-file epa epg
epg-config gnutls network-stream starttls nntp gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-leuven bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone
mule-util rx auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core password-cache gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message dired-sort-map dired-single bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1
bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark pp dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit emacs-leuven leuven-theme saveplace yasnippet help-mode
find-func pcase paren which-func imenu hl-tags-mode derived org-loaddefs
helm-config helm-aliases sml-modeline hi-lock ace-jump-mode delsel
easy-mmode info+ thingatpt edmacro kmacro idle-require finder-inf
tex-site info easymenu idle-require-autoloads pager-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads tidy-autoloads package cl-macs gv advice help-fns
cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns
disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 879288 81920)
 (symbols 32 58045 0)
 (miscs 32 1143 717)
 (strings 16 138273 26220)
 (string-bytes 1 4466479)
 (vectors 8 64756)
 (vector-slots 4 1210364 66648)
 (floats 8 985 859)
 (intervals 28 3573 1389)
 (buffers 508 43))