Subject: bug#17170: closed (Re: bug#17170: 24.3.50; debug: Terminal 3 is locked, cannot read from it)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 19:16:02 +0000

Your bug report

#17170: 24.3.50; debug: Terminal 3 is locked, cannot read from it

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17170: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17170
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#17170: 24.3.50; debug: Terminal 3 is locked, cannot read from it
From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
To: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Cc: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 20:15:34 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Lars Ingebrigtsen writes:

> Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:
>>> so the window must have been the selected window when `debug' was called
>>> the last time and Emacs should have complained then already.
>>
>> I didn't check the value of debugger-previous-window right after the
>> first complaint. I can try to do that, if it happens again, but since it
>> only happens in case of an error, my first reaction usually is to try
>> the command again (because I assume I made an error myself) and then
>> it's too late.
>
> Are you still seeing this problem?

Probably not, or I got used to it (unlikely). I close the bug for now,
thanks for your mail.

Nicolas.

Subject: 24.3.50; debug: Terminal 3 is locked, cannot read from it
From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:03:29 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I got the following error message
debug: Terminal 3 is locked, cannot read from it

It has already happened to me but I cannot reproduce. This however only
happeend to me in a situation where emacs is run (with -nw option) from
gdb which is run from tmux and I connect to that through ssh and
emacsclient.

In this specific occurrence of the problem, that initial frame was
active (on the host computer) but I was connecting to the emacs session
from ssh via emacsclient. There was a third frame also, a graphical one,
on the host computer.

If I hit ESC ESC ESC, I get the error message again and enter a new
level of recursive edit (i.e. another layer of brackets in the
modeline). I can't escape those : C-] just makes also the error again +
another level of recursive edit.

Any idea on how to debug this further ?

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.7 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-03-27 on geodiff-mac3
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11304000
System Description:	Gentoo Base System release 2.2

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid 'CFLAGS= -O0 -g3''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Edit Macro

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-discover-mode: t
  discover-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> C-x C-s c M-x g n u s <return> C-x b 
<return> <C-home> C-x C-s C-c C-c y g <up> <down> q 
y C-c C-SPC C-z C-x b B B <return> C-x b b <backspace> 
B B Q C-g ESC [ > 1 ; 3 4 0 6 ; 0 c C-c C-c C-@ C-c 
C-@ C-u C-c C-@ ESC x C-g ESC x r c i r c RET ESC x 
g n u s RET C-n C-p RET RET , , C-p RET C-c C-@ C-c 
C-@ C-c C-@ C-c C-@ C-c C-@ C-c C-s C-x 1 C-l C-l ESC 
x g n u s RET RET q RET RET k q RET q C-n q y ESC < 
ESC > C-x b # e m RET ESC < ESC > C-c C-@ C-c C-@ C-c 
C-@ ESC < C-x K C-c C-@ ESC > C-x K ESC x ESC l o c 
a t e RET d e n i s RET C-s p d f C-n C-n C-n ESC x 
ESC O A RET d b o n h e RET C-x 1 C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-x K C-x C-c C-g C-x C-c C-g C-x ESC O C C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-n C-n C-p C-o C-n C-c C-e d o c u TAB RET RET 
C-h l C-x C-k e C-h l ESC > C-@ C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-g ESC x r e p o r t SPC e m TAB SPC b u DEL DEL 
DEL TAB RET

Recent messages:
Mark set [6 times]
Mark saved where search started
Quit [2 times]
Beginning of buffer [3 times]
Sorting environment...
Removing duplicates... done
Entering debugger...
debug: Terminal 3 is locked, cannot read from it
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Formatting keyboard macro...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit-blame hides ~/sources/magit/magit-blame
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit-key-mode hides ~/sources/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit-pkg hides ~/sources/magit/magit-pkg
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit-wip hides ~/sources/magit/magit-wip
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-mode-20140125.1553/git-commit-mode hides ~/sources/magit/git-commit-mode
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit-autoloads hides ~/sources/magit/magit-autoloads
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit hides ~/sources/magit/magit
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/git-rebase-mode-20140125.1553/git-rebase-mode hides ~/sources/magit/git-rebase-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/asy-mode hides /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf/asymptote/asy-mode
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-element
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-info
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-install
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-version
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-0/tabulated-list hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(locate mailalias smtpmail url-queue shr-color color org-indent
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m url-cache debbugs-org
debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client shadow bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail
vc-git gud reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars preview prv-emacs
tex-buf font-latex latex tex-style tex dbus misearch multi-isearch
tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
rcirc-color rcirc time-stamp gnus-draft flow-fill pp shr browse-url
mm-archive semantic/db-mode semantic/db semantic/idle semantic/format
ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet yasnippet assoc projectile pkg-info epl s completion ob-dot ob-R
ob-shell shell magit-key-mode magit view help-mode grep compile
diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit
pcvs-util add-log sort gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-ml disp-table ffap thingatpt server nndraft nnmh nnmaildir gnutls
nnfolder parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm netrc network-stream
starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils xterm hideshow org-caldav icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-id latexenc ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree url-dav url-http url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-handlers etable
etable-selection-model etable-cell-renderer etable-table-column-model
etable-table-column etable-table-model eieio-base interval-list dash
helm-config helm-aliases bbdb bbdb-site timezone yf-asy preview-latex
mb-depth icomplete autoinsert hippie-exp warnings ert ewoc debug
jka-compr paredit windmove paren dired recentf tree-widget wid-edit
org-inlinetask winner ampc-autoloads nlinum-autoloads info
sicp-autoloads finder-inf w3-autoloads workspaces-autoloads
wtf-autoloads pcase discover makey-key-mode twittering-mode edmacro
kmacro epa derived epg epg-config tls cl-macs gv url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap xml cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib
time cus-start cus-load two-mode-mode tex-site auto-loads ido-hacks ido
org byte-opt advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu
calendar cal-loaddefs package use-package bytecomp byte-compile cconv
bind-key easy-mmode tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 656834 83083)
 (symbols 24 62271 512)
 (miscs 20 1962 2817)
 (strings 16 152979 30540)
 (string-bytes 1 4975562)
 (vectors 8 55728)
 (vector-slots 4 979444 32758)
 (floats 8 895 956)
 (intervals 28 12031 1103)
 (buffers 512 136)
 (heap 1024 26255 7094))

-- 
Nico.