Subject: Re: bug#17169: fails to start with (setq force-load-messages t) in ~/.emacs

From: Ivan Shmakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 19:05:38 +0000

>>>>> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>>>>> From: Ivan Shmakov Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 06:35:09 +0000

[…]

 > This far things are fine, although I'd like to know what kind of
 > autoload caused Emacs to load some Lisp file here, and what was that
 > file (the value of 'file' in frame 14 or of 'string' in frame 13
 > should tell you that).

	As I read it, the file is time-date.el, and it’s loaded for the
	seconds-to-time function.

[…]

 >> #79 0x000000000051d5f9 in Fload (file=14735265, 
 >>     noerror=noerror@entry=11491490, nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, 
 >>     nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491490, must_suffix=<optimized out>, 
 >>     must_suffix@entry=11491490) at ../../src/lread.c:1305
 >> #80 0x0000000000475bb5 in uniprop_table (prop=<optimized out>)
 >>     at ../../src/chartab.c:1340
 >> #81 0x00000000004760d0 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:772

[…]

 > This part I don't understand.  It says that bidi_initialize called
 > uniprop_table, as it should, but then uniprop_table called Fload to
 > load the file uni-bidi.el.

	JFTR, as per the GDB transcripts MIMEd, Fload () is called to
	load uni-mirrored.el.  The respective code is as follows.

emacs-2014 $ nl -ba < src/bidi.c 
…
   771	
   772	  bidi_mirror_table = uniprop_table (intern ("mirroring"));
   773	  if (NILP (bidi_mirror_table))
   774	    emacs_abort ();
   775	  staticpro (&bidi_mirror_table);
   776	
…
emacs-2014 $ 

[…]

 > This code runs at "temacs -l loadup dump" time, so the result is that
 > uni-bidi.el gets loaded and dumped into the Emacs binary.

	Does the same apply to uni-mirrored.el?

	Is there an easy way to list the Unicode tables contained within
	the resulting binary?

 > Therefore, the call to uniprop_table from bidi_initialize should have
 > found that the table is already loaded, and refrain from trying to
 > load it.

 > (The rest is clear: once uniprop_table tries to load uni-bidi.el, it
 > announces the fact that it loads that file, because that's the effect
 > of a non-nil value of force-load-messages, but displaying a message
 > again requires the initialization of the bidi iterator, so we again
 > re-enter bidi_initialize, which again calls uniprop_table, etc.)

	ACK.

	BTW, is it normal that display_string () is called with an empty
	‘string’ argument here, and in turn passes an empty (Lisp)
	‘string’ to reseat_to_string ()?

 > Can you figure out how come uni-bidi.el is not preloaded in your
 > Emacs?  Is something wrong with your characters.el, for example?  Or
 > maybe the uni-*.el files are missing, in particular uni-bidi.el?

	The uni-*.el files are as follows:

emacs-2014 $ find -name uni-\*.el -exec ls -gGlt -- {} + 
-rw-r--r-- 1   9483 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-mirrored.el
-rw-r--r-- 1   6541 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-titlecase.el
-rw-r--r-- 1   2442 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-comment.el
-rw-r--r-- 1   6501 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-lowercase.el
-rw-r--r-- 1  19816 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-old-name.el
-rw-r--r-- 1   6537 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-uppercase.el
-rw-r--r-- 1   8349 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-bidi.el
-rw-r--r-- 1   2826 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-decimal.el
-rw-r--r-- 1  29388 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-decomposition.el
-rw-r--r-- 1   3144 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-digit.el
-rw-r--r-- 1   4662 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-numeric.el
-rw-r--r-- 1  13187 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-category.el
-rw-r--r-- 1   6462 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-combining.el
-rw-r--r-- 1 162388 Jan 31 14:47 ./lisp/international/uni-name.el
-rw-r--r-- 1   4335 Jan 13 21:39 ./lisp/leim/quail/uni-input.el
emacs-2014 $ 

	Obviously, they come from an earlier build (sans uni-input.el),
	but as neither unidata-gen.el nor UnicodeData.txt have changed
	since earlier in January, it shouldn’t be necessary to update
	them.  (Unless there were some data format change, that is.)

	The characters.el appears to be up to date:

emacs-2014 $ git status -- lisp/international/characters.el 
On branch master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.

nothing to commit, working directory clean
emacs-2014 $ 

-- 
FSF associate member #7257
Breakpoint 2, Fload (file=13803489, noerror=noerror@entry=11491490, 
    nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491490, 
    must_suffix=must_suffix@entry=11491490) at ../../src/lread.c:1048
1048	{
(gdb) print file 
$1 = 13803489
(gdb) xstring 
$2 = (struct Lisp_String *) 0xd29fe0
"international/uni-mirrored.el"
(gdb) bt 
#0  Fload (file=13803489, noerror=noerror@entry=11491490, 
    nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491490, 
    must_suffix=must_suffix@entry=11491490) at ../../src/lread.c:1048
#1  0x0000000000475bb5 in uniprop_table (prop=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/chartab.c:1340
#2  0x00000000004760d0 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:772
#3  0x0000000000478f97 in bidi_init_it (charpos=charpos@entry=0, bytepos=0, 
    frame_window_p=frame_window_p@entry=false, 
    bidi_it=bidi_it@entry=0x7fffffffbcd8) at ../../src/bidi.c:813
#4  0x0000000000425f55 in reseat_to_string (multibyte=<optimized out>, 
    field_width=<optimized out>, precision=<optimized out>, charpos=0, 
    string=140737488338136, s=<optimized out>, it=0x7fffffffb340)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:6587
#5  display_string (string=string@entry=0x57475c "", 
    lisp_string=lisp_string@entry=11491442, 
    face_string=face_string@entry=14993985, 
    face_string_pos=face_string_pos@entry=1, start=start@entry=0, 
    it=it@entry=0x7fffffffb340, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, max_x=<optimized out>, 
    max_x@entry=0, multibyte=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xdisp.c:22967
#6  0x0000000000426935 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffb340, 
    depth=<optimized out>, depth@entry=1, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, elt=14993985, 
    props=<optimized out>, props@entry=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21734
#7  0x0000000000427dd9 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffb340, 
    depth=1, depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0, 
    precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, elt@entry=14940422, 
    props=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21906
#8  0x0000000000428771 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0xb09420, 
    face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=14940422) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21423
#9  0x0000000000428a18 in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0xb09420)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21366
#10 0x0000000000428bed in redisplay_mode_lines (window=11572261, 
    force=force@entry=false) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21324
#11 0x000000000043342b in echo_area_display (
    update_frame_p=update_frame_p@entry=1) at ../../src/xdisp.c:11107
#12 0x000000000043355e in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=13797553)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10093
#13 0x000000000043370b in message3 (m=13797553) at ../../src/xdisp.c:10035
#14 0x0000000000433c40 in message_with_string (
    m=m@entry=0x5720e4 "Loading %s...", string=8851465, log=1)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10180
#15 0x000000000051d54a in Fload (file=8851465, noerror=noerror@entry=11491442, 
    nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491442, 
    must_suffix=<optimized out>, must_suffix@entry=11491490)
    at ../../src/lread.c:1351
#16 0x00000000004fcfb0 in Fautoload_do_load (fundef=8851582, 
    funname=funname@entry=16238434, macro_only=11491442)
    at ../../src/eval.c:1970
#17 0x00000000004fb5c3 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc4a8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2879
#18 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488340128, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#19 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9394725, nargs=nargs@entry=3, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc680) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#20 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffc678)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#21 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488340592, args=0x4)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#22 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9400901, nargs=nargs@entry=3, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc898) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#23 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffc890)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#24 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488341128, args=0x4)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#25 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=9354613, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffcac0, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffca40)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#26 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffca38)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#27 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488341552, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#28 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=9356213, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffcc40, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcbb0)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#29 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffcba8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#30 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488341920, args=0x3)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#31 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9334101, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcda0) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#32 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcd98)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#33 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488342416, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#34 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9331597, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcf80) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#35 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffcf78)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#36 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=93, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#37 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9307053, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd160) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#38 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd158)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#39 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488343376, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#40 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9306325, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd340) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#41 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd338)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#42 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=7, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#43 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9307253, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd500) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#44 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd4f8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#45 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488344304, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#46 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9307941, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd6d0) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#47 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd6c8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#48 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488344768, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#49 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9309021, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd8f8) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#50 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd8f0)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#51 0x00000000004fb8f9 in funcall_nil (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/eval.c:2366
#52 0x00000000004fa1cd in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd8f0, 
    funcall=0x4fb8f0 <funcall_nil>) at ../../src/eval.c:2551
#53 0x00000000004fa2f6 in Frun_hooks (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd998)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2393
#54 0x00000000004fb75a in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/eval.c:2796
#55 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488345504, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#56 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=8159821, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffdb80, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdb00)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#57 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffdaf8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#58 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488345848, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#59 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=9574469, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffdd50, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdc70)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#60 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffdc68)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#61 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488346208, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#62 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=8613661, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffdf00, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffde48)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#63 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffde40)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#64 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=13803489, vector=11491490, 
    maxdepth=11491490, args_template=11491490, nargs=140737488346680, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#65 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=8610149, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x0, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdf80)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#66 0x00000000004fa824 in apply_lambda (fun=8610149, args=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2924
#67 0x00000000004fab7b in eval_sub (form=form@entry=14770054)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2260
#68 0x00000000004fe101 in Feval (form=14770054, lexical=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2003
#69 0x00000000004f9d0e in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x48cdc0 <top_level_2>, handlers=<optimized out>, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x491250 <cmd_error>) at ../../src/eval.c:1354
#70 0x000000000048cda6 in top_level_1 (ignore=ignore@entry=11491442)
    at ../../src/keyboard.c:1191
#71 0x00000000004f9c1b in internal_catch (tag=11538786, 
    func=func@entry=0x48cd40 <top_level_1>, arg=11491442)
    at ../../src/eval.c:1118
#72 0x0000000000490e5f in command_loop () at ../../src/keyboard.c:1152
#73 recursive_edit_1 () at ../../src/keyboard.c:777
#74 0x0000000000491162 in Frecursive_edit () at ../../src/keyboard.c:845
#75 0x00000000004073cb in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffe2e8)
    at ../../src/emacs.c:1654
(gdb) 
Breakpoint 1, bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:766
766	{
(gdb) bt 
#0  bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:766
#1  0x0000000000478f97 in bidi_init_it (charpos=charpos@entry=0, bytepos=0, 
    frame_window_p=frame_window_p@entry=false, 
    bidi_it=bidi_it@entry=0x7fffffffa688) at ../../src/bidi.c:813
#2  0x0000000000425f55 in reseat_to_string (multibyte=<optimized out>, 
    field_width=<optimized out>, precision=<optimized out>, charpos=0, 
    string=140737488332424, s=<optimized out>, it=0x7fffffff9cf0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:6587
#3  display_string (string=string@entry=0x57475c "", 
    lisp_string=lisp_string@entry=11491442, 
    face_string=face_string@entry=14993985, 
    face_string_pos=face_string_pos@entry=1, start=start@entry=0, 
    it=it@entry=0x7fffffff9cf0, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, max_x=<optimized out>, 
    max_x@entry=0, multibyte=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xdisp.c:22967
#4  0x0000000000426935 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff9cf0, 
    depth=<optimized out>, depth@entry=1, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, elt=14993985, 
    props=<optimized out>, props@entry=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21734
#5  0x0000000000427dd9 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff9cf0, 
    depth=1, depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0, 
    precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, elt@entry=14940422, 
    props=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21906
#6  0x0000000000428771 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0xb09420, 
    face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=14940422) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21423
#7  0x0000000000428a18 in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0xb09420)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21366
#8  0x0000000000428bed in redisplay_mode_lines (window=11572261, 
    force=force@entry=false) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21324
#9  0x000000000043342b in echo_area_display (
    update_frame_p=update_frame_p@entry=1) at ../../src/xdisp.c:11107
#10 0x000000000043355e in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=13804033)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10093
#11 0x000000000043370b in message3 (m=m@entry=13804033)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10035
#12 0x00000000004f3f1b in Fmessage (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/editfns.c:3452
#13 0x00000000004fb75a in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/eval.c:2796
#14 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488333920, args=0x3)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#15 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=8231213, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffae58) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#16 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffae50) at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#17 0x00000000004fd2d9 in call4 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized out>, 
    arg2=arg2@entry=13803777, arg3=<optimized out>, arg4=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2663
#18 0x000000000051d5f9 in Fload (file=13803489, 
    noerror=noerror@entry=11491490, nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, 
    nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491490, must_suffix=<optimized out>, 
    must_suffix@entry=11491490) at ../../src/lread.c:1305
#19 0x0000000000475bb5 in uniprop_table (prop=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/chartab.c:1340
#20 0x00000000004760d0 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:772
#21 0x0000000000478f97 in bidi_init_it (charpos=charpos@entry=0, bytepos=0, 
    frame_window_p=frame_window_p@entry=false, 
    bidi_it=bidi_it@entry=0x7fffffffbcd8) at ../../src/bidi.c:813
#22 0x0000000000425f55 in reseat_to_string (multibyte=<optimized out>, 
    field_width=<optimized out>, precision=<optimized out>, charpos=0, 
    string=140737488338136, s=<optimized out>, it=0x7fffffffb340)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:6587
#23 display_string (string=string@entry=0x57475c "", 
    lisp_string=lisp_string@entry=11491442, 
    face_string=face_string@entry=14993985, 
    face_string_pos=face_string_pos@entry=1, start=start@entry=0, 
    it=it@entry=0x7fffffffb340, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, max_x=<optimized out>, 
    max_x@entry=0, multibyte=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xdisp.c:22967
#24 0x0000000000426935 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffb340, 
    depth=<optimized out>, depth@entry=1, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, elt=14993985, 
    props=<optimized out>, props@entry=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21734
#25 0x0000000000427dd9 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffb340, 
    depth=1, depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0, 
    precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, elt@entry=14940422, 
    props=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21906
#26 0x0000000000428771 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0xb09420, 
    face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=14940422) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21423
#27 0x0000000000428a18 in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0xb09420)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21366
#28 0x0000000000428bed in redisplay_mode_lines (window=11572261, 
    force=force@entry=false) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21324
#29 0x000000000043342b in echo_area_display (
    update_frame_p=update_frame_p@entry=1) at ../../src/xdisp.c:11107
#30 0x000000000043355e in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=13797553)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10093
#31 0x000000000043370b in message3 (m=13797553) at ../../src/xdisp.c:10035
#32 0x0000000000433c40 in message_with_string (
    m=m@entry=0x5720e4 "Loading %s...", string=8851465, log=1)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10180
#33 0x000000000051d54a in Fload (file=8851465, noerror=noerror@entry=11491442, 
    nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491442, 
    must_suffix=<optimized out>, must_suffix@entry=11491490)
    at ../../src/lread.c:1351
#34 0x00000000004fcfb0 in Fautoload_do_load (fundef=8851582, 
    funname=funname@entry=16238434, macro_only=11491442)
    at ../../src/eval.c:1970
#35 0x00000000004fb5c3 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc4a8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2879
#36 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488340128, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#37 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9394725, nargs=nargs@entry=3, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc680) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#38 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffc678)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#39 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488340592, args=0x4)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#40 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9400901, nargs=nargs@entry=3, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc898) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#41 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffc890)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#42 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488341128, args=0x4)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#43 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=9354613, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffcac0, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffca40)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#44 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffca38)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#45 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488341552, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#46 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=9356213, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffcc40, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcbb0)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#47 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffcba8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#48 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488341920, args=0x3)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#49 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9334101, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcda0) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#50 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcd98)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#51 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488342416, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#52 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9331597, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcf80) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#53 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffcf78)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#54 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=93, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#55 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9307053, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd160) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#56 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd158)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#57 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488343376, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#58 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9306325, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd340) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#59 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd338)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#60 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=7, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#61 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9307253, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd500) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#62 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd4f8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#63 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488344304, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#64 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9307941, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd6d0) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#65 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd6c8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#66 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488344768, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#67 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9309021, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd8f8) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#68 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd8f0)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#69 0x00000000004fb8f9 in funcall_nil (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/eval.c:2366
#70 0x00000000004fa1cd in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd8f0, 
    funcall=0x4fb8f0 <funcall_nil>) at ../../src/eval.c:2551
#71 0x00000000004fa2f6 in Frun_hooks (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd998)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2393
#72 0x00000000004fb75a in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/eval.c:2796
#73 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488345504, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#74 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=8159821, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffdb80, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdb00)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#75 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffdaf8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#76 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488345848, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#77 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=9574469, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffdd50, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdc70)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#78 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffdc68)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#79 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488346208, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#80 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=8613661, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffdf00, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffde48)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#81 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffde40)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#82 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11572256, vector=0, 
    maxdepth=0, args_template=140737488332424, nargs=140737488346680, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#83 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=8610149, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x0, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdf80)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#84 0x00000000004fa824 in apply_lambda (fun=8610149, args=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2924
#85 0x00000000004fab7b in eval_sub (form=form@entry=14770054)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2260
#86 0x00000000004fe101 in Feval (form=14770054, lexical=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2003
#87 0x00000000004f9d0e in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x48cdc0 <top_level_2>, handlers=<optimized out>, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x491250 <cmd_error>) at ../../src/eval.c:1354
#88 0x000000000048cda6 in top_level_1 (ignore=ignore@entry=11491442)
    at ../../src/keyboard.c:1191
#89 0x00000000004f9c1b in internal_catch (tag=11538786, 
    func=func@entry=0x48cd40 <top_level_1>, arg=11491442)
    at ../../src/eval.c:1118
#90 0x0000000000490e5f in command_loop () at ../../src/keyboard.c:1152
#91 recursive_edit_1 () at ../../src/keyboard.c:777
#92 0x0000000000491162 in Frecursive_edit () at ../../src/keyboard.c:845
#93 0x00000000004073cb in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffe2e8)
    at ../../src/emacs.c:1654
(gdb) up 2 
#2  0x0000000000425f55 in reseat_to_string (multibyte=<optimized out>, 
    field_width=<optimized out>, precision=<optimized out>, charpos=0, 
    string=140737488332424, s=<optimized out>, it=0x7fffffff9cf0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:6587
6587		  bidi_init_it (charpos, IT_BYTEPOS (*it), FRAME_WINDOW_P (it->f),
(gdb) print string 
$14 = 140737488332424
(gdb) xstring 
$15 = (struct Lisp_String *) 0x7fffffffa688
""
(gdb) up 14 
#16 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffae50) at ../../src/eval.c:2876
2876		val = funcall_lambda (fun, numargs, args + 1);
(gdb) print args[0] 
$22 = 14904386
(gdb) xpr 
Lisp_Symbol
$23 = (struct Lisp_Symbol *) 0xe36c40
"load-with-code-conversion"
(gdb) print args[1] 
$24 = 13803777
(gdb) xpr 
Lisp_String
$25 = (struct Lisp_String *) 0xd2a100
"/home/private/users/ivan/devel/emacs-2014/lisp/international/uni-mirrored.el"
(gdb) print args[2] 
$26 = 13803777
(gdb) xpr 
Lisp_String
$27 = (struct Lisp_String *) 0xd2a100
"/home/private/users/ivan/devel/emacs-2014/lisp/international/uni-mirrored.el"
(gdb) print args[3] 
$28 = 11491490
(gdb) xpr 
Lisp_Symbol
$29 = (struct Lisp_Symbol *) 0xaf58a0
"t"
(gdb) print args[4] 
$30 = 11491442
(gdb) xpr 
Lisp_Symbol
$31 = (struct Lisp_Symbol *) 0xaf5870
"nil"
(gdb) up 2 
#18 0x000000000051d5f9 in Fload (file=13803489, 
    noerror=noerror@entry=11491490, nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, 
    nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491490, must_suffix=<optimized out>, 
    must_suffix@entry=11491490) at ../../src/lread.c:1305
1305		  val = call4 (Vload_source_file_function, found, hist_file_name,
(gdb) print file 
$32 = 13803489
(gdb) xstring 
$33 = (struct Lisp_String *) 0xd29fe0
"international/uni-mirrored.el"
(gdb)