Subject: bug#17169: fails to start with (setq force-load-messages t) in ~/.emacs

From: Ivan Shmakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 06:35:09 +0000

>>>>> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>>>>> From: Ivan Shmakov Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 17:43:25 +0000

[…]

 >> What bothers me the most here is how force-load-messages interferes
 >> with an otherwise working build?

 > That part is quite clear: it requires one more slot in the
 > staticvec[] array.

 > Can you run Emacs under GDB, put a breakpoint in staticpro, and when
 > it breaks, show the backtrace and the value of staticidx?

	Sure, MIMEd.

	The first time the breakpoint fires, staticidx is 1417.  I then
	set the breakpoint condition to “staticidx > 2040”, and get one
	another backtrace, this one suggesting that bidi_initialize ()
	was called recursively:

#1  0x00000000004760b9 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:770
…
#21 0x00000000004760d0 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:772
…
#41 0x00000000004760d0 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:772
…
#61 0x00000000004760d0 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:772
#62 0x0000000000478f97 in bidi_init_it (charpos=charpos@entry=0, bytepos=0, 
#63 0x0000000000425f55 in reseat_to_string (multibyte=<optimized out>, 
#64                       display_string (string=string@entry=0x57475c "", 
#65 0x0000000000426935 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffbda0, 
#66 0x0000000000427dd9 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffbda0, 
#67 0x0000000000428771 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0xb09420, 
#68 0x0000000000428a18 in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0xb09420)
#69 0x0000000000428bed in redisplay_mode_lines (window=11572261, 
#70 0x000000000043342b in echo_area_display (
#71 0x000000000043355e in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=14734561)
#72 0x000000000043370b in message3 (m=m@entry=14734561)
#73 0x00000000004f3f1b in Fmessage (nargs=<optimized out>, 
#74 0x00000000004fb75a in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
#75 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
#76 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=8231213, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
#77 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, 
#78 0x00000000004fd2d9 in call4 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized out>, 
#79 0x000000000051d5f9 in Fload (file=14735265, 
#80 0x0000000000475bb5 in uniprop_table (prop=<optimized out>)
#81 0x00000000004760d0 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:772
#82 0x0000000000478f97 in bidi_init_it (charpos=charpos@entry=1, bytepos=1, 

-- 
FSF associate member #7257
Breakpoint 1, staticpro (
    varaddress=varaddress@entry=0xa7d398 <bidi_type_table>)
    at ../../src/alloc.c:5297
5297	  if (staticidx >= NSTATICS)
(gdb) bt 
#0  staticpro (varaddress=varaddress@entry=0xa7d398 <bidi_type_table>)
    at ../../src/alloc.c:5297
#1  0x00000000004760b9 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:770
#2  0x0000000000478f97 in bidi_init_it (charpos=charpos@entry=0, bytepos=0, 
    frame_window_p=frame_window_p@entry=false, 
    bidi_it=bidi_it@entry=0x7fffffffbcd8) at ../../src/bidi.c:813
#3  0x0000000000425f55 in reseat_to_string (multibyte=<optimized out>, 
    field_width=<optimized out>, precision=<optimized out>, charpos=0, 
    string=140737488338136, s=<optimized out>, it=0x7fffffffb340)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:6587
#4  display_string (string=string@entry=0x57475c "", 
    lisp_string=lisp_string@entry=11491442, 
    face_string=face_string@entry=14993985, 
    face_string_pos=face_string_pos@entry=1, start=start@entry=0, 
    it=it@entry=0x7fffffffb340, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, max_x=<optimized out>, 
    max_x@entry=0, multibyte=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xdisp.c:22967
#5  0x0000000000426935 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffb340, 
    depth=<optimized out>, depth@entry=1, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, elt=14993985, 
    props=<optimized out>, props@entry=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21734
#6  0x0000000000427dd9 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffb340, 
    depth=1, depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0, 
    precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, elt@entry=14940422, 
    props=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21906
#7  0x0000000000428771 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0xb09420, 
    face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=14940422) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21423
#8  0x0000000000428a18 in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0xb09420)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21366
#9  0x0000000000428bed in redisplay_mode_lines (window=11572261, 
    force=force@entry=false) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21324
#10 0x000000000043342b in echo_area_display (
    update_frame_p=update_frame_p@entry=1) at ../../src/xdisp.c:11107
#11 0x000000000043355e in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=13797553)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10093
#12 0x000000000043370b in message3 (m=13797553) at ../../src/xdisp.c:10035
#13 0x0000000000433c40 in message_with_string (
    m=m@entry=0x5720e4 "Loading %s...", string=8851465, log=1)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10180
#14 0x000000000051d54a in Fload (file=8851465, noerror=noerror@entry=11491442, 
    nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491442, 
    must_suffix=<optimized out>, must_suffix@entry=11491490)
    at ../../src/lread.c:1351
#15 0x00000000004fcfb0 in Fautoload_do_load (fundef=8851582, 
    funname=funname@entry=16238434, macro_only=11491442)
    at ../../src/eval.c:1970
#16 0x00000000004fb5c3 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc4a8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2879
#17 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488340128, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#18 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9394725, nargs=nargs@entry=3, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc680) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#19 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffc678)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#20 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488340592, args=0x4)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#21 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9400901, nargs=nargs@entry=3, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc898) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#22 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffc890)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#23 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488341128, args=0x4)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#24 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=9354613, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffcac0, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffca40)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#25 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffca38)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#26 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488341552, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#27 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=9356213, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffcc40, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcbb0)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#28 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffcba8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#29 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488341920, args=0x3)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#30 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9334101, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcda0) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#31 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcd98)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#32 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488342416, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#33 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9331597, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcf80) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#34 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffcf78)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#35 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=93, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#36 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9307053, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd160) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#37 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd158)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#38 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488343376, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#39 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9306325, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd340) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#40 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd338)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#41 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=7, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#42 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9307253, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd500) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#43 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd4f8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#44 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488344304, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#45 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9307941, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd6d0) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#46 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd6c8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#47 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488344768, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#48 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=9309021, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd8f8) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#49 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd8f0)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#50 0x00000000004fb8f9 in funcall_nil (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/eval.c:2366
#51 0x00000000004fa1cd in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd8f0, 
    funcall=0x4fb8f0 <funcall_nil>) at ../../src/eval.c:2551
#52 0x00000000004fa2f6 in Frun_hooks (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd998)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2393
#53 0x00000000004fb75a in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/eval.c:2796
#54 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488345504, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#55 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=8159821, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffdb80, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdb00)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#56 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffdaf8)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#57 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488345848, args=0x2)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#58 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=9574469, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffdd50, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdc70)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#59 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffdc68)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#60 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488346208, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#61 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=8613661, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffdf00, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffde48)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#62 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffde40)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#63 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488346680, args=0x1)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#64 0x00000000004fb3c7 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=8610149, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x0, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdf80)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2983
#65 0x00000000004fa824 in apply_lambda (fun=8610149, args=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2924
#66 0x00000000004fab7b in eval_sub (form=form@entry=14770054)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2260
#67 0x00000000004fe101 in Feval (form=14770054, lexical=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2003
#68 0x00000000004f9d0e in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x48cdc0 <top_level_2>, handlers=<optimized out>, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x491250 <cmd_error>) at ../../src/eval.c:1354
#69 0x000000000048cda6 in top_level_1 (ignore=ignore@entry=11491442)
    at ../../src/keyboard.c:1191
#70 0x00000000004f9c1b in internal_catch (tag=11538786, 
    func=func@entry=0x48cd40 <top_level_1>, arg=11491442)
    at ../../src/eval.c:1118
#71 0x0000000000490e5f in command_loop () at ../../src/keyboard.c:1152
#72 recursive_edit_1 () at ../../src/keyboard.c:777
#73 0x0000000000491162 in Frecursive_edit () at ../../src/keyboard.c:845
#74 0x00000000004073cb in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffe2e8)
    at ../../src/emacs.c:1654
(gdb) print staticidx 
$1 = 1417
(gdb) 
(gdb) print staticidx 
$4 = 2041
(gdb) bt 
#0  staticpro (varaddress=varaddress@entry=0xa7d398 <bidi_type_table>)
    at ../../src/alloc.c:5297
#1  0x00000000004760b9 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:770
#2  0x0000000000478f97 in bidi_init_it (charpos=charpos@entry=0, bytepos=0, 
    frame_window_p=frame_window_p@entry=false, 
    bidi_it=bidi_it@entry=0x7fffffff8448) at ../../src/bidi.c:813
#3  0x0000000000425f55 in reseat_to_string (multibyte=<optimized out>, 
    field_width=<optimized out>, precision=<optimized out>, charpos=0, 
    string=140737488323656, s=<optimized out>, it=0x7fffffff7ab0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:6587
#4  display_string (string=string@entry=0x57475c "", 
    lisp_string=lisp_string@entry=11491442, 
    face_string=face_string@entry=14993985, 
    face_string_pos=face_string_pos@entry=1, start=start@entry=0, 
    it=it@entry=0x7fffffff7ab0, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, max_x=<optimized out>, 
    max_x@entry=0, multibyte=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xdisp.c:22967
#5  0x0000000000426935 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff7ab0, 
    depth=<optimized out>, depth@entry=1, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, elt=14993985, 
    props=<optimized out>, props@entry=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21734
#6  0x0000000000427dd9 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff7ab0, 
    depth=1, depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0, 
    precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, elt@entry=14940422, 
    props=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21906
#7  0x0000000000428771 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0xb09420, 
    face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=14940422) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21423
#8  0x0000000000428a18 in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0xb09420)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21366
#9  0x0000000000428bed in redisplay_mode_lines (window=11572261, 
    force=force@entry=false) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21324
#10 0x000000000043342b in echo_area_display (
    update_frame_p=update_frame_p@entry=1) at ../../src/xdisp.c:11107
#11 0x000000000043355e in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=15059441)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10093
#12 0x000000000043370b in message3 (m=m@entry=15059441)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10035
#13 0x00000000004f3f1b in Fmessage (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/editfns.c:3452
#14 0x00000000004fb75a in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/eval.c:2796
#15 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488325152, args=0x3)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#16 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=8231213, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff8c18) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#17 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffff8c10) at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#18 0x00000000004fd2d9 in call4 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized out>, 
    arg2=arg2@entry=15059921, arg3=<optimized out>, arg4=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2663
#19 0x000000000051d5f9 in Fload (file=15044753, 
    noerror=noerror@entry=11491490, nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, 
    nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491490, must_suffix=<optimized out>, 
    must_suffix@entry=11491490) at ../../src/lread.c:1305
#20 0x0000000000475bb5 in uniprop_table (prop=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/chartab.c:1340
#21 0x00000000004760d0 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:772
#22 0x0000000000478f97 in bidi_init_it (charpos=charpos@entry=0, bytepos=0, 
    frame_window_p=frame_window_p@entry=false, 
    bidi_it=bidi_it@entry=0x7fffffff9a98) at ../../src/bidi.c:813
#23 0x0000000000425f55 in reseat_to_string (multibyte=<optimized out>, 
    field_width=<optimized out>, precision=<optimized out>, charpos=0, 
    string=140737488329368, s=<optimized out>, it=0x7fffffff9100)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:6587
#24 display_string (string=string@entry=0x57475c "", 
    lisp_string=lisp_string@entry=11491442, 
    face_string=face_string@entry=14993985, 
    face_string_pos=face_string_pos@entry=1, start=start@entry=0, 
    it=it@entry=0x7fffffff9100, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, max_x=<optimized out>, 
    max_x@entry=0, multibyte=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xdisp.c:22967
#25 0x0000000000426935 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff9100, 
    depth=<optimized out>, depth@entry=1, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, elt=14993985, 
    props=<optimized out>, props@entry=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21734
#26 0x0000000000427dd9 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff9100, 
    depth=1, depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0, 
    precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, elt@entry=14940422, 
    props=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21906
#27 0x0000000000428771 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0xb09420, 
    face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=14940422) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21423
#28 0x0000000000428a18 in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0xb09420)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21366
#29 0x0000000000428bed in redisplay_mode_lines (window=11572261, 
    force=force@entry=false) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21324
#30 0x000000000043342b in echo_area_display (
    update_frame_p=update_frame_p@entry=1) at ../../src/xdisp.c:11107
#31 0x000000000043355e in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=15044881)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10093
#32 0x000000000043370b in message3 (m=m@entry=15044881)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10035
#33 0x00000000004f3f1b in Fmessage (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/editfns.c:3452
#34 0x00000000004fb75a in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/eval.c:2796
#35 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488330864, args=0x3)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#36 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=8231213, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffa268) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#37 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa260) at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#38 0x00000000004fd2d9 in call4 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized out>, 
    arg2=arg2@entry=15045297, arg3=<optimized out>, arg4=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2663
#39 0x000000000051d5f9 in Fload (file=15002081, 
    noerror=noerror@entry=11491490, nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, 
    nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491490, must_suffix=<optimized out>, 
    must_suffix@entry=11491490) at ../../src/lread.c:1305
#40 0x0000000000475bb5 in uniprop_table (prop=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/chartab.c:1340
#41 0x00000000004760d0 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:772
#42 0x0000000000478f97 in bidi_init_it (charpos=charpos@entry=0, bytepos=0, 
    frame_window_p=frame_window_p@entry=false, 
    bidi_it=bidi_it@entry=0x7fffffffb0e8) at ../../src/bidi.c:813
#43 0x0000000000425f55 in reseat_to_string (multibyte=<optimized out>, 
    field_width=<optimized out>, precision=<optimized out>, charpos=0, 
    string=140737488335080, s=<optimized out>, it=0x7fffffffa750)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:6587
#44 display_string (string=string@entry=0x57475c "", 
    lisp_string=lisp_string@entry=11491442, 
    face_string=face_string@entry=14993985, 
    face_string_pos=face_string_pos@entry=1, start=start@entry=0, 
    it=it@entry=0x7fffffffa750, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, max_x=<optimized out>, 
    max_x@entry=0, multibyte=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xdisp.c:22967
#45 0x0000000000426935 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffa750, 
    depth=<optimized out>, depth@entry=1, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, elt=14993985, 
    props=<optimized out>, props@entry=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21734
#46 0x0000000000427dd9 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffa750, 
    depth=1, depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0, 
    precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, elt@entry=14940422, 
    props=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21906
#47 0x0000000000428771 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0xb09420, 
    face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=14940422) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21423
#48 0x0000000000428a18 in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0xb09420)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21366
#49 0x0000000000428bed in redisplay_mode_lines (window=11572261, 
    force=force@entry=false) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21324
#50 0x000000000043342b in echo_area_display (
    update_frame_p=update_frame_p@entry=1) at ../../src/xdisp.c:11107
#51 0x000000000043355e in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=15002177)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10093
#52 0x000000000043370b in message3 (m=m@entry=15002177)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10035
#53 0x00000000004f3f1b in Fmessage (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/editfns.c:3452
#54 0x00000000004fb75a in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/eval.c:2796
#55 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488336576, args=0x3)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#56 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=8231213, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffb8b8) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#57 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffb8b0) at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#58 0x00000000004fd2d9 in call4 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized out>, 
    arg2=arg2@entry=14738049, arg3=<optimized out>, arg4=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2663
#59 0x000000000051d5f9 in Fload (file=14738465, 
    noerror=noerror@entry=11491490, nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, 
    nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491490, must_suffix=<optimized out>, 
    must_suffix@entry=11491490) at ../../src/lread.c:1305
#60 0x0000000000475bb5 in uniprop_table (prop=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/chartab.c:1340
#61 0x00000000004760d0 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:772
#62 0x0000000000478f97 in bidi_init_it (charpos=charpos@entry=0, bytepos=0, 
    frame_window_p=frame_window_p@entry=false, 
    bidi_it=bidi_it@entry=0x7fffffffc738) at ../../src/bidi.c:813
#63 0x0000000000425f55 in reseat_to_string (multibyte=<optimized out>, 
    field_width=<optimized out>, precision=<optimized out>, charpos=0, 
    string=140737488340792, s=<optimized out>, it=0x7fffffffbda0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:6587
#64 display_string (string=string@entry=0x57475c "", 
    lisp_string=lisp_string@entry=11491442, 
    face_string=face_string@entry=14993985, 
    face_string_pos=face_string_pos@entry=1, start=start@entry=0, 
    it=it@entry=0x7fffffffbda0, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, max_x=<optimized out>, 
    max_x@entry=0, multibyte=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xdisp.c:22967
#65 0x0000000000426935 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffbda0, 
    depth=<optimized out>, depth@entry=1, field_width=<optimized out>, 
    precision=<optimized out>, precision@entry=0, elt=14993985, 
    props=<optimized out>, props@entry=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21734
#66 0x0000000000427dd9 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffffbda0, 
    depth=1, depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0, 
    precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, elt@entry=14940422, 
    props=11491442, risky=risky@entry=0) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21906
#67 0x0000000000428771 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0xb09420, 
    face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=14940422) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21423
#68 0x0000000000428a18 in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0xb09420)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:21366
#69 0x0000000000428bed in redisplay_mode_lines (window=11572261, 
    force=force@entry=false) at ../../src/xdisp.c:21324
#70 0x000000000043342b in echo_area_display (
    update_frame_p=update_frame_p@entry=1) at ../../src/xdisp.c:11107
#71 0x000000000043355e in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=14734561)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10093
#72 0x000000000043370b in message3 (m=m@entry=14734561)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10035
#73 0x00000000004f3f1b in Fmessage (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/editfns.c:3452
#74 0x00000000004fb75a in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at ../../src/eval.c:2796
#75 0x000000000052e67d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17040509, vector=17299533, 
    maxdepth=17283597, args_template=5, nargs=140737488342288, args=0x3)
    at ../../src/bytecode.c:919
#76 0x00000000004fb32f in funcall_lambda (fun=8231213, nargs=nargs@entry=4, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcf08) at ../../src/eval.c:3049
#77 0x00000000004fb68b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffcf00) at ../../src/eval.c:2876
#78 0x00000000004fd2d9 in call4 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized out>, 
    arg2=arg2@entry=14734913, arg3=<optimized out>, arg4=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/eval.c:2663
#79 0x000000000051d5f9 in Fload (file=14735265, 
    noerror=noerror@entry=11491490, nomessage=nomessage@entry=11491490, 
    nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=11491490, must_suffix=<optimized out>, 
    must_suffix@entry=11491490) at ../../src/lread.c:1305
#80 0x0000000000475bb5 in uniprop_table (prop=<optimized out>)
    at ../../src/chartab.c:1340
#81 0x00000000004760d0 in bidi_initialize () at ../../src/bidi.c:772
#82 0x0000000000478f97 in bidi_init_it (charpos=charpos@entry=1, bytepos=1, 
    frame_window_p=frame_window_p@entry=false, 
    bidi_it=bidi_it@entry=0x7fffffffdb58) at ../../src/bidi.c:813
#83 0x00000000004219a8 in init_iterator (it=0x7fffffffd1c0, w=0xb095c8, 
    charpos=1, bytepos=<optimized out>, row=<optimized out>, 
    base_face_id=DEFAULT_FACE_ID) at ../../src/xdisp.c:3017
#84 0x000000000042eaa0 in resize_mini_window (w=0xb095c8, exact_p=1)
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10734
#85 0x000000000041a244 in with_echo_area_buffer (w=0xb095c8, 
    which=<optimized out>, fn=0x42ee70 <resize_mini_window_1>, a1=11572680, 
    a2=11491490) at ../../src/xdisp.c:10418
#86 0x0000000000433cfa in resize_echo_area_exactly ()
    at ../../src/xdisp.c:10654
#87 0x000000000049a9c9 in command_loop_1 () at ../../src/keyboard.c:1367
#88 0x00000000004f9d0e in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x499b40 <command_loop_1>, handlers=<optimized out>, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x491250 <cmd_error>) at ../../src/eval.c:1354
#89 0x000000000048cd2e in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=11491442)
    at ../../src/keyboard.c:1174
#90 0x00000000004f9c1b in internal_catch (tag=11538786, 
    func=func@entry=0x48cd10 <command_loop_2>, arg=11491442)
    at ../../src/eval.c:1118
#91 0x0000000000490e77 in command_loop () at ../../src/keyboard.c:1153
#92 recursive_edit_1 () at ../../src/keyboard.c:777
#93 0x0000000000491162 in Frecursive_edit () at ../../src/keyboard.c:845
#94 0x00000000004073cb in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffe2e8)
    at ../../src/emacs.c:1654
(gdb)