Subject: 24.3; GDB interface stops working in some circumstances

From: Zach Kost-Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 08:45:40 -0600

This might be a repeat report, but something funky happened when I
submitted via Emacs and I haven't seen it come up in the archives yet, so I
figured better safe than sorry.  Here is the original message that Emacs
should have sent:

"""

Sorry, but this will require a C program to debug.

$ cat > test.c << END
int main()
{
   int i = 0;
   while (1)
   {
      sleep(1);
      i++;
   }
   return i;
}
END

$ gcc -g -o test test.c

$ emacs -Q test.c

Then in Emacs:
M-x gdb

And when asked for a command use:
gdb -i=mi --args ./test

In the *gud-test* buffer, issue the "run" command.  Wait for a while and
then use C-c C-c to interrupt the execution.  Use "next" a few times to
get to line 7 of the source (the "i++;" line).

At this point you can continue to issue commands from the *gud-test*
buffer and they work fine, but if you use commands like M-x gud-print,
M-x gud-break, etc. from the source buffers fail to do anything.  They
fail to even issue an error.  The command seems to complete and seems to
think that it has been sucessful, but no values are printed and no
breakpoints are set.

Since this is an interraction between GDB and Emacs:

$ gdb --version
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6
Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu".
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.

This is a version I built from source as an attempt at trouble shooting
this back in October of last year (this bug has been biting us for, I
don't know, 4 years?, we just stopped using GDB in Emacs long ago but I
haven't given up hope).  I reverted back to version 7.4 which is the
version in my current distro's apt repo and tried against that: the
behavior is the same.  The version of GDB in the repo:

$ gdb --version
GNU gdb (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.4-2012.04-0ubuntu2.1) 7.4-2012.04
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://bugs.launchpad.net/gdb-linaro/>.

As an aside, when troubleshooting this there seems to be more severe but
harder to reproduce issues where C-c C-c doesn't actually interrupt the
execution.  This is pretty difficult to reproduce, but it appears to
happen regularly enough that it is a concern.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2014-02-22 on king, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:    Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS
GDB version: 7.6 or 7.4

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions
 -Wl,-z,relro' 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
  gdb-many-windows: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  my-keys-minor-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <prior> <prior> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
M-< C-x C-f z <backspace> z m p <backspace> q <tab>
<return> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> C-x b <return>
C-v C-v C-v <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> C-v
C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v <up> <up> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <next> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <prior> <next> <next>
<next> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <left> <right>
<left> <left> <right> <right> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <left>
<right> <down> <down> M-x r e p o r t - e m <tab>
<return>

Recent messages:
Switched to thread 1
Reverting buffer `spheres.thermo'.
Desktop saved in ~/
Desktop saved in ~/
Desktop saved in ~/
Desktop saved in ~/
Command: break vmmc_translate_step.c:270
Mark set
Desktop saved in ~/
Desktop saved in ~/

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-wl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-sh hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-vm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-mew hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140331/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130519.1641/.dir-locals hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/smithzv/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20140328.2129/tq hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils dabbrev gdb-mi bindat
json gud misearch multi-isearch mule-util edebug impatient-mode htmlize
simple-httpd url-util url-parse url-vars html-mode-expansions sgml-mode
octave-expansions octave-mod sh-script smie executable elisp-slime-nav
etags org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
the-org-mode-expansions org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs latexenc
eldoc bibtex dired-filter dired-hacks-utils dired-aux dired-x make-mode
conf-mode projectile pkg-info find-func lisp-mnt epl dash s preview
prv-emacs tex-buf noutline outline font-latex latex-mode-expansions
latex tex-style tex dbus vc-git flyspell ispell cc-langs
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles cc-align
sanityinc-tomorrow-bright-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow subword
slime-xref-browser slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-sbcl-exts
slime-indentation slime-clipboard slime-tramp warnings slime-fancy
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references slime-scratch
slime-presentations slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector
slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-parse slime-repl
slime pp hyperspec slime-autoloads python-mode-expansions python-mode
imenu flymake rx cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs magit-key-mode magit
view tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell
pcomplete help-mode grep compile format-spec epa derived epg epg-config
diff-mode autorevert git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode server log-edit
easy-mmode pcvs-util add-log multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom paredit paren android cl-macs android-mode xml
browse-url hippie-exp comint ansi-color xt-mouse mouse-sel thingatpt
recentf tree-widget wid-edit dired desktop uniquify advice help-fns
advice-preload cl cl-lib buffer-move windmove gv android-mode-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site browse-kill-ring-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads
dired-filter-autoloads dired-open-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
eimp-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads emms-autoloads emstar-autoloads
es-lib-autoloads expand-region-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
google-this-autoloads helm-spotify-autoloads helm-autoloads
hexrgb-autoloads impatient-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
load-relative-autoloads loc-changes-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads minimap-autoloads
mo-git-blame-autoloads multi-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
org-plus-contrib-autoloads paredit-autoloads pp-c-l-autoloads
projectile-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads dash-autoloads
pymacs-autoloads python-mode-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
s-autoloads skewer-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads finder-inf slime-volleyball-autoloads
smartscan-autoloads sublimity-autoloads synonyms-autoloads
test-simple-autoloads tree-mode-autoloads unfill-autoloads w3m-autoloads
info easymenu web-autoloads windata-autoloads xml-gen-autoloads package
edmacro kmacro winner ring savehist time-date cus-start cus-load tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

"""