Subject: bug#17135: 24.3; SSL certificate expired for elpa.gnu.org

From: [email-masked] (Douglas F. Calvert)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 19:25:21 -0400

The SSL certificate for elpa.gnu.org has expired.

The certificate expired on 3/4/14, 10:07 PM. 

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.6)
 of 2013-12-22 on brahms, modified by Debian
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro' 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: EL

Minor modes in effect:
  rainbow-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  guru-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC x r e p o r t TAB RET

Recent messages:
Loading Prelude's modules...
Loading /home/dfc/.emacs.d/prelude-modules.el (source)...done
Loading personal configuration files in /home/dfc/.emacs.d/personal...
Loading /home/dfc/.emacs.d/personal/custom.el (source)...done
Loading /home/dfc/.emacs.d/personal/dfc.el (source)...done
Prelude is ready to do thy bidding, Master dfc!
Starting new Ispell process [aspell::default] ...
Loading term/xterm...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Prelude tip: Press <S-RET> or <M-o> to open a new beneath the current one.

Load-path shadows:
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/context hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/preview hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140324/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20140326.1435/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/dfc/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.3/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert-x
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/slime/lib/cl-lib

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils rainbow-mode color
rainbow-delimiters elisp-slime-nav guru-mode writegood-mode rst derived
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d ess-tracebug ess-roxy hideshow ess-help
ess-developer ess-r-args ess-s-l ess ess-inf ess-mode ess-noweb-mode
ess-utils ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site prelude-ruby
prelude-python prelude-org prelude-latex smartparens-latex
prelude-emacs-lisp prelude-lisp prelude-programming flycheck help-mode
rx f which-func imenu prelude-ido smex flx-ido flx ido-ubiquitous ido
prelude-global-keybindings prelude-editor winner undo-tree diff esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util re-builder whitespace browse-kill-ring
midnight ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util
ediff-mult ediff-init ediff dired-x dired anzu projectile pkg-info
find-func lisp-mnt grep s bookmark pp expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom flyspell
ispell tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete format-spec etags
volatile-highlights hl-line windmove recentf tree-widget wid-edit
savehist saveplace uniquify diminish smartparens-config smartparens
warnings time-date autorevert delsel prelude-mode easy-mmode edmacro
kmacro prelude-core epl advice help-fns advice-preload pcase dash
thingatpt prelude-ui zenburn-theme prelude-packages
ace-jump-mode-autoloads ack-and-a-half-autoloads anzu-autoloads
auctex-latexmk-autoloads auctex-autoloads autopair-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads diminish-autoloads
editorconfig-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads elpy-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads f-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads gist-autoloads
gh-autoloads eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
gitconfig-mode-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads grizzl-autoloads
guru-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
ido-ubiquitous-autoloads idomenu-autoloads iedit-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads json-mode-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads
logito-autoloads magit-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads
git-commit-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads move-text-autoloads
nose-autoloads org-autoloads org-pandoc-autoloads pandoc-mode-autoloads
info easymenu pcache-autoloads popup-autoloads projectile-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads ruby-tools-autoloads
s-autoloads smartparens-autoloads dash-autoloads finder-inf
smex-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads yari-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zenburn-theme-autoloads package cl-macs gv cl cl-lib slime-autoloads
pylint compile comint ansi-color ring preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)