Subject: bug#17106: [PATCH 0/4] A few bugfixes

From: "Brian C. Lane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:56:18 -0700

While rebasing parted for Fedora rawhide I ran into a couple of problems. These
patches fix them up and all tests pass, both in a mockbuild and as root on
rawhide.

Brian C. Lane (4):
  libparted: Check AlternateLBA against LBA-1
  tests: Fix the t0281 test to respond to the backup GPT location
    question
  tests: Add emit_superuser_warning for gpt tests
  tests: Use msdos-overlap to setup t0283

 libparted/labels/gpt.c            | 10 ++-------
 tests/msdos-overlap.py            | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/t0281-gpt-grow.sh           |  8 +++++--
 tests/t0282-gpt-move-backup.sh    |  3 ++-
 tests/t0283-overlap-partitions.sh | 46 ++++++---------------------------------
 5 files changed, 42 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 tests/msdos-overlap.py

-- 
1.8.5.3