Subject: undefined variable access trigger "variable is void: unread-command-char"

From: Jakub Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:27:48 +0100

whenever I use undefined varaible this message is triggered:

(message "%s" some-undefined-variable)

message: Symbol's value as variable is void: unread-command-char

(in *Messages* buffer)

or

(mapcar 'car some-undefined-var)

mapcar: Symbol's value as variable is void: unread-command-char

when it's in .emacs file or when I call eval-last-sexp (C-x C-e)

Strange but when I call emacs -q I don't have that error I have
message from debuger (*Backtrace* buffer)

Emacs version:

GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2) of 2013-07-27 on
roseapple, modified by Debian

I don't know what inside by .emacs is causing this, I don't have
unread-command-char in any mode I'm using.

Any idea how to find the root of the bug?

--
𝑱𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒃 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒛 (𝑊𝑒𝑏 𝐷𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟)
http://jcubic.pl