Subject: bug#17077: 24.4.50; regression: `set-frame-size' results in wrong frame size

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 02:51:42 +0100

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Drew Adams <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> Should be fixed with revision 116849 on the emacs-24 release branch.

> In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
>  of 2014-03-27 on ODIEONE
> Bzr revision: 116884 [email-masked]

> (Dunno how to tell which revisions are in such a build.)

You're downloading the trunk snapshot. In this case, it includes all
trunk revisions up to r116884.

You can look at the trunk history:

http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/emacs/trunk/changes

and, if you search from r116884 down, you'll find changes marked as
"Merged from emacs-24; up to rNNNNNN", which means that revisions in
the emacs-24 branch up to NNNNNN are already merged to the trunk at
these points.

In this case, trunk's r116884 is precisely one of such merges, with
emacs-24 changes up to r116871. So emacs-24's r116849 is included in
your snapshot.

   J