Subject: bug#17048: switch-to-buffer function show killed buffers names

From: Jakub Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 12:10:01 +0100

Hi,

When I call switch-to-buffer function <C-x b> and then when I ress up/down
arrows the list show buffers that I've kill, even that when I press Tab that
buffers don't show on the list.

The same happen if I search for buffer <C-x b C-s> but it seems that it don't
search from the beginning and I need to call C-s again to show killed buffer.

Maybe it's another bug that isearch-forward with switch-to-buffer don't
search from the beginning.

I think that problem is that kill-buffer don't remove entry from
Vbuffer_alist even that it call this (buffer.c line 1594)

Vbuffer_alist = Fdelq (Frassq (buffer, Vbuffer_alist), Vbuffer_alist);

emacs-version:
GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2) of 2013-07-27 on
roseapple, modified by Debian

Regards
Jakub

--
𝑱𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒃 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒛 (𝑊𝑒𝑏 𝐷𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟)
http://jcubic.pl