Subject: bug#17046: 24.3.50; On startup emacs frame has no minibuffer or windows decorations

From: Robert Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 16:28:45 +0000

martin rudalics writes:
 > > I'm lost. Why wouldn't it work to call (sit-for 0) before calling
 > > frameset-restore?
 > 
 > Robert can you do that?
 > 

Can I just step back a bit, having been doing other things, I'm 
rather confused as to what I'm being asked to do! I think before I
start doing to sequence of tests you've requested I need to get an
emacs which is showing a bad frame? At the moment I'm unable to
replicate this - if this isn't so let me know! But at the moment I'm
about to try generating another bad startup then I'll start on the
test at (2).  (your email of Sat, 22 Mar 2014 10:40:14 +0100) before I
start doing (setq desktop-saved-frameset etc

Robert
-- 
Robert Marshall