Subject: bug#17042: 24.3; manoj theme breaks layout

From: Javran Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:46:52 -0400

The shipped theme "manoj-dark" sets the scale of
"font-lock-function-name" to 1.1, which breaks the code layout.

Please find the following link for more details:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22470820/font-lock-mode-in-haskell-mode-seems-to-ruin-the-width-of-single-spaces-in-emacs

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2014-02-15 on Sajuuk
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11500000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-silent-rules' '--disable-dependency-tracking'
 '--program-suffix=-emacs-24' '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.8.2/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info' '--without-hesiod'
 '--without-kerberos' '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus'
 '--without-gnutls' '--without-xml2' '--without-selinux'
 '--without-wide-int' '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns'
 '--without-gconf' '--without-gsettings' '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff'
 '--with-xpm' '--without-imagemagick' '--with-xft' '--without-libotf'
 '--without-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=lucid' '--with-xaw3d'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.3-r2'
 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -march=native -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed'
 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  highlight-sexp-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t