Subject: 24.3; Input method oddity: just one Compose sequence doesn't work

From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 00:22:11 +0000

I run Emacs under GNOME 3. I use UIM as my GNOME input method. I was
never able to get uim.el to work (these days, I can't even build it, as
it relies on a Scheme module that is not supported in the current
version of Chicken Scheme, which it uses to build), so I run it with
XIM, using the command:

XMODIFIERS=@im=local emacs

as found in various places. (If I don't do this, I get an error about
Multi_key being unbound when I try to use Compose sequences.)

After this, my ~/.XCompose sequences work fine. However, I just found
one that doesn't. The line in my ~/.XCompose file is:

<Multi_key> <asciitilde> <equal> : "≅" U2245 # ~=

When I type Compose, ~, =, nothing happens. If I type this sequence in a
terminal window similarly started with XMODIFIERS=@im=local, it works;
it also works if I start Emacs in such a terminal.

All my other XCompose sequences seem to work; at least, I've not found
one that doesn't; I haven't tested all 250 of them.

Any ideas why this particular sequence doesn't work?

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
 of 2013-07-27 on roseapple, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11405000
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=uim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  paredit-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x <up> <up> <down> <down> d e s c r i b e - i n p 
u t - m e t h o d <return> C-s C-s C-s C-s u i m <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> x i m <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> c o m <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> u c s <return> M-x <up> <return> 
b r i t i s h <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<return> <down> <down> <down> M-x <up> <return> <tab> 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> r t f <backspace> 
<backspace> <return> M-> M-< q M-x b u f - r e p o 
r t <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> r e p o r t - e m a c s - m <backspace> 
b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/rrt/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 16 buffers restored.
ispell.el is already loaded
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
You can run the command `describe-input-method' with C-h I
Loading quail/latin-post...done
You can run the command `describe-input-method' with C-h I
Loading quail/rfc1345...done
You can run the command `describe-input-method' with C-h I
Mark set [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/unicode-whitespace-0.2.4/unicode-whitespace hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/unicode-whitespace/unicode-whitespace
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/unicode-whitespace-0.2.4/unicode-whitespace-pkg hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/unicode-whitespace/unicode-whitespace-pkg
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/unicode-whitespace-0.2.4/unicode-whitespace-autoloads hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/unicode-whitespace/unicode-whitespace-autoloads
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/ucs-utils-0.7.6/ucs-utils hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ucs-utils/ucs-utils
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/persistent-soft-0.8.8/persistent-soft hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/persistent-soft/persistent-soft
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-R hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-md hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-list hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-bbdb hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-makefile hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-maxima hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-lisp hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-scheme hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-latex hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-scala hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-texinfo hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-lilypond hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-tangle hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-crypt hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-capture hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-sql hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-inlinetask hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-feed hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-sqlite hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-clock hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-sass hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-screen hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-gnuplot hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-keys hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-table hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-java hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-protocol hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-compat hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-macs hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-ref hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-eshell hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-bibtex hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-ctags hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-mobile hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-colview hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-clojure hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-pcomplete hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-entities hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-perl hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-publish hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-id hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-table hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-gnus hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-dot hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-mhe hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-info hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-comint hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-src hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-indent hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-install hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-ditaa hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-calc hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-eval hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-html hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-core hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-plantuml hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-org hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-rmail hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-macro hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-org hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-attach hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-python hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-matlab hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-beamer hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-lob hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-ascii hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-js hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-w3m hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-odt hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-ruby hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-io hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-archive hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-exp hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-C hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-latex hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-plot hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-docview hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-irc hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-css hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-mscgen hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-haskell hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-agenda hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-version hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-faces hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-man hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-ocaml hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-octave hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-datetree hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-asymptote hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-awk hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-shen hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-fortran hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-mouse hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-icalendar hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-ledger hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-timer hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-footnote hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-picolisp hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-habit hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-element hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-loaddefs hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-wip hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-wip
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-key-mode hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-stgit hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-stgit
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-autoloads hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-autoloads
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-blame hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-blame
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-svn hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-svn
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-topgit hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-topgit
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/pcache-0.2.4/pcache hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/pcache/pcache
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/.dir-locals
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/dictionary/lpath hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/lpath
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-developer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-developer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-arc-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-arc-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-comp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-comp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-omg-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/make-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/make-regexp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-install hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-install
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-toolbar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-toolbar
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sas-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-send2 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-send2
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-rd hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-rd
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sas-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/essd-els hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/essd-els
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-trns hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-trns
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-a hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-a
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-send hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-send
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-inf hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-inf
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-help hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-help
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-args hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-args
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp6w-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6w-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-gretl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-gretl
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-eldoc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sas-a hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-a
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-s-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-s-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-noweb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-jags-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-jags-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-custom hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-custom
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-debug hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-debug
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-font-lock
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-mouse
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-roxy hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-vst-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-vst-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-rutils hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-rutils
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/msdos hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/msdos
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp5-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp5-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-compat hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-compat
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-gui hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-gui
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-s3-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-s3-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-site hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-site
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/mouseme hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/mouseme
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-tracebug hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-tracebug
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-menu hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-menu
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-utils hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-utils
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-swv hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-swv
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-xls-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-xls-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-s4-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-s4-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sta-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp6-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-omg-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-dde hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-dde
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-lsp-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-lsp-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-julia hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-julia
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp3-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp3-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-rdired hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-rdired
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sta-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp4-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp4-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/quack/quack hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/filladapt/filladapt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/apache-mode/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/graphviz-dot-mode/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/browse-kill-ring/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/cdargs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cdargs
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/whitespace hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/whitespace
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/cperl-mode/cperl-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils rfc1345 uni-input quail
vc-git conf-mode window-margin avl-tree org-element org-indent org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m flymake paredit face-remap
flyspell ispell goto-addr smart-quotes magithub-autoloads
magit-autoloads org-autoloads info unicode-whitespace-autoloads
ucs-utils-autoloads persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
pcache-autoloads finder-inf completing-help ff-paths uniquify paren
server savehist minibuf-eldef icomplete autorevert cus-start cus-load
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs go-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap ffap dired-x desktop undo-tree
diff whitespace url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars tex dbus xml crm locate yasnippet
derived edmacro kmacro quack cmuscheme scheme po-mode php-mode etags
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe json init-paredit ido-hacks geiser-load
geiser frame-restore flymake-point init-eldoc eldoc-extension
dtrt-indent warnings preview-latex tex-site auto-loads .loaddefs eieio
byte-opt el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify
help-mode el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil
el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar
el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn
el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror
el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package cl-macs gv el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-custom el-get-core autoload bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl dired
user-site-loaddefs ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt
browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete
ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars
cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d
compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy advice cl-lib advice-preload hideshow
ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess ess-inf
comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom
executable easymenu ess-compat ess-site emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode devhelp time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
http://rrt.sc3d.org/