Subject: bug#17037: closed (Bogus; closing)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 00:04:03 +0000

Your bug report

#17037: 24.3; Input method oddity: just one Compose sequence doesn't work

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17037: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17037
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Bogus; closing
From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 01:03:16 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I can't reproduce this any more.

Subject: 24.3; Input method oddity: just one Compose sequence doesn't work
From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 00:22:11 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I run Emacs under GNOME 3. I use UIM as my GNOME input method. I was
never able to get uim.el to work (these days, I can't even build it, as
it relies on a Scheme module that is not supported in the current
version of Chicken Scheme, which it uses to build), so I run it with
XIM, using the command:

XMODIFIERS=@im=local emacs

as found in various places. (If I don't do this, I get an error about
Multi_key being unbound when I try to use Compose sequences.)

After this, my ~/.XCompose sequences work fine. However, I just found
one that doesn't. The line in my ~/.XCompose file is:

<Multi_key> <asciitilde> <equal> : "≅" U2245 # ~=

When I type Compose, ~, =, nothing happens. If I type this sequence in a
terminal window similarly started with XMODIFIERS=@im=local, it works;
it also works if I start Emacs in such a terminal.

All my other XCompose sequences seem to work; at least, I've not found
one that doesn't; I haven't tested all 250 of them.

Any ideas why this particular sequence doesn't work?

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
 of 2013-07-27 on roseapple, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11405000
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=uim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  paredit-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x <up> <up> <down> <down> d e s c r i b e - i n p 
u t - m e t h o d <return> C-s C-s C-s C-s u i m <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> x i m <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> c o m <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> u c s <return> M-x <up> <return> 
b r i t i s h <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<return> <down> <down> <down> M-x <up> <return> <tab> 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> r t f <backspace> 
<backspace> <return> M-> M-< q M-x b u f - r e p o 
r t <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> r e p o r t - e m a c s - m <backspace> 
b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/rrt/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 16 buffers restored.
ispell.el is already loaded
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
You can run the command `describe-input-method' with C-h I
Loading quail/latin-post...done
You can run the command `describe-input-method' with C-h I
Loading quail/rfc1345...done
You can run the command `describe-input-method' with C-h I
Mark set [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/unicode-whitespace-0.2.4/unicode-whitespace hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/unicode-whitespace/unicode-whitespace
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/unicode-whitespace-0.2.4/unicode-whitespace-pkg hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/unicode-whitespace/unicode-whitespace-pkg
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/unicode-whitespace-0.2.4/unicode-whitespace-autoloads hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/unicode-whitespace/unicode-whitespace-autoloads
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/ucs-utils-0.7.6/ucs-utils hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ucs-utils/ucs-utils
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/persistent-soft-0.8.8/persistent-soft hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/persistent-soft/persistent-soft
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-R hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-md hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-list hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-bbdb hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-makefile hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-maxima hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-lisp hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-scheme hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-latex hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-scala hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-texinfo hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-lilypond hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-tangle hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-crypt hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-capture hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-sql hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-inlinetask hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-feed hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-sqlite hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-clock hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-sass hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-screen hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-gnuplot hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-keys hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-table hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-java hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-protocol hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-compat hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-macs hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-ref hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-eshell hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-bibtex hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-ctags hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-mobile hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-colview hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-clojure hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-pcomplete hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-entities hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-perl hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-publish hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-id hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-table hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-gnus hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-dot hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-mhe hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-info hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-comint hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-src hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-indent hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-install hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-ditaa hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-calc hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-eval hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-html hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-core hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-plantuml hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-org hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-rmail hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-macro hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-org hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-attach hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-python hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-matlab hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-beamer hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-lob hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-ascii hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-js hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-w3m hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-odt hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-ruby hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-io hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-archive hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-exp hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-C hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-latex hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-plot hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-docview hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-irc hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-css hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-mscgen hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-haskell hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-agenda hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-version hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-faces hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-man hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-ocaml hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-octave hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-datetree hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-asymptote hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-awk hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-shen hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-fortran hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-mouse hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ox-icalendar hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-ledger hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-timer hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-footnote hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/ob-picolisp hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-habit hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-element hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20140210/org-loaddefs hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-wip hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-wip
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-key-mode hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-stgit hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-stgit
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-autoloads hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-autoloads
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-blame hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-blame
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-svn hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-svn
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-topgit hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-topgit
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/pcache-0.2.4/pcache hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/pcache/pcache
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/.dir-locals
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/dictionary/lpath hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/lpath
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-developer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-developer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-arc-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-arc-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-comp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-comp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-omg-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/make-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/make-regexp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-install hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-install
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-toolbar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-toolbar
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sas-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-send2 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-send2
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-rd hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-rd
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sas-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/essd-els hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/essd-els
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-trns hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-trns
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-a hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-a
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-send hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-send
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-inf hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-inf
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-help hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-help
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-args hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-args
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp6w-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6w-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-gretl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-gretl
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-eldoc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sas-a hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-a
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-s-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-s-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-noweb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-jags-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-jags-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-custom hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-custom
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-debug hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-debug
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-font-lock
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-mouse
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-roxy hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-vst-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-vst-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-rutils hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-rutils
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/msdos hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/msdos
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp5-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp5-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-compat hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-compat
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-gui hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-gui
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-s3-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-s3-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-site hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-site
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/mouseme hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/mouseme
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-tracebug hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-tracebug
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-menu hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-menu
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-utils hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-utils
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-swv hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-swv
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-xls-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-xls-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-s4-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-s4-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sta-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp6-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-omg-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-dde hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-dde
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-lsp-l hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-lsp-l
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-julia hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-julia
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp3-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp3-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-rdired hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-rdired
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sta-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp4-d hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp4-d
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/quack/quack hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/filladapt/filladapt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/apache-mode/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/graphviz-dot-mode/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/browse-kill-ring/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/cdargs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cdargs
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/whitespace hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/whitespace
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/cperl-mode/cperl-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils rfc1345 uni-input quail
vc-git conf-mode window-margin avl-tree org-element org-indent org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m flymake paredit face-remap
flyspell ispell goto-addr smart-quotes magithub-autoloads
magit-autoloads org-autoloads info unicode-whitespace-autoloads
ucs-utils-autoloads persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
pcache-autoloads finder-inf completing-help ff-paths uniquify paren
server savehist minibuf-eldef icomplete autorevert cus-start cus-load
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs go-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap ffap dired-x desktop undo-tree
diff whitespace url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars tex dbus xml crm locate yasnippet
derived edmacro kmacro quack cmuscheme scheme po-mode php-mode etags
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe json init-paredit ido-hacks geiser-load
geiser frame-restore flymake-point init-eldoc eldoc-extension
dtrt-indent warnings preview-latex tex-site auto-loads .loaddefs eieio
byte-opt el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify
help-mode el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil
el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar
el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn
el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror
el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package cl-macs gv el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-custom el-get-core autoload bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl dired
user-site-loaddefs ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt
browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete
ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars
cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d
compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy advice cl-lib advice-preload hideshow
ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess ess-inf
comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom
executable easymenu ess-compat ess-site emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode devhelp time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
http://rrt.sc3d.org/