Subject: bug#17028: closed (Re: bug#17028: 24.3.50; calendar day face incorrect when Monday first day)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:06:02 +0000

Your bug report

#17028: 24.3.50; calendar day face incorrect when Monday first day

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17028: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17028
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#17028: 24.3.50; calendar day face incorrect when Monday first day
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:05:33 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.4

Thanks; fixed.

Subject: 24.3.50; calendar day face incorrect when Monday first day
From: David Belohrad <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:05:03 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear All,
this might be out for this group, but maybe there will be some help, as
calendar is used extensively in org mode.

In Czech Rep, the week starts always by monday, so I do

(setq calendar-week-start-day 1)

This perfectly sets the monday in the calendar view (so M-x calendar) as
first day of the week. Trouble is, that in the header it still uses face
'as if it was a weekend day'. So I've been browsing through the code to
see how to repair it, and to my surprise I did not find any way how to
do it. So I dug into the code more and I've found this piece of code in
calendar.el (emacs 24git):

(dotimes (i 7)
     (insert
      (truncate-string-to-width
       (propertize (calendar-day-name (mod (+ calendar-week-start-day i) 7)
				      'header t)
		   'font-lock-face (if (memq i '(0 6))
				       'calendar-weekend-header
				     'calendar-weekday-header))
       calendar-day-header-width nil ?\s)
      (make-string (- calendar-column-width calendar-day-header-width)
     ?\s)))

hidden in calendar-generate-month. Now it seems, that font-lock-face is
assigned to weekend header *only* for first and last day of week, which
for Czech Rep. is not really correct, as correct should be (imho)
saturday/sunday, which would mean, that the (memq... should be:

(memq i '(5 6))

Is the hard-wired face for weekend days intentional? I would propose to
declare those days in an external variable so user could actually choose
what he considers as weekend...

any comments on this? eventually proposals to who to send this email to
propose this functionality?

NB: I've checked with (memq i '(5 6)) and it works correctly.

Cheers

.d.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2014-02-23 on pcbe13433
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.4 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/ --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: notmuch-show

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<f8> SPC <f6> t m e e t i n g SPC d a n i e l SPC t 
o SPC m a k e SPC t o d o SPC o f SPC w o r k s C-c 
C-q 7 L <return> C-c C-s 1 5 : 0 0 <return> C-c C-c 
<f10> C-x o <S-f1> p i n g SPC g o o g l e . c o m 
<return> C-c C-c o f f - <tab> <backspace> <tab> l 
i <backspace> <backspace> - i <backspace> o <return> 
k i l l a l l SPC - 0 SPC <backspace> <backspace> 9 
SPC o f f l i <tab> n e i m a p <return> <up> <up> 
<return> <help-echo> <help-echo> e x i t <return> C-x 
k <return> M-x n o t m u <tab> <return> C-x 1 <tab> 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <return> a a <return> q a a s <up> 
<return> n <down> <down> <down> R <return> <return> 
<up> <up> O k , SPC I SPC t h e n SPC s e n d SPC a 
SPC c o p y SPC o f SPC t h i s SPC e m a i l SPC t 
o SPC e m a c s <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> SPC e m a c s SPC 
g <help-echo> u y s <return> C-c C-c p <down> <down> 
p p <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <next> 
<next> <next> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <down> C-SPC <C-up> <down> <down> C-SPC C-SPC 
M-x r e p o r t - e m a <tab> <return> b u <tab> <
return>

Recent messages:
221 2.0.0 Bye
Invalid face reference: message-double-quoted-text-face [5 times]
Sending...done
scroll-up-command: End of buffer
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Mark set
No previous bookmark.
Mark set
Mark deactivated
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-scheme
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-install
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-footnote
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-asymptote
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-io
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox-texinfo
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-bibtex
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox-md
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-mscgen
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-keys
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-element
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-clock
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-css
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-sql
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-makefile
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-colview
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-datetree
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-eval
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-screen
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-protocol
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-w3m
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-faces
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-habit
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-macs
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-gnuplot
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-lilypond
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox-odt
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-capture
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-ruby
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-js
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-tangle
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-calc
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-plot
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-inlinetask
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox-beamer
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-ctags
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-latex
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-lob
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-org
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-C
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-timer
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-compat
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-attach
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-haskell
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-src
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-macro
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-R
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-awk
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox-html
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-ditaa
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-loaddefs
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-eshell
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-crypt
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-ref
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-ledger
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-python
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox-ascii
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-sqlite
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-java
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-rmail
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-dot
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-plantuml
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-sass
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-scala
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-clojure
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-perl
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox-man
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox-publish
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-fortran
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-table
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-matlab
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox-icalendar
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-pcomplete
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-info
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-octave
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-shen
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-version
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-docview
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-feed
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-lisp
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox-org
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-indent
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-table
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-maxima
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-ocaml
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-mhe
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-agenda
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-mobile
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-entities
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-list
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-picolisp
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-exp
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-archive
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-gnus
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-mouse
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ox-latex
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-irc
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-bbdb
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-comint
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-core
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/belohrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140303/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/belohrad/emacs24init/emms/lisp/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug network-stream mailalias smtpmail sendmail mail-extr
term disp-table ehelp bookmark pp cal-move org-capture cal-iso view
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs org-indent server htmlize web-server
web-server-status-codes notmuch hl-line notmuch-message
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-parser
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address
notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr thingatpt icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib message rfc822 mml
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec
smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums python iimage ido ob-latex org-habit org-agenda
screenshot find-lisp org-notmuch org-crypt ldap jabber jabber-libnotify
dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage
jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux
jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server
jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard
jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-private jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat
jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv
dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util ob-gnuplot
w3m browse-url timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util wid-edit mule-util tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ob-shell shell emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-setup emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client xml parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap
emms-player-simple emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-info-metaflac
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms emms-compat ls-lisp derived dired+ dired-x
dired-aux delsel ispell yasnippet help-mode autorevert filenotify
dejfson-dark-theme bm edmacro kmacro cl-macs gv cl time savehist
saveplace tex-site info package org-table image-file tabify vc-git
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired cl-loaddefs cl-lib
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-tangle org-src
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-keys ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-install time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process gfilenotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)