Subject: 24.3.50; Random Emacs crash when opening image/pdf files from magit.

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:10:00 +0900

Emacs crashes randomly (and frequently) crashing when opening images files
from magit buffer. IIRC I had reported similar bug which was fixed long ago (a
year). I am attaching the backtrace here.

Thank you.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.14 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2014-03-13 on sealion
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.4 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398 --enable-checking
 --without-compress-info 'CFLAGS=-g -O0''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> <return> M-x r e p o <return>

Recent messages:
Checking new news...
Reading active file via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from file...
Reading incoming mail from pop...
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Warning: Opening nnimap server on localimap...failed: ; Unable to open server nnimap+localimap due to: make client process failed: connection refused, :name, *nnimap*, :buffer,  *nnimap localhost nil  *nntpd**, :host, localhost, :service, 993, :nowait, nil

Load-path shadows:
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/dash-20130911.1307/dash hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/dash/dash
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow vc-git goto-addr autoinsert bbdb-message footnote emacsbug gnus-ml
disp-table gnus-topic pop3 nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7 nnfolder bbdb-gnus gnutls
network-stream gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache
spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-demon nntp gnus-cite nnir
gnus-gravatar mail-extr gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gravatar url-cache bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb
bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs starttls nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7
netrc nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader notifications warnings
elisp-slime-nav etags eldoc paredit flycheck rx f dash emms-info-libtag
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history
emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks
emms-lastfm-client parse-time emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms
emms-compat time ps-print ps-def lpr jabber-autoloads twittering-mode url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap battery erc-services erc-log erc-notify
erc-imenu erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat w3m-load webjump browse-url japanese-holidays diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-indent ox-beamer ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-install git-gutter-fringe git-gutter fringe-helper zotelo tex-buf tex dbus
xml crm preview-latex tex-site auto-loads ncl-mode-load inf-ncl ncl-mode
cus-edit cus-start cus-load ncl-doc easy-mmode ncl-mode-keywords s
namelist-mode-load compile pylookup generic geiser-load geiser find-func
highlight-parentheses hl-sexp dired-aux dired-x dired-details windmove winner
readline-complete tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec recentf
tree-widget wid-edit imenu goto-last-change saveplace ace-jump-mode dictem
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop
mc-mark-more thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core
rect yasnippet auto-complete-config auto-complete popup flyspell ispell smex
ido diminish backup-each-save elec-pair paren smtpmail auth-source gnus-util
password-cache sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr edmacro
kmacro door-gnus epa-mail mail-utils epa-file epa epg epg-config deferred
.loaddefs pydoc-info advice info-look info eieio byte-opt eieio-core el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode easymenu
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes derived
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg
el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom
el-get-core cl-macs gv autoload help-fns lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు.
YYR