Subject: bug#17011: closed (Re: 24.3.50; Random Emacs crash when opening image/pdf files from magit.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 05:54:03 +0000

Your bug report

#17011: 24.3.50; Random Emacs crash when opening image/pdf files from magit.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17011: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17011
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 24.3.50; Random Emacs crash when opening image/pdf files from magit.
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 22:53:56 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Closing this bug as I'm pretty sure it's fixed now.  We can reopen it if 
I'm wrong.

Subject: 24.3.50; Random Emacs crash when opening image/pdf files from magit.
From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:10:00 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Emacs crashes randomly (and frequently) crashing when opening images files
from magit buffer. IIRC I had reported similar bug which was fixed long ago (a
year). I am attaching the backtrace here.

Thank you.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.14 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2014-03-13 on sealion
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.4 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398 --enable-checking
 --without-compress-info 'CFLAGS=-g -O0''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> <return> M-x r e p o <return>

Recent messages:
Checking new news...
Reading active file via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from file...
Reading incoming mail from pop...
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Warning: Opening nnimap server on localimap...failed: ; Unable to open server nnimap+localimap due to: make client process failed: connection refused, :name, *nnimap*, :buffer,  *nnimap localhost nil  *nntpd**, :host, localhost, :service, 993, :nowait, nil

Load-path shadows:
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/dash-20130911.1307/dash hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/dash/dash
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-7001398/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow vc-git goto-addr autoinsert bbdb-message footnote emacsbug gnus-ml
disp-table gnus-topic pop3 nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7 nnfolder bbdb-gnus gnutls
network-stream gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache
spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-demon nntp gnus-cite nnir
gnus-gravatar mail-extr gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gravatar url-cache bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb
bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs starttls nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7
netrc nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader notifications warnings
elisp-slime-nav etags eldoc paredit flycheck rx f dash emms-info-libtag
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history
emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks
emms-lastfm-client parse-time emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms
emms-compat time ps-print ps-def lpr jabber-autoloads twittering-mode url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap battery erc-services erc-log erc-notify
erc-imenu erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat w3m-load webjump browse-url japanese-holidays diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-indent ox-beamer ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-install git-gutter-fringe git-gutter fringe-helper zotelo tex-buf tex dbus
xml crm preview-latex tex-site auto-loads ncl-mode-load inf-ncl ncl-mode
cus-edit cus-start cus-load ncl-doc easy-mmode ncl-mode-keywords s
namelist-mode-load compile pylookup generic geiser-load geiser find-func
highlight-parentheses hl-sexp dired-aux dired-x dired-details windmove winner
readline-complete tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec recentf
tree-widget wid-edit imenu goto-last-change saveplace ace-jump-mode dictem
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop
mc-mark-more thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core
rect yasnippet auto-complete-config auto-complete popup flyspell ispell smex
ido diminish backup-each-save elec-pair paren smtpmail auth-source gnus-util
password-cache sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr edmacro
kmacro door-gnus epa-mail mail-utils epa-file epa epg epg-config deferred
.loaddefs pydoc-info advice info-look info eieio byte-opt eieio-core el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode easymenu
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes derived
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg
el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom
el-get-core cl-macs gv autoload help-fns lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు.
YYR