Subject: 24.3.50; semantic is not finding cl-defun's and friends

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:05:33 +0100

Hi,
when parsing a emacs-lisp buffer semantic is not finding cl-defun,
cl-defmacro etc...

Some trivial changes in "lisp/cedet/semantic/bovine/el.el" allow this.

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2014-03-09 on dell-14z
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptative-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> C-x C-d C-e q C-x C-d C-z <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-up> 
<C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> 
<C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> 
<C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> 
<C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> <C-M-up> C-c C-k 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> M-x 
r e p o r t <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set
uncompressing lex.el.gz...done
Here is not Git work tree
Parsing lex.el.gz (LL)...done
(No changes need to be saved)
Parsing el.el (LL)...done
(No files need saving)
Finding changes in /home/thierry/labo/emacs-savanah-git/lisp/cedet/semantic/bovine/el.el...done
helm-other-window-base: Beginning of buffer [5 times]
Killed:  M lisp/cedet/semantic/bovine/el.el

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/auctex/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow epa-mail emacsbug helm-command midnight
semantic/analyze/complete cl-indent etags helm-dabbrev semantic/edit
helm-semantic helm-imenu imenu mule-util semantic/tag-write magit-cherry
magit-bisect magit-log-edit log-edit add-log magit-key-mode magit view
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff magit-compat semantic/db-typecache semantic/complete
diff-mode semantic/tag-file vc-hg semantic/bovine/make
semantic/decorate/include semantic/dep semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/bovine/make-by make-mode
markdown-mode conf-mode vc-rcs sh-script smie executable vc-git
naquadah-theme em-unix em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files align-let
git-gutter server persistent-sessions config-w3m w3m-search w3m timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util w3m-load golden-ratio semantic/bovine/el
semantic/db-el eieio-opt help-mode semantic/bovine semantic/db-mode
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/idle semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet winner undo-tree diff
image-file newsticker newst-treeview newst-plainview newst-reader
newst-ticker newst-backend xdvi-search preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
pcomplete-extension em-term term disp-table ehelp helm-ipython
helm-elisp helm-eval python eldoc-eval warnings whitespace paren time
avoid recentf tree-widget savehist mu4e-config helm-mu gnus-dired nnir
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win nnoo mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars mu4e-meta smtpmail-async
smtpmail sendmail dired-async iterator simple-call-tree iedit-rect rect
iedit iedit-lib smallurl mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader wid-edit
rectangle-utils ledger-config ledger esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-arg
esh-util tv-utils async pcvs vc-cvs pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs
pcvs-util ewoc mb-depth cl-info slime-autoloads esh-toggle flymake
no-word htmlize cl dired-extension emms-mpd-config emms-playlist-limit
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer emms-info emms-streams later-do
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-player-simple emms-setup emms
emms-compat org-config-thierry ob-sh org-crypt cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda org-annotation-helper addressbook-bookmark
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader firefox-protocol bookmark-firefox-handler bookmark-extensions
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs init-helm-thierry helm-mode helm-dictionary helm-ls-git
helm-descbinds helm-ls-hg helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux
ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap helm-plugin bookmark pp helm-help
helm-match-plugin helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep helm-regexp grep
helm-external helm-utils dired compile comint ansi-color ring
helm-locate helm vc vc-dispatcher helm-config helm-aliases epa-file epa
derived epg epg-config auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
package info easymenu cl-macs gv edmacro kmacro advice help-fns
net-utils cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
emacs)
-- 
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997