Subject: 24.3; Crashes on Mac 10.7.5

From: Charles Magid <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:42:59 -0400

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 24.3; Crashes on Mac 10.7.5
--text follows this line--
This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Backtrace from Mac console

Process:         Emacs [46846]
Path:            /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 24.3 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  ??? [1]

Date/Time:       2014-03-11 11:10:22.465 -0400
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.7.5 (11G63b)
Report Version:  9
Sleep/Wake UUID: 4EE70A44-2E65-4B8E-957D-DD7165F85C57

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x000000010de48000

VM Regions Near 0x10de48000:
    mapped file            000000010dd00000-000000010de48000 [ 1312K]
rw-/rwx SM=COW  /System/Library/Fonts/Courier.dfont
-->
    ATS (font support)     000000010df80000-000000010ff01000 [ 31.5M]
rw-/rwx SM=COW

Application Specific Information:
objc[46846]: garbage collection is OFF

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff873ee82a __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009225b
terminate_due_to_signal + 153
2   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000ac558 emacs_abort + 19
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010016b261 ns_term_shutdown + 125
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009285a shut_down_emacs + 305
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009221d
terminate_due_to_signal + 91
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000ac99a
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 123
7   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff8e23ecfa _sigtramp + 26
8   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff8e1c3d91 memmove$VARIANT$sse42
+ 212
9   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010016903b -[EmacsWindow
accessibilityAttributeValue:] + 694
10  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff82d563ca
-[NSObject(NSAccessibilityInternal)
_accessibilityValueForAttribute:clientError:] + 240
11  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff82d5afb7
CopyAppKitUIElementAttributeValueNoCatch + 55
12  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff82d589b9 CopyAttributeValue +
316
13  com.apple.HIServices           0x00007fff89fab307
_AXXMIGCopyAttributeValue + 225
14  com.apple.HIServices           0x00007fff89fb460e _XCopyAttributeValue
+ 619
15  com.apple.HIServices           0x00007fff89f8ff1a mshMIGPerform + 564
16  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff87798abc
__CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE1_PERFORM_FUNCTION__ + 44
17  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff877987eb __CFRunLoopDoSource1
+ 155
18  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff877cef27 __CFRunLoopRun + 1895
19  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff877ce486 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
+ 230
20  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff8cc662bf
RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 277
21  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff8cc6d4bf ReceiveNextEventCommon
+ 181
22  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff8cc6d3fa
BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode + 62
23  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff82ac0779 _DPSNextEvent + 659
24  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff82ac007d -[NSApplication
nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 135
25  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff82abc9b9 -[NSApplication run]
+ 470
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010016d495 ns_read_socket + 560
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009ce07 gobble_input + 273
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009c71b
process_pending_signals + 19
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010016d926
ns_set_vertical_scroll_bar + 998
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100047f13 redisplay_window +
21150
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000332df redisplay_window_0 + 38
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010249e
internal_condition_case_1 + 307
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000332a3 redisplay_windows + 119
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010003326d redisplay_windows + 65
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010003ee07 redisplay_internal +
3939
36  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a07d7 read_char + 6946
37  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001242ca read_filtered_event +
242
38  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100100d50 Ffuncall + 908
39  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013542e exec_byte_code + 1924
40  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100103b89 funcall_lambda + 799
41  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100100e14 Ffuncall + 1104
42  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013542e exec_byte_code + 1924
43  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100103b89 funcall_lambda + 799
44  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100100e14 Ffuncall + 1104
45  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000fe194 Fcall_interactively +
5431
46  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100100d50 Ffuncall + 908
47  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100103cd3 call3 + 38
48  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a3dc4 command_loop_1 + 1255
49  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001025e8
internal_condition_case + 297
50  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a38c8 command_loop_2 + 53
51  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001026de internal_catch + 213
52  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a4fd6 recursive_edit_1 + 233
53  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009751a Frecursive_edit + 237
54  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000945ec main + 5818
55  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100003b58 start + 52

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff873ef7e6 kevent + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff8f6ae786 _dispatch_mgr_invoke +
923
2   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff8f6ad316 _dispatch_mgr_thread +
54

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff873eedf2 __select + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100162de6 -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 225
2   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff87a6572a -[NSThread main] + 68
3   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff87a656a2 __NSThread__main__ +
1575
4   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff8e1ea8bf _pthread_start + 335
5   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff8e1edb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff873ef192 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff8e1ec594 _pthread_wqthread + 758
2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff8e1edb85 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x000000000000000a  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbf47f8
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x000000000000b6fe  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbf4820
 rsp: 0x00007fff5fbf47f8
   r8: 0x000000000000000f   r9: 0x0000000000000010  r10: 0x00007fff873eed0a
 r11: 0xffffff80002dad60
  r12: 0x0000000000348939  r13: 0x0000000000348939  r14: 0x0000000000000006
 r15: 0x000000000000b6fe
  rip: 0x00007fff873ee82a  rfl: 0x0000000000000206  cr2: 0x000000010acb2000
Logical CPU: 0

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001d3ff7 +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 24.3 - 9.0)
<7AF3EA36-B25F-3DD2-8A35-B9E352566D96>
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x100c7d000 -        0x100c7dff3 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<1357DD2B-FC27-413C-8321-A5D8BF57C099> cl_kernels
       0x100cd4000 -        0x100cdefef  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.0.19 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <4572AD1E-D1D1-3412-AFCC-D37037B1FAB5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
       0x100ce4000 -        0x100ce7ff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (??? - ???)
<0D155750-7910-32C5-8327-924FC1089442>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
       0x100cf0000 -        0x100cf0ff4 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<526E7C5C-897B-4DD5-8084-75C7E9A0100C> cl_kernels
       0x100cf6000 -        0x100cf7fff +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<CBF0F23D-7ABD-472F-9CB0-7447ED81E544> cl_kernels
       0x100cfc000 -        0x100cfcff4 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<526E7C5C-897B-4DD5-8084-75C7E9A0100C> cl_kernels
       0x1010eb000 -        0x1010ebff6 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<34CC3E88-79EC-465B-A9F2-4FA7B7E4DC2F> cl_kernels
       0x1010ef000 -        0x1010efff3 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<1A3DD01A-570C-4970-81CA-55C1F5EA59E4> cl_kernels
       0x1010f4000 -        0x1010f4ff5 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<47407F7F-B5BD-4F6C-AE62-AC0A0E24D3B8> cl_kernels
       0x1010f9000 -        0x1010f9ff5 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<F88FD84E-E1D6-4809-AFB4-4ED161DD75A9> cl_kernels
       0x1010fe000 -        0x1010feff5 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<31CCADA3-D225-4344-9A10-E0C767BFBDCF> cl_kernels
       0x102e36000 -        0x102ed5ff7  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.0.19 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <47DA7D73-C52D-322F-A08F-4DB320A65373>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff62060000 -     0x7fff62094baf  dyld (195.6 - ???)
<0CD1B35B-A28F-32DA-B72E-452EAD609613> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff828aa000 -     0x7fff828eeff7  com.apple.MediaKit (12 - 602)
<0C2CBEDA-412F-3DDF-9C74-44114E5E0DB9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff828ef000 -     0x7fff828faff7  libc++abi.dylib (14.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8FF3D766-D678-36F6-84AC-423C878E6D14>
/usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff828fb000 -     0x7fff82a08fff  libJP2.dylib (??? - ???)
<6AF1F5FC-34D4-3278-BEBB-0712B81890B4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff82a09000 -     0x7fff82a17fff  com.apple.NetAuth (3.2 - 3.2)
<F0D60E34-37A9-308D-B44E-E3450906173A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff82ab8000 -     0x7fff836befff  com.apple.AppKit (6.7.5 - 1138.51)
<44417D02-6123-3FC3-A119-CE51BB4C3006>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff8373c000 -     0x7fff83794ff7  libTIFF.dylib (??? - ???)
<59353B7F-EA9A-32D5-A501-283443B30C60>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff83795000 -     0x7fff8383afff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.7.5 -
113) <1AE6676D-490A-36C2-B6CC-00F93AEB31DE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff8383c000 -     0x7fff83865fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.7 - 70.3)
<9A9D4058-9935-3B0A-B1A6-27EB78D02249>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff83866000 -     0x7fff8387dfff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.7 -
146) <E6D4F114-678B-3957-9C59-9206ECDA756E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8387e000 -     0x7fff838b8fff  libncurses.5.4.dylib (5.4.0 -
compatibility 5.4.0) <387DE593-9CC5-38C7-911B-A5F2264D34F2>
/usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff838c7000 -     0x7fff8391bff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface
(1.0 - 1) <33563775-C662-313D-B7FA-3D575A9F3D41>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff83acb000 -     0x7fff83b36ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0 -
???) <FE838BB6-D42E-3291-A1A0-6F53FC970261>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff83b37000 -     0x7fff844d5a27  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 -
???) <576777EA-921B-3D94-98C3-40A9CF8EBD18>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff844de000 -     0x7fff84561fef  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
627.37) <B9BEB598-B6F2-3BFF-A8F3-C3C87CD076AB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff84562000 -     0x7fff845e6ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(317.12.0 - ???) <BE3C156D-8326-37AA-BC4E-D3C0D31BF976>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff84621000 -     0x7fff8465cfff  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (49.1.0 -
compatibility 0.9.8) <B5120F7F-6FD7-3E0B-AAB8-E9A8D72451BC>
/usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff848db000 -     0x7fff848ddfff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 1) <1F31CAFF-C1C6-33D3-94E9-11B721761DDF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff848de000 -     0x7fff84904fff  com.apple.framework.familycontrols
(3.0 - 300) <6F0C58C0-22E7-3877-8CFA-1ED0CB3CE38B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0x7fff8490d000 -     0x7fff8490dfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (41
- 41) <89B6AD5B-5C75-3E83-8C2B-AA7F4C55E400>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff8490e000 -     0x7fff84941ff7  com.apple.GSS (2.2 - 2.0)
<C86012C5-B613-3199-B1B3-A1494EE5E43C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff86112000 -     0x7fff86152fe7  libGLImage.dylib (??? - ???)
<0B7DAB2B-F1C6-39C7-B864-61EF683B6656>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff86296000 -     0x7fff86298fff  libquarantine.dylib (36.7.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8D9832F9-E4A9-38C3-B880-E5210B2353C7>
/usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff86299000 -     0x7fff8687dfff  libBLAS.dylib (??? - ???)
<C34F6D88-187F-33DC-8A68-C0C9D1FA36DF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff86972000 -     0x7fff86ad9fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (520.5.1 -
520.5.1) <08F70E26-5456-3BFB-8192-00D3CE40D3C9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff86ae7000 -     0x7fff86ae7fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.7 -
Accelerate 1.7) <82DDF6F5-FBC3-323D-B71D-CF7ABC5CF568>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff86bcf000 -     0x7fff86c0fff7  libcups.2.dylib (2.9.0 -
compatibility 2.0.0) <7D2E5016-A960-3ADE-B042-F74063E79550>
/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff86c10000 -     0x7fff86c15fff  libpam.2.dylib (3.0.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <D952F17B-200A-3A23-B9B2-7C1F7AC19189>
/usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff86c16000 -     0x7fff86c62ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.11.3 - 1.11) <0A7F1982-B4EA-3424-A0C7-FE46C6224F03>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff8705a000 -     0x7fff87161fe7  libsqlite3.dylib (9.6.0 -
compatibility 9.0.0) <EE02BB01-64C9-304D-9719-A35F5CD6D04C>
/usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff87162000 -     0x7fff87178fff  libGL.dylib (??? - ???)
<A4876AE9-DDFE-3B9A-874E-09BC29D46C39>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff871a9000 -     0x7fff8721fff7  libc++.1.dylib (28.4.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <A24FC3DA-4FFA-3DD2-9DCC-2B8D1B3BF97C>
/usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff87220000 -     0x7fff8724ffff  com.apple.shortcut (2.1 - 2.1)
<BE0AB36A-6911-356B-8784-D39175ACAF55>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
    0x7fff87250000 -     0x7fff872b8ff7  com.apple.coreui (1.2.2 - 165.11)
<9316266A-39CA-3EC7-9C9E-726462CEFF4D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff872b9000 -     0x7fff872b9fff  libkeymgr.dylib (23.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <61EFED6A-A407-301E-B454-CD18314F0075>
/usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff872d1000 -     0x7fff872dffff  com.apple.HelpData (2.1.2 - 72.2)
<363E36C5-F7C0-34A6-83D3-97C8FB6511F0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
    0x7fff873cd000 -     0x7fff873d7ff7  liblaunch.dylib (392.39.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8C235D13-2928-30E5-9E12-2CC3D6324AE2>
/usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff873d8000 -     0x7fff873f8fff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (1699.32.7
- compatibility 1.0.0) <66C9F9BD-C7B3-30D4-B1A0-03C8A6392351>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff87407000 -     0x7fff87509fff  libxml2.2.dylib (10.3.0 -
compatibility 10.0.0) <AFBB22B7-07AE-3F2E-B88C-70BEEBFB8A86>
/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8750a000 -     0x7fff87616fef  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (49.1.0 -
compatibility 0.9.8) <FB999E54-C9BC-3A6D-9FE5-BFCC236775ED>
/usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff87679000 -     0x7fff87740ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.7.4 -
4.7.4) <590AFCDA-F10E-31FE-9B01-DA5FFE74C2BB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff87780000 -     0x7fff8778dfff  libCSync.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <72C53E7B-C222-3BE5-9984-FDC328CC4846>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
    0x7fff8778e000 -     0x7fff8778efff  com.apple.CoreServices (53 - 53)
<043C8026-8EDD-3241-B090-F589E24062EF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff8778f000 -     0x7fff87795ff7  libunwind.dylib (30.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <1E9C6C8C-CBE8-3F4B-A5B5-E03E3AB53231>
/usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff87796000 -     0x7fff8796aff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.7.2 -
635.21) <62A3402E-A4E7-391F-AD20-1EF20236CE1B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff8796b000 -     0x7fff87976ff7
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.0.21 - 4.0.21)
<6540EAF2-E3BF-3D2E-B4C1-F106180D6F20>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff87977000 -     0x7fff879eafff  libstdc++.6.dylib (52.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <6BDD43E4-A4B1-379E-9ED5-8C713653DFF2>
/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x7fff879eb000 -     0x7fff87a0afff  libresolv.9.dylib (46.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <0635C52D-DD53-3721-A488-4C6E95607A74>
/usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff87a0b000 -     0x7fff87d24fff  com.apple.Foundation (6.7.2 -
833.25) <22AAC369-B63C-3C55-8AC6-C3ECBA44DA7B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff884ff000 -     0x7fff88567ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.0.3 -
4.0.3) <9987DC46-2A96-3BA0-B88B-04E573C0AD9B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8859c000 -     0x7fff885c4fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.11 - 11) <8D4C6382-DD92-37A2-BCFC-E89951320848>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff88627000 -     0x7fff8866dfff  libcurl.4.dylib (7.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <2C442396-1006-3765-92D2-60869D4641CE>
/usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff88722000 -     0x7fff88734ff7  libz.1.dylib (1.2.5 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <30CBEF15-4978-3DED-8629-7109880A19D4>
/usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff88735000 -     0x7fff88787ff7  libGLU.dylib (??? - ???)
<DB906997-0F70-3469-BA0E-2F1DDBEAD8D5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff88c19000 -     0x7fff88c49ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices
(1.2.1 - 158.3) <5E2EBBFD-D520-3379-A431-11DAA844B8D6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff8906c000 -     0x7fff890c0fff  libFontRegistry.dylib (??? - ???)
<60FF9C2C-5E44-3C49-8A08-F26101898F21>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff890eb000 -     0x7fff890ffff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <04C31EF0-912A-3004-A08F-CEC27030E0B2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff89100000 -     0x7fff891e4ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(478.50 - 478.50) <3D6AA4EF-C601-36C7-8F3A-A00964F01759>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff89232000 -     0x7fff89337fff  libFontParser.dylib (??? - ???)
<D2E56B6E-3182-3667-A78C-4172C435523A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff89564000 -     0x7fff89568fff  libdyld.dylib (195.6.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <FFC59565-64BD-3B37-90A4-E2C3A422CFC1>
/usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff89593000 -     0x7fff89598fff  libGIF.dylib (??? - ???)
<58A4492D-AAE7-3B8F-8B06-62867471A3EE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff89599000 -     0x7fff895a4fff  com.apple.CommonAuth (2.2 - 2.0)
<4F5302A5-867A-3F2E-9E4B-98FA011678F8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff895f9000 -     0x7fff89712fff  com.apple.DesktopServices (1.6.5 -
1.6.5) <5E7DD5F4-B4DA-3F75-A14A-3494E81CFBA0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff897de000 -     0x7fff897f1ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (??? - ???)
<0B76941F-218E-30C8-B6DE-E15919F8DBEB> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff897f2000 -     0x7fff897f9fff  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 -
17.1) <B6BFA182-9DC9-3543-89AE-F82EB9AF1CAB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0x7fff897fa000 -     0x7fff89801fff  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <1116CD6D-E7AD-375F-A691-B9DF6609FEAD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
    0x7fff8984b000 -     0x7fff89abffff  com.apple.CoreImage (7.99.1 -
1.0.1) <4BB09B79-275B-364C-9466-0FF36ABB1218>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff89f0e000 -     0x7fff89f84fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (2.2 -
73.2) <126415E3-3A35-315B-B4B7-507CDBED0D58>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff89f85000 -     0x7fff89f8afff  libcache.dylib (47.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <1571C3AB-BCB2-38CD-B3B2-C5FC3F927C6A>
/usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff89f8b000 -     0x7fff89fe7ff7  com.apple.HIServices (1.21 - ???)
<B012EE97-D1CD-3F4B-812D-9AC7E6852FE6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8a1d4000 -     0x7fff8a2b2fff  com.apple.DiscRecording (6.0.4 -
6040.4.1) <E6D5835F-EE3C-3814-A2EE-6962B5570EF1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff8a323000 -     0x7fff8a35efff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (3.2 -
120.2) <275D4298-C435-3E98-AA25-95D9D0A56550>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff8a35f000 -     0x7fff8a363fff  libmathCommon.A.dylib (2026.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <FF83AFF7-42B2-306E-90AF-D539C51A4542>
/usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
    0x7fff8a364000 -     0x7fff8a36bfff  libGFXShared.dylib (??? - ???)
<D3598924-B167-372E-8C9F-1BBF68852542>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff8a46e000 -     0x7fff8a480ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (3.15.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <6245B497-784B-355C-98EF-2DC6B45BF05C>
/usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8a4d9000 -     0x7fff8a504ff7  libxslt.1.dylib (3.24.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <E71220D3-8015-38EC-B97D-7FDB383C2BDC>
/usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff8a5e5000 -     0x7fff8a687fff  com.apple.securityfoundation (5.0
- 55116) <A9311EF6-B7F7-3DA5-84E8-21BC9B2C3C69>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff8a6fd000 -     0x7fff8a70cff7  libxar-nossl.dylib (??? - ???)
<A6ABBFB9-E4ED-38AD-BBBB-F9958B9CEFB5> /usr/lib/libxar-nossl.dylib
    0x7fff8a70d000 -     0x7fff8ab3afff  libLAPACK.dylib (??? - ???)
<4F2E1055-2207-340B-BB45-E4F16171EE0D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff8ab3b000 -     0x7fff8ab57ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.0
- 126.1) <509F52ED-E54B-3FEF-B3C2-759387B826E6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff8ab58000 -     0x7fff8ac8efff  com.apple.vImage (5.1 - 5.1)
<A08B7582-67BC-3EED-813A-4833645964A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff8ac8f000 -     0x7fff8af47fff  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (4.00 -
658) <789BC5C7-F03A-388C-B540-070FF5574B0C>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff8af89000 -     0x7fff8afd7fff  libauto.dylib (??? - ???)
<D8AC8458-DDD0-3939-8B96-B6CED81613EF> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff8afd8000 -     0x7fff8afe5ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (1.0.5 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <3373D310-3B10-3DD1-B754-B7B138CD448D>
/usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8afe6000 -     0x7fff8b012ff7  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(113.19 - 113.19) <74532B3B-EDE0-3553-9BED-F02B9CDF1FF7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff8b032000 -     0x7fff8b0e5ff7  com.apple.CoreText (220.22.0 -
???) <A7A1096F-A211-3775-BA33-08FE98D27F08>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff8b0e6000 -     0x7fff8b187fff  com.apple.LaunchServices (480.40 -
480.40) <C936A07F-0CF8-3F8E-BDB3-76AA7611B4CA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff8b1d0000 -     0x7fff8b3fafe7  com.apple.CoreData (104.1 -
358.14) <6BB64605-8DA7-337D-A2AB-A3346A421CBD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff8b3fb000 -     0x7fff8b45dff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 91)
<B072970E-9EC1-3495-A1FA-D344C6E74A13>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff8b8b7000 -     0x7fff8b8c9ff7  libbsm.0.dylib (??? - ???)
<349BB16F-75FA-363F-8D98-7A9C3FA90A0D> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff8b8f3000 -     0x7fff8b978ff7  com.apple.Heimdal (2.2 - 2.0)
<52B0F371-D272-3C8E-B42F-04D3FDD8AD0D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8b979000 -     0x7fff8b97afff  libunc.dylib (24.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <337960EE-0A85-3DD0-A760-7134CF4C0AFF>
/usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff8b97b000 -     0x7fff8be42fff  FaceCoreLight (1.4.7 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <BDD0E1DE-CF33-3AF8-B33B-4D1574CCC19D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight
    0x7fff8c19e000 -     0x7fff8c19fff7  libremovefile.dylib (21.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <739E6C83-AA52-3C6C-A680-B37FE2888A04>
/usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff8c1b2000 -     0x7fff8c1c9fff
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (231.4 - 231.4)
<10A978D1-8781-33F0-BE45-60C9171F7278>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8c1ca000 -     0x7fff8c2bffff  libiconv.2.dylib (7.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <5C40E880-0706-378F-B864-3C2BD922D926>
/usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff8c2c0000 -     0x7fff8c2c5fff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.7 -
146) <A674AB55-6E3D-39AE-9F9B-9865D0193020>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff8c2e2000 -     0x7fff8c2e5fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (??? - ???)
<28CB0F3F-A202-391F-8CAC-FC9A1398A962>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff8cc64000 -     0x7fff8cf90fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (1.9 - ???)
<CCB32DEA-D0CA-35D1-8019-E599C8007AB6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff8d205000 -     0x7fff8d22efff  libJPEG.dylib (??? - ???)
<64D079F9-256A-323B-A837-84628B172F21>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8d22f000 -     0x7fff8d22ffff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.7 -
vecLib 3.7) <C06A140F-6114-3B8B-B080-E509303145B8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8d24e000 -     0x7fff8d24fff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (53.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8BCA214A-8992-34B2-A8B9-B74DEACA1869>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8d250000 -     0x7fff8d271fff  libPng.dylib (??? - ???)
<E2B52527-4D0C-3595-BB13-8E8EF364E998>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff8d272000 -     0x7fff8d2acfe7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (2.1 - 87)
<ED2B177C-4146-3715-91DF-D99A8ED5449A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff8d2b9000 -     0x7fff8d2fbff7  libcommonCrypto.dylib (55010.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <BB770C22-8C57-365A-8716-4A3C36AE7BFB>
/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8d32d000 -     0x7fff8d332fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (6.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <98ECD5F6-E85C-32A5-98CD-8911230CB66A>
/usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff8d333000 -     0x7fff8d335fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (??? -
???) <982F1ED4-3CBB-3161-8BEA-8A980C27FCC1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff8d383000 -     0x7fff8d4e0fff
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.7.3 - 1.7.3)
<5F1E4695-BC74-3ADD-8345-627BCD68201A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff8d4e8000 -     0x7fff8d4ebfff  libRadiance.dylib (??? - ???)
<CD89D70D-F177-3BAE-8A26-644EA7D5E28E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff8d4ec000 -     0x7fff8d509fff  libxpc.dylib (77.19.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <9F57891B-D7EF-3050-BEDD-21E7C6668248>
/usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff8d50a000 -     0x7fff8d54eff7  libRIP.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <B2A38D2C-7E82-34C5-8896-48C37B0E64A3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8d54f000 -     0x7fff8d633e5f  libobjc.A.dylib (228.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <871E688B-CF57-3BC7-80D6-F6476DFF109B>
/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff8d634000 -     0x7fff8d929ff7  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55148.6)
<4535E500-973A-3BA7-AF65-DF5CF0658F02>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff8e158000 -     0x7fff8e199fff  com.apple.QD (3.40.1 - ???)
<13ACC7F4-B004-3370-B575-6D06447EE428>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff8e19c000 -     0x7fff8e279fef  libsystem_c.dylib (763.13.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <41B43515-2806-3FBC-ACF1-A16F35B7E290>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff8e2a6000 -     0x7fff8e2adfff  libcopyfile.dylib (85.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <0AB51EE2-E914-358C-AC19-47BC024BDAE7>
/usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff8e2ae000 -     0x7fff8e2b4fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.4.1 -
2.4.1) <CEA34337-63DE-302E-81AA-10D717E1F699>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8e2b5000 -     0x7fff8e2b5fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.7.3 - 1.7.3) <04C10813-CCE5-3333-8C72-E8E35E417B3B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff8e2b6000 -     0x7fff8e2b7fff  liblangid.dylib (??? - ???)
<CACBE3C3-2F7B-3EED-B50E-EDB73F473B77> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff8e2b8000 -     0x7fff8e5d4fff  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(960.25 - 960.25) <4FC1AB30-022C-3C67-AC46-FDCBFCB7EEDE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff8e5d5000 -     0x7fff8e5f9fff  com.apple.Kerberos (1.0 - 1)
<1F826BCE-DA8F-381D-9C4C-A36AA0EA1CB9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff8e5fa000 -     0x7fff8e5fefff  libCGXType.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <35D606B1-7AD9-38E3-A2A9-E92B904BDDE8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff8e5ff000 -     0x7fff8e607fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (??? - ???)
<584B321E-5159-37CD-B2E7-82E069C70AFB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff8e608000 -     0x7fff8e61dfff
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.0.74 - 4.0.74)
<C061ECBB-7061-3A43-8A18-90633F943295>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff8e62e000 -     0x7fff8e65bfe7  libSystem.B.dylib (159.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <7BEBB139-50BB-3112-947A-F4AA168F991C>
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff8e693000 -     0x7fff8e6d3fff  libtidy.A.dylib (??? - ???)
<E500CDB9-C010-3B1A-B995-774EE64F39BE> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x7fff8e6d4000 -     0x7fff8e744fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore (3.0 -
179.4) <9C01D16F-75A9-3BDD-B91A-F0F32261A2E7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8e847000 -     0x7fff8e84cff7  libsystem_network.dylib (??? -
???) <5DE7024E-1D2D-34A2-80F4-08326331A75B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff8e84d000 -     0x7fff8e8e7ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <4E70C394-773E-3A4B-A93C-59A88ABA9509>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8e8e8000 -     0x7fff8eaeafff  libicucore.A.dylib (46.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <0176782F-9526-3905-813A-7A5676EC2C86>
/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff8ef48000 -     0x7fff8ef48fff  com.apple.vecLib (3.7 - vecLib
3.7) <9A58105C-B36E-35B5-812C-4ED693F2618F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8ef90000 -     0x7fff8ef91ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (??? -
???) <5459F293-E1F2-33B3-B9B2-2ABB7B915B62>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8ef9f000 -     0x7fff8efdefff  com.apple.AE (527.7 - 527.7)
<B82F7ABC-AC8B-3507-B029-969DD5CA813D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff8efdf000 -     0x7fff8efe0fff  libdnsinfo.dylib (395.11.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <853BAAA5-270F-3FDC-B025-D448DB72E1C3>
/usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
    0x7fff8f00d000 -     0x7fff8f107ff7  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.7.4 - 331.7) <BEBA6D78-08E0-3B99-B77B-A5CBF3344834>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff8f108000 -     0x7fff8f111ff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (80.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <A4D651E3-D1C6-3934-AD49-7A104FD14596>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff8f112000 -     0x7fff8f136fff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (1.5
- 44.2) <A0417D7F-22E9-3FD8-AC55-67654D8E93EB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff8f137000 -     0x7fff8f172fff  libsystem_info.dylib (??? - ???)
<35F90252-2AE1-32C5-8D34-782C614D9639> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff8f36d000 -     0x7fff8f50dff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.7 - 270.5)
<19E5E0AB-DAA9-3F97-988C-D9A46AFB9C04>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8f518000 -     0x7fff8f5aeff7  libvMisc.dylib (325.4.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <642D8D54-F9F5-3FBB-A96C-EEFE94C6278B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff8f5af000 -     0x7fff8f5bdff7  libkxld.dylib (??? - ???)
<01161870-E3B3-3F87-BA4A-0AA7A081F409> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8f5be000 -     0x7fff8f61efff  libvDSP.dylib (325.4.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <3A7521E6-5510-3FA7-AB65-79693A7A5839>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff8f638000 -     0x7fff8f63ffff  com.apple.NetFS (4.0 - 4.0)
<433EEE54-E383-3505-9154-45B909FD3AF0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff8f64f000 -     0x7fff8f6aaff7  com.apple.opencl (2.0.19 - 2.0.19)
<B05BF605-73B8-328F-A228-6FA59E1FC73A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8f6ab000 -     0x7fff8f6b9fff  libdispatch.dylib (187.10.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8E03C652-922A-3399-93DE-9EA0CBFA0039>
/usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff8f6ba000 -     0x7fff8f6c9fff  com.apple.opengl (1.8.1 - 1.8.1)
<51B34133-CEE3-3FC6-82AC-ADF567AE673C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8f6ca000 -     0x7fff8f6cafff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (??? -
???) <A7847713-F410-39C0-884F-A7188A18E742>
/usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff8f6cb000 -     0x7fff8f7aafff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.1.2
- 3.1.2) <047DFE61-500F-3F11-9881-D0844D2FCE5F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff8f7ab000 -     0x7fff8f7b1fff  libmacho.dylib (800.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <165514D7-1BFA-38EF-A151-676DCD21FB64>
/usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff8f7b2000 -     0x7fff8f82dff7
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (7.1 - 366.3)
<C5F39A82-0E77-3AD6-906A-20DD2EE8D374>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff8f82e000 -     0x7fff8f82ffff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(??? - ???) <3DCF577B-F126-302B-BCE2-4DB9A95B8598>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff8f830000 -     0x7fff8f836fff  IOSurface (??? - ???)
<77C6757B-D357-3E34-9424-48F962B5CC9C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 195
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 57289
    thread_create: 2
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=151.8M resident=90.5M(60%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=61.3M(40%)
Writable regions: Total=306.6M written=101.4M(33%) resident=131.5M(43%)
swapped_out=15.2M(5%) unallocated=175.1M(57%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
ATS (font support)                 31.9M
ATS (font support) (reserved)         4K        reserved VM address space
(unallocated)
CG backing stores                  15.8M
CG image                            384K
CG raster data                     1296K
CG shared images                   4536K
CoreGraphics                         16K
CoreImage                            12K
CoreServices                       3180K
MALLOC                            200.0M
MALLOC guard page                    48K
Memory tag=242                       12K
OpenCL                               76K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                               9.8M
VM_ALLOCATE                        16.3M
__CI_BITMAP                          80K
__DATA                             52.6M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         49.4M
__TEXT                            102.4M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        54.5M
shared memory                      22.0M
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             620.9M
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    620.9M

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/Users/cmagid/brew/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.2, NS apple-appkit-1138.51)
 of 2013-09-27 on dhcp-3-165.hq.corp.lan
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/Users/cmagid/brew/Cellar/emacs/24.3'
 '--without-dbus'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/Users/cmagid/brew/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--infodir=/Users/cmagid/brew/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/info/emacs'
 '--without-gnutls' '--with-ns' '--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=cc''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Apropos

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  textmate-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-o N e i l SPC m e t h o d SPC p o i n t e r C-x C-s
C-u C-u C-n C-n <return> <return> G i t h u b SPC e
d i t o r <return> C-y C-a TAB C-u SPC C-x C-s <escape>
v <escape> v C-u C-v C-u C-v C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n
C-o C-o C-o C-o C-n C-y C-a TAB C-a C-o TAB A c t u
a l SPC k e y s SPC o b t i a n <backspace> <backspace>
a n e d SPC f o r m <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
r o m SPC J a r e d C-x C-s C-s m a r C-a C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-o C-y C-a TAB C-x C-s <escape> >
<return> C-y C-x C-s C-y C-a TAB C-u SPC C-a C-p C-k
C-x C-s C-n C-n <return> <return> C-y C-a C-u SPC C-a
C-o TAB C-a I m p o r t a n t SPC b u t SPC w h y ?
? ? ? C-x C-s C-n C-n C-n C-r a c t i v C-a C-n C-n
C-o C-o C-y C-a TAB C-p C-p C-k C-a C-k C-k C-x C-s
C-a C-n C-n C-o C-o C-o C-o C-n C-y C-a TAB C-x C-s
C-a C-o TAB C-y <C-s-268632074> H o w SPC t o SPC o
b t i n SPC C-e SPC c r e d e n t i a l s C-x C-s C-h
a b u g <return> C-x o C-n C-n C-n C-v C-s r e p o
r t C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-a C-n C-u C-v C-n C-n
C-n <help-echo> <escape> x r e p o <tab> r <tab> <
return>

Recent messages:
Wrote /Users/cmagid/projects/local-data/organize/gtd.org
Mark set
Saving file /Users/cmagid/projects/local-data/organize/gtd.org...
Wrote /Users/cmagid/projects/local-data/organize/gtd.org
Mark set
Saving file /Users/cmagid/projects/local-data/organize/gtd.org...
Wrote /Users/cmagid/projects/local-data/organize/gtd.org
Type C-x 1 to remove help window.
Mark saved where search started
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/cmagid/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-lib-0.5/cl-lib hides
/Users/cmagid/brew/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail apropos
misearch multi-isearch mule-util sql js2-mode make-mode disp-table
whitespace haml-mode handlebars-mode conf-mode magit-blame
magit-key-mode magit tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs grep epa epg
epg-config diff-mode git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util
add-log js json cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs view dcl-mode tempo doc-view
jka-compr image-mode rinari jump inflections findr ruby-compilation
which-func sh-script smie executable linum markdown-mode rainbow-mode
color css-mode inf-ruby rspec-mode compile autorevert textmate imenu
vc-git org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs
format-spec cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs itail exec-path-from-shell
markerpen shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring server todotxt desktop
tango-dark-theme cus-edit wid-edit cus-start cus-load paren delsel
wrap-region dash ido yasnippet help-mode auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup rhtml-mode rhtml-navigation derived rhtml-sgml-hacks
rhtml-ruby-hook ruby-mode sgml-mode rhtml-erb rhtml-fonts yaml-mode
crosshairs hl-line+ hl-line column-marker col-highlight warnings vline
mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth auto-install
cl-macs gv easy-mmode edmacro kmacro cl ffap thingatpt find-func dired
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
mailcap auto-complete-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads
coffee-mode-autoloads css-eldoc-autoloads dash-at-point-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads
handlebars-mode-autoloads handlebars-sgml-mode-autoloads
highlight-autoloads iedit-autoloads itail-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads info easymenu git-rebase-mode-autoloads
git-commit-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads multi-term-autoloads
omniref-autoloads paredit-autoloads popup-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads realgud-autoloads
loc-changes-autoloads load-relative-autoloads rinari-autoloads
jump-autoloads inflections-autoloads findr-autoloads robe-autoloads
rspec-mode-autoloads cl-lib-autoloads rubocop-autoloads
ruby-block-autoloads ruby-compilation-autoloads
ruby-hash-syntax-autoloads ruby-interpolation-autoloads
ruby-refactor-autoloads finder-inf ruby-tools-autoloads rvm-autoloads
sql-indent-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads test-simple-autoloads
textmate-autoloads textmate-to-yas-autoloads advice help-fns cl-lib
advice-preload todotxt-autoloads twilight-bright-theme-autoloads
web-autoloads web-beautify-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
wrap-region-autoloads dash-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yari-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zossima-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads package
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)