Subject: Mail displayed improperly after,viewing email with HTML inside.

From: "James L. Barker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:35:29 -0400

-- Description:  Regular Text email is displaying fine.  However when 
you move to an email that contains HTML, the backround colors get messed 
up, but the text seems to display properly.  But when you move back to 
view another plain text email, the plain text email, gets around 50 
spaces added to the front of the mail message, which skews the viewer.

Version: Emacs 24.3
OS: RHEL 6.5
Email: mh-e  8.5

Steps to reproduce.
1. M-x mh-rmail.
2. Move to email with HTML, press enter to view.
3. Then move to plain text email, press enter to view

Hack fix:
I was able to get around this for now, by putting this in my .emacs
(setq mm-text-html-renderer 'html2text)
I am guessing that something was done to the HTML viewer on emacs from 
23 to 24 which is causing this.

This bug does not exist with 23.3.1 with MH-e 1.8.2.

Thanks,

James