Subject: bug#16947: 24.3.50; Crash when editing a file on 2014-03-05 nightly

From: [email-masked] (Stian Håklev)
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 21:29:49 -0500

I was editing a Python buffer with evil-mode, in insert-mode, and I
remember that the last two characters of a word I typed were e n. They
didn't show up on the screen, Emacs froze for a while, and then it
crashed.

Crash dump below:
---
Process:         Emacs-10.7 [25581]
Path:            /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-10.7
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 24.3.50 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [158]
Responsible:     Emacs-10.7 [25581]
User ID:         501

Date/Time:       2014-03-05 21:19:24.819 -0500
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.9.1 (13B42)
Report Version:  11
Anonymous UUID:  C7847C02-DFA4-42D4-1BE8-E578ACCD2986

Sleep/Wake UUID: 0C80FB0A-6FB2-451B-B5DA-56E37B9FBF01

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: EXC_I386_GPFLT

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff93e7b292 __kill + 10
1   Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000abb19 terminate_due_to_signal + 153
2   Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000c8733 emacs_abort + 19
3   Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100197758 ns_term_shutdown + 136
4   Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000ab237 shut_down_emacs + 295
5   Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000abadb terminate_due_to_signal + 91
6   Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000c8e56 deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 134
7   libsystem_platform.dylib      	0x00007fff979ad5aa _sigtramp + 26
8   libobjc.A.dylib               	0x00007fff94321097 objc_msgSend + 23
9   Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010019ff32 Fxw_color_values + 82
10  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100124140 Ffuncall + 1232
11  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010015ac10 exec_byte_code + 2224
12  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001001278c2 funcall_lambda + 930
13  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100124127 Ffuncall + 1207
14  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010015ac10 exec_byte_code + 2224
15  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100127443 apply_lambda + 307
16  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010012718b eval_sub + 1835
17  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126f50 eval_sub + 1264
18  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100127869 funcall_lambda + 841
19  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100127443 apply_lambda + 307
20  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010012718b eval_sub + 1835
21  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100121a89 For + 41
22  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126e1b eval_sub + 955
23  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126f50 eval_sub + 1264
24  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126f50 eval_sub + 1264
25  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010012740e apply_lambda + 254
26  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010012718b eval_sub + 1835
27  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100121c69 Fprogn + 57
28  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126e1b eval_sub + 955
29  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126e1b eval_sub + 955
30  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100127869 funcall_lambda + 841
31  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100127443 apply_lambda + 307
32  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010012718b eval_sub + 1835
33  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001001229d9 FletX + 505
34  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126e1b eval_sub + 955
35  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100127869 funcall_lambda + 841
36  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100124127 Ffuncall + 1207
37  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100123c12 Fapply + 786
38  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126f8e eval_sub + 1326
39  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100127010 eval_sub + 1456
40  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100121b49 Fif + 73
41  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126e1b eval_sub + 955
42  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001001229d9 FletX + 505
43  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126e1b eval_sub + 955
44  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100127869 funcall_lambda + 841
45  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100127443 apply_lambda + 307
46  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010012718b eval_sub + 1835
47  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100122749 Flet + 761
48  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126e1b eval_sub + 955
49  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100127869 funcall_lambda + 841
50  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100127443 apply_lambda + 307
51  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010012718b eval_sub + 1835
52  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126f50 eval_sub + 1264
53  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001001228ff FletX + 287
54  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126e1b eval_sub + 955
55  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001001238e4 Feval + 100
56  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100124140 Ffuncall + 1232
57  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100125b21 internal_condition_case_n + 257
58  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010003ed3a safe_call + 378
59  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000407f4 display_mode_element + 6628
60  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000408ed display_mode_element + 6877
61  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100040c3c display_mode_line + 364
62  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100040e92 display_mode_lines + 338
63  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010004ec7d redisplay_window + 21501
64  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100045999 redisplay_window_1 + 41
65  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100125db9 internal_condition_case_1 + 249
66  Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010004532d redisplay_internal + 5917
67  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000bb894 read_char + 4612
68  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000bd384 read_key_sequence + 2164
69  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000c0118 command_loop_1 + 4984
70  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100125ef1 internal_condition_case + 241
71  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000bed7e command_loop_2 + 62
72  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100126025 internal_catch + 245
73  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000c0680 recursive_edit_1 + 240
74  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000b161d Frecursive_edit + 237
75  Emacs-10.7                    	0x00000001000adb4c main + 6140
76  Emacs-10.7                    	0x0000000100001904 start + 52

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff93e7c662 kevent64 + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             	0x00007fff8c2a643d _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 239
2   libdispatch.dylib             	0x00007fff8c2a6152 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff93e7b9aa __select + 10
1   Emacs-10.7                    	0x000000010018d31a -[EmacsApp fd_handler:] + 250
2   com.apple.Foundation          	0x00007fff9648a70b __NSThread__main__ + 1318
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9404c899 _pthread_body + 138
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9404c72a _pthread_start + 137
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff94050fc9 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff93e77a1a mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff93e76d18 mach_msg + 64
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff954d2315 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 181
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff954d1939 __CFRunLoopRun + 1161
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff954d1275 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 309
5   com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8dc3d1ce _NSEventThread + 144
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9404c899 _pthread_body + 138
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9404c72a _pthread_start + 137
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff94050fc9 thread_start + 13

Thread 4:: CVDisplayLink
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff93e7b716 __psynch_cvwait + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9404ec3b _pthread_cond_wait + 727
2   com.apple.CoreVideo           	0x00007fff908c8a38 CVDisplayLink::runIOThread() + 656
3   com.apple.CoreVideo           	0x00007fff908c878f startIOThread(void*) + 147
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9404c899 _pthread_body + 138
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9404c72a _pthread_start + 137
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff94050fc9 thread_start + 13

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff93e7be6a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9404df08 _pthread_wqthread + 330
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff94050fb9 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff93e7be6a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9404df08 _pthread_wqthread + 330
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff94050fb9 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000028  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbf4bd8  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x00000000000063ed  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbf4c00  rsp: 0x00007fff5fbf4bd8
   r8: 0x000000010a2160c0   r9: 0x000000010a256d80  r10: 0x00007fff93e7b896  r11: 0x0000000000000202
  r12: 0x400000003f000000  r13: 0x000000010053ecf5  r14: 0x0000000000000006  r15: 0x00000000000063ed
  rip: 0x00007fff93e7b292  rfl: 0x0000000000000202  cr2: 0x000000012344e000
  
Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000025
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x100221fef +Emacs-10.7 (???) <11F94E26-B800-39AD-98E5-1373CFF615B5> /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-10.7
       0x1012fc000 -        0x1012fdff9 +cl_kernels (???) <F47EF222-B020-4499-AA1D-025A756A3193> cl_kernels
       0x101509000 -        0x101514fff  libGPUSupport.dylib (9.0.83) <AF15BF74-F9B3-35B9-8728-3B3A2EB6E432> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupport.dylib
       0x10152d000 -        0x10152efee +cl_kernels (???) <36AD18B7-2CE6-458A-98E3-F8C92A78857A> cl_kernels
       0x101779000 -        0x101779fec +cl_kernels (???) <9082F5E6-53C6-4849-BD29-D3BEB001D4A3> cl_kernels
       0x10177e000 -        0x10177ffe4 +cl_kernels (???) <B3391374-2271-4C75-8EE3-09D53BE7E432> cl_kernels
       0x1017cb000 -        0x1017cbff3 +cl_kernels (???) <EA91E064-2DD8-4B03-9B1A-DACBF9DB0E27> cl_kernels
       0x1017fa000 -        0x1017fbfe4 +cl_kernels (???) <6B3A0573-F69E-4D70-9CC3-2FE897B81EFB> cl_kernels
       0x104598000 -        0x104599fe3 +cl_kernels (???) <1085D7AE-27FC-4DB3-AF27-B5DAC9C1B42B> cl_kernels
       0x104e00000 -        0x104ee6fef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.3.58) <9FF943D1-4EF7-36CA-852D-B61C2E554713> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x123400000000 -     0x123400366ff7  com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver (8.18.28 - 8.1.8) <7B34941E-F1C5-31B3-A68F-8B8EAD35A34D> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver
    0x7fff6f32e000 -     0x7fff6f361817  dyld (239.3) <D1DFCF3F-0B0C-332A-BCC0-87A851B570FF> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff8a6d4000 -     0x7fff8ab07ffb  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <F42BFC9C-0B16-35EF-9A07-91B7FDAB7FC5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff8ab08000 -     0x7fff8ab1ffff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.1.1) <3FB4D5FE-860B-3BDE-BAE2-3531D919EF10> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8af0a000 -     0x7fff8af93ff7  libsystem_c.dylib (997.1.1) <61833FAA-7281-3FF9-937F-686B6F20427C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff8af94000 -     0x7fff8af97ff7  com.apple.LoginUICore (3.0 - 3.0) <1ECBDA90-D6ED-3333-83EB-9C8232DFAD7C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/LoginUICore
    0x7fff8af98000 -     0x7fff8afa2fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049) <8C4F0CA0-389C-3EDC-B155-E62DD2187E1D> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8afa3000 -     0x7fff8afa3ffd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.9 - 1.9) <6E89F3CB-CC41-3728-9F9A-FDFC151E8261> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff8b002000 -     0x7fff8b02eff7  com.apple.framework.SystemAdministration (1.0 - 1.0) <36C562FF-5D91-318C-A19C-6B4453FB78B9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemAdministration.framework/Versions/A/SystemAdministration
    0x7fff8b38b000 -     0x7fff8b39dff7  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13 - 245.13) <D5E7416D-45AB-3690-86C6-CC4B5FCEA2D2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8b442000 -     0x7fff8b5faff3  libicucore.A.dylib (511.27) <003B6C21-CBD1-3486-9A1D-030ADF5FA061> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff8b5fb000 -     0x7fff8b843fff  com.apple.CoreData (107 - 481) <E5AFBA07-F73E-3B3F-9099-F51224EE8EAD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff8ba5a000 -     0x7fff8ba65fff  libGL.dylib (9.0.83) <984A960A-C159-3AE5-8B40-E2B451F6C712> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff8ba66000 -     0x7fff8ba6eff3  libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.7) <92AA4E85-7633-36E2-BAD0-7B1A2E48E75C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x7fff8bb4b000 -     0x7fff8bdf5ffd  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1 - 696) <1CFFF37B-C392-3088-B0A4-C08C55B2AF8F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff8bdf6000 -     0x7fff8beaeff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0 - 8000.4.6) <CDAAAD04-A1D0-3C67-ABCC-EFC9E8D44E7E> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff8beb8000 -     0x7fff8bebaff7  libquarantine.dylib (71) <7A1A2BCB-C03D-3A25-BFA4-3E569B2D2C38> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff8c07c000 -     0x7fff8c0cffff  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <CF745298-7373-38D2-B3B1-727D5A569E48> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff8c0d1000 -     0x7fff8c0d2ff7  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <4CDB0F7B-C0AF-3424-BC39-495696F0DB1E> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff8c0d3000 -     0x7fff8c0e1fff  com.apple.opengl (9.0.83 - 9.0.83) <AF467644-7B1D-327A-AC47-CECFCAF61990> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8c29b000 -     0x7fff8c2a0ff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3) <78DCC358-2FC1-302E-B395-0155B47CB547> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff8c2a1000 -     0x7fff8c2a2ffb  libremovefile.dylib (33) <3543F917-928E-3DB2-A2F4-7AB73B4970EF> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff8c2a3000 -     0x7fff8c2bdfff  libdispatch.dylib (339.1.9) <46878A5B-4248-3057-962C-6D4A235EEF31> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff8c2c1000 -     0x7fff8c2c1fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <3E3F01A8-314D-378F-835E-9CC4F8820031> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff8c2c2000 -     0x7fff8c2e6ff7  libJPEG.dylib (1038) <86F349A8-882D-3326-A0B0-63257F68B1A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8c2e7000 -     0x7fff8c32cff6  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 466) <21807AF8-3BC7-32BB-AB96-7C35CB59D7F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8d202000 -     0x7fff8d28eff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 207) <8A50B893-AD03-3826-8555-A54FEAF08F47> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff8d296000 -     0x7fff8d564ff4  com.apple.CoreImage (9.0.54) <74BB8685-69A9-3A45-8DED-EA26BD39D710> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff8d565000 -     0x7fff8d56bfff  com.apple.AOSNotification (1.7.0 - 760.3) <7901B867-60F7-3645-BB3E-18C51A6FBCC6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification
    0x7fff8d56c000 -     0x7fff8d56dfff  liblangid.dylib (117) <9546E641-F730-3AB0-B3CD-E0E2FDD173D9> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff8d5d8000 -     0x7fff8d5d9ff7  libodfde.dylib (20) <C00A4EBA-44BC-3C53-BFD0-819B03FFD462> /usr/lib/libodfde.dylib
    0x7fff8d62d000 -     0x7fff8d7baff7  GLEngine (9.0.83) <26CCE609-D645-3945-A678-517ED5B65785> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
    0x7fff8d7be000 -     0x7fff8d7e3ff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 155.1) <B845DC7A-D1EA-31E2-967C-D1FE0C628036> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff8da79000 -     0x7fff8e5edff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1265) <0E9FC8BF-DA3C-34C5-91CC-12BC922B5F01> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff8e62d000 -     0x7fff8e62fff7  com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (3.0 - 1) <F5107AD0-20CD-328C-8B2E-74CB6F3169F6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
    0x7fff8e6b9000 -     0x7fff8e79dfff  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 231) <432DB40C-6B7E-39C8-9FB5-B95917930056> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8e79e000 -     0x7fff8e7d8ff3  com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192) <989690DB-B9CC-3DB5-89AE-B5D33EDC474E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x7fff8e7d9000 -     0x7fff8e81afff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.47 - 47) <784ED7B8-FAE4-36CE-8C76-B7D300316C9F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff8e81b000 -     0x7fff8e981fff  libGLProgrammability.dylib (9.0.83) <9C97E814-F674-30F8-8C2D-C45FC1E7D934> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x7fff8e982000 -     0x7fff8f29e05f  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 599.7) <7D0FD5A7-A061-39BA-8E00-723825D2C4DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8f29f000 -     0x7fff8f29ffff  com.apple.CoreServices (59 - 59) <7A697B5E-F179-30DF-93F2-8B503CEEEFD5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff8f698000 -     0x7fff8f769ff1  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.9 - 371.1) <D456ED08-4C1D-341F-BAB8-85E34A7275C5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff8f76a000 -     0x7fff8f773ff7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.3.58) <A2E1ED7B-FC7E-31F6-830A-FF917689766B> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff8f776000 -     0x7fff8f7d1ffb  com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.5) <BBA230F9-144C-3CAB-A77A-0621719244CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff8f7d2000 -     0x7fff8f7e5ff7  com.apple.AppContainer (3.0 - 1) <A90C058D-46E8-3BAB-AF17-AF9C7C273069> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
    0x7fff8f828000 -     0x7fff8f835fff  com.apple.Sharing (132.2 - 132.2) <F983394A-226D-3244-B511-FA51FDB6ADDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff8f836000 -     0x7fff8f838fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (9.0.83) <E2AED858-6EEB-36C6-8C06-C3CF649A3CD5> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff8f839000 -     0x7fff8f861ffb  libRIP.A.dylib (599.7) <6F528EE3-99F8-3871-BD60-1306495C27D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8f8c5000 -     0x7fff8f8cdff7  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4) <98BBB3E4-6239-3EF1-90B2-84EA0D3B8D61> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff8f8ce000 -     0x7fff8f906ff7  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 94) <3F34D630-3DDB-3411-BC28-A56A9B55EBDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff8f907000 -     0x7fff8f913ff3  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (56 - 1.0) <5652B0D0-EB08-381F-B23A-6DCF96991FB5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fff8f914000 -     0x7fff8fa05ff9  libiconv.2.dylib (41) <BB44B115-AC32-3877-A0ED-AEC6232A4563> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff8fa06000 -     0x7fff8fa2ffff  GLRendererFloat (9.0.83) <1F1160A8-5047-3CEE-AC1E-D29520D0B367> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
    0x7fff8fa8f000 -     0x7fff8fa90ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (278.10) <A47E7E11-3C76-318E-B67D-98972B86F094> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8fa9d000 -     0x7fff8fb0cff1  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.1) <88976B22-A9B8-3E7B-9AE6-0B8E09A968FC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff8fb70000 -     0x7fff8fce0ff6  com.apple.CFNetwork (673.0.3 - 673.0.3) <42CFC3DB-35C8-3652-AF37-4BCC73D8BDEF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff8fd25000 -     0x7fff8fd26ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (63) <FB856CD1-2AEA-3907-8E9B-1E54B6827F82> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8fd27000 -     0x7fff8fdf0fff  com.apple.LaunchServices (572.23 - 572.23) <8D955BDE-2C4C-3DD4-B4D7-2D916174FE1D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff8fdfb000 -     0x7fff8fee9fff  libJP2.dylib (1038) <6C8179F5-8063-3ED6-A7C2-D5603DECDF28> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff8feea000 -     0x7fff8ff43fff  libTIFF.dylib (1038) <5CBFE0C2-9DD8-340B-BA63-A94CE2E476F2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff9058c000 -     0x7fff90594ffc  libGFXShared.dylib (9.0.83) <11A621C3-37A0-39CE-A69B-8739021BD79D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff90595000 -     0x7fff9059efff  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <1D263127-5F27-3128-996D-7397660D0C6E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff9059f000 -     0x7fff905e1ff7  libauto.dylib (185.5) <F45C36E8-B606-3886-B5B1-B6745E757CA8> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff905e2000 -     0x7fff9060affb  libxslt.1.dylib (13) <C9794936-633C-3F0C-9E71-30190B9B41C1> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff9067e000 -     0x7fff90686fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (522.1.11) <270DCF6C-502D-389A-AA9F-DE4624A36FF7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff90723000 -     0x7fff90732ff8  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <8FE131B6-1180-3892-98F5-C9C9B79072D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff90733000 -     0x7fff90762ff5  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <ED98D992-CC14-39F3-9ABC-8D7F986487CC> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff90763000 -     0x7fff9077eff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <FFAE75FA-C54E-398B-AA97-18164CD9789D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff9081b000 -     0x7fff90836ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (23.1.10) <FFE5C472-B23A-318A-85BF-77CDE61900D1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff90837000 -     0x7fff908c6fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 800.12.2) <A9F5D471-8732-3F95-A4A2-33864B92A181> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff908c7000 -     0x7fff908ecff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 117.2) <4674339E-26D0-35FA-9958-422832B39B12> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff908f8000 -     0x7fff908fcff7  libcache.dylib (62) <BDC1E65B-72A1-3DA3-A57C-B23159CAAD0B> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff90900000 -     0x7fff90904fff  libpam.2.dylib (20) <B93CE8F5-DAA8-30A1-B1F6-F890509513CB> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff909c6000 -     0x7fff909c6ffd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (157) <19F0E769-0989-3062-9AFB-8976E90E9759> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff90a14000 -     0x7fff90afbff7  libxml2.2.dylib (26) <A1DADD11-89E5-3DE4-8802-07186225967F> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff90afc000 -     0x7fff90b2cfff  com.apple.IconServices (25 - 25.17) <4751127E-FBD5-3ED5-8510-08D4E4166EFE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff90b37000 -     0x7fff90b66fd2  libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16) <B7F0E2E4-2777-33FC-A787-D6430B630D54> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff90b67000 -     0x7fff90b78ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4) <655FB343-52CF-3E2F-B14D-BEBF5AAEF94D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff90b79000 -     0x7fff90b89fff  libbsm.0.dylib (33) <2CAC00A2-1352-302A-88FA-C567D4D69179> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff90b8a000 -     0x7fff90de2ff1  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55471) <233831C5-C457-3AD5-AFE7-E3E2DE6929C9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff90de3000 -     0x7fff90f7fff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 332.0) <994D1E0A-64B6-398C-B9A2-C362F02DE943> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff90f80000 -     0x7fff90f81ff7  libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1) <BFC0DC97-46C6-3BE0-9983-54A98734897A> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff90f82000 -     0x7fff90fd9fff  com.apple.ViewBridge (1.0 - 46) <C49FDC96-7087-3B2F-AEC3-039F7B2CB50C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x7fff91001000 -     0x7fff91065ff9  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <E7D20A4D-4674-37E1-A949-635FFF7C439A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff911cd000 -     0x7fff91258fff  libCoreStorage.dylib (380) <AE14C2F3-0EF1-3DCD-BF2B-A24D97D3B372> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff91277000 -     0x7fff913e5ff7  libBLAS.dylib (1094.5) <DE93A590-5FA5-32A2-A16C-5D7D7361769F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff913e6000 -     0x7fff913edff7  liblaunch.dylib (842.1.4) <FCBF0A02-0B06-3F97-9248-5062A9DEB32C> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff913ee000 -     0x7fff913f1fff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <32A075D9-47FD-3E71-95BC-BFB0D583F41C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff9140b000 -     0x7fff9141cff7  libz.1.dylib (53) <42E0C8C6-CA38-3CA4-8619-D24ED5DD492E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff9141d000 -     0x7fff91428fff  libkxld.dylib (2422.1.72) <C88EF3E6-B31F-3E12-BE9B-562D912BA733> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff91454000 -     0x7fff91456fff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <C360E8AF-E9BB-3BBA-9DF0-57A92CEF00D4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff91495000 -     0x7fff914dcff7  libcups.2.dylib (372) <348EED62-6C20-35D6-8EFB-E80943965100> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff91685000 -     0x7fff916aefff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 208) <A539A058-BA57-35EE-AA08-D0B0E835127D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff916af000 -     0x7fff916dbfff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.8 - 184.8) <707E05AE-DDA8-36FD-B0FF-7F15A061B46A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff91fbf000 -     0x7fff9209efff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (50) <B95B9DBA-39D3-3EEF-AF43-44608B28894E> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff920e2000 -     0x7fff9214ffff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <B9B8D510-A27E-36B0-93E9-17146D9E9045> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff92201000 -     0x7fff92492ff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (5.03 - 729) <DBA059CC-E78F-356F-B435-DA62A746F4D4> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff92493000 -     0x7fff924affff  libresolv.9.dylib (54) <11C2C826-F1C6-39C6-B4E8-6E0C41D4FA95> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff924b0000 -     0x7fff9259ffff  libFontParser.dylib (111.1) <835A8253-6AB9-3AAB-9CBF-171440DEC486> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff92d23000 -     0x7fff92d23ff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28) <3AA8D85D-CF00-3BD3-A5A0-E28E1A32A6D8> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff92d24000 -     0x7fff92d71ff2  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428) <8D8253E3-302F-3DB2-9C5C-572CB974E8B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff92dbd000 -     0x7fff92dcaff7  libxar.1.dylib (202) <5572AA71-E98D-3FE1-9402-BB4A84E0E71E> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff92e14000 -     0x7fff92e21ff4  com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1) <F1A2744D-8536-32C7-8218-9972C6300DAE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
    0x7fff92e76000 -     0x7fff92e9dff7  libsystem_network.dylib (241.3) <8B1E1F1D-A5CC-3BAE-8B1E-ABC84337A364> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff92ebb000 -     0x7fff92ebeffc  com.apple.IOSurface (91 - 91) <07CA8A59-1E32-3FB6-B506-18DAF58A8CE0> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff92ebf000 -     0x7fff93012ff7  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.9 - 1.9) <A0B7B007-9BD8-30E2-B644-47856DA29FEE> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff93225000 -     0x7fff9322cfff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <4CD916B2-1B17-362A-B403-EF24A1DAC141> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff9327c000 -     0x7fff9327dfff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <334A82F4-4AE4-3719-A511-86D0B0723E2B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff9327e000 -     0x7fff932b3ffc  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <7E31A674-C6AB-33BE-BD5E-F5E3C6E22894> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff932b4000 -     0x7fff932e5fff  com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709) <23E33409-5C39-3F93-9E73-2B0E9EE8883E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff937ed000 -     0x7fff937eefff  libunc.dylib (28) <62682455-1862-36FE-8A04-7A6B91256438> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff937ef000 -     0x7fff937fdfff  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 42) <ACC2CE3A-913A-39E0-8344-B76F8F694EF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0x7fff93883000 -     0x7fff9388cfff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.6.2 - 4.6.2) <0AAE45F0-FC6E-36B6-A6A7-73E6950A74AC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff9388d000 -     0x7fff93890ffa  libCGXType.A.dylib (599.7) <2FC9C2BC-B5C5-3C27-93F9-51C6C4512E9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff93891000 -     0x7fff93996fff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1038) <2C058216-C6D8-3380-A7EA-92A3F04520C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff93997000 -     0x7fff939a4ff0  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <0B98AC35-B138-349C-8063-2B987A75D24C> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff939a8000 -     0x7fff939acfff  libsystem_stats.dylib (93.1.26) <B9E26A9E-FBBC-3938-B8B7-6CF7CA8C99AD> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
    0x7fff93e66000 -     0x7fff93e82ff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2422.1.72) <D14913DB-47F1-3591-8DAF-D4B4EF5F8818> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff93f75000 -     0x7fff93f7fff7  libcsfde.dylib (380) <3A54B430-EC05-3DE9-86C3-00C1BEAC7F9B> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff93f80000 -     0x7fff93f8aff7  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <2D27B498-BB9C-3D88-B05A-76908A8A26F3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff93f8b000 -     0x7fff93fb4ff7  libc++abi.dylib (48) <8C16158F-CBF8-3BD7-BEF4-022704B2A326> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff94016000 -     0x7fff9404afff  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (50) <B15F967C-B002-36C2-9621-3456D8509F50> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff9404b000 -     0x7fff94052ff7  libsystem_pthread.dylib (53.1.4) <AB498556-B555-310E-9041-F67EC9E00E2C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff94094000 -     0x7fff940a4ffb  libsasl2.2.dylib (170) <C8E25710-68B6-368A-BF3E-48EC7273177B> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff940a5000 -     0x7fff940aafff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <F8A47F61-83D1-3F92-B7A8-A169E0D187C0> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff940ab000 -     0x7fff940abfff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 20) <E90E99D7-A425-3301-A025-D9E0CD11918E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x7fff940f9000 -     0x7fff9415dff3  com.apple.datadetectorscore (5.0 - 354.0) <025DCBCF-B208-3515-B79F-0190C648A728> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff9431c000 -     0x7fff944c9f27  libobjc.A.dylib (551.1) <AD7FD984-271E-30F4-A361-6B20319EC73B> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff945a6000 -     0x7fff945ebff7  libcurl.4.dylib (78) <A722B4F0-1F6C-3E16-9CB1-4C6ADC15221E> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff945ec000 -     0x7fff94633fff  libFontRegistry.dylib (127) <A77A0480-AA5D-3CC8-8B68-69985CD546DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff94634000 -     0x7fff946bdfff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <B756B908-9AD1-3F5D-83F9-7A0B068387D2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff946d2000 -     0x7fff946d5ff7  libdyld.dylib (239.3) <62F4D752-4089-31A8-8B73-B95A68893B3C> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff946d6000 -     0x7fff946d8fff  libRadiance.dylib (1038) <55F99274-5074-3C73-BAC5-AF234E71CF38> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff946d9000 -     0x7fff94709fff  libncurses.5.4.dylib (42) <BF763D62-9149-37CB-B1D2-F66A2510E6DD> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff94732000 -     0x7fff947f5ff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.5.1 - 1.5.1) <FC4E949B-B41A-3F21-8AF8-AEDB13146FEA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff947f6000 -     0x7fff9480fff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <F108AFEB-198A-3BAF-BCA5-9DFCE55EFF92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff94810000 -     0x7fff9485efff  com.apple.opencl (2.3.57 - 2.3.57) <FC03A80D-543A-3448-83FF-D399C3A240D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff94dd0000 -     0x7fff94e50fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 141) <B018335C-698B-3F87-AF1C-6115C4FA8954> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff94e51000 -     0x7fff94e73fff  com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <4FDBCD10-CAA2-3A9C-99F2-06DCB8E81DEE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0x7fff94f45000 -     0x7fff94f4ffff  com.apple.AppSandbox (3.0 - 1) <55717299-8164-3D79-918F-BD64706735CF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
    0x7fff94f50000 -     0x7fff94f74fff  libxpc.dylib (300.1.17) <4554927A-9467-365C-91F1-5A116989DD7F> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff94f75000 -     0x7fff94f7fff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 538) <B487466B-3AA1-3854-A808-A61F049FA794> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff94fa4000 -     0x7fff95054ff7  libvMisc.dylib (423.32) <049C0735-1808-39B9-943F-76CB8021744F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff950bb000 -     0x7fff950bbfff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <F8D0CC77-98AC-3B58-9FE6-0C25421827B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff95210000 -     0x7fff95287fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4) <36B2B009-C35E-3F21-824E-E0D00E7808C7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff95288000 -     0x7fff952c6ff7  libGLImage.dylib (9.0.83) <C08048A7-03CC-3E40-BCDC-7791D87AC8E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff95395000 -     0x7fff95460fff  libvDSP.dylib (423.32) <3BF732BE-DDE0-38EB-8C54-E4E3C64F77A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff95461000 -     0x7fff95646ff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 855.11) <E22C6A1F-8996-349C-905E-96C3BBE07C2F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff95701000 -     0x7fff95703ffb  libutil.dylib (34) <DAC4A6CF-A1BB-3874-9569-A919316D30E8> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff95704000 -     0x7fff95708ff7  libGIF.dylib (1038) <C29B4323-1B9E-36B9-96C2-7CEDBAA124F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff95709000 -     0x7fff9570bff3  libsystem_configuration.dylib (596.12) <C4F633D9-94C8-35D9-BB2D-84C5122533C7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff957aa000 -     0x7fff9580dff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.13 - 1.13) <F05F4149-981B-380B-8F50-51CE804BBB89> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff9580e000 -     0x7fff95817ff3  libsystem_notify.dylib (121) <52571EC3-6894-37E4-946E-064B021ED44E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff9581d000 -     0x7fff95844ffb  libsystem_info.dylib (449.1.3) <7D41A156-D285-3849-A2C3-C04ADE797D98> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff9597c000 -     0x7fff95983ff3  libcopyfile.dylib (103) <5A881779-D0D6-3029-B371-E3021C2DDA5E> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff95984000 -     0x7fff9599dff7  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 289) <C7F1B734-CE81-334D-BE41-8B20D95A1F9B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff95acb000 -     0x7fff95db5fff  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.14 - 1077.14) <B00BEB34-A9F5-381F-99FD-11E405768A9A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff95db6000 -     0x7fff95ea0fff  libsqlite3.dylib (158) <00269BF9-43BE-39E0-9C85-24585B9923C8> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff95ea1000 -     0x7fff95ea9fff  libMatch.1.dylib (19) <021293AB-407D-309A-87F5-8E782F46753E> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
    0x7fff95eaa000 -     0x7fff95eadfff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1) <EBC36C69-C896-3C3D-8589-3E9023E7E56F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff95f55000 -     0x7fff96336ffe  libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5) <7E7A9B8D-1638-3914-BAE0-663B69865986> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff96365000 -     0x7fff9636afff  libmacho.dylib (845) <1D2910DF-C036-3A82-A3FD-44FF73B5FF9B> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff96423000 -     0x7fff96722fff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1056) <D608EDFD-9634-3573-9B7E-081C7D085F7A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff9697a000 -     0x7fff96986ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.1.1) <6B78BD7B-5622-38E6-8FC6-86A117E3ACCA> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff96987000 -     0x7fff969a2ff7  libPng.dylib (1038) <EF781AF8-C2E6-3179-B8A1-A584783070F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff970f4000 -     0x7fff97146fff  libc++.1.dylib (120) <4F68DFC5-2077-39A8-A449-CAC5FDEE7BDE> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff97147000 -     0x7fff971baffb  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55122) <119D1C53-B292-3378-AEE1-A3B1FB02F43F> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff971bb000 -     0x7fff9720cff3  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.2.0 - 4.2.0) <BF4C2FE3-8BC8-30D1-8347-2A7221268794> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff974af000 -     0x7fff974affff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 - Accelerate 1.9) <509BB27A-AE62-366D-86D8-0B06D217CF56> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff974d3000 -     0x7fff9752bff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 129) <16D42516-7B5E-357C-898A-FAA9EE7642B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff9755c000 -     0x7fff97830fc7  com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0) <D241DBFA-AC49-31E2-893D-EAAC31890C90> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff97831000 -     0x7fff9787ffff  libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1) <F3973C28-14B6-3006-BB2B-00DD7F09ABC7> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff97880000 -     0x7fff9788bff7  com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.9 - 173.1.1) <F8566D1F-450F-3571-911F-75C68E45919F> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
    0x7fff9788c000 -     0x7fff97890ff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (323.12) <063A01C2-E547-39D9-BB42-4CC8E64ADE70> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff978e7000 -     0x7fff979a9ff1  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 367.15) <E5C70FC8-C861-39B8-A491-595E5B55CFC8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff979aa000 -     0x7fff979b0ff7  libsystem_platform.dylib (24.1.4) <331BA4A5-55CE-3B95-99EB-44E0C89D7FB8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff979b1000 -     0x7fff979b7ff7  com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1) <2CE632D7-FE57-36CF-91D4-C57D0F2E0BFE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService
    0x7fff979ce000 -     0x7fff979fdfff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 - 106) <E1BDED08-523A-36F4-B2DA-9D5C712F0AC7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff979fe000 -     0x7fff97a68ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 907.1.13) <C1E95F5C-B79B-31BE-9F2A-1B25163C1F16> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff97a69000 -     0x7fff97aa2ff7  com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298) <C1F20764-DEF0-34CF-B3AB-AB5480D64E66> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff97ae9000 -     0x7fff97c19ff7  com.apple.desktopservices (1.8 - 1.8) <09DC9BB8-432F-3C7A-BB08-956A2DDFC2DE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff97c1a000 -     0x7fff97c32ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 160.2) <79629AC7-896F-3302-8AC1-4939020F08C3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff98252000 -     0x7fff98291fff  libGLU.dylib (9.0.83) <8B457205-513B-3477-AE9C-3AD979D5FE11> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff98292000 -     0x7fff98299fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <8E26C099-CE9D-3819-91A2-64EA929C6137> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff98347000 -     0x7fff98371ff7  libsandbox.1.dylib (278.10) <B4183FA8-F7E2-3301-8BF9-0EEFB793A5D5> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
    0x7fff98372000 -     0x7fff9837dff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <C811E662-9EC3-3B74-808A-A75D624F326B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 26
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 70462
    thread_create: 1
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=172.2M resident=52.9M(31%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=119.3M(69%)
Writable regions: Total=261.5M written=84.0M(32%) resident=158.1M(60%) swapped_out=18.7M(7%) unallocated=103.3M(40%)
 
REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
CG backing stores                  8972K
CG image                            664K
CG raster data                     10.7M
CG shared images                    340K
CoreAnimation                         4K
CoreImage                            16K
Dispatch continuations             8192K
Foundation                            4K
IOKit                              11.0M
Kernel Alloc Once                     8K
MALLOC                            184.9M
MALLOC (admin)                       32K
MALLOC_LARGE (reserved)            2080K        reserved VM address space (unallocated)
Memory Tag 242                       12K
Memory Tag 251                        8K
OpenCL                               76K
OpenGL GLSL                        1664K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                              10.9M
VM_ALLOCATE                        18.1M
__DATA                             42.0M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         67.3M
__TEXT                            104.9M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        56.9M
shared memory                        68K
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             585.1M
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    583.1M

Model: MacBookPro8,1, BootROM MBP81.0047.B27, 2 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.7 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 1.68f99
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Built-In, 512 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x857F, 0x483634353155363446393333334700000000
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x857F, 0x483634353155363446393333334700000000
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xD6), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.100.22)
Bluetooth: Version 4.2.0f6 12982, 3 services, 23 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
Serial ATA Device: OWC Mercury Electra 6G SSD, 120.03 GB
Serial ATA Device: TOSHIBA MK5065GSXF, 500.11 GB
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Keyboard Hub
USB Device: USB OPTICAL MOUSE
USB Device: Apple Keyboard
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: BRCM2070 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: IR Receiver
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 22.1
--

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2014-02-16 on bob.porkrind.org
Repository revision: [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --host=x86_64-apple-darwin --build=i686-apple-darwin
 --with-ns'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-evil-extra-operator-mode: t
  evil-extra-operator-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  my-keys-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  nrepl-eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  window-number-meta-mode: t
  window-number-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: 1
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<right> <right> p r e p <return> C-x b p r e p <right> 
<right> <left> <return> <f2> C-x b d i r e d C-g C-x 
d <return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <help-echo> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <help-echo> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <help-echo> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <help-echo> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> 
<help-echo> g <help-echo> z z g g G <up> C-g <prior> 
<up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<drag-mouse-1> <prior> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
C-z <S-f2> <f2> <f1> <f2> <S-f2> <s-f2> <C-f2> <S-f1> 
<S-f1> <S-f2> <S-f1> <S-f2> <S-f1> <S-f2> <S-f3> <S-f1> 
C-a c C-g ] [ e s c r e e n <right> <right> <right> 
<right> C-g ] [ e s c r e e n - g o t o - <right> <right> 
<return> [ ] e s c r e e n - g r <backspace> <backspace> 
c r e <return> C-x b e m a <return> C-s e s c r e e 
n <return> C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s <backspace> e l <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> C-s <return> C-s e l s c r e e n C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-z C-x C-z 0 <backspace> p [ = 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <kp-delete> [ ] 
<return> ] [ <right> <return> [ ] <return> ] \ ] ] 
<backspace> <backspace> j k ] [ e s c C-g [ ] e m a 
c s - b u g <right> <return>

Recent messages:
<C-f2> is undefined
Quit [2 times]
or: escreen: 1: invalid screen number.
(No changes need to be saved)
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
C-z is undefined
Saving file /Users/Stian/Dropbox/dotfiles/emacs-config.el...
Wrote /Users/Stian/Dropbox/dotfiles/emacs-config.el
(No changes need to be saved) [2 times]
condition-case: Not inside a list.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/howdoi-20140127.1647/howdoi hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/emacs-howdoi/howdoi
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-details-20130824.1158/dired-details hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/dired-details
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20131126.1817/powerline hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/powerline/powerline
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20131126.1817/powerline-themes hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/powerline/powerline-themes
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20131126.1817/powerline-separators hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/powerline/powerline-separators
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20140208.653/auto-complete hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/clojure-pack/lib/auto-complete/auto-complete
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20140208.653/auto-complete-pkg hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/clojure-pack/lib/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20140208.653/auto-complete-config hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/clojure-pack/lib/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20140207.1702/popup hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/clojure-pack/lib/popup-el/popup
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140215.505/magit hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/git-pack/lib/magit/magit
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140215.505/magit-wip hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/git-pack/lib/magit/magit-wip
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140215.505/magit-key-mode hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/git-pack/lib/magit/magit-key-mode
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140215.505/magit-blame hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/git-pack/lib/magit/magit-blame
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/git-rebase-mode-20140125.1553/git-rebase-mode hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/git-pack/lib/git-modes/git-rebase-mode
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-mode-20140125.1553/git-commit-mode hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/git-pack/lib/git-modes/git-commit-mode
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/ace-jump-mode-20140207.530/ace-jump-mode hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/ace-jump-mode/ace-jump-mode
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/web-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/web-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/the-org-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/the-org-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/text-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/text-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/sml-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/sml-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/ruby-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/ruby-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/python-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/python-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/python-el-fgallina-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/python-el-fgallina-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/python-el-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/python-el-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/octave-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/octave-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/nxml-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/nxml-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/latex-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/latex-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/jsp-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/jsp-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/js2-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/js2-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/js-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/js-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/html-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/html-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/feature-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/feature-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/expand-region hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/expand-region
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/expand-region-pkg hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/expand-region-pkg
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/expand-region-custom hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/expand-region-custom
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/expand-region-core hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/expand-region-core
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/erlang-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/erlang-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/er-basic-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/er-basic-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/enh-ruby-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/enh-ruby-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/css-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/css-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/cperl-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/cperl-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/clojure-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/clojure-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20140127.112/cc-mode-expansions hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/expand-region/cc-mode-expansions
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/logito-20120225.1255/logito hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/logito/logito
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/pcache-20131201.1159/pcache hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/pcache/pcache
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-url hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-url
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-repos hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-repos
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-pulls hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-pulls
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-profile hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-profile
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-pkg hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-pkg
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-orgs hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-orgs
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-oauth hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-oauth
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-issues hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-issues
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-gist hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-gist
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-common hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-common
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-cache hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-cache
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-auth hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-auth
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20140121.2038/gh-api hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gh/gh-api
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/gist-20131109.2155/gist hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/gist/gist
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20140110.616/undo-tree hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/undo-tree/undo-tree
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20131210.700/markdown-mode hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/lang-pack/lib/markdown-mode
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/popwin-20130329.435/popwin hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/foundation-pack/lib/popwin/popwin
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/smex-20140131.1006/smex hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/foundation-pack/lib/smex/smex
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/flx-20130728.820/flx hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/foundation-pack/lib/flx/flx
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/flx-ido-20131030.1243/flx-ido hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/foundation-pack/lib/flx/flx-ido
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20131101.408/pkg-info hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/foundation-pack/lib/pkg-info/pkg-info
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/git-pack/lib/magit/.dir-locals hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/foundation-pack/lib/pkg-info/.dir-locals
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20131223.944/s hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/foundation-pack/lib/s/s
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20140214.321/dash hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/foundation-pack/lib/dash/dash
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/key-chord-20080915.2156/key-chord hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/foundation-pack/lib/key-chord
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/buffer-move-20130923.1653/buffer-move hides /Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/foundation-pack/lib/buffer-move
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/lang-pack/lib/ruby-mode/ruby-mode hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/git-pack/lib/magit/.dir-locals hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.932/tq hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/Users/Stian/.emacs.d/packs/stable/foundation-pack/lib/cl-lib hides /Applications/Emacs 24.4.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug dired-aux python-el-fgallina-expansions
python sh-script smie executable whitespace bookmark+ bookmark+-key
dired-x bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark pp escreen
misearch multi-isearch evil-extra-operator evil-nerd-commenter evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common evil-digraphs
evil-vars vc-git buffer-move-autoloads cus-edit+-autoloads
dired-details+-autoloads dired-details-autoloads dired-toggle-autoloads
flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads org-location-google-maps org-agenda
google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base
goto-chg-autoloads multi-autoloads perspective-autoloads
powerline-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads s-autoloads sublimity-autoloads
twittering-mode-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads info linum powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes setup-dired dired-details
doc-view image-mode smtpmail clojure-test-mode ac-nrepl nrepl ewoc
arc-mode archive-mode align-cljlet clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode
inf-lisp auto-complete-config auto-complete fuzzy popup
nrepl-eval-sexp-fu highlight mic-paren paredit uuid calc-comb calc-ext
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs rainbow-delimiters the-org-mode-expansions
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader org-loaddefs org-version magit-cherry
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit iswitchb esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff grep epa epg epg-config diff-mode
git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode server magit-compat git-gutter
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode
mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core ace-jump-mode expand-region text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions ruby-mode-expansions js2-mode-expansions
js-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-custom
expand-region-core browse-kill-ring gist dired gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api
logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-common gh-url url-http tls url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw gh-profile rx timezone eieio-base
highlight-tail scratch refheap url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap json undo-tree diff yasnippet volatile-highlights
lively iy-go-to-char mwe-log-commands js2-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-styles cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
actionscript-mode sclang sclang-widgets sclang-server sclang-help
sclang-vars sclang-help-minor-mode sclang-minor-mode sclang-mode
sclang-dev sclang-document sclang-language sclang-interp sclang-browser
view sclang-util markdown-mode noutline outline custom-ruby which-func
inf-ruby compile ruby-mode yaml-mode apache-mode derived
live-fontify-hex color-theme sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils reporter hl-line exec-path-from-shell zone win-switch term
disp-table ehelp popwin elisp-slime-nav help-mode etags window-number
key-chord ibuffer-git ibuf-macs ibuffer xt-mouse edmacro kmacro smex
icomplete flx-ido warnings flx idomenu imenu ido savehist paren winner
delsel cua-gmrk cua-rect rect cua-base saveplace tramp-cache tramp-sh
tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring format-spec recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu
backup-dir pkg-info package s dash find-file-in-project buffer-move
windmove jka-compr smooth-scrolling dircolors byte-opt auto-compile
advice help-fns easy-mmode packed bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-macs gv
cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Stian Håklevhttp://reganmian.net