Subject: bug#16901: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 09:15:41 +0200

> From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:12:57 +0100
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, Dmitry Antipov <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
> > Maybe some development
> > just before that build is responsible?
> 
> These are the changes between the previous snapshot and the build from
> Feb 22, except for the ones obviously unrelated (doc fixes, manual,
> tests, etc.).

Thanks; I see nothing that immediately stands out.  It could be an
unrelated change which just exposed a bug that was present previously.

Or it could be some change in Drew's use patterns, like in the
window/frame configurations and other customizations, which exposed an
extant bug.  Or even some changes in the OS and other programs used in
conjunction with Emacs, for that matter.

IOW, there's no way to be certain without a recipe, or something like
that.