Subject: Re: bug#16901: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:12:57 +0100

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM, Drew Adams <[email-masked]> wrote:

> My impression is that I am getting lots of crashes with the
> latest build I have (from Feb 22).

At least for GC crashes, your impression is correct. You've had 5
GC-related crashes with the build from revno:116523, which is the same
amount of GC-related crashes you've had with all other builds since
Jan 1 (first snapshot from revno:115827) combined.

> Maybe some development
> just before that build is responsible?

These are the changes between the previous snapshot and the build from
Feb 22, except for the ones obviously unrelated (doc fixes, manual,
tests, etc.).

116523: Juanma Barranquero 2014-02-22 lisp/desktop.el: Do not fail
when desktop-files-not-to-save is nil.
116522: Daniel Colascione 2014-02-21 Build correct secrets pattern
from auth-source pattern
116521: Daniel Colascione 2014-02-21 Additional type checking in secrets API
116518: Juanma Barranquero 2014-02-21 lisp/emacs-lisp/gv.el: Avoid
duplicating entries of defun-declaration-alist.
116517: Stefan Monnier 2014-02-21 * lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-macs.el
(cl-define-compiler-macro): Add indent rule.
116515: Juanma Barranquero 2014-02-21 lisp/whitespace.el: End
obsolescence messages with dot.
116514: Dmitry Gutov 2014-02-21 * lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode.el
(auto-mode-alist): Add missing "or".
116513: Dmitry Gutov 2014-02-21 * lisp/electric.el
(electric-indent-functions-without-reindent):
116512: Juanma Barranquero 2014-02-21 lisp/w32-vars.el
(w32-enable-synthesized-fonts): Mark as obsolete.
116509: martin rudalics 2014-02-21 In with-temp-buffer-window don't
evaluate BODY within with-current-buffer (Bug#16816).
116504: martin rudalics 2014-02-21 Fix handling of
window-min-height/-width (Bug#16738).
116501: Michael Albinus 2014-02-21 * net/tramp.el
(tramp-check-cached-permissions):
116500: Paul Eggert 2014-02-20 Pacify GCC when configuring with
--enable-gcc-warnings.
116499: Daniel Colascione 2014-02-20 [merge] Improve dbus error
handling; detect bus failure
116498: Juanma Barranquero 2014-02-21 lisp/w32-fns.el: Remove
obsolescence declarations for nonexistent vars.
116494: Eli Zaretskii 2014-02-20 Fix excessive calls to
bidi_shelve_cache reported in bug #15555.
116493: Eli Zaretskii 2014-02-20 Fix assertion violation in redisplay.
116492: Eli Zaretskii 2014-02-20 Fix bug #16819 with dereferencing
invalid face pointer.
116491: Michael Albinus 2014-02-20 * net/tramp.el
(ls-lisp-use-insert-directory-program): Declare.
116489: Juanma Barranquero 2014-02-20 lisp/elec-pair.el: Fix bug#16799.
116485: W. Trevor King 2014-02-19 * lisp/term/xterm.el
(xterm--version-handler): Adapt to xterm-280's output.
116484: Juanma Barranquero 2014-02-19 lisp/frameset.el
(frameset-restore): Remove duplicate ids only when needed.
116481: Michael Albinus 2014-02-19 Some Tramp minor fixes, found
during test campaign.
116480: Eli Zaretskii 2014-02-19 Fix bug #16806 with horizontal
scrolling of images when fringes are disabled.
116479: Eli Zaretskii 2014-02-19 Avoid crashes on MS-Windows when JPEG
images are too large.
116478: Juanma Barranquero 2014-02-19 lisp/frameset.el
(frameset--reuse-frame): Remove workaround for bug#16793.
116477: martin rudalics 2014-02-19 In window-state-put allow WINDOW to
refer to an internal window (Bug#16793).
116474: Stefan Monnier 2014-02-18 * lisp/delsel.el (delete-char):
Restore incorrectly erased property.
116473: Juanma Barranquero 2014-02-18 lisp/frameset.el: Workaround bug#16793.
116472: martin rudalics 2014-02-18 Don't set FRAME_PIXEL_HEIGHT and
FRAME_PIXEL_WIDTH in update_various_frame_slots (Bug#16736).
116470: Michael Albinus 2014-02-18 * dbusbind.c (xd_close_bus): Apply
proper check on busobj.
116469: Mirek Kaim 2014-02-17 * configure.ac [HAVE_W32]: Test for ImageMagick.