Subject: 24.3.50; Emacs crash in Org agenda view with follow-mode on

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 11:22:54 +0100

Hello,

When reviewing tasks from my Org agenda, with follow-mode on, I had an
Emacs crash:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ gdb -p 5496
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.50.20130728-cvs (cygwin-special)
Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word".

/cygdrive/d/Users/sva/.gdbinit:19: Error in sourced command file:
No symbol table is loaded.  Use the "file" command.
Attaching to process 5496
[New Thread 5496.0x1888]
[New Thread 5496.0x1e68]
[New Thread 5496.0x2168]
[New Thread 5496.0x12a0]
[New Thread 5496.0x207c]
Reading symbols from /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/emacs-r114715-20131019-w32/bin/emacs.exe...done.
(gdb) continue
Continuing.
[Thread 5496.0x207c exited with code 0]

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
[Switching to Thread 5496.0x1888]
0x77149bfd in KERNELBASE!DebugBreak () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
(gdb) thread apply all backtrace

Thread 4 (Thread 5496.0x12a0):
#0  0x7748dc34 in ntdll!ZwWaitForSingleObject () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x770c1129 in WaitForSingleObjectEx () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
#2  0x00000714 in ?? ()
#3  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 3 (Thread 5496.0x2168):
#0  0x7748f6b4 in ntdll!ZwWaitForWorkViaWorkerFactory () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x77484524 in ntdll!TpIsTimerSet () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#2  0x74f4850d in KERNEL32!BaseThreadInitThunk () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNEL32.DLL
#3  0x774bbf39 in ntdll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#4  0x774bbf0c in ntdll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#5  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 2 (Thread 5496.0x1e68):
#0  0x7748dc34 in ntdll!ZwWaitForSingleObject () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x77483ecb in wcsspn () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#2  0x77483d7f in wcsspn () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#3  0x77483d9b in wcsspn () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#4  0x01204c54 in post_msg (lpmsg=0x6eedfc70) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/w32xfns.c:280
#5  0x011e08a1 in my_post_msg (wmsg=0x6eedfc70, hwnd=0x480d56, msg=512, wParam=0, lParam=26346148) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/w32fns.c:1976
#6  0x011e35d4 in w32_wnd_proc (hwnd=0x480d56, msg=512, wParam=0, lParam=26346148) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/w32fns.c:3442
#7  0x766277d8 in gapfnScSendMessage () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/USER32.dll
#8  0x00480d56 in ?? ()
#9  0x00000200 in ?? ()
#10 0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 1 (Thread 5496.0x1888):
#0  0x77149bfd in KERNELBASE!DebugBreak () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
#1  0x011ec39c in emacs_abort () at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/w32fns.c:7984
#2  0x010e1a93 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=22, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/emacs.c:377
#3  0x01153f7a in die (msg=0x14708e0 <power_letter+1026> "s->img", file=0x146cb90 <DEFAULT_REHASH_SIZE+8> "c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/xdisp.c", line=23345)
    at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/alloc.c:6611
#4  0x0105c31e in fill_image_glyph_string (s=0x88cf90) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/xdisp.c:23345
#5  0x0105d576 in draw_glyphs (w=0x92c3000, x=16, row=0xa3e40ac, area=TEXT_AREA, start=0, end=102, hl=DRAW_NORMAL_TEXT, overlaps=0) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/xdisp.c:23925
#6  0x01065ad0 in x_write_glyphs (w=0x92c3000, updated_row=0xa3e40ac, start=0xa3f6000, updated_area=TEXT_AREA, len=102) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/xdisp.c:25856
#7  0x010084b3 in update_text_area (w=0x92c3000, updated_row=0xa3e40ac, vpos=1) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/dispnew.c:3544
#8  0x01008f2b in update_window_line (w=0x92c3000, vpos=1, mouse_face_overwritten_p=0x88d4e7) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/dispnew.c:3787
#9  0x01008022 in update_window (w=0x92c3000, force_p=true) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/dispnew.c:3410
#10 0x01007750 in update_window_tree (w=0x92c3000, force_p=true) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/dispnew.c:3149
#11 0x0100771a in update_window_tree (w=0x9f6dee0, force_p=true) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/dispnew.c:3147
#12 0x010073ed in update_frame (f=0x37fb878, force_p=true, inhibit_hairy_id_p=false) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/dispnew.c:3047
#13 0x0103f3d8 in redisplay_internal () at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/xdisp.c:13447
#14 0x01039bd1 in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=1) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/xdisp.c:10861
#15 0x0103779e in message3_nolog (m=171150113) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/xdisp.c:9828
#16 0x010374f1 in message3 (m=171150113) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/xdisp.c:9774
#17 0x01165ab9 in Fmessage (nargs=2, args=0x88e0d4) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/editfns.c:3449
#18 0x01171f72 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88e0d0) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2770
#19 0x011715ad in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x88e160) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2328
#20 0x01170bb4 in eval_sub (form=107628118) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2131
#21 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=107628078) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#22 0x0116dfa7 in Flet (args=107628126) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:955
#23 0x01170a22 in eval_sub (form=107628158) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2107
#24 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=107627974) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#25 0x01172b93 in funcall_lambda (fun=107627918, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x88e490) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:3016
#26 0x01172583 in apply_lambda (fun=107627918, args=130398694) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2898
#27 0x0117109e in eval_sub (form=130398686) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2234
#28 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=130398710) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#29 0x0116c664 in Fif (args=130398654) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:399
#30 0x01170a22 in eval_sub (form=130398646) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2107
#31 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=130398718) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#32 0x0116db1e in FletX (args=130398278) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:885
#33 0x01170a22 in eval_sub (form=130400134) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2107
#34 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=130398822) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#35 0x01172b93 in funcall_lambda (fun=130398886, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x88e940) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:3016
#36 0x01172583 in apply_lambda (fun=130398886, args=130344014) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2898
#37 0x0117109e in eval_sub (form=130344038) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2234
#38 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=130342310) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#39 0x0116041f in Fsave_excursion (args=130341998) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/editfns.c:940
#40 0x01170a22 in eval_sub (form=130341990) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2107
#41 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=130341966) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#42 0x0116041f in Fsave_excursion (args=130341958) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/editfns.c:940
#43 0x01170a22 in eval_sub (form=130341950) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2107
#44 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=130341942) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#45 0x0116dfa7 in Flet (args=130341934) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:955
#46 0x01170a22 in eval_sub (form=130341846) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2107
#47 0x0116c49d in Fand (args=130341462) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:372
#48 0x01170a22 in eval_sub (form=130341478) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2107
#49 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=130341438) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#50 0x01170a22 in eval_sub (form=130341454) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2107
#51 0x0116c5a6 in Fif (args=130341422) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:398
#52 0x01170a22 in eval_sub (form=130341430) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2107
#53 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=130341358) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#54 0x0116dfa7 in Flet (args=130341350) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:955
#55 0x01170a22 in eval_sub (form=130341342) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2107
#56 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=130339918) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#57 0x01172b93 in funcall_lambda (fun=130341334, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x88f450) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:3016
#58 0x01172583 in apply_lambda (fun=130341334, args=57587738) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2898
#59 0x0117109e in eval_sub (form=130305814) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2234
#60 0x0116c81c in Fprogn (body=130305686) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:447
#61 0x01172b93 in funcall_lambda (fun=130305614, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x88f704) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:3016
#62 0x01172391 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88f700) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2850
#63 0x01171ae4 in apply1 (fn=109084698, arg=57587738) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2555
#64 0x01169f8e in Fcall_interactively (function=109084698, record_flag=57587738, keys=57634821) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/callint.c:378
#65 0x011720d7 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88f90c) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2796
#66 0x011b257f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=19726785, vector=19726805, maxdepth=52, args_template=4100, nargs=1, args=0x88fc50) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/bytecode.c:919
#67 0x01172864 in funcall_lambda (fun=19726765, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x88fc4c) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2957
#68 0x011722be in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88fc48) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2838
#69 0x01171b6d in call1 (fn=57633658, arg1=109084698) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2588
#70 0x010e5cbe in command_loop_1 () at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:1557
#71 0x0116eeff in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x10e5490 <command_loop_1>, handlers=57642202, hfun=0x10e4d17 <cmd_error>) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1331
#72 0x010e5145 in command_loop_2 (ignore=57587738) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:1158
#73 0x0116e4bb in internal_catch (tag=57632106, func=0x10e5121 <command_loop_2>, arg=57587738) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1097
#74 0x010e50fd in command_loop () at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:1137
#75 0x010e48b4 in recursive_edit_1 () at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:776
#76 0x010e4a70 in Frecursive_edit () at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:840
#77 0x010e2dce in main (argc=1, argv=0xc514a0) at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/emacs.c:1578
(gdb)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-10-19 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 114715 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  sml-modeline-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20120821.1835/graphviz-dot-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-effectiveness hides ~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-effectiveness
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20130207.1202/htmlize hides ~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite gnus-alias nnir emacsbug saveplace cus-edit
cus-start cus-load vc-dispatcher vc-svn org-mime org-crypt ob-sql
ob-shell ob-org ob-ledger ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-awk ob-R org-table
git-commit-mode server log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc-git org-element
avl-tree org-checklist org-id org-gnus org-habit org-agenda org-info
appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-inlinetask org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
redshank skeleton paredit hideshow helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
eldoc helm-mode helm-files image-dired whitespace flyspell ispell
noutline outline tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars helm-plugin bookmark pp helm-locate
helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external
helm-utils dired-sort-map dired-single dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired
compile comint ansi-color ring helm gnus-topic image-file mail-extr
utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnimap parse-time utf7 gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-cache gnus-sum time-stamp copyright
bbdb-message sendmail epa-file epa epg epg-config netrc gnutls
network-stream starttls tls nntp gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
nnoo gnus-leuven bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone
mule-util rx auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core password-cache gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr auto-complete-config auto-complete popup recentf tree-widget
wid-edit emacs-leuven leuven-theme yasnippet help-mode find-func paren
which-func imenu hl-tags-mode derived org-loaddefs helm-config
helm-aliases sml-modeline hi-lock ace-jump-mode delsel easy-mmode info+
thingatpt edmacro kmacro idle-require finder-inf tex-site info easymenu
idle-require-autoloads pager-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
tidy-autoloads package cl-macs gv cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib emacs-load-time
advice help-fns time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win
w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)