Subject: bug#16877: 24.3.50; Emacs crash in Org agenda view with follow-mode on

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:19:19 +0100

Eli,

>> Unless you still have this session in the debugger, and can look
>> around for values of some key variables, there's nothing that can be
>> done about this, but close the report as not reproducible.

Do that, then, as I don't have it anymore. But I see no picture which
had to be displayed, except maybe an icon along the Org agenda line (to
be redisplayed, then).

Glenn,

> Note that again this is some old version:
>
>>> In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
>>> of 2013-10-19 on LEG570
>>> Bzr revision: 114715 [email-masked]

Yes, it was. Note that I'm now under r116464 (of last Tue) since I know
that I can at least work around the font problem by reloading the theme
I'm working with.

Best regards,
  Seb

-- 
Sebastien Vauban