Subject: 24.3.50; Regression in active window detection

From: Damien Cassou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:06:49 +0100

The following piece of code, from the milkypostman/powerline github
repository, used to detect if the current window is active or not:

    (defun powerline-selected-window-active ()
      "Return whether the current window is active."
      (or (eq (frame-selected-window)
              (selected-window))
          (and (minibuffer-window-active-p
                (frame-selected-window))
               (eq (pl/minibuffer-selected-window)
                   (selected-window)))))

This works fine in released Emacs 24 but does not work anymore in
emacs-snapshot (see below for details about the version I used to test).
Is this an Emacs regression or a problem in the implementation of this
function that is revealed by some recent changes in Emacs?

More about this issue: https://github.com/milkypostman/powerline/issues/37

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.6)
 of 2014-02-23 on peryton
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11405000
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-switcher-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  global-smart-tab-mode: t
  smart-tab-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-discover-mode: t
  discover-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-clean-many-nls-eof-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-clean-no-nl-eof-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-clean-eol-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-highlight-tabs-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-f C-f C-f C-k f l y c k <backspace> h e c k SPC m 
u s t SPC u s e SPC C a s k SPC w h e n SPC p r e s 
e n t SPC f o r SPC d e p e n d e n c i e s C-x C-s 
M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
C-x C-s C-M-' c a s k <return> C-x b i n i t <return> 
M-i f l y c h <return> C-n C-n C-e C-b <return> <tab> 
: c o n f i g <return> <tab> ( p r o g n <return> <tab> 
( a d d - h o o <tab> C-a C-o <tab> ( u s e - p a c 
<tab> SPC f l y c h e c k - c a s k C-n C-a <tab> C-n 
C-M-k C-p C-e M-j C-b <return> <tab> : c o n f i g 
<return> ( p r o g n <return> <tab> ( a d d - h o o 
k SPC ' f l y c h e c k - m o <tab> - h o o k C-h v 
C-g M-x f l y c <return> M-x <return> C-h v C-g SPC 
# ' f l y c h <tab> - c a s k - s e t u p <M-backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> s <tab> C-h f C-g 
C-h v C-g - s e t u p C-x C-s M-< C-M-f C-M-f C-M-f 
C-M-f C-M-f C-' e x i t <return> C-x C-e C-l C-u C-SPC 
C-u C-g C-e C-x C-e C-b C-x C-e C-b C-x C-e C-e <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-x r e p o r t - e m a <return>

Recent messages:
t
Quit
Configuring package flycheck...
Loading package flycheck-cask...done
Configuring package flycheck...done
t
Loading package flycheck-cask...done
t
Loading package flycheck-cask...done
t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140224/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail flycheck-cask flycheck rx
idomenu dabbrev misearch multi-isearch diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
org-agenda tramp-cache mule-util git-auto-commit-mode eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe files-x vc-git em-unix em-term term disp-table
ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
shell-switcher rswitcher magit-svn magit-key-mode magit view epa derived
epg epg-config diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log smex flyspell ispell
org-element org-pomodoro-pidgin org-pomodoro alert org-timer org-clock
org-bookmark bookmark pp org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-rmail org-protocol
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-info org-capture org-gnus org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired-imenu imenu runner dired-aux dired-x
dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec yasnippet help-mode
server ido-ubiquitous warnings auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
pos-tip smart-tab eldoc paredit iso-transl ido-vertical-mode discover
makey projectile pkg-info find-func grep compile thingatpt guide-key
face-remap popwin undo-tree diff ethan-wspace drag-stuff byte-opt
browse-kill-ring calc-prog calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs python
comint ansi-color wombat-theme use-package diminish bytecomp
byte-compile cconv bind-key easy-mmode tex-site info powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes advice edmacro kmacro cask
help-fns cl-macs gv cl cask-bootstrap epl git commander f dash s package
saveplace winner ring paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs
cl-lib easymenu ido icomplete hl-line cus-start cus-load time-date
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)