Subject: bug#16840: 24.3.50; Jerky motion and up/down asymmetry scrolling images in Eww

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:51:47 -0400

With an image taller than the window, scrolling behaviour is jerky and
asymmetrical in Eww.

Scrolling Downwards with <down>
===============================
When scrolling down the page (pressing <down> <down> <down> ...), when
the cursor reaches the line above the image, it stops going to the next
line. Instead, the image is smoothly scrolled up in to view. I am told
that this is the designed behaviour.

When the line with the cursor disappears off the top of the window, the
cursor jumps to the image. There is a slight jerk when this happens,
which might be worth eliminating.

At some point (and it's approximately when two lines are visible below
the image) the cursor jumps to the line below the image, and, most
unfortunately, the window scrolls so that that line is the top line in
the window. This results in a huge jerk, and it also means that the
image has disappeared before you can read a caption directly below it.

If the designed behaviour mentioned three paragraphs above this one is
correct, then it would seem better, when the image has scrolled up
sufficiently for the line below it to be visible, if the cursor then
jumped to that line, but stayed on it while additional <down> presses
continued to scroll the image smoothly upwards until the bottom of the
image had disappeared off the top of the window, and then the <down>
presses resumed doing next-line in the normal way.

Scrolling Upwards with <up>
===========================
Currently when scrolling upwards from below an image the behaviour is
completely different (and worse) from that observed when scrolling
downwards from above one. Surely the upward-going behaviour should be
symmetrical with the downward-going behaviour?

Additional Oddities
===================
Furthermore, while scrolling one key press at a time like this, there
are occasional "glitches" where the image jumps back to the position it
was in immediately before scrolling started.

Additionally (and I think this may only happen at the same time as the
"glitches" mentioned above), the cursor column changes from the first
column for no obvious reason, and then appears at the ends of lines of
text instead of at the beginning of them.

===

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.8)
 of 2014-02-19 on moondust
Repository revision: 116484 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11404000
System Description:	Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  image-minor-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-3> <mouse-3> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> 
<double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <down-mouse-7> 
<mouse-7> <double-down-mouse-7> <double-mouse-7> <triple-down-mouse-7> 
<triple-mouse-7> <triple-down-mouse-7> <triple-mouse-7> 
<triple-down-mouse-7> <triple-mouse-7> <triple-down-mouse-7> 
<triple-mouse-7> <triple-down-mouse-7> <triple-mouse-7> 
<triple-down-mouse-7> <triple-mouse-7> <triple-down-mouse-7> 
<triple-mouse-7> <triple-down-mouse-7> <triple-mouse-7> 
<triple-down-mouse-7> <triple-mouse-7> <triple-down-mouse-7> 
<triple-mouse-7> <down-mouse-6> <mouse-6> <double-down-mouse-6> 
<double-mouse-6> <triple-down-mouse-6> <triple-mouse-6> 
<triple-down-mouse-6> <triple-mouse-6> <triple-down-mouse-6> 
<triple-mouse-6> <triple-down-mouse-6> <triple-mouse-6> 
<triple-down-mouse-6> <triple-mouse-6> <triple-down-mouse-6> 
<triple-mouse-6> <triple-down-mouse-6> <triple-mouse-6> 
<triple-down-mouse-6> <triple-mouse-6> <triple-down-mouse-6> 
<triple-mouse-6> <triple-down-mouse-6> <triple-mouse-6> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-6> <mouse-6> <double-down-mouse-6> 
<double-mouse-6> <triple-down-mouse-6> <triple-mouse-6> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <switch-frame> 
M-x r e p o r t - <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
<mouse-7> is undefined
<double-mouse-7> is undefined
<triple-mouse-7> is undefined [10 times]
<mouse-6> is undefined
<double-mouse-6> is undefined
<triple-mouse-6> is undefined [10 times]
<mouse-6> is undefined
<double-mouse-6> is undefined
<triple-mouse-6> is undefined
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-makefile hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-io hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-pcomplete hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-comint hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-awk hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-eval hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-entities hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-irc hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-exp hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox-icalendar hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-lisp hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-colview hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-sql hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-w3m hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-java hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-crypt hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-css hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-docview hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-macro hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-picolisp hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-octave hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-dot hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-mouse hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-feed hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-C hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-timer hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-archive hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-capture hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-lilypond hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-indent hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-bbdb hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-inlinetask hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-maxima hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-ocaml hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-faces hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-ledger hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-js hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-scheme hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-sass hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox-beamer hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-gnuplot hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-element hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-ref hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-gnus hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox-man hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-rmail hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-bibtex hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox-html hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-footnote hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-ruby hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-shen hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox-latex hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-perl hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-calc hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-clojure hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-latex hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-macs hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-table hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox-odt hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-datetree hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox-publish hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-mhe hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-list hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-clock hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-sh hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-R hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-core hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-id hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-mobile hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-keys hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-agenda hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-ctags hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-attach hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-screen hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-ditaa hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-plantuml hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-habit hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-lob hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-loaddefs hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-info hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-eshell hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-version hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-haskell hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-org hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-compat hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-table hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-python hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-src hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-plot hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox-texinfo hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-sqlite hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-tangle hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-matlab hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox-md hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox-org hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ox-ascii hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-mscgen hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-fortran hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-install hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/org-protocol hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-asymptote hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140217/ob-scala hides /home/nlj/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala

Features:
(shadow emacsbug shr-color color ibuf-ext ibuffer eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe help-mode url-queue eww shr browse-url bookmark
pp mailalias smtpmail bbdb-message sendmail nnir tabify org-capture
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
doc-view image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m gnus-uu
yenc diff-mode jka-compr sort smiley gnus-cite flow-fill mm-archive
gnus-bcklg gnus-async gnus-kill qp mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table nndraft
nnmh url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers nnrss xml mm-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars utf-7 nnimap utf7 gnutls nnfolder
parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm epa-file epa derived epg
netrc network-stream auth-source eieio eieio-core starttls tls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig
mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr org byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs csv-mode-autoloads
info package edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs
cl-lib easymenu saveplace wheatgrass-theme delsel paren time battery
cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)