Subject: bug#17055: closed (Re: bug#16832: 24.3.50; Emacs hangs in Org mode file)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 17:21:08 +0000

Your bug report

#16832: 24.3.50; Emacs hangs in Org mode file

which was filed against the emacs,org-mode package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16832: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16832
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16832: 24.3.50; Emacs hangs in Org mode file
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 13:20:45 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Glenn Morris wrote:

> Perhaps this is fixed now, according to comments at:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-03/msg01176.html
>
> (It would be great if someone would keep an eye on these Org bugs that
> get reported to Emacs and update them when appropriate.
>
> Although it seems better to report Org bugs to the Org-mode list rather
> than to Emacs.)

No comments in two weeks so closed, presumed fixed.

Subject: 24.3.50; Emacs hangs in Org mode file
From: Sebastien Vauban <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:23:33 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Today, 2 to 3 new infloops when editing in Org (but that's one of the
two things I do: either be in Gnus, or in Org).

  Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-818-g0de200)

I did not have time to look at the first ones; I do for this one.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ gdb -p 9696
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.50.20130728-cvs (cygwin-special)
Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word".

/cygdrive/d/Users/sva/.gdbinit:19: Error in sourced command file:
No symbol table is loaded.  Use the "file" command.
Attaching to process 9696
[New Thread 9696.0x1dcc]
[New Thread 9696.0x1a8c]
[New Thread 9696.0x19fc]
[New Thread 9696.0xf44]
[New Thread 9696.0x23c4]
[New Thread 9696.0x27ec]
[New Thread 9696.0x1e08]
[New Thread 9696.0xf6c]
[New Thread 9696.0x1710]
Reading symbols from /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/bin/emacs.exe...done.
(gdb) source ~/.gdbinit
Warning: /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/bin/../lwlib: No such file or directory.
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
Environment variable "DISPLAY" not defined.
TERM = xterm-256color
Breakpoint 1 at 0x10f3ef2: file c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/trunk/src/emacs.c, line 351.
Temporary breakpoint 2 at 0x1117a10: file c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/trunk/src/sysdep.c, line 854.
(gdb) thread apply all backtrace

Thread 9 (Thread 9696.0x1710):
#0  0x774ff9fd in ntdll!DbgBreakPoint () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x7756dc24 in ntdll!DbgUiRemoteBreakin () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#2  0xd665af44 in ?? ()
#3  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Lisp Backtrace:
"assq" (0x88c370)
"cdr" (0x88c450)
"quote" (0x88c694)
"setq" (0x88c7b4)
"setq" (0x88c6b4)
"if" (0x88c744)
"if" (0x88c904)
"let" (0x88cab4)
"while" (0x88cc04)
"catch" (0x88cd74)
"prog1" (0x88ce94)
"let*" (0x88d004)
"let*" (0x88d174)
"save-restriction" (0x88d2b4)
"save-excursion" (0x88d3f4)
"catch" (0x88d564)
"org-element-context" (0x88d660)
"save-excursion" (0x88d8a4)
"let" (0x88da24)
0x647c720 Lisp type 6
"funcall" (0x88dbc0)
"and" (0x88dd54)
"cond" (0x88dea4)
"let" (0x88e054)
"cond" (0x88e1a4)
"let*" (0x88e314)
"if" (0x88e454)
"org-mode-flyspell-verify" (0x88e5e8)
"flyspell-word" (0x88e918)
"byte-code" (0x88ebb0)
0x6568cf8 PVEC_COMPILED
"ad-Advice-flyspell-post-command-hook" (0x88f430)
"apply" (0x88f42c)
"flyspell-post-command-hook" (0x88f774)

Thread 8 (Thread 9696.0xf6c):
#0  0x774fdc54 in ntdll!ZwReadFile () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x755fcfb2 in ReadFile () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
#2  0x0000016c in ?? ()
#3  0x00000000 in ?? ()
[Thread 9696.0x1710 exited with code 0]
[Thread 9696.0x23c4 exited with code 0]
[Thread 9696.0x1e08 exited with code 0]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

The weird thing, here, is that my Bash terminal is stuck: I did not see
more than 2 threads, and I don't have any GDB prompt yet. RET'ing does
not change anything...

Session still open (but no GDB prompt!).

Best regards,

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32) of 2014-03-15 on LEG570
Repository revision: 116766 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  sml-modeline-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20140303.1301/graphviz-dot-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-effectiveness hides ~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-effectiveness
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20130207.1202/htmlize hides ~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite gnus-alias bbdb-message mailalias auto-complete
popup vc-dispatcher vc-svn org-mime org-crypt ob-sql ob-shell ob-org
ob-ledger ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-awk ob-R org-table git-commit-mode server
log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc-git org-element avl-tree org-checklist
org-id org-gnus org-habit org-agenda org-info appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-inlinetask org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs nnir emacsbug
sendmail helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval eldoc helm-mode helm-files
image-dired whitespace flyspell ispell noutline outline tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete ffap helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars
helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep
helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils dired-sort-map dired-single
bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark
pp dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired compile comint ansi-color ring helm
gnus-topic hl-line image-file mail-extr utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnimap
parse-time utf7 gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
gnus-cache gnus-sum time-stamp copyright epa-file epa epg epg-config
netrc gnutls network-stream starttls tls nntp gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-leuven bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb
bbdb-site timezone mule-util rx auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core password-cache gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit emacs-leuven
leuven-theme yasnippet help-mode find-func paren which-func imenu
hl-tags-mode derived org-loaddefs helm-config helm-aliases sml-modeline
hi-lock ace-jump-mode delsel easy-mmode info+ thingatpt edmacro kmacro
idle-require finder-inf tex-site info easymenu idle-require-autoloads
pager-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads tidy-autoloads package cl-macs gv
cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib emacs-load-time advice help-fns time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)