Subject: Re: bug#16830: [Bug] 24.3.50; massive slow down in forward-line

From: "Stefan-W. Hahn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:51:20 +0100

Mail von Eli Zaretskii, Fri, 21 Feb 2014 at 14:32:30 +0200:

Hello,

> > Emacs 24.3.1 is ok, on Emacs 24.3.50 (I tested
> > https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3pgcb3iiy8s9irl/77pwM1O-5K/emacs-20140217-r116465-bin-i386.zip
> > ) got a slow down of factor 10!!
> 
> Does this happen with any Org file, even small ones?

No.

My org-file is around 1.5 MiB. I make a columnview of a subtree, which
is around 28 KiB. If I put this subtree in a standalone file it's faster.

But it is a change between the versions.

> If not, perhaps you could show a file with which you see this.

No, sorry.

Complete measurements:

The org-mode file is in sum 1.5 MiB, the subtree in which I produce
a table columnview is around 28 KiB.

Noticable is that in case of big file org-goto-line is called 54
times with extremly different runtime:

emacs 24.3.1:
org-goto-line                                                 54          0.0240000000  0.0004444444

emacs 24.3.50.1
org-goto-line                                                 54          110.9         2.0537037037

In contrast this function is not called when rebuilding the table
in a small file case.

#+BEGIN_QUOTE
C-c C-c on subtree in big file.

GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN
Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-633-gec0998 @ d:/home/hs/.emacs-lisp/org-mode/)

elp-instrument-packages org-columns

org-columns-capture-view              1           0.423         0.423
org-columns                           1           0.168         0.168
org-columns-display-here              54          0.0150000000  0.0002777777
org-columns-cleanup-item              54          0.003         5.55...e-005
org-columns-new-overlay               216         0.003         1.38...e-005
org-columns-remove-overlays           2           0.001         0.0005
org-columns-compute-all               1           0.001         0.001
org-columns-quit                      1           0.001         0.001
org-columns-goto-top-level            1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-get-format                1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-compact-links             54          0.0           0.0
org-columns-add-ellipses              162         0.0           0.0
org-columns-get-autowidth-alist       1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-compile-format            1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-display-here-title        1           0.0           0.0

elp-instrument-packages org

org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c                                             1           0.718         0.718
org-update-dblock                                             1           0.71          0.71
org-dblock-write:columnview                                   1           0.67          0.67
org-columns-capture-view                                      1           0.428         0.428
org-columns                                                   1           0.222         0.222
org-entry-properties                                          54          0.1480000000  0.0027407407
org-element--cache-sync                                       2           0.0740000000  0.0370000000
org-get-category                                              54          0.051         0.0009444444
org-refresh-category-properties                               1           0.051         0.051
org-get-tags-at                                               54          0.0390000000  0.0007222222
org-element--cache-compare                                    7894        0.039         4.94...e-006
org-up-heading-safe                                           251         0.0350000000  0.0001394422
org-end-of-subtree                                            13          0.0260000000  0.0020000000
org-goto-line                                                 54          0.0240000000  0.0004444444
org-element--cache-record-change                              81          0.0230000000  0.0002839506
org-get-property-block                                        110         0.0200000000  0.0001818181
org-columns-display-here                                      54          0.0160000000  0.0002962962
org-entry-get                                                 58          0.0150000000  0.0002586206
org-entry-blocked-p                                           54          0.0130000000  0.0002407407
org-element--cache-before-change                              82          0.008         9.75...e-005
org-back-to-heading                                           906         0.008         8.83...e-006
org-babel-execute-src-block-maybe                             1           0.007         0.007
org-babel-where-is-src-block-head                             1           0.007         0.007
org-babel-execute-maybe                                       1           0.007         0.007
org-babel-execute-safely-maybe                                1           0.007         0.007
org-columns-new-overlay                                       216         0.006         2.77...e-005
org-table-align                                               1           0.006         0.006
org-outline-level                                             461         0.004         8.67...e-006
org-before-first-heading-p                                    56          0.003         5.35...e-005
org-prepare-dblock                                            1           0.003         0.003
org-find-entry-with-id                                        1           0.003         0.003
org-activate-footnote-links                                   2           0.002         0.001
org-columns-quit                                              1           0.002         0.002
org-footnote-next-reference-or-definition                     2           0.002         0.001
org-columns-goto-top-level                                    1           0.001         0.001
org-get-tags-string                                           54          0.001         1.85...e-005
org-element-context                                           1           0.001         0.001
org-columns-remove-overlays                                   2           0.001         0.0005
org-element--current-element                                  2           0.001         0.0005
org-element-at-point                                          1           0.001         0.001
org-columns-get-autowidth-alist                               1           0.001         0.001
org-split-string                                              165         0.001         6.06...e-006
org-remove-uninherited-tags                                   161         0.001         6.21...e-006
org-entry-get-with-inheritance                                2           0.001         0.0005
org-font-lock-add-tag-faces                                   2           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-entities                                          2           0.0           0.0
org-columns-cleanup-item                                      54          0.0           0.0
org-table-begin                                               1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-get-format                                        1           0.0           0.0
org-reduced-level                                             54          0.0           0.0
org-quote-vert                                                162         0.0           0.0
org-element-cache-get                                         3           0.0           0.0
org-table-goto-column                                         1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-compact-links                                     54          0.0           0.0
org-activate-code                                             2           0.0           0.0
org-babel-get-inline-src-block-matches                        1           0.0           0.0
org-string-width                                              165         0.0           0.0
org-table-end                                                 1           0.0           0.0
org-babel-lob-execute-maybe                                   1           0.0           0.0
org-element--cache-mapc                                       2           0             0.0
org-listtable-to-string                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-add-ellipses                                      162         0.0           0.0
org-string-match-p                                            2           0.0           0.0
org-delete-all                                                161         0.0           0.0
org-do-latex-and-related                                      2           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-meta-lines-and-blocks-1                           2           0.0           0.0
org-verify-version                                            1           0.0           0.0
org-set-local                                                 6           0.0           0.0
org-font-lock-hook                                            2           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-macros                                            2           0.0           0.0
org-element--collect-affiliated-keywords                      2           0.0           0.0
org-raise-scripts                                             2           0.0           0.0
org-element-property                                          1           0.0           0.0
org-before-change-function                                    82          0.0           0.0
org-font-lock-add-priority-faces                              2           0.0           0.0
org-activate-angle-links                                      2           0.0           0.0
org-get-limited-outline-regexp                                168         0.0           0.0
org-remove-tabs                                               54          0.0           0.0
org-string-nw-p                                               2           0.0           0.0
org-trim                                                      110         0.0           0.0
org-update-property-plist                                     2           0.0           0.0
org-columns-compute-all                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-element-paragraph-parser                                  1           0.0           0.0
org-add-prop-inherited                                        323         0.0           0.0
org-at-table-p                                                1           0.0           0.0
org-remove-if                                                 2           0.0           0.0
org-activate-target-links                                     2           0.0           0.0
org-item-re                                                   1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-bracket-links                                    2           0.0           0.0
org-hide-wide-columns                                         2           0.0           0.0
org-element-dynamic-block-parser                              1           0.0           0.0
org-get-level-face                                            54          0.0           0.0
org-activate-dates                                            2           0.0           0.0
org-babel-hash-at-point                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-add-props                                                 56          0.0           0.0
org-remove-font-lock-display-properties                       2           0.0           0.0
org-unfontify-region                                          2           0.0           0.0
org-at-heading-p                                              59          0.0           0.0
org-not-nil                                                   2           0.0           0.0
org-element-cache-put                                         2           0.0           0.0
org-columns-compile-format                                    1           0.0           0.0
org-table-current-column                                      1           0.0           0.0
org-overlay-display                                           216         0.0           0.0
org-fontify-drawers                                           2           0.0           0.0
org-beginning-of-dblock                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-babel-lob-get-info                                        1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-tags                                             2           0.0           0.0
org-element-type                                              1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-plain-links                                      2           0.0           0.0
org-do-emphasis-faces                                         2           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-meta-lines-and-blocks                             2           0.0           0.0
org-columns-display-here-title                                1           0.0           0.0
org-add-hook                                                  1           0.0           0.0
#+END_QUOTE

#+BEGIN_QUOTE
C-c C-c on subtree in big file.

GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-01-19 on LEG570
Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-633-gec0998 @ d:/home/hs/.emacs-lisp/org-mode/)
emacs-20140217-r116465-bin-i386.zip

org-columns                           1           215.017       215.017
org-columns-capture-view              1           1.512         1.512
org-columns-display-here              54          0.0420000000  0.0007777777
org-columns-remove-overlays           2           0.003         0.0015
org-columns-new-overlay               216         0.003         1.38...e-005
org-columns-quit                      1           0.002         0.002
org-columns-cleanup-item              54          0.002         3.70...e-005
org-columns-display-here-title        1           0.001         0.001
org-columns-compile-format            1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-compute-all               1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-number-to-string          1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-get-autowidth-alist       1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-add-ellipses              162         0.0           0.0
org-columns-compact-links             54          0.0           0.0
org-columns-get-format                1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-goto-top-level            1           0.0           0.0

elp-instrument-packages org
org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c                                             1           228.703       228.703
org-update-dblock                                             1           228.701       228.701
org-dblock-write:columnview                                   1           226.705       226.705
org-columns                                                   1           216.804       216.804
org-goto-line                                                 54          110.9         2.0537037037
org-table-align                                               1           8.276         8.276
org-columns-capture-view                                      1           1.603         1.603
org-entry-properties                                          54          0.2940000000  0.0054444444
org-get-tags-at                                               54          0.1210000000  0.0022407407
org-entry-get                                                 58          0.1210000000  0.0020862068
org-entry-blocked-p                                           54          0.1190000000  0.0022037037
org-up-heading-safe                                           251         0.0940000000  0.0003745019
org-back-to-heading                                           870         0.0590000000  6.78...e-005
org-outline-level                                             449         0.0490000000  0.0001091314
org-columns-display-here                                      54          0.0460000000  0.0008518518
org-element--cache-record-change                              81          0.0370000000  0.0004567901
org-get-property-block                                        110         0.0310000000  0.0002818181
org-element--cache-before-change                              81          0.0290000000  0.0003580246
org-element--cache-sync                                       2           0.012         0.006
org-before-first-heading-p                                    56          0.0090000000  0.0001607142
org-columns-new-overlay                                       216         0.006         2.77...e-005
org-split-string                                              165         0.005         3.03...e-005
org-find-entry-with-id                                        1           0.004         0.004
org-prepare-dblock                                            1           0.004         0.004
org-get-limited-outline-regexp                                169         0.004         2.36...e-005
org-columns-cleanup-item                                      54          0.004         7.40...e-005
org-do-emphasis-faces                                         3           0.003         0.001
org-at-heading-p                                              63          0.002         3.17...e-005
org-end-of-subtree                                            1           0.002         0.002
org-columns-quit                                              1           0.002         0.002
org-element-at-point                                          1           0.002         0.002
org-columns-remove-overlays                                   2           0.002         0.001
org-element-context                                           1           0.002         0.002
org-get-tags-string                                           54          0.002         3.70...e-005
org-fontify-meta-lines-and-blocks                             3           0.001         0.0003333333
org-clock-update-mode-line                                    4           0.001         0.00025
org-beginning-of-dblock                                       1           0.001         0.001
org-get-category                                              54          0.001         1.85...e-005
org-overlay-display                                           216         0.001         4.62...e-006
org-entry-get-with-inheritance                                2           0.001         0.0005
org-remove-uninherited-tags                                   161         0.001         6.21...e-006
org-element-paragraph-parser                                  1           0.001         0.001
org-remove-tabs                                               54          0.001         1.85...e-005
org-element--current-element                                  4           0.001         0.00025
org-minutes-to-clocksum-string                                5           0.001         0.0002
org-fontify-meta-lines-and-blocks-1                           3           0.001         0.0003333333
org-listtable-to-string                                       1           0.001         0.001
org-string-width                                              165         0.001         6.06...e-006
org-clock-get-clock-string                                    4           0.001         0.00025
org-columns-goto-top-level                                    1           0.001         0.001
org-add-hook                                                  1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-display-here-title                                1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-plain-links                                      3           0.0           0.0
org-element-type                                              1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-tags                                             3           0.0           0.0
org-babel-lob-get-info                                        1           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-drawers                                           3           0.0           0.0
org-babel-execute-safely-maybe                                1           0.0           0.0
org-babel-execute-maybe                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-hours-to-clocksum-string                                  1           0.0           0.0
org-table-current-column                                      1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-compile-format                                    1           0.0           0.0
org-element-cache-put                                         4           0.0           0.0
org-not-nil                                                   2           0.0           0.0
org-unfontify-region                                          3           0.0           0.0
org-remove-font-lock-display-properties                       3           0.0           0.0
org-add-props                                                 56          0.0           0.0
org-babel-hash-at-point                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-dates                                            3           0.0           0.0
org-footnote-next-reference-or-definition                     3           0.0           0.0
org-get-level-face                                            54          0.0           0.0
org-element-dynamic-block-parser                              1           0.0           0.0
org-hide-wide-columns                                         3           0.0           0.0
org-activate-bracket-links                                    3           0.0           0.0
org-item-re                                                   1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-target-links                                     3           0.0           0.0
org-remove-if                                                 2           0.0           0.0
org-at-table-p                                                1           0.0           0.0
org-add-prop-inherited                                        323         0.0           0.0
org-columns-compute-all                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-update-property-plist                                     2           0.0           0.0
org-trim                                                      98          0.0           0.0
org-columns-number-to-string                                  1           0.0           0.0
org-propertize                                                12          0.0           0.0
org-string-nw-p                                               3           0.0           0.0
org-activate-footnote-links                                   3           0.0           0.0
org-babel-where-is-src-block-head                             1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-angle-links                                      3           0.0           0.0
org-font-lock-add-priority-faces                              3           0.0           0.0
org-before-change-function                                    81          0.0           0.0
org-element-property                                          1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-get-autowidth-alist                               1           0.0           0.0
org-raise-scripts                                             3           0.0           0.0
org-element--collect-affiliated-keywords                      4           0.0           0.0
org-element-drawer-parser                                     1           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-macros                                            3           0.0           0.0
org-font-lock-hook                                            3           0.0           0.0
org-verify-version                                            1           0.0           0.0
org-set-local                                                 5           0.0           0.0
org-element--cache-compare                                    91          0.0           0.0
org-do-latex-and-related                                      3           0.0           0.0
org-delete-all                                                161         0.0           0.0
org-resolve-clocks-if-idle                                    4           0.0           0.0
org-string-match-p                                            3           0.0           0.0
org-columns-add-ellipses                                      162         0.0           0.0
org-babel-execute-src-block-maybe                             1           0.0           0.0
org-element--cache-mapc                                       2           0             0.0
org-clock-get-clocked-time                                    4           0.0           0.0
org-float-time                                                8           0.0           0.0
org-element-property-drawer-parser                            1           0.0           0.0
org-babel-lob-execute-maybe                                   1           0.0           0.0
org-table-end                                                 1           0.0           0.0
org-babel-get-inline-src-block-matches                        1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-code                                             3           0.0           0.0
org-columns-compact-links                                     54          0.0           0.0
org-table-goto-column                                         1           0.0           0.0
org-element-cache-get                                         3           0.0           0.0
org-quote-vert                                                162         0.0           0.0
org-reduced-level                                             54          0.0           0.0
org-columns-get-format                                        1           0.0           0.0
org-table-begin                                               1           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-entities                                          3           0.0           0.0
org-font-lock-add-tag-faces                                   3           0.0           0.0
#+END_QUOTE

Same subtree standalone in org-mode file (28 KiB):

#+BEGIN_QUOTE
C-c C-c on same subtree in small file.

GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN

org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c                                             1           0.109         0.109
org-update-dblock                                             1           0.109         0.109
org-columns                                                   1           0.094         0.094
org-dblock-write:columnview                                   1           0.094         0.094
org-columns-add-ellipses                                      252         0.063         0.00025
org-columns-display-here                                      63          0.063         0.001
org-entry-properties                                          63          0.031         0.0004920634
org-entry-get                                                 67          0.015         0.0002238805
org-entry-blocked-p                                           63          0.015         0.0002380952
org-get-property-block                                        128         0.015         0.0001171875
org-remove-flyspell-overlays-in                               1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-goto-top-level                                    1           0.0           0.0
org-font-lock-add-tag-faces                                   8           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-entities                                          8           0.0           0.0
org-columns-cleanup-item                                      63          0.0           0.0
org-table-begin                                               1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-get-format                                        1           0.0           0.0
org-reduced-level                                             63          0.0           0.0
org-quote-vert                                                252         0.0           0.0
org-element-cache-get                                         3           0.0           0.0
org-table-goto-column                                         1           0.0           0.0
org-get-tags-string                                           63          0.0           0.0
org-columns-compact-links                                     63          0.0           0.0
org-activate-code                                             8           0.0           0.0
org-columns-capture-view                                      1           0.0           0.0
org-babel-get-inline-src-block-matches                        1           0.0           0.0
org-element-context                                           1           0.0           0.0
org-string-width                                              256         0.0           0.0
org-element--cache-before-change                              97          0.0           0.0
org-table-end                                                 1           0.0           0.0
org-babel-lob-execute-maybe                                   1           0.0           0.0
org-element-property-drawer-parser                            1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-new-overlay                                       315         0.0           0.0
org-babel-execute-src-block-maybe                             1           0.0           0.0
org-listtable-to-string                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-string-match-p                                            8           0.0           0.0
org-delete-all                                                125         0.0           0.0
org-do-latex-and-related                                      8           0.0           0.0
org-element--cache-compare                                    20          0.0           0.0
org-fontify-meta-lines-and-blocks-1                           8           0.0           0.0
org-verify-version                                            1           0.0           0.0
org-minutes-to-clocksum-string                                1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-remove-overlays                                   2           0.0           0.0
org-font-lock-hook                                            8           0.0           0.0
org-element--current-element                                  4           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-macros                                            8           0.0           0.0
org-element-drawer-parser                                     1           0.0           0.0
org-element--collect-affiliated-keywords                      4           0.0           0.0
org-raise-scripts                                             8           0.0           0.0
org-element-at-point                                          1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-get-autowidth-alist                               1           0.0           0.0
org-element-property                                          1           0.0           0.0
org-before-change-function                                    97          0.0           0.0
org-font-lock-add-priority-faces                              8           0.0           0.0
org-activate-angle-links                                      8           0.0           0.0
org-babel-where-is-src-block-head                             1           0.0           0.0
org-element--cache-record-change                              96          0.0           0.0
org-split-string                                              129         0.0           0.0
org-activate-footnote-links                                   8           0.0           0.0
org-back-to-heading                                           630         0.0           0.0
org-before-first-heading-p                                    65          0.0           0.0
org-get-limited-outline-regexp                                200         0.0           0.0
org-remove-tabs                                               63          0.0           0.0
org-string-nw-p                                               8           0.0           0.0
org-element--cache-sync                                       2           0.0           0.0
org-rear-nonsticky-at                                         1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-number-to-string                                  1           0.0           0.0
org-trim                                                      162         0.0           0.0
org-update-property-plist                                     2           0.0           0.0
org-columns-compute-all                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-element-paragraph-parser                                  1           0.0           0.0
org-add-prop-inherited                                        62          0.0           0.0
org-at-table-p                                                1           0.0           0.0
org-remove-if                                                 2           0.0           0.0
org-activate-target-links                                     8           0.0           0.0
org-item-re                                                   1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-quit                                              1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-bracket-links                                    8           0.0           0.0
org-end-of-subtree                                            1           0.0           0.0
org-up-heading-safe                                           165         0.0           0.0
org-hide-wide-columns                                         8           0.0           0.0
org-element-dynamic-block-parser                              1           0.0           0.0
org-prepare-dblock                                            1           0.0           0.0
org-get-level-face                                            63          0.0           0.0
org-footnote-next-reference-or-definition                     8           0.0           0.0
org-activate-dates                                            8           0.0           0.0
org-remove-uninherited-tags                                   125         0.0           0.0
org-babel-hash-at-point                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-add-props                                                 65          0.0           0.0
org-remove-font-lock-display-properties                       8           0.0           0.0
org-unfontify-region                                          8           0.0           0.0
org-at-heading-p                                              73          0.0           0.0
org-not-nil                                                   2           0.0           0.0
org-get-tags-at                                               63          0.0           0.0
org-element-cache-put                                         4           0.0           0.0
org-find-entry-with-id                                        1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-compile-format                                    1           0.0           0.0
org-table-current-column                                      1           0.0           0.0
org-entry-get-with-inheritance                                2           0.0           0.0
org-hours-to-clocksum-string                                  1           0.0           0.0
org-babel-execute-maybe                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-overlay-display                                           315         0.0           0.0
org-babel-execute-safely-maybe                                1           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-drawers                                           8           0.0           0.0
org-get-category                                              63          0.0           0.0
org-beginning-of-dblock                                       1           0.0           0.0
org-babel-lob-get-info                                        1           0.0           0.0
org-outline-level                                             268         0.0           0.0
org-activate-tags                                             8           0.0           0.0
org-element-type                                              1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-plain-links                                      8           0.0           0.0
org-do-emphasis-faces                                         8           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-meta-lines-and-blocks                             8           0.0           0.0
org-table-align                                               1           0.0           0.0
org-columns-display-here-title                                1           0.0           0.0
org-add-hook                                                  1           0.0           0.0
#+END_QUOTE

#+BEGIN_QUOTE
C-c C-c on same subtree in small file.

GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-02-17 on ODIEONE

org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c                                   1           0.858         0.858
org-update-dblock                                   1           0.733         0.733
org-entry-properties                                63          0.139         0.0022063492
org-babel-execute-safely-maybe                      1           0.125         0.125
org-babel-execute-maybe                             1           0.125         0.125
org-babel-execute-src-block-maybe                   1           0.125         0.125
org-babel-get-inline-src-block-matches              1           0.125         0.125
org-get-tags-at                                     63          0.077         0.0012222222
org-get-property-block                              128         0.047         0.0003671875
org-element--cache-before-change                    96          0.047         0.0004895833
org-entry-blocked-p                                 63          0.047         0.0007460317
org-entry-get                                       67          0.047         0.0007014925
org-element--cache-record-change                    96          0.046         0.0004791666
org-remove-uninherited-tags                         125         0.031         0.000248
org-before-first-heading-p                          65          0.016         0.0002461538
org-back-to-heading                                 630         0.016         2.53...e-005
org-split-string                                    129         0.016         0.0001240310
org-up-heading-safe                                 165         0.015         9.09...e-005
org-add-hook                                        1           0.0           0.0
org-refresh-category-properties                     1           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-meta-lines-and-blocks                   8           0.0           0.0
org-do-emphasis-faces                               8           0.0           0.0
org-activate-plain-links                            8           0.0           0.0
org-element-type                                    1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-tags                                   8           0.0           0.0
org-outline-level                                   268         0.0           0.0
org-babel-lob-get-info                              1           0.0           0.0
org-beginning-of-dblock                             1           0.0           0.0
org-get-category                                    63          0.0           0.0
org-fontify-drawers                                 8           0.0           0.0
org-overlay-display                                 315         0.0           0.0
org-entry-get-with-inheritance                      2           0.0           0.0
org-element-cache-put                               2           0.0           0.0
org-find-entry-with-id                              1           0.0           0.0
org-not-nil                                         2           0.0           0.0
org-at-heading-p                                    68          0.0           0.0
org-unfontify-region                                8           0.0           0.0
org-remove-font-lock-display-properties             8           0.0           0.0
org-add-props                                       65          0.0           0.0
org-find-if                                         58          0.0           0.0
org-babel-hash-at-point                             1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-dates                                  8           0.0           0.0
org-footnote-next-reference-or-definition           8           0.0           0.0
org-get-level-face                                  63          0.0           0.0
org-prepare-dblock                                  1           0.0           0.0
org-element-dynamic-block-parser                    1           0.0           0.0
org-hide-wide-columns                               8           0.0           0.0
org-end-of-subtree                                  1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-bracket-links                          8           0.0           0.0
org-item-re                                         1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-target-links                           8           0.0           0.0
org-remove-if                                       2           0.0           0.0
org-at-table-p                                      1           0.0           0.0
org-add-prop-inherited                              62          0.0           0.0
org-element-paragraph-parser                        1           0.0           0.0
org-update-property-plist                           2           0.0           0.0
org-trim                                            162         0.0           0.0
org-element--cache-sync                             2           0.0           0.0
org-rear-nonsticky-at                               1           0.0           0.0
org-string-nw-p                                     8           0.0           0.0
org-remove-tabs                                     63          0.0           0.0
org-get-limited-outline-regexp                      197         0.0           0.0
org-activate-footnote-links                         8           0.0           0.0
org-babel-where-is-src-block-head                   1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-angle-links                            8           0.0           0.0
org-font-lock-add-priority-faces                    8           0.0           0.0
org-before-change-function                          96          0.0           0.0
org-defkey                                          58          0.0           0.0
org-element-property                                1           0.0           0.0
org-element-at-point                                1           0.0           0.0
org-raise-scripts                                   8           0.0           0.0
org-element--collect-affiliated-keywords            2           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-macros                                  8           0.0           0.0
org-element--current-element                        2           0.0           0.0
org-font-lock-hook                                  8           0.0           0.0
org-fontify-meta-lines-and-blocks-1                 8           0.0           0.0
org-element--cache-compare                          287         0.0           0.0
org-do-latex-and-related                            8           0.0           0.0
org-string-match-p                                  8           0.0           0.0
org-element--cache-mapc                             1           0.0           0.0
org-babel-lob-execute-maybe                         1           0.0           0.0
org-string-width                                    256         0.0           0.0
org-element-context                                 1           0.0           0.0
org-activate-code                                   8           0.0           0.0
org-get-tags-string                                 63          0.0           0.0
org-key                                             58          0.0           0.0
org-element-cache-get                               3           0.0           0.0
org-quote-vert                                      252         0.0           0.0
org-reduced-level                                   63          0.0           0.0
org-fontify-entities                                8           0.0           0.0
org-font-lock-add-tag-faces                         8           0.0           0.0
org-remove-flyspell-overlays-in                     1           0.0           0.0
#+END_QUOTE

With kind regards,
Stefan

-- 
Stefan-W. Hahn                          It is easy to make things.
                                        It is hard to make things simple.