Subject: bug#16825: 24.3: conflicting types for `rpl_readlink' on powerpc-apple-darwin

From: Klaus Zeitler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 09:36:11 +0100

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Eggert <[email-masked]> writes:
    Paul> 
    Paul> That looks like it could be a font problem. Sorry, I don't use
    Paul> Mac OS X so I can't be much help with that.

Neither do I, I've only tried to build it for colleagues. So shall we
close this bug? And should I write a another one for the new problem?
Looks if they're using a fairly old OS version:
Darwin osxexp2 7.9.0 Darwin Kernel Version 7.9.0: Wed Mar 30 20:11:17 PST 2005
Does it even make much sense to investigate this?

-- 
 -------------------------------------------------------------------
|  Klaus Zeitler              Alcatel-Lucent                        |
|  Lorenzstrasse 10           D-70435 Stuttgart, Germany            |
|  Department:                MS/E Building: 004  Office: 1/62      |
|  Telefon:                   +49 711 821 43898                     |
|  Email:                     [email-masked]      |
|                                                                   |
| Alcatel-Lucent Deutschland AG                                     |
| Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart · Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 4026 |
| Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Michael Oppenhoff                |
| Vorstand: Wilhelm Dresselhaus (Chairman) · Hans-Jörg Daub ·       |
|           Andreas Gehe                                            |
 -------------------------------------------------------------------
---
It may be that your whole purpose in life
is simply to serve as a warning to others.