Subject: bug#16817: Emacs core dump during GC during timer_check

From: Barry OReilly <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:39:59 -0500

When the crash occurred, I was writing in a text mode buffer. I think
I did an impatient C-g when Emacs delayed slightly. I was using
1e992d21cc0d3e3294ac916d22d6af8d74757263 from the Git repo.

It's not reproducible. I'm on RHEL 5.

Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
#0  0x00000031cfc0e7fd in raise () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00000031cfc0e7fd in raise () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x00000000004d6b95 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11,
backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:378
#2  0x00000000004f115e in handle_fatal_signal (sig=24455) at sysdep.c:1628
#3  0x00000000004f1513 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1602
#4  deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1640
#5  <signal handler called>
#6  0x000000000052bc4b in cleanup_vector (vector=0x1a0127c8) at alloc.c:2883
#7  0x0000000000531b94 in gc_sweep () at alloc.c:2921
#8  Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5553
#9  0x00000000005481d9 in maybe_gc (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0) at
lisp.h:4513
#10 Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0) at eval.c:2756
#11 0x0000000000546e9e in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x548120
<Ffuncall>, nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0, handlers=11886498, hfun=0x45a1a0
<safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1426
#12 0x000000000043a5b8 in safe_call (nargs=2, func=<value optimized out>)
at xdisp.c:2562
#13 0x0000000000446f5c in display_mode_element (it=0x7fffbec0ad40, depth=3,
field_width=0, precision=-6, elt=<value optimized out>, props=11886450,
risky=0) at xdisp.c:21589
#14 0x000000000044703c in display_mode_element (it=0x7fffbec0ad40, depth=1,
field_width=0, precision=0, elt=<value optimized out>, props=11886450,
risky=0) at xdisp.c:21670
#15 0x00000000004474d4 in display_mode_line (w=<value optimized out>,
face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=15386662) at xdisp.c:21187
#16 0x0000000000447781 in display_mode_lines (w=0x1a0ef588) at xdisp.c:21130
#17 0x000000000045472e in redisplay_window (window=437187981,
just_this_one_p=true) at xdisp.c:16337
#18 0x00000000004579a9 in redisplay_window_1 (window=436283336) at
xdisp.c:14031
#19 0x0000000000546c19 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x457980
<redisplay_window_1>, arg=437187981, handlers=12092694, hfun=0x426090
<redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1368
#20 0x00000000004591d1 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13677
#21 0x00000000004599cb in redisplay_preserve_echo_area
(from_where=436283336) at xdisp.c:13860
#22 0x000000000041ab00 in Fredisplay (force=11886450) at dispnew.c:5830
#23 0x0000000000548428 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2805
#24 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=3076,
nargs=1, args=0x20) at bytecode.c:919
#25 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
#26 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=0, nargs=0,
args=0x21) at bytecode.c:919
#27 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
#28 0x00000000005489b4 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec11d10) at
eval.c:2287
#29 0x0000000000548542 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2786
#30 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=11886450,
nargs=0, args=0x22) at bytecode.c:919
#31 0x0000000000547a20 in eval_sub (form=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2181
#32 0x000000000054a7ab in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=15982706,
bodyform=9809294, handlers=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:1313
#33 0x000000000057ab8a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=11886450,
nargs=0, args=0x8f) at bytecode.c:1169
#34 0x000000000054806e in funcall_lambda (fun=9808981, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffbec120e8) at eval.c:3039
#35 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
#36 0x000000000054873a in call1 (fn=<value optimized out>, arg1=<value
optimized out>) at eval.c:2604
#37 0x00000000004dd2fb in timer_check_2 () at keyboard.c:4502
#38 timer_check () at keyboard.c:4569
#39 0x00000000004dd55c in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3436
#40 0x00000000004de0b8 in get_input_pending (flags=1) at keyboard.c:6753
#41 0x00000000004de14f in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=true)
at keyboard.c:9876
#42 0x000000000057fd32 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<value
optimized out>, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true,
wait_for_cell=11886450, wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4681
#43 0x000000000041aa30 in sit_for (timeout=<value optimized out>,
reading=true, display_option=<value optimized out>) at dispnew.c:5801
#44 0x00000000004e5b3b in read_char (commandflag=1, map=493795270,
prev_event=11886450, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffbec12acf, end_time=0x0) at
keyboard.c:2802
#45 0x00000000004e6fdd in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffbec12b40,
bufsize=30, prompt=11886450, dont_downcase_last=false,
can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true,
prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9071
#46 0x00000000004e8aae in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1445
#47 0x0000000000546aea in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x4e8830
<command_loop_1>, handlers=11937618, hfun=0x4e0890 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1344
#48 0x00000000004dfc0a in command_loop_2 (ignore=<value optimized out>) at
keyboard.c:1170
#49 0x00000000005469c8 in internal_catch (tag=11933554, func=0x4dfbf0
<command_loop_2>, arg=11886450) at eval.c:1108
#50 0x00000000004df140 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1149
#51 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
#52 0x00000000004e0ac7 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:841
#53 0x00000000004d7add in main (argc=<value optimized out>,
argv=0x7fffbec12eb8) at emacs.c:1634
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00000031cfc0e7fd in raise () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00000000004d6b95 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11,
backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:378
No locals.
#2  0x00000000004f115e in handle_fatal_signal (sig=24455) at sysdep.c:1628
No locals.
#3  0x00000000004f1513 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1602
        old_errno = 0
#4  deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1640
No locals.
#5  <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x000000000052bc4b in cleanup_vector (vector=0x1a0127c8) at alloc.c:2883
No locals.
#7  0x0000000000531b94 in gc_sweep () at alloc.c:2921
No locals.
#8  Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5553
        nextb = 0x0
        stack_top_variable = 0 '\000'
        i = 1580
        message_p = false
        start = {tv_sec = 140736393685368, tv_nsec = 140736393688792}
        retval = 11886450
        tot_before = 0
#9  0x00000000005481d9 in maybe_gc (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0) at
lisp.h:4513
No locals.
#10 Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0) at eval.c:2756
        fun = <value optimized out>
        original_fun = <value optimized out>
        funcar = <value optimized out>
        numargs = 1
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffbec0aac8
        i = <value optimized out>
#11 0x0000000000546e9e in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x548120
<Ffuncall>, nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0, handlers=11886498, hfun=0x45a1a0
<safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1426
        val = <value optimized out>
        c = <value optimized out>
#12 0x000000000043a5b8 in safe_call (nargs=2, func=<value optimized out>)
at xdisp.c:2562
        i = <value optimized out>
        ap = {{gp_offset = 24, fp_offset = 26, overflow_arg_area =
0x7fffbec0abe0, reg_save_area = 0x7fffbec0ab00}}
        args = 0x400000000f000000
        val = <value optimized out>
#13 0x0000000000446f5c in display_mode_element (it=0x7fffbec0ad40, depth=3,
field_width=0, precision=-6, elt=<value optimized out>, props=11886450,
risky=0) at xdisp.c:21589
        car = 12129730
        tem = <value optimized out>
        n = <value optimized out>
        field = <value optimized out>
        prec = <value optimized out>
        literal = 0
#14 0x000000000044703c in display_mode_element (it=0x7fffbec0ad40, depth=1,
field_width=0, precision=0, elt=<value optimized out>, props=11886450,
risky=0) at xdisp.c:21670
        car = <value optimized out>
        tem = <value optimized out>
        n = 6
        field = <value optimized out>
        prec = <value optimized out>
        literal = <value optimized out>
#15 0x00000000004474d4 in display_mode_line (w=<value optimized out>,
face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=15386662) at xdisp.c:21187
        it = {window = 437187981, w = 0x1a0ef588, f = 0x10fc568, method =
GET_FROM_C_STRING, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
end_charpos = 1, s = 0x5d1939 "-", string_nchars = 1,
redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = false,
          header_line_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0,
dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0,
          saved_face_id = 1, ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, start =
{pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos =
1, bytepos = 1},
            overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos
= -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos =
0, overlay_strings = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0 <repeats
16 times>}, string = 11886450,
          from_overlay = 0, stack = {{string = 0, string_nchars = 0,
end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs
= 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
              font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_EOB,
face_id = 1, selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true,
face_box_p = true, start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false, glyph_not_available_p =
false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false, face_before_selective_p = false,
constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, base_face_id
= 1, c = 45, len = 1, cmp_it = {
            stop_pos = 0, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from
= 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 45, glyphless_method =
GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0,
          slice = {x = 11886450, y = 11886450, width = 11886450, height =
11886450}, space_width = 11886450, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8, font_height
= 11886450, object = 11886450, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
truncation_pixel_width = 5,
          continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x
= 1579, last_visible_y = 951, extra_line_spacing = 0,
max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0,
override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x1a9ef700,
          area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1, pixel_width = 5, ascent = 9,
descent = 3, max_ascent = 9, max_descent = 3, phys_ascent = 3, phys_descent
= -2, max_phys_ascent = 7, max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 31,
continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {
            charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, vpos
= 0, hpos = 6, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = true,
bidi_it = {bytepos = 1,
            charpos = 1, ch = -1, nchars = 1, ch_len = 1, type = NEUTRAL_B,
type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_B, orig_type = NEUTRAL_B, resolved_level = 0,
invalid_levels = 0, invalid_rl_levels = -1, prev = {bytepos = 0, charpos =
0, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = WEAK_ES}, last_strong
= {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0, charpos = -1,
type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 1, charpos = 1, type = STRONG_L,
type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = WEAK_ES}, next_for_ws = {bytepos =
1, charpos = 1, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, ignore_bn_limit = -1, sor =
L2R, scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 1, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack
= {{level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR} <repeats 64 times>}, string =
{lstring = 11886450, s = 0x5d1939 "-", schars = 1, bufpos = 0,
from_disp_str = false, unibyte = true}, w = 0x1a0ef588, paragraph_dir =
L2R, separator_limit = 1, prev_was_pdf = false,
            first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p =
true}, paragraph_embedding = L2R}
        face = <value optimized out>
        count = <value optimized out>
#16 0x0000000000447781 in display_mode_lines (w=0x1a0ef588) at xdisp.c:21130
        sel_w = <value optimized out>
        old_selected_window = 437187981
        old_selected_frame = 17810797
        new_frame = <value optimized out>
        old_frame_selected_window = 437187981
        n = 1
#17 0x000000000045472e in redisplay_window (window=437187981,
just_this_one_p=true) at xdisp.c:16337
        w = 0x1a0ef588
        f = 0x10fc568
        buffer = <value optimized out>
        old = 0x18b0f910
        startp = {charpos = 55756, bytepos = 55870}
        update_mode_line = 0
        tem = <value optimized out>
        it = {window = 0, w = 0x0, f = 0x0, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 140736393700304, base_level_stop =
140736393700272, end_charpos = 5538631, s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 2, multibyte_p = false,
          header_line_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = true, ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = true, dp = 0x21, dpvec = 0x404, dpend = 0x1,
dpvec_char_len = 15299760, dpvec_face_id = 0,
          saved_face_id = -1094654832, ctl_chars = {5741621, 0, 11886450,
11886450, 11886450, 0, 0, 15299752, 31, 140736393700304, 431291104, 0, 0,
0, 0, 15259114}, start = {pos = {charpos = 16742433, bytepos = 15259104},
            overlay_string_index = 140736393700736, string_pos = {charpos =
0, bytepos = 431291104}, dpvec_index = 431292096}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 16540405, bytepos = 5}, overlay_string_index = 16540400,
string_pos = {charpos = 1,
              bytepos = 140736393700624}, dpvec_index = -1094654752},
n_overlay_strings = 5538631, overlay_strings_charpos = 0, overlay_strings =
{0, 2, 140736393700624, 33, 2056, 2, 18776616, 140736393700832, 5741621, 0,
16540405, 11886450, 11886450,
            11886450, 0, 0}, string_overlays = {0, 0, 0, 18776608, 30,
140736393700616, 431291104, 0, 0, 0, 11886450, 414933811, 415030017,
414933800, 140736393701232, 0}, string = 431291104, from_overlay =
431292064, stack = {{string = 414954242,
              string_nchars = 2, end_charpos = 18776656, stop_charpos = 2,
prev_stop = 140736393701136, base_level_stop = 140736393700912, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 5538631, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 3, nglyphs =
493824854, reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 414954242, nchars = -1094654184, nbytes = 32767,
from = 3, to = 0, width = -1094654200}, face_id = -1094654320, u = {image =
{object = 5540535, slice = {x = 140736393701128, y = 3, width = 0, height =
431291104},
                  image_id = 431292032}, comp = {object = 5540535}, stretch
= {object = 5540535}}, position = {charpos = 12013602, bytepos = 2},
current = {pos = {charpos = 11324632, bytepos = 3}, overlay_string_index =
140736393701128, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 140736393701088, bytepos = 5538631},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = 4, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = 3200313112, multibyte_p = true,
string_from_display_prop_p = true,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = true, display_ellipsis_p = true,
avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = true, line_wrap =
35, voffset = 0, space_width = 512, font_height = 1}, {string = 18169056,
string_nchars = -1094654000,
              end_charpos = 5741621, stop_charpos = 12020786, prev_stop =
493824854, base_level_stop = 11886450, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 414954242, id =
16540405, ch = 11886450, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 18169048,
                nchars = 28, nbytes = 0, from = -1094654208, to = 32767,
width = 431291104}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0,
y = 0, width = 15257790, height = 16413073}, image_id = 15257784}, comp =
{object = 0}, stretch = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 140736393701600,
bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 431291104, bytepos = 431292000},
overlay_string_index = 18772533, string_pos = {charpos = 5, bytepos =
18772528}, dpvec_index = 1},
              from_overlay = 140736393701456, area = -1094653920, method =
32767, paragraph_embedding = 5538631, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap =
TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 5528637, font_height = 2}, {string =
140736393701440, string_nchars = -1094653632, end_charpos = 41,
stop_charpos = 1028, prev_stop = 1,
              base_level_stop = 9405408, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 5741704, id =
0, ch = 437187981, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 11886450, nglyphs = 11886450,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 11886450, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0,
              u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 9405400}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object =
0}}, position = {charpos = 26, bytepos = 140736393701440}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 431291104,
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 10954818}, from_overlay =
9405369, area = 10954758, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
3200313904, multibyte_p = true,
              string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p
= true, display_ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true,
from_disp_prop_p = true, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width =
431291104, font_height = 431291936},
            {string = 16508610, string_nchars = 2, end_charpos = 9405320,
stop_charpos = 1, prev_stop = 140736393701808, base_level_stop =
140736393701776, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 5538631, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx =
0, lookback = 2, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 33, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
from = 0, to = 0, width = 441073904}, face_id = -1094653296, u = {image =
{object = 5741621, slice = {x = 0, y = 11886450, width = 437187981, height
= 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {
                  object = 5741621}, stretch = {object = 5741621}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 441073896,
bytepos = 25}, dpvec_index = -1094653528},
              from_overlay = 431291104, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = 3476367928, multibyte_p = true,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true, from_disp_prop_p =
false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
10954645}, {string = 9405697, string_nchars = 10954635, end_charpos =
140736393702672, stop_charpos = 100000000,
              prev_stop = 431291104, base_level_stop = 431291904, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 441074013, id = 5, ch = 441074008, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
nglyphs = -1094653176, reversed_p = 255, charpos = 140736393702112, nchars
= 5538631, nbytes = 0,
                from = 112, to = 0, width = 13}, face_id = 1, u = {image =
{object = 140736393702152, slice = {x = 11886450, y = 11324680, width =
140736393702144, height = 431291872}, image_id = 140736393702336}, comp =
{object = 140736393702152},
                stretch = {object = 140736393702152}}, position = {charpos
= 5535782, bytepos = 11948226}, current = {pos = {charpos =
140736393702336, bytepos = 441074013}, overlay_string_index = 5535951,
string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 213929765432},
                dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 1, area = -1094652760,
method = 32767, paragraph_embedding = 431291104, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p =
false, line_wrap = 11886450, voffset = 0, space_width = 4294967292,
font_height = 100000000}}, sp = 361688, selective = 441074056, what =
361602, face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = false,
face_box_p = true, start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p
= false, glyph_not_available_p = false,
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false, face_before_selective_p =
false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
base_face_id = -821618031, c = 49, len = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 493830150,
id = 441074008, ch = 8613254,
            rule_idx = 0, lookback = 143, nglyphs = 1028, reversed_p =
false, charpos = 1, nchars = 9405600, nbytes = 0, from = -1094652848, to =
32767, width = 5547947}, char_to_display = 493824886, glyphless_method =
GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE,
          image_id = 5433272, slice = {x = 441074013, y = 5436942, width =
493824966, height = 12848224}, space_width = 4294967298, voffset = -5160,
tab_width = -16704, font_height = 4294967296, object = 16508754, position =
{charpos = 6,
            bytepos = 140736393702352}, truncation_pixel_width = -5000,
continuation_pixel_width = -16704, first_visible_x = 32767, last_visible_x
= 143, last_visible_y = 0, extra_line_spacing = 1028,
max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = 1,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          override_descent = 0, override_boff = -1094652560, glyph_row =
0x57ab8a, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = -1094652264,
ascent = 32767, descent = 0, max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 5433907,
phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 493824966,
          max_phys_ascent = 0, max_phys_descent = 2, current_x = 0,
continuation_lines_width = -1094652560, eol_pos = {charpos = 5752788,
bytepos = 16508754}, current_y = 493824838, first_vpos = 0, vpos =
11886450, hpos = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = false, bidi_it = {bytepos = 0,
charpos = 8559192, ch = 23, nchars = 140736393702576, ch_len = 0, type =
UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
            orig_type = 3200315112, resolved_level = 32767, invalid_levels
= 414251285, invalid_rl_levels = 0, prev = {bytepos = 57535, charpos =
230140, type = 4294967295, type_after_w1 = 4294967295, orig_type =
5820333}, last_strong = {bytepos = 0,
              charpos = 0, type = 3200315176, type_after_w1 = 32767,
orig_type = 414251285}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 57557, charpos =
230228, type = 4294967295, type_after_w1 = 4294967295, orig_type =
5820333}, prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 488515104,
              charpos = 12075394, type = 5823432, type_after_w1 =
UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = 414251285}, next_for_ws = {bytepos =
140736393703264, charpos = 230228, type = 4294967295, type_after_w1 =
4294967295, orig_type = 3200315424}, next_en_pos = 5849246,
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, ignore_bn_limit = 230232, sor =
11886450, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 57558, disp_prop = 414251285, stack_idx
= 0, level_stack = {{level = 5840571, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
230220, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 57555, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57558,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 11886450, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level
= -1094652256, override = 32767}, {level = -1094652264, override = 32767},
{level = -1094652248,
                override = 32767}, {level = 5857718, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 12094370, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 108,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57693, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
-1094651952, override = 32767}, {level = 57555,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57558, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1094651720, override = 32767}, {level = 5858465,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 230140, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
11886450, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 57558, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57555,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1094651952, override = 32767}, {level =
-1094652136, override = 32767}, {level = -1094652120, override = 32767},
{level = 11886450,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 414251285, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57555, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57535,
override = L2R}, {level = 108, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57555,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = -1094651952, override = 32767}, {level = 57555,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57558, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
-1094651720, override = 32767}, {level = 5872422, override = NEUTRAL_DIR},
{level = 57557,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 5849559, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 437187976,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 12075394, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level
= 414251280, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 414251285, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 40,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1094652480, override = 32767}, {level =
121, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57558, override = NEUTRAL_DIR},
{level = 21, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 22, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1094651720,
override = 32767}, {level = 57557, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
5328242, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 11886450, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 1, override = NEUTRAL_DIR},
              {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1094651712,
override = 32767}, {level = 19, override = 8}, {level = 0, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 11886450, override = 16777216}, {level = 437187976,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1,
                override = 536870911}, {level = 11886498, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 11886450, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 22,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57555, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}}, string =
{lstring = -1,
              s = 0xfffffffe <Address 0xfffffffe out of bounds>, schars =
0, bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x0,
paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR, separator_limit = 0, prev_was_pdf = false,
first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false,
            frame_window_p = false}, paragraph_embedding = 11886450}
        current_matrix_up_to_date_p = false
        used_current_matrix_p = false
        temp_scroll_step = <value optimized out>
        rc = -1
        centering_position = 55870
        last_line_misfit = 0
        beg_unchanged = 55754
        end_unchanged = 0
        frame_line_height = 12
#18 0x00000000004579a9 in redisplay_window_1 (window=436283336) at
xdisp.c:14031
No locals.
#19 0x0000000000546c19 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x457980
<redisplay_window_1>, arg=437187981, handlers=12092694, hfun=0x426090
<redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1368
        val = <value optimized out>
        c = <value optimized out>
#20 0x00000000004591d1 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13677
        mini_window = 17815349
        mini_frame = <value optimized out>
        w = 0x1a0ef588
        sw = 0x1a0ef588
        pending = <value optimized out>
        must_finish = false
        match_p = false
        tlbufpos = {charpos = 8430072, bytepos = 0}
        number_of_visible_frames = 1
        polling_stopped_here = 0
        tail = <value optimized out>
        frame = <value optimized out>
        update_miniwindow_p = false
#21 0x00000000004599cb in redisplay_preserve_echo_area
(from_where=436283336) at xdisp.c:13860
No locals.
#22 0x000000000041ab00 in Fredisplay (force=11886450) at dispnew.c:5830
No locals.
#23 0x0000000000548428 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2805
        fun = <value optimized out>
        original_fun = <value optimized out>
        funcar = <value optimized out>
        numargs = 0
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffbec11920
        i = 436292488
#24 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=3076,
nargs=1, args=0x20) at bytecode.c:919
        count = 15
        count_volatile = 431291104
        op = 18
        vectorp = 0x830248
        vectorp_volatile = 0x197edd91
        stack = {pc = 0xac2d86 "\207\001\204?", byte_string = 8585761,
byte_string_start = 0xac2d4f "\001§\203\022", next = 0x7fffbec11b90}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0x2 <Address 0x2 out of bounds>, byte_string
= 11336976, byte_string_start = 0x2 <Address 0x2 out of bounds>, next =
0x18b0f910}
        top = 0x7fffbec119a0
        result = 4611686018679046144
        type = CONDITION_CASE
        targets = {0x579cda, 0x579db9, 0x579dbe, 0x579dc3, 0x579aa6,
0x579aa6, 0x57a2fe, 0x57a34a, 0x57a480, 0x57a485, 0x57a099, 0x57a09e,
0x579aec, 0x579aec, 0x57a12b, 0x57a45a, 0x57a2f4, 0x57a2f9, 0x57ac06,
0x57ac0b, 0x579b55, 0x579b55, 0x57a0cb, 0x57a0a5,
          0x57a05b, 0x57a060, 0x57a065, 0x57a075, 0x579bca, 0x579bca,
0x57a117, 0x57a035, 0x57a024, 0x57a029, 0x57a02e, 0x579ff9, 0x579c10,
0x579c10, 0x57a085, 0x579ffe, 0x57ac3b, 0x57ac40, 0x57ac45, 0x57ac10,
0x579c5f, 0x579c5f, 0x579fe5, 0x57ac15,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x57aada, 0x57aacf, 0x57a933, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x57b9f3, 0x57b971, 0x57b9b2, 0x57b862, 0x57b8a3,
0x57a2aa, 0x57a224, 0x57b8f5, 0x57a1e5, 0x57a26b, 0x57b931, 0x57b629,
0x57b662, 0x57b6a9, 0x57b6ec, 0x57b790,
          0x57b7c9, 0x57b810, 0x57b1bc, 0x57b1f5, 0x57b22e, 0x57b275,
0x57b2bc, 0x57b303, 0x57b354, 0x57b397, 0x57b3da, 0x57b47e, 0x57b4c1,
0x57b50b, 0x57b54c, 0x57b591, 0x57b5dd, 0x57baaf, 0x57c5c4, 0x57c545,
0x57c581, 0x57c439, 0x57c47c, 0x57c4bf,
          0x57c266, 0x579ca8, 0x57c2aa, 0x57c2dc, 0x57c378, 0x57c3bc,
0x57c400, 0x57be6f, 0x57bea6, 0x57bedd, 0x57bf18, 0x579cda, 0x57bf58,
0x57bf8f, 0x57bfc6, 0x57bffd, 0x57c034, 0x57c06b, 0x579ca8, 0x579cda,
0x57c0a4, 0x57c0ed, 0x57c11f, 0x57c158,
          0x57c19f, 0x57c1e6, 0x57a51f, 0x57a62b, 0x57bde1, 0x57be28,
0x57bce6, 0x57bd1d, 0x579cda, 0x57a863, 0x57ac55, 0x57a13f, 0x57acf3,
0x57ae25, 0x57af68, 0x57a7ee, 0x57a83b, 0x57a0df, 0x57a714, 0x57a6a5,
0x57a8b5, 0x57a8e7, 0x57ab0c, 0x57ab63,
          0x57abad, 0x57b153, 0x57a672, 0x57bd56, 0x57bda8, 0x57bafb,
0x57bb34, 0x57bb6d, 0x57bba6, 0x57bbed, 0x57bc34, 0x57bc7b, 0x57bcc2,
0x579dc8, 0x579e08, 0x579e4f, 0x579e88, 0x579ecf, 0x579f16, 0x579f5c,
0x579fa2, 0x57c502, 0x57c21f, 0x579d29,
          0x579d76, 0x579cda, 0x57ad99, 0x57b021, 0x57aede, 0x57b0ab,
0x57a746, 0x57b72f, 0x57b41d, 0x57c317, 0x57a3a9, 0x57a3f8, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x57a48a, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
          0x57a4e2 <repeats 64 times>}
#25 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
        fun = 436283336
        original_fun = 15335458
        funcar = 18
        numargs = 1
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffbec11ae0
        i = <value optimized out>
#26 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=0, nargs=0,
args=0x21) at bytecode.c:919
        count = 13
        count_volatile = 431291104
        op = 18
        vectorp = 0x94fee8
        vectorp_volatile = 0x1899a0f0
        stack = {pc = 0xa4c613 ")\207", byte_string = 9764545,
byte_string_start = 0xa4c59d "\b\205w", next = 0x7fffbec11d80}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0x15 <Address 0x15 out of bounds>,
byte_string = 19611650, byte_string_start = 0x7fffbec11bf0 "@\034Á¾ÿ\177",
next = 0x2}
        top = 0x7fffbec11ad8
        result = 4611686018679046144
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x579cda, 0x579db9, 0x579dbe, 0x579dc3, 0x579aa6,
0x579aa6, 0x57a2fe, 0x57a34a, 0x57a480, 0x57a485, 0x57a099, 0x57a09e,
0x579aec, 0x579aec, 0x57a12b, 0x57a45a, 0x57a2f4, 0x57a2f9, 0x57ac06,
0x57ac0b, 0x579b55, 0x579b55, 0x57a0cb, 0x57a0a5,
          0x57a05b, 0x57a060, 0x57a065, 0x57a075, 0x579bca, 0x579bca,
0x57a117, 0x57a035, 0x57a024, 0x57a029, 0x57a02e, 0x579ff9, 0x579c10,
0x579c10, 0x57a085, 0x579ffe, 0x57ac3b, 0x57ac40, 0x57ac45, 0x57ac10,
0x579c5f, 0x579c5f, 0x579fe5, 0x57ac15,
          0x57aada, 0x57aacf, 0x57a933, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x57b9f3, 0x57b971, 0x57b9b2, 0x57b862, 0x57b8a3,
0x57a2aa, 0x57a224, 0x57b8f5, 0x57a1e5, 0x57a26b, 0x57b931, 0x57b629,
0x57b662, 0x57b6a9, 0x57b6ec, 0x57b790,
          0x57b7c9, 0x57b810, 0x57b1bc, 0x57b1f5, 0x57b22e, 0x57b275,
0x57b2bc, 0x57b303, 0x57b354, 0x57b397, 0x57b3da, 0x57b47e, 0x57b4c1,
0x57b50b, 0x57b54c, 0x57b591, 0x57b5dd, 0x57baaf, 0x57c5c4, 0x57c545,
0x57c581, 0x57c439, 0x57c47c, 0x57c4bf,
          0x57c266, 0x579ca8, 0x57c2aa, 0x57c2dc, 0x57c378, 0x57c3bc,
0x57c400, 0x57be6f, 0x57bea6, 0x57bedd, 0x57bf18, 0x579cda, 0x57bf58,
0x57bf8f, 0x57bfc6, 0x57bffd, 0x57c034, 0x57c06b, 0x579ca8, 0x579cda,
0x57c0a4, 0x57c0ed, 0x57c11f, 0x57c158,
          0x57c19f, 0x57c1e6, 0x57a51f, 0x57a62b, 0x57bde1, 0x57be28,
0x57bce6, 0x57bd1d, 0x579cda, 0x57a863, 0x57ac55, 0x57a13f, 0x57acf3,
0x57ae25, 0x57af68, 0x57a7ee, 0x57a83b, 0x57a0df, 0x57a714, 0x57a6a5,
0x57a8b5, 0x57a8e7, 0x57ab0c, 0x57ab63,
          0x57abad, 0x57b153, 0x57a672, 0x57bd56, 0x57bda8, 0x57bafb,
0x57bb34, 0x57bb6d, 0x57bba6, 0x57bbed, 0x57bc34, 0x57bc7b, 0x57bcc2,
0x579dc8, 0x579e08, 0x579e4f, 0x579e88, 0x579ecf, 0x579f16, 0x579f5c,
0x579fa2, 0x57c502, 0x57c21f, 0x579d29,
          0x579d76, 0x579cda, 0x57ad99, 0x57b021, 0x57aede, 0x57b0ab,
0x57a746, 0x57b72f, 0x57b41d, 0x57c317, 0x57a3a9, 0x57a3f8, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x57a48a, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
          0x57a4e2 <repeats 64 times>}
#27 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
        fun = 436283336
        original_fun = 19604066
        funcar = 18
        numargs = 0
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffbec11d18
        i = <value optimized out>
#28 0x00000000005489b4 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec11d10) at
eval.c:2287
        i = <value optimized out>
        numargs = 11886450
        spread_arg = 11886450
        funcall_args = <value optimized out>
        fun = 19604066
        retval = <value optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <value optimized out>
#29 0x0000000000548542 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2786
        fun = <value optimized out>
        original_fun = 12013602
        funcar = <value optimized out>
        numargs = 2
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = <value optimized out>
        i = <value optimized out>
#30 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=11886450,
nargs=0, args=0x22) at bytecode.c:919
        count = 10
        count_volatile = 11886450
        op = 18
        vectorp = 0x95ade0
        vectorp_volatile = 0x47
        stack = {pc = 0xa474c8 "\210)Á\207", byte_string = 9809321,
byte_string_start = 0xa474bf "rÁ\bÂH\bÃH\"\210)Á\207", next =
0x7fffbec11fc0}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0x5 <Address 0x5 out of bounds>, byte_string
= 5, byte_string_start = 0x24 <Address 0x24 out of bounds>, next = 0xb55f72}
        top = 0x7fffbec11d08
        result = 4611686018679046144
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x579cda, 0x579db9, 0x579dbe, 0x579dc3, 0x579aa6,
0x579aa6, 0x57a2fe, 0x57a34a, 0x57a480, 0x57a485, 0x57a099, 0x57a09e,
0x579aec, 0x579aec, 0x57a12b, 0x57a45a, 0x57a2f4, 0x57a2f9, 0x57ac06,
0x57ac0b, 0x579b55, 0x579b55, 0x57a0cb, 0x57a0a5,
          0x57a05b, 0x57a060, 0x57a065, 0x57a075, 0x579bca, 0x579bca,
0x57a117, 0x57a035, 0x57a024, 0x57a029, 0x57a02e, 0x579ff9, 0x579c10,
0x579c10, 0x57a085, 0x579ffe, 0x57ac3b, 0x57ac40, 0x57ac45, 0x57ac10,
0x579c5f, 0x579c5f, 0x579fe5, 0x57ac15,
          0x57aada, 0x57aacf, 0x57a933, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x57b9f3, 0x57b971, 0x57b9b2, 0x57b862, 0x57b8a3,
0x57a2aa, 0x57a224, 0x57b8f5, 0x57a1e5, 0x57a26b, 0x57b931, 0x57b629,
0x57b662, 0x57b6a9, 0x57b6ec, 0x57b790,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x57b7c9, 0x57b810, 0x57b1bc, 0x57b1f5, 0x57b22e, 0x57b275,
0x57b2bc, 0x57b303, 0x57b354, 0x57b397, 0x57b3da, 0x57b47e, 0x57b4c1,
0x57b50b, 0x57b54c, 0x57b591, 0x57b5dd, 0x57baaf, 0x57c5c4, 0x57c545,
0x57c581, 0x57c439, 0x57c47c, 0x57c4bf,
          0x57c266, 0x579ca8, 0x57c2aa, 0x57c2dc, 0x57c378, 0x57c3bc,
0x57c400, 0x57be6f, 0x57bea6, 0x57bedd, 0x57bf18, 0x579cda, 0x57bf58,
0x57bf8f, 0x57bfc6, 0x57bffd, 0x57c034, 0x57c06b, 0x579ca8, 0x579cda,
0x57c0a4, 0x57c0ed, 0x57c11f, 0x57c158,
          0x57c19f, 0x57c1e6, 0x57a51f, 0x57a62b, 0x57bde1, 0x57be28,
0x57bce6, 0x57bd1d, 0x579cda, 0x57a863, 0x57ac55, 0x57a13f, 0x57acf3,
0x57ae25, 0x57af68, 0x57a7ee, 0x57a83b, 0x57a0df, 0x57a714, 0x57a6a5,
0x57a8b5, 0x57a8e7, 0x57ab0c, 0x57ab63,
          0x57abad, 0x57b153, 0x57a672, 0x57bd56, 0x57bda8, 0x57bafb,
0x57bb34, 0x57bb6d, 0x57bba6, 0x57bbed, 0x57bc34, 0x57bc7b, 0x57bcc2,
0x579dc8, 0x579e08, 0x579e4f, 0x579e88, 0x579ecf, 0x579f16, 0x579f5c,
0x579fa2, 0x57c502, 0x57c21f, 0x579d29,
          0x579d76, 0x579cda, 0x57ad99, 0x57b021, 0x57aede, 0x57b0ab,
0x57a746, 0x57b72f, 0x57b41d, 0x57c317, 0x57a3a9, 0x57a3f8, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x57a48a, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
          0x57a4e2 <repeats 64 times>}
#31 0x0000000000547a20 in eval_sub (form=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2181
        numargs = <value optimized out>
        args_left = 11886450
        i = 11886450
        argvals = {9809321, 9809373, 16, 140736393715648, 213938904640,
19612274, 19612272, 9807784}
        fun = <value optimized out>
        val = <value optimized out>
        original_fun = <value optimized out>
        original_args = 9809310
        funcar = <value optimized out>
#32 0x000000000054a7ab in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=15982706,
bodyform=9809294, handlers=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:1313
        val = <value optimized out>
        c = <value optimized out>
        oldhandlerlist = 0xe711b0
        clausenb = 1
#33 0x000000000057ab8a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=11886450,
nargs=0, args=0x8f) at bytecode.c:1169
        handlers = 4611686018679046144
        count = 6
        count_volatile = 19609890
        op = 18
        vectorp = 0x95aca8
        vectorp_volatile = 0x7fffbec12038
        stack = {pc = 0xa47543 "\210\016\027\205\213", byte_string =
9809025, byte_string_start = 0xa474cd
"\b\021\n\020\v\022Æ\034\v\033Ç\v!\206\026", next = 0x0}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0x7fffbec121e0 "\215õ\016\032", byte_string
= 1, byte_string_start = 0x1d6f4336 "", next = 0x53249f}
        top = 0x7fffbec11f48
        result = 4611686018679046144
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x579cda, 0x579db9, 0x579dbe, 0x579dc3, 0x579aa6,
0x579aa6, 0x57a2fe, 0x57a34a, 0x57a480, 0x57a485, 0x57a099, 0x57a09e,
0x579aec, 0x579aec, 0x57a12b, 0x57a45a, 0x57a2f4, 0x57a2f9, 0x57ac06,
0x57ac0b, 0x579b55, 0x579b55, 0x57a0cb, 0x57a0a5,
          0x57a05b, 0x57a060, 0x57a065, 0x57a075, 0x579bca, 0x579bca,
0x57a117, 0x57a035, 0x57a024, 0x57a029, 0x57a02e, 0x579ff9, 0x579c10,
0x579c10, 0x57a085, 0x579ffe, 0x57ac3b, 0x57ac40, 0x57ac45, 0x57ac10,
0x579c5f, 0x579c5f, 0x579fe5, 0x57ac15,
          0x57aada, 0x57aacf, 0x57a933, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x57b9f3, 0x57b971, 0x57b9b2, 0x57b862, 0x57b8a3,
0x57a2aa, 0x57a224, 0x57b8f5, 0x57a1e5, 0x57a26b, 0x57b931, 0x57b629,
0x57b662, 0x57b6a9, 0x57b6ec, 0x57b790,
          0x57b7c9, 0x57b810, 0x57b1bc, 0x57b1f5, 0x57b22e, 0x57b275,
0x57b2bc, 0x57b303, 0x57b354, 0x57b397, 0x57b3da, 0x57b47e, 0x57b4c1,
0x57b50b, 0x57b54c, 0x57b591, 0x57b5dd, 0x57baaf, 0x57c5c4, 0x57c545,
0x57c581, 0x57c439, 0x57c47c, 0x57c4bf,
          0x57c266, 0x579ca8, 0x57c2aa, 0x57c2dc, 0x57c378, 0x57c3bc,
0x57c400, 0x57be6f, 0x57bea6, 0x57bedd, 0x57bf18, 0x579cda, 0x57bf58,
0x57bf8f, 0x57bfc6, 0x57bffd, 0x57c034, 0x57c06b, 0x579ca8, 0x579cda,
0x57c0a4, 0x57c0ed, 0x57c11f, 0x57c158,
          0x57c19f, 0x57c1e6, 0x57a51f, 0x57a62b, 0x57bde1, 0x57be28,
0x57bce6, 0x57bd1d, 0x579cda, 0x57a863, 0x57ac55, 0x57a13f, 0x57acf3,
0x57ae25, 0x57af68, 0x57a7ee, 0x57a83b, 0x57a0df, 0x57a714, 0x57a6a5,
0x57a8b5, 0x57a8e7, 0x57ab0c, 0x57ab63,
          0x57abad, 0x57b153, 0x57a672, 0x57bd56, 0x57bda8, 0x57bafb,
0x57bb34, 0x57bb6d, 0x57bba6, 0x57bbed, 0x57bc34, 0x57bc7b, 0x57bcc2,
0x579dc8, 0x579e08, 0x579e4f, 0x579e88, 0x579ecf, 0x579f16, 0x579f5c,
0x579fa2, 0x57c502, 0x57c21f, 0x579d29,
          0x579d76, 0x579cda, 0x57ad99, 0x57b021, 0x57aede, 0x57b0ab,
0x57a746, 0x57b72f, 0x57b41d, 0x57c317, 0x57a3a9, 0x57a3f8, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x57a48a, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
          0x57a4e2 <repeats 64 times>}
#34 0x000000000054806e in funcall_lambda (fun=9808981, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffbec120e8) at eval.c:3039
        val = <value optimized out>
        syms_left = <value optimized out>
        next = <value optimized out>
        lexenv = 11886450
        i = 1
        optional = false
        rest = false
#35 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
        fun = 436283336
        original_fun = 11925922
        funcar = 18
        numargs = 1
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffbec120e8
        i = <value optimized out>
#36 0x000000000054873a in call1 (fn=<value optimized out>, arg1=<value
optimized out>) at eval.c:2604
        ret_ungc_val = 11886450
        args = {11925922, 435350749}
#37 0x00000000004dd2fb in timer_check_2 () at keyboard.c:4502
        idleness_now = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 11817000}
        now = {tv_sec = 1392845092, tv_nsec = 707484000}
#38 timer_check () at keyboard.c:4569
        timers = 493831046
        idle_timers = <value optimized out>
        tem = <value optimized out>
#39 0x00000000004dd55c in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3436
No locals.
#40 0x00000000004de0b8 in get_input_pending (flags=1) at keyboard.c:6753
No locals.
#41 0x00000000004de14f in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=true)
at keyboard.c:9876
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        old_timers_run = 986191
#42 0x000000000057fd32 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<value
optimized out>, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true,
wait_for_cell=11886450, wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4681
        timeout_reduced_for_timers = <value optimized out>
        channel = <value optimized out>
        nfds = 0
        Available = {fds_bits = {81936, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
        Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        check_write = <value optimized out>
        check_delay = <value optimized out>
        no_avail = false
        xerrno = 0
        proc = <value optimized out>
        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 152000}
        end_time = {tv_sec = 1392845129, tv_nsec = 696141000}
        wait_channel = -1
        got_some_input = false
#43 0x000000000041aa30 in sit_for (timeout=<value optimized out>,
reading=true, display_option=<value optimized out>) at dispnew.c:5801
        sec = 37
        nsec = 0
#44 0x00000000004e5b3b in read_char (commandflag=1, map=493795270,
prev_event=11886450, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffbec12acf, end_time=0x0) at
keyboard.c:2802
        tem0 = <value optimized out>
        delay_level = <value optimized out>
        buffer_size = <value optimized out>
        c = 11886450
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {431291168, 9106129171164992548,
11886450, 17810792, 57558, 0, 9106005508365333238, 9106129171168543175},
__mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {140736393718080, 0, 7,
11886450, 5827537, 11886450, 449430998,
                57563, 4294967295, 18446744073709551608, 493795334, 2,
57344, 16626982, 5155599, 18619944}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {431291168, 9106129171164992548, 13334197,
17810792, 12640, 0, 9106005508365333238, 9106129171168543175},
__mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {140736393718080, 0, 5,
11886450, 5827537, 11886450, 449430998, 11427,
                4294967295, 18446744073709551608, 455177606, 2, 12544,
19017558, 5155599, 0}}}}
        tem = <value optimized out>
        save = <value optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 11886450
        also_record = 11886450
        reread = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0xc25750
#45 0x00000000004e6fdd in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffbec12b40,
bufsize=30, prompt=11886450, dont_downcase_last=false,
can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true,
prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9071
        interrupted_kboard = 0xc25750
        key = 57558
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        new_binding = <value optimized out>
        count = <value optimized out>
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = <value optimized out>
        first_event = 11886450
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 15778870, map = 15778870, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 11866694, map = 11866694, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 15779078, map = 15779078, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 11886450
        original_uppercase = 0
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        starting_buffer = 0x18b0f910
        fake_prefixed_keys = 11886450
#46 0x00000000004e8aae in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1445
        cmd = 493918454
        keybuf = {16924514, 140736393718744, 11886450, 5128692,
140736393718744, 140736393718720, 2, 5538631, 2, 9022664, 4,
140736393718816, 447380870, 140736393719480, 41, 140736393719192, 11886450,
5539556, 11933506, 447380870, 8463905, 11886450,
          11886450, 5107562, 11886450, 447380870, 11886450, 5114217,
431291136, 64}
        i = 493918454
        prev_modiff = 707897
        prev_buffer = 0x18b0f910
#47 0x0000000000546aea in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x4e8830
<command_loop_1>, handlers=11937618, hfun=0x4e0890 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1344
        val = <value optimized out>
        c = <value optimized out>
#48 0x00000000004dfc0a in command_loop_2 (ignore=<value optimized out>) at
keyboard.c:1170
        val = 11886450
#49 0x00000000005469c8 in internal_catch (tag=11933554, func=0x4dfbf0
<command_loop_2>, arg=11886450) at eval.c:1108
        val = <value optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        c = <value optimized out>
#50 0x00000000004df140 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1149
No locals.
#51 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
        val = <value optimized out>
#52 0x00000000004e0ac7 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:841
        buffer = 11886450
#53 0x00000000004d7add in main (argc=<value optimized out>,
argv=0x7fffbec12eb8) at emacs.c:1634
        dummy = 47848307208192
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <value optimized out>
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10485760, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x31cee1bbc0 ""
        original_pwd = <value optimized out>
(gdb)