Subject: bug#16817: closed (Re: bug#16817: Emacs core dump during GC during timer_check)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 22:13:02 +0000

Your bug report

#16817: Emacs core dump during GC during timer_check

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16817: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16817
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16817: Emacs core dump during GC during timer_check
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Dmitry Antipov <[email-masked]>
Cc: Barry OReilly <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 15:11:52 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dmitry Antipov <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 02/20/2014 01:39 AM, Barry OReilly wrote:
>
>> When the crash occurred, I was writing in a text mode buffer. I think
>> I did an impatient C-g when Emacs delayed slightly. I was using
>> 1e992d21cc0d3e3294ac916d22d6af8d74757263 from the Git repo.
>>
>> It's not reproducible. I'm on RHEL 5.
>
> Do you have Emacs binary and core? If yes, can you upload them somewhere?
>
> We have a few similar crashes (see Bug#16140 for example), but no one
> can't reproduce them. So each emacs/core pair may be helpful for debugging.

More information was requested, but none was given within 6 years, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: Emacs core dump during GC during timer_check
From: Barry OReilly <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:39:59 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When the crash occurred, I was writing in a text mode buffer. I think
I did an impatient C-g when Emacs delayed slightly. I was using
1e992d21cc0d3e3294ac916d22d6af8d74757263 from the Git repo.

It's not reproducible. I'm on RHEL 5.

Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
#0  0x00000031cfc0e7fd in raise () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00000031cfc0e7fd in raise () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x00000000004d6b95 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11,
backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:378
#2  0x00000000004f115e in handle_fatal_signal (sig=24455) at sysdep.c:1628
#3  0x00000000004f1513 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1602
#4  deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1640
#5  <signal handler called>
#6  0x000000000052bc4b in cleanup_vector (vector=0x1a0127c8) at alloc.c:2883
#7  0x0000000000531b94 in gc_sweep () at alloc.c:2921
#8  Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5553
#9  0x00000000005481d9 in maybe_gc (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0) at
lisp.h:4513
#10 Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0) at eval.c:2756
#11 0x0000000000546e9e in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x548120
<Ffuncall>, nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0, handlers=11886498, hfun=0x45a1a0
<safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1426
#12 0x000000000043a5b8 in safe_call (nargs=2, func=<value optimized out>)
at xdisp.c:2562
#13 0x0000000000446f5c in display_mode_element (it=0x7fffbec0ad40, depth=3,
field_width=0, precision=-6, elt=<value optimized out>, props=11886450,
risky=0) at xdisp.c:21589
#14 0x000000000044703c in display_mode_element (it=0x7fffbec0ad40, depth=1,
field_width=0, precision=0, elt=<value optimized out>, props=11886450,
risky=0) at xdisp.c:21670
#15 0x00000000004474d4 in display_mode_line (w=<value optimized out>,
face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=15386662) at xdisp.c:21187
#16 0x0000000000447781 in display_mode_lines (w=0x1a0ef588) at xdisp.c:21130
#17 0x000000000045472e in redisplay_window (window=437187981,
just_this_one_p=true) at xdisp.c:16337
#18 0x00000000004579a9 in redisplay_window_1 (window=436283336) at
xdisp.c:14031
#19 0x0000000000546c19 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x457980
<redisplay_window_1>, arg=437187981, handlers=12092694, hfun=0x426090
<redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1368
#20 0x00000000004591d1 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13677
#21 0x00000000004599cb in redisplay_preserve_echo_area
(from_where=436283336) at xdisp.c:13860
#22 0x000000000041ab00 in Fredisplay (force=11886450) at dispnew.c:5830
#23 0x0000000000548428 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2805
#24 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=3076,
nargs=1, args=0x20) at bytecode.c:919
#25 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
#26 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=0, nargs=0,
args=0x21) at bytecode.c:919
#27 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
#28 0x00000000005489b4 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec11d10) at
eval.c:2287
#29 0x0000000000548542 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2786
#30 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=11886450,
nargs=0, args=0x22) at bytecode.c:919
#31 0x0000000000547a20 in eval_sub (form=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2181
#32 0x000000000054a7ab in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=15982706,
bodyform=9809294, handlers=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:1313
#33 0x000000000057ab8a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=11886450,
nargs=0, args=0x8f) at bytecode.c:1169
#34 0x000000000054806e in funcall_lambda (fun=9808981, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffbec120e8) at eval.c:3039
#35 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
#36 0x000000000054873a in call1 (fn=<value optimized out>, arg1=<value
optimized out>) at eval.c:2604
#37 0x00000000004dd2fb in timer_check_2 () at keyboard.c:4502
#38 timer_check () at keyboard.c:4569
#39 0x00000000004dd55c in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3436
#40 0x00000000004de0b8 in get_input_pending (flags=1) at keyboard.c:6753
#41 0x00000000004de14f in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=true)
at keyboard.c:9876
#42 0x000000000057fd32 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<value
optimized out>, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true,
wait_for_cell=11886450, wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4681
#43 0x000000000041aa30 in sit_for (timeout=<value optimized out>,
reading=true, display_option=<value optimized out>) at dispnew.c:5801
#44 0x00000000004e5b3b in read_char (commandflag=1, map=493795270,
prev_event=11886450, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffbec12acf, end_time=0x0) at
keyboard.c:2802
#45 0x00000000004e6fdd in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffbec12b40,
bufsize=30, prompt=11886450, dont_downcase_last=false,
can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true,
prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9071
#46 0x00000000004e8aae in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1445
#47 0x0000000000546aea in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x4e8830
<command_loop_1>, handlers=11937618, hfun=0x4e0890 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1344
#48 0x00000000004dfc0a in command_loop_2 (ignore=<value optimized out>) at
keyboard.c:1170
#49 0x00000000005469c8 in internal_catch (tag=11933554, func=0x4dfbf0
<command_loop_2>, arg=11886450) at eval.c:1108
#50 0x00000000004df140 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1149
#51 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
#52 0x00000000004e0ac7 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:841
#53 0x00000000004d7add in main (argc=<value optimized out>,
argv=0x7fffbec12eb8) at emacs.c:1634
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00000031cfc0e7fd in raise () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00000000004d6b95 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11,
backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:378
No locals.
#2  0x00000000004f115e in handle_fatal_signal (sig=24455) at sysdep.c:1628
No locals.
#3  0x00000000004f1513 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1602
        old_errno = 0
#4  deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1640
No locals.
#5  <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x000000000052bc4b in cleanup_vector (vector=0x1a0127c8) at alloc.c:2883
No locals.
#7  0x0000000000531b94 in gc_sweep () at alloc.c:2921
No locals.
#8  Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5553
        nextb = 0x0
        stack_top_variable = 0 '\000'
        i = 1580
        message_p = false
        start = {tv_sec = 140736393685368, tv_nsec = 140736393688792}
        retval = 11886450
        tot_before = 0
#9  0x00000000005481d9 in maybe_gc (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0) at
lisp.h:4513
No locals.
#10 Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0) at eval.c:2756
        fun = <value optimized out>
        original_fun = <value optimized out>
        funcar = <value optimized out>
        numargs = 1
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffbec0aac8
        i = <value optimized out>
#11 0x0000000000546e9e in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x548120
<Ffuncall>, nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec0aac0, handlers=11886498, hfun=0x45a1a0
<safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1426
        val = <value optimized out>
        c = <value optimized out>
#12 0x000000000043a5b8 in safe_call (nargs=2, func=<value optimized out>)
at xdisp.c:2562
        i = <value optimized out>
        ap = {{gp_offset = 24, fp_offset = 26, overflow_arg_area =
0x7fffbec0abe0, reg_save_area = 0x7fffbec0ab00}}
        args = 0x400000000f000000
        val = <value optimized out>
#13 0x0000000000446f5c in display_mode_element (it=0x7fffbec0ad40, depth=3,
field_width=0, precision=-6, elt=<value optimized out>, props=11886450,
risky=0) at xdisp.c:21589
        car = 12129730
        tem = <value optimized out>
        n = <value optimized out>
        field = <value optimized out>
        prec = <value optimized out>
        literal = 0
#14 0x000000000044703c in display_mode_element (it=0x7fffbec0ad40, depth=1,
field_width=0, precision=0, elt=<value optimized out>, props=11886450,
risky=0) at xdisp.c:21670
        car = <value optimized out>
        tem = <value optimized out>
        n = 6
        field = <value optimized out>
        prec = <value optimized out>
        literal = <value optimized out>
#15 0x00000000004474d4 in display_mode_line (w=<value optimized out>,
face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=15386662) at xdisp.c:21187
        it = {window = 437187981, w = 0x1a0ef588, f = 0x10fc568, method =
GET_FROM_C_STRING, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
end_charpos = 1, s = 0x5d1939 "-", string_nchars = 1,
redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = false,
          header_line_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0,
dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0,
          saved_face_id = 1, ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, start =
{pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos =
1, bytepos = 1},
            overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos
= -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos =
0, overlay_strings = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0 <repeats
16 times>}, string = 11886450,
          from_overlay = 0, stack = {{string = 0, string_nchars = 0,
end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs
= 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
              font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_EOB,
face_id = 1, selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true,
face_box_p = true, start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false, glyph_not_available_p =
false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false, face_before_selective_p = false,
constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, base_face_id
= 1, c = 45, len = 1, cmp_it = {
            stop_pos = 0, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from
= 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 45, glyphless_method =
GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0,
          slice = {x = 11886450, y = 11886450, width = 11886450, height =
11886450}, space_width = 11886450, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8, font_height
= 11886450, object = 11886450, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
truncation_pixel_width = 5,
          continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x
= 1579, last_visible_y = 951, extra_line_spacing = 0,
max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0,
override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x1a9ef700,
          area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1, pixel_width = 5, ascent = 9,
descent = 3, max_ascent = 9, max_descent = 3, phys_ascent = 3, phys_descent
= -2, max_phys_ascent = 7, max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 31,
continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {
            charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, vpos
= 0, hpos = 6, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = true,
bidi_it = {bytepos = 1,
            charpos = 1, ch = -1, nchars = 1, ch_len = 1, type = NEUTRAL_B,
type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_B, orig_type = NEUTRAL_B, resolved_level = 0,
invalid_levels = 0, invalid_rl_levels = -1, prev = {bytepos = 0, charpos =
0, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = WEAK_ES}, last_strong
= {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0, charpos = -1,
type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 1, charpos = 1, type = STRONG_L,
type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = WEAK_ES}, next_for_ws = {bytepos =
1, charpos = 1, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, ignore_bn_limit = -1, sor =
L2R, scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 1, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack
= {{level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR} <repeats 64 times>}, string =
{lstring = 11886450, s = 0x5d1939 "-", schars = 1, bufpos = 0,
from_disp_str = false, unibyte = true}, w = 0x1a0ef588, paragraph_dir =
L2R, separator_limit = 1, prev_was_pdf = false,
            first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p =
true}, paragraph_embedding = L2R}
        face = <value optimized out>
        count = <value optimized out>
#16 0x0000000000447781 in display_mode_lines (w=0x1a0ef588) at xdisp.c:21130
        sel_w = <value optimized out>
        old_selected_window = 437187981
        old_selected_frame = 17810797
        new_frame = <value optimized out>
        old_frame_selected_window = 437187981
        n = 1
#17 0x000000000045472e in redisplay_window (window=437187981,
just_this_one_p=true) at xdisp.c:16337
        w = 0x1a0ef588
        f = 0x10fc568
        buffer = <value optimized out>
        old = 0x18b0f910
        startp = {charpos = 55756, bytepos = 55870}
        update_mode_line = 0
        tem = <value optimized out>
        it = {window = 0, w = 0x0, f = 0x0, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 140736393700304, base_level_stop =
140736393700272, end_charpos = 5538631, s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 2, multibyte_p = false,
          header_line_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = true, ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = true, dp = 0x21, dpvec = 0x404, dpend = 0x1,
dpvec_char_len = 15299760, dpvec_face_id = 0,
          saved_face_id = -1094654832, ctl_chars = {5741621, 0, 11886450,
11886450, 11886450, 0, 0, 15299752, 31, 140736393700304, 431291104, 0, 0,
0, 0, 15259114}, start = {pos = {charpos = 16742433, bytepos = 15259104},
            overlay_string_index = 140736393700736, string_pos = {charpos =
0, bytepos = 431291104}, dpvec_index = 431292096}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 16540405, bytepos = 5}, overlay_string_index = 16540400,
string_pos = {charpos = 1,
              bytepos = 140736393700624}, dpvec_index = -1094654752},
n_overlay_strings = 5538631, overlay_strings_charpos = 0, overlay_strings =
{0, 2, 140736393700624, 33, 2056, 2, 18776616, 140736393700832, 5741621, 0,
16540405, 11886450, 11886450,
            11886450, 0, 0}, string_overlays = {0, 0, 0, 18776608, 30,
140736393700616, 431291104, 0, 0, 0, 11886450, 414933811, 415030017,
414933800, 140736393701232, 0}, string = 431291104, from_overlay =
431292064, stack = {{string = 414954242,
              string_nchars = 2, end_charpos = 18776656, stop_charpos = 2,
prev_stop = 140736393701136, base_level_stop = 140736393700912, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 5538631, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 3, nglyphs =
493824854, reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 414954242, nchars = -1094654184, nbytes = 32767,
from = 3, to = 0, width = -1094654200}, face_id = -1094654320, u = {image =
{object = 5540535, slice = {x = 140736393701128, y = 3, width = 0, height =
431291104},
                  image_id = 431292032}, comp = {object = 5540535}, stretch
= {object = 5540535}}, position = {charpos = 12013602, bytepos = 2},
current = {pos = {charpos = 11324632, bytepos = 3}, overlay_string_index =
140736393701128, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 140736393701088, bytepos = 5538631},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = 4, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = 3200313112, multibyte_p = true,
string_from_display_prop_p = true,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = true, display_ellipsis_p = true,
avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = true, line_wrap =
35, voffset = 0, space_width = 512, font_height = 1}, {string = 18169056,
string_nchars = -1094654000,
              end_charpos = 5741621, stop_charpos = 12020786, prev_stop =
493824854, base_level_stop = 11886450, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 414954242, id =
16540405, ch = 11886450, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 18169048,
                nchars = 28, nbytes = 0, from = -1094654208, to = 32767,
width = 431291104}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0,
y = 0, width = 15257790, height = 16413073}, image_id = 15257784}, comp =
{object = 0}, stretch = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 140736393701600,
bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 431291104, bytepos = 431292000},
overlay_string_index = 18772533, string_pos = {charpos = 5, bytepos =
18772528}, dpvec_index = 1},
              from_overlay = 140736393701456, area = -1094653920, method =
32767, paragraph_embedding = 5538631, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap =
TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 5528637, font_height = 2}, {string =
140736393701440, string_nchars = -1094653632, end_charpos = 41,
stop_charpos = 1028, prev_stop = 1,
              base_level_stop = 9405408, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 5741704, id =
0, ch = 437187981, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 11886450, nglyphs = 11886450,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 11886450, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0,
              u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
height = 0}, image_id = 9405400}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object =
0}}, position = {charpos = 26, bytepos = 140736393701440}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 431291104,
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 10954818}, from_overlay =
9405369, area = 10954758, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
3200313904, multibyte_p = true,
              string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p
= true, display_ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true,
from_disp_prop_p = true, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width =
431291104, font_height = 431291936},
            {string = 16508610, string_nchars = 2, end_charpos = 9405320,
stop_charpos = 1, prev_stop = 140736393701808, base_level_stop =
140736393701776, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 5538631, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx =
0, lookback = 2, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 33, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
from = 0, to = 0, width = 441073904}, face_id = -1094653296, u = {image =
{object = 5741621, slice = {x = 0, y = 11886450, width = 437187981, height
= 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {
                  object = 5741621}, stretch = {object = 5741621}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 441073896,
bytepos = 25}, dpvec_index = -1094653528},
              from_overlay = 431291104, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = 3476367928, multibyte_p = true,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true, from_disp_prop_p =
false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
10954645}, {string = 9405697, string_nchars = 10954635, end_charpos =
140736393702672, stop_charpos = 100000000,
              prev_stop = 431291104, base_level_stop = 431291904, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 441074013, id = 5, ch = 441074008, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
nglyphs = -1094653176, reversed_p = 255, charpos = 140736393702112, nchars
= 5538631, nbytes = 0,
                from = 112, to = 0, width = 13}, face_id = 1, u = {image =
{object = 140736393702152, slice = {x = 11886450, y = 11324680, width =
140736393702144, height = 431291872}, image_id = 140736393702336}, comp =
{object = 140736393702152},
                stretch = {object = 140736393702152}}, position = {charpos
= 5535782, bytepos = 11948226}, current = {pos = {charpos =
140736393702336, bytepos = 441074013}, overlay_string_index = 5535951,
string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 213929765432},
                dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 1, area = -1094652760,
method = 32767, paragraph_embedding = 431291104, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p =
false, line_wrap = 11886450, voffset = 0, space_width = 4294967292,
font_height = 100000000}}, sp = 361688, selective = 441074056, what =
361602, face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = false,
face_box_p = true, start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p
= false, glyph_not_available_p = false,
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false, face_before_selective_p =
false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
base_face_id = -821618031, c = 49, len = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 493830150,
id = 441074008, ch = 8613254,
            rule_idx = 0, lookback = 143, nglyphs = 1028, reversed_p =
false, charpos = 1, nchars = 9405600, nbytes = 0, from = -1094652848, to =
32767, width = 5547947}, char_to_display = 493824886, glyphless_method =
GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE,
          image_id = 5433272, slice = {x = 441074013, y = 5436942, width =
493824966, height = 12848224}, space_width = 4294967298, voffset = -5160,
tab_width = -16704, font_height = 4294967296, object = 16508754, position =
{charpos = 6,
            bytepos = 140736393702352}, truncation_pixel_width = -5000,
continuation_pixel_width = -16704, first_visible_x = 32767, last_visible_x
= 143, last_visible_y = 0, extra_line_spacing = 1028,
max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = 1,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          override_descent = 0, override_boff = -1094652560, glyph_row =
0x57ab8a, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = -1094652264,
ascent = 32767, descent = 0, max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 5433907,
phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 493824966,
          max_phys_ascent = 0, max_phys_descent = 2, current_x = 0,
continuation_lines_width = -1094652560, eol_pos = {charpos = 5752788,
bytepos = 16508754}, current_y = 493824838, first_vpos = 0, vpos =
11886450, hpos = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = false, bidi_it = {bytepos = 0,
charpos = 8559192, ch = 23, nchars = 140736393702576, ch_len = 0, type =
UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
            orig_type = 3200315112, resolved_level = 32767, invalid_levels
= 414251285, invalid_rl_levels = 0, prev = {bytepos = 57535, charpos =
230140, type = 4294967295, type_after_w1 = 4294967295, orig_type =
5820333}, last_strong = {bytepos = 0,
              charpos = 0, type = 3200315176, type_after_w1 = 32767,
orig_type = 414251285}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 57557, charpos =
230228, type = 4294967295, type_after_w1 = 4294967295, orig_type =
5820333}, prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 488515104,
              charpos = 12075394, type = 5823432, type_after_w1 =
UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = 414251285}, next_for_ws = {bytepos =
140736393703264, charpos = 230228, type = 4294967295, type_after_w1 =
4294967295, orig_type = 3200315424}, next_en_pos = 5849246,
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, ignore_bn_limit = 230232, sor =
11886450, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 57558, disp_prop = 414251285, stack_idx
= 0, level_stack = {{level = 5840571, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
230220, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 57555, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57558,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 11886450, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level
= -1094652256, override = 32767}, {level = -1094652264, override = 32767},
{level = -1094652248,
                override = 32767}, {level = 5857718, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 12094370, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 108,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57693, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
-1094651952, override = 32767}, {level = 57555,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57558, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1094651720, override = 32767}, {level = 5858465,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 230140, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
11886450, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 57558, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57555,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1094651952, override = 32767}, {level =
-1094652136, override = 32767}, {level = -1094652120, override = 32767},
{level = 11886450,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 414251285, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57555, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57535,
override = L2R}, {level = 108, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57555,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = -1094651952, override = 32767}, {level = 57555,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57558, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
-1094651720, override = 32767}, {level = 5872422, override = NEUTRAL_DIR},
{level = 57557,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 5849559, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 437187976,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 12075394, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level
= 414251280, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 414251285, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 40,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1094652480, override = 32767}, {level =
121, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57558, override = NEUTRAL_DIR},
{level = 21, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 22, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1094651720,
override = 32767}, {level = 57557, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
5328242, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 11886450, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 1, override = NEUTRAL_DIR},
              {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1094651712,
override = 32767}, {level = 19, override = 8}, {level = 0, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 11886450, override = 16777216}, {level = 437187976,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1,
                override = 536870911}, {level = 11886498, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 11886450, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 22,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 57555, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}}, string =
{lstring = -1,
              s = 0xfffffffe <Address 0xfffffffe out of bounds>, schars =
0, bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x0,
paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR, separator_limit = 0, prev_was_pdf = false,
first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false,
            frame_window_p = false}, paragraph_embedding = 11886450}
        current_matrix_up_to_date_p = false
        used_current_matrix_p = false
        temp_scroll_step = <value optimized out>
        rc = -1
        centering_position = 55870
        last_line_misfit = 0
        beg_unchanged = 55754
        end_unchanged = 0
        frame_line_height = 12
#18 0x00000000004579a9 in redisplay_window_1 (window=436283336) at
xdisp.c:14031
No locals.
#19 0x0000000000546c19 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x457980
<redisplay_window_1>, arg=437187981, handlers=12092694, hfun=0x426090
<redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1368
        val = <value optimized out>
        c = <value optimized out>
#20 0x00000000004591d1 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13677
        mini_window = 17815349
        mini_frame = <value optimized out>
        w = 0x1a0ef588
        sw = 0x1a0ef588
        pending = <value optimized out>
        must_finish = false
        match_p = false
        tlbufpos = {charpos = 8430072, bytepos = 0}
        number_of_visible_frames = 1
        polling_stopped_here = 0
        tail = <value optimized out>
        frame = <value optimized out>
        update_miniwindow_p = false
#21 0x00000000004599cb in redisplay_preserve_echo_area
(from_where=436283336) at xdisp.c:13860
No locals.
#22 0x000000000041ab00 in Fredisplay (force=11886450) at dispnew.c:5830
No locals.
#23 0x0000000000548428 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2805
        fun = <value optimized out>
        original_fun = <value optimized out>
        funcar = <value optimized out>
        numargs = 0
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffbec11920
        i = 436292488
#24 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=3076,
nargs=1, args=0x20) at bytecode.c:919
        count = 15
        count_volatile = 431291104
        op = 18
        vectorp = 0x830248
        vectorp_volatile = 0x197edd91
        stack = {pc = 0xac2d86 "\207\001\204?", byte_string = 8585761,
byte_string_start = 0xac2d4f "\001§\203\022", next = 0x7fffbec11b90}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0x2 <Address 0x2 out of bounds>, byte_string
= 11336976, byte_string_start = 0x2 <Address 0x2 out of bounds>, next =
0x18b0f910}
        top = 0x7fffbec119a0
        result = 4611686018679046144
        type = CONDITION_CASE
        targets = {0x579cda, 0x579db9, 0x579dbe, 0x579dc3, 0x579aa6,
0x579aa6, 0x57a2fe, 0x57a34a, 0x57a480, 0x57a485, 0x57a099, 0x57a09e,
0x579aec, 0x579aec, 0x57a12b, 0x57a45a, 0x57a2f4, 0x57a2f9, 0x57ac06,
0x57ac0b, 0x579b55, 0x579b55, 0x57a0cb, 0x57a0a5,
          0x57a05b, 0x57a060, 0x57a065, 0x57a075, 0x579bca, 0x579bca,
0x57a117, 0x57a035, 0x57a024, 0x57a029, 0x57a02e, 0x579ff9, 0x579c10,
0x579c10, 0x57a085, 0x579ffe, 0x57ac3b, 0x57ac40, 0x57ac45, 0x57ac10,
0x579c5f, 0x579c5f, 0x579fe5, 0x57ac15,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x57aada, 0x57aacf, 0x57a933, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x57b9f3, 0x57b971, 0x57b9b2, 0x57b862, 0x57b8a3,
0x57a2aa, 0x57a224, 0x57b8f5, 0x57a1e5, 0x57a26b, 0x57b931, 0x57b629,
0x57b662, 0x57b6a9, 0x57b6ec, 0x57b790,
          0x57b7c9, 0x57b810, 0x57b1bc, 0x57b1f5, 0x57b22e, 0x57b275,
0x57b2bc, 0x57b303, 0x57b354, 0x57b397, 0x57b3da, 0x57b47e, 0x57b4c1,
0x57b50b, 0x57b54c, 0x57b591, 0x57b5dd, 0x57baaf, 0x57c5c4, 0x57c545,
0x57c581, 0x57c439, 0x57c47c, 0x57c4bf,
          0x57c266, 0x579ca8, 0x57c2aa, 0x57c2dc, 0x57c378, 0x57c3bc,
0x57c400, 0x57be6f, 0x57bea6, 0x57bedd, 0x57bf18, 0x579cda, 0x57bf58,
0x57bf8f, 0x57bfc6, 0x57bffd, 0x57c034, 0x57c06b, 0x579ca8, 0x579cda,
0x57c0a4, 0x57c0ed, 0x57c11f, 0x57c158,
          0x57c19f, 0x57c1e6, 0x57a51f, 0x57a62b, 0x57bde1, 0x57be28,
0x57bce6, 0x57bd1d, 0x579cda, 0x57a863, 0x57ac55, 0x57a13f, 0x57acf3,
0x57ae25, 0x57af68, 0x57a7ee, 0x57a83b, 0x57a0df, 0x57a714, 0x57a6a5,
0x57a8b5, 0x57a8e7, 0x57ab0c, 0x57ab63,
          0x57abad, 0x57b153, 0x57a672, 0x57bd56, 0x57bda8, 0x57bafb,
0x57bb34, 0x57bb6d, 0x57bba6, 0x57bbed, 0x57bc34, 0x57bc7b, 0x57bcc2,
0x579dc8, 0x579e08, 0x579e4f, 0x579e88, 0x579ecf, 0x579f16, 0x579f5c,
0x579fa2, 0x57c502, 0x57c21f, 0x579d29,
          0x579d76, 0x579cda, 0x57ad99, 0x57b021, 0x57aede, 0x57b0ab,
0x57a746, 0x57b72f, 0x57b41d, 0x57c317, 0x57a3a9, 0x57a3f8, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x57a48a, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
          0x57a4e2 <repeats 64 times>}
#25 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
        fun = 436283336
        original_fun = 15335458
        funcar = 18
        numargs = 1
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffbec11ae0
        i = <value optimized out>
#26 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=0, nargs=0,
args=0x21) at bytecode.c:919
        count = 13
        count_volatile = 431291104
        op = 18
        vectorp = 0x94fee8
        vectorp_volatile = 0x1899a0f0
        stack = {pc = 0xa4c613 ")\207", byte_string = 9764545,
byte_string_start = 0xa4c59d "\b\205w", next = 0x7fffbec11d80}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0x15 <Address 0x15 out of bounds>,
byte_string = 19611650, byte_string_start = 0x7fffbec11bf0 "@\034Á¾ÿ\177",
next = 0x2}
        top = 0x7fffbec11ad8
        result = 4611686018679046144
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x579cda, 0x579db9, 0x579dbe, 0x579dc3, 0x579aa6,
0x579aa6, 0x57a2fe, 0x57a34a, 0x57a480, 0x57a485, 0x57a099, 0x57a09e,
0x579aec, 0x579aec, 0x57a12b, 0x57a45a, 0x57a2f4, 0x57a2f9, 0x57ac06,
0x57ac0b, 0x579b55, 0x579b55, 0x57a0cb, 0x57a0a5,
          0x57a05b, 0x57a060, 0x57a065, 0x57a075, 0x579bca, 0x579bca,
0x57a117, 0x57a035, 0x57a024, 0x57a029, 0x57a02e, 0x579ff9, 0x579c10,
0x579c10, 0x57a085, 0x579ffe, 0x57ac3b, 0x57ac40, 0x57ac45, 0x57ac10,
0x579c5f, 0x579c5f, 0x579fe5, 0x57ac15,
          0x57aada, 0x57aacf, 0x57a933, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x57b9f3, 0x57b971, 0x57b9b2, 0x57b862, 0x57b8a3,
0x57a2aa, 0x57a224, 0x57b8f5, 0x57a1e5, 0x57a26b, 0x57b931, 0x57b629,
0x57b662, 0x57b6a9, 0x57b6ec, 0x57b790,
          0x57b7c9, 0x57b810, 0x57b1bc, 0x57b1f5, 0x57b22e, 0x57b275,
0x57b2bc, 0x57b303, 0x57b354, 0x57b397, 0x57b3da, 0x57b47e, 0x57b4c1,
0x57b50b, 0x57b54c, 0x57b591, 0x57b5dd, 0x57baaf, 0x57c5c4, 0x57c545,
0x57c581, 0x57c439, 0x57c47c, 0x57c4bf,
          0x57c266, 0x579ca8, 0x57c2aa, 0x57c2dc, 0x57c378, 0x57c3bc,
0x57c400, 0x57be6f, 0x57bea6, 0x57bedd, 0x57bf18, 0x579cda, 0x57bf58,
0x57bf8f, 0x57bfc6, 0x57bffd, 0x57c034, 0x57c06b, 0x579ca8, 0x579cda,
0x57c0a4, 0x57c0ed, 0x57c11f, 0x57c158,
          0x57c19f, 0x57c1e6, 0x57a51f, 0x57a62b, 0x57bde1, 0x57be28,
0x57bce6, 0x57bd1d, 0x579cda, 0x57a863, 0x57ac55, 0x57a13f, 0x57acf3,
0x57ae25, 0x57af68, 0x57a7ee, 0x57a83b, 0x57a0df, 0x57a714, 0x57a6a5,
0x57a8b5, 0x57a8e7, 0x57ab0c, 0x57ab63,
          0x57abad, 0x57b153, 0x57a672, 0x57bd56, 0x57bda8, 0x57bafb,
0x57bb34, 0x57bb6d, 0x57bba6, 0x57bbed, 0x57bc34, 0x57bc7b, 0x57bcc2,
0x579dc8, 0x579e08, 0x579e4f, 0x579e88, 0x579ecf, 0x579f16, 0x579f5c,
0x579fa2, 0x57c502, 0x57c21f, 0x579d29,
          0x579d76, 0x579cda, 0x57ad99, 0x57b021, 0x57aede, 0x57b0ab,
0x57a746, 0x57b72f, 0x57b41d, 0x57c317, 0x57a3a9, 0x57a3f8, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x57a48a, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
          0x57a4e2 <repeats 64 times>}
#27 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
        fun = 436283336
        original_fun = 19604066
        funcar = 18
        numargs = 0
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffbec11d18
        i = <value optimized out>
#28 0x00000000005489b4 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fffbec11d10) at
eval.c:2287
        i = <value optimized out>
        numargs = 11886450
        spread_arg = 11886450
        funcall_args = <value optimized out>
        fun = 19604066
        retval = <value optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <value optimized out>
#29 0x0000000000548542 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2786
        fun = <value optimized out>
        original_fun = 12013602
        funcar = <value optimized out>
        numargs = 2
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = <value optimized out>
        i = <value optimized out>
#30 0x0000000000579c35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=11886450,
nargs=0, args=0x22) at bytecode.c:919
        count = 10
        count_volatile = 11886450
        op = 18
        vectorp = 0x95ade0
        vectorp_volatile = 0x47
        stack = {pc = 0xa474c8 "\210)Á\207", byte_string = 9809321,
byte_string_start = 0xa474bf "rÁ\bÂH\bÃH\"\210)Á\207", next =
0x7fffbec11fc0}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0x5 <Address 0x5 out of bounds>, byte_string
= 5, byte_string_start = 0x24 <Address 0x24 out of bounds>, next = 0xb55f72}
        top = 0x7fffbec11d08
        result = 4611686018679046144
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x579cda, 0x579db9, 0x579dbe, 0x579dc3, 0x579aa6,
0x579aa6, 0x57a2fe, 0x57a34a, 0x57a480, 0x57a485, 0x57a099, 0x57a09e,
0x579aec, 0x579aec, 0x57a12b, 0x57a45a, 0x57a2f4, 0x57a2f9, 0x57ac06,
0x57ac0b, 0x579b55, 0x579b55, 0x57a0cb, 0x57a0a5,
          0x57a05b, 0x57a060, 0x57a065, 0x57a075, 0x579bca, 0x579bca,
0x57a117, 0x57a035, 0x57a024, 0x57a029, 0x57a02e, 0x579ff9, 0x579c10,
0x579c10, 0x57a085, 0x579ffe, 0x57ac3b, 0x57ac40, 0x57ac45, 0x57ac10,
0x579c5f, 0x579c5f, 0x579fe5, 0x57ac15,
          0x57aada, 0x57aacf, 0x57a933, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x57b9f3, 0x57b971, 0x57b9b2, 0x57b862, 0x57b8a3,
0x57a2aa, 0x57a224, 0x57b8f5, 0x57a1e5, 0x57a26b, 0x57b931, 0x57b629,
0x57b662, 0x57b6a9, 0x57b6ec, 0x57b790,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x57b7c9, 0x57b810, 0x57b1bc, 0x57b1f5, 0x57b22e, 0x57b275,
0x57b2bc, 0x57b303, 0x57b354, 0x57b397, 0x57b3da, 0x57b47e, 0x57b4c1,
0x57b50b, 0x57b54c, 0x57b591, 0x57b5dd, 0x57baaf, 0x57c5c4, 0x57c545,
0x57c581, 0x57c439, 0x57c47c, 0x57c4bf,
          0x57c266, 0x579ca8, 0x57c2aa, 0x57c2dc, 0x57c378, 0x57c3bc,
0x57c400, 0x57be6f, 0x57bea6, 0x57bedd, 0x57bf18, 0x579cda, 0x57bf58,
0x57bf8f, 0x57bfc6, 0x57bffd, 0x57c034, 0x57c06b, 0x579ca8, 0x579cda,
0x57c0a4, 0x57c0ed, 0x57c11f, 0x57c158,
          0x57c19f, 0x57c1e6, 0x57a51f, 0x57a62b, 0x57bde1, 0x57be28,
0x57bce6, 0x57bd1d, 0x579cda, 0x57a863, 0x57ac55, 0x57a13f, 0x57acf3,
0x57ae25, 0x57af68, 0x57a7ee, 0x57a83b, 0x57a0df, 0x57a714, 0x57a6a5,
0x57a8b5, 0x57a8e7, 0x57ab0c, 0x57ab63,
          0x57abad, 0x57b153, 0x57a672, 0x57bd56, 0x57bda8, 0x57bafb,
0x57bb34, 0x57bb6d, 0x57bba6, 0x57bbed, 0x57bc34, 0x57bc7b, 0x57bcc2,
0x579dc8, 0x579e08, 0x579e4f, 0x579e88, 0x579ecf, 0x579f16, 0x579f5c,
0x579fa2, 0x57c502, 0x57c21f, 0x579d29,
          0x579d76, 0x579cda, 0x57ad99, 0x57b021, 0x57aede, 0x57b0ab,
0x57a746, 0x57b72f, 0x57b41d, 0x57c317, 0x57a3a9, 0x57a3f8, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x57a48a, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
          0x57a4e2 <repeats 64 times>}
#31 0x0000000000547a20 in eval_sub (form=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2181
        numargs = <value optimized out>
        args_left = 11886450
        i = 11886450
        argvals = {9809321, 9809373, 16, 140736393715648, 213938904640,
19612274, 19612272, 9807784}
        fun = <value optimized out>
        val = <value optimized out>
        original_fun = <value optimized out>
        original_args = 9809310
        funcar = <value optimized out>
#32 0x000000000054a7ab in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=15982706,
bodyform=9809294, handlers=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:1313
        val = <value optimized out>
        c = <value optimized out>
        oldhandlerlist = 0xe711b0
        clausenb = 1
#33 0x000000000057ab8a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=436283336,
vector=436292488, maxdepth=4611686018679046144, args_template=11886450,
nargs=0, args=0x8f) at bytecode.c:1169
        handlers = 4611686018679046144
        count = 6
        count_volatile = 19609890
        op = 18
        vectorp = 0x95aca8
        vectorp_volatile = 0x7fffbec12038
        stack = {pc = 0xa47543 "\210\016\027\205\213", byte_string =
9809025, byte_string_start = 0xa474cd
"\b\021\n\020\v\022Æ\034\v\033Ç\v!\206\026", next = 0x0}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0x7fffbec121e0 "\215õ\016\032", byte_string
= 1, byte_string_start = 0x1d6f4336 "", next = 0x53249f}
        top = 0x7fffbec11f48
        result = 4611686018679046144
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x579cda, 0x579db9, 0x579dbe, 0x579dc3, 0x579aa6,
0x579aa6, 0x57a2fe, 0x57a34a, 0x57a480, 0x57a485, 0x57a099, 0x57a09e,
0x579aec, 0x579aec, 0x57a12b, 0x57a45a, 0x57a2f4, 0x57a2f9, 0x57ac06,
0x57ac0b, 0x579b55, 0x579b55, 0x57a0cb, 0x57a0a5,
          0x57a05b, 0x57a060, 0x57a065, 0x57a075, 0x579bca, 0x579bca,
0x57a117, 0x57a035, 0x57a024, 0x57a029, 0x57a02e, 0x579ff9, 0x579c10,
0x579c10, 0x57a085, 0x579ffe, 0x57ac3b, 0x57ac40, 0x57ac45, 0x57ac10,
0x579c5f, 0x579c5f, 0x579fe5, 0x57ac15,
          0x57aada, 0x57aacf, 0x57a933, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x57b9f3, 0x57b971, 0x57b9b2, 0x57b862, 0x57b8a3,
0x57a2aa, 0x57a224, 0x57b8f5, 0x57a1e5, 0x57a26b, 0x57b931, 0x57b629,
0x57b662, 0x57b6a9, 0x57b6ec, 0x57b790,
          0x57b7c9, 0x57b810, 0x57b1bc, 0x57b1f5, 0x57b22e, 0x57b275,
0x57b2bc, 0x57b303, 0x57b354, 0x57b397, 0x57b3da, 0x57b47e, 0x57b4c1,
0x57b50b, 0x57b54c, 0x57b591, 0x57b5dd, 0x57baaf, 0x57c5c4, 0x57c545,
0x57c581, 0x57c439, 0x57c47c, 0x57c4bf,
          0x57c266, 0x579ca8, 0x57c2aa, 0x57c2dc, 0x57c378, 0x57c3bc,
0x57c400, 0x57be6f, 0x57bea6, 0x57bedd, 0x57bf18, 0x579cda, 0x57bf58,
0x57bf8f, 0x57bfc6, 0x57bffd, 0x57c034, 0x57c06b, 0x579ca8, 0x579cda,
0x57c0a4, 0x57c0ed, 0x57c11f, 0x57c158,
          0x57c19f, 0x57c1e6, 0x57a51f, 0x57a62b, 0x57bde1, 0x57be28,
0x57bce6, 0x57bd1d, 0x579cda, 0x57a863, 0x57ac55, 0x57a13f, 0x57acf3,
0x57ae25, 0x57af68, 0x57a7ee, 0x57a83b, 0x57a0df, 0x57a714, 0x57a6a5,
0x57a8b5, 0x57a8e7, 0x57ab0c, 0x57ab63,
          0x57abad, 0x57b153, 0x57a672, 0x57bd56, 0x57bda8, 0x57bafb,
0x57bb34, 0x57bb6d, 0x57bba6, 0x57bbed, 0x57bc34, 0x57bc7b, 0x57bcc2,
0x579dc8, 0x579e08, 0x579e4f, 0x579e88, 0x579ecf, 0x579f16, 0x579f5c,
0x579fa2, 0x57c502, 0x57c21f, 0x579d29,
          0x579d76, 0x579cda, 0x57ad99, 0x57b021, 0x57aede, 0x57b0ab,
0x57a746, 0x57b72f, 0x57b41d, 0x57c317, 0x57a3a9, 0x57a3f8, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x57a48a, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda, 0x579cda,
          0x57a4e2 <repeats 64 times>}
#34 0x000000000054806e in funcall_lambda (fun=9808981, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffbec120e8) at eval.c:3039
        val = <value optimized out>
        syms_left = <value optimized out>
        next = <value optimized out>
        lexenv = 11886450
        i = 1
        optional = false
        rest = false
#35 0x000000000054832c in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=<value optimized out>) at
eval.c:2866
        fun = 436283336
        original_fun = 11925922
        funcar = 18
        numargs = 1
        val = <value optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffbec120e8
        i = <value optimized out>
#36 0x000000000054873a in call1 (fn=<value optimized out>, arg1=<value
optimized out>) at eval.c:2604
        ret_ungc_val = 11886450
        args = {11925922, 435350749}
#37 0x00000000004dd2fb in timer_check_2 () at keyboard.c:4502
        idleness_now = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 11817000}
        now = {tv_sec = 1392845092, tv_nsec = 707484000}
#38 timer_check () at keyboard.c:4569
        timers = 493831046
        idle_timers = <value optimized out>
        tem = <value optimized out>
#39 0x00000000004dd55c in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3436
No locals.
#40 0x00000000004de0b8 in get_input_pending (flags=1) at keyboard.c:6753
No locals.
#41 0x00000000004de14f in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=true)
at keyboard.c:9876
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        old_timers_run = 986191
#42 0x000000000057fd32 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<value
optimized out>, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true,
wait_for_cell=11886450, wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4681
        timeout_reduced_for_timers = <value optimized out>
        channel = <value optimized out>
        nfds = 0
        Available = {fds_bits = {81936, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
        Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        check_write = <value optimized out>
        check_delay = <value optimized out>
        no_avail = false
        xerrno = 0
        proc = <value optimized out>
        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 152000}
        end_time = {tv_sec = 1392845129, tv_nsec = 696141000}
        wait_channel = -1
        got_some_input = false
#43 0x000000000041aa30 in sit_for (timeout=<value optimized out>,
reading=true, display_option=<value optimized out>) at dispnew.c:5801
        sec = 37
        nsec = 0
#44 0x00000000004e5b3b in read_char (commandflag=1, map=493795270,
prev_event=11886450, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffbec12acf, end_time=0x0) at
keyboard.c:2802
        tem0 = <value optimized out>
        delay_level = <value optimized out>
        buffer_size = <value optimized out>
        c = 11886450
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {431291168, 9106129171164992548,
11886450, 17810792, 57558, 0, 9106005508365333238, 9106129171168543175},
__mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {140736393718080, 0, 7,
11886450, 5827537, 11886450, 449430998,
                57563, 4294967295, 18446744073709551608, 493795334, 2,
57344, 16626982, 5155599, 18619944}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {431291168, 9106129171164992548, 13334197,
17810792, 12640, 0, 9106005508365333238, 9106129171168543175},
__mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {140736393718080, 0, 5,
11886450, 5827537, 11886450, 449430998, 11427,
                4294967295, 18446744073709551608, 455177606, 2, 12544,
19017558, 5155599, 0}}}}
        tem = <value optimized out>
        save = <value optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 11886450
        also_record = 11886450
        reread = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0xc25750
#45 0x00000000004e6fdd in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffbec12b40,
bufsize=30, prompt=11886450, dont_downcase_last=false,
can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true,
prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9071
        interrupted_kboard = 0xc25750
        key = 57558
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        new_binding = <value optimized out>
        count = <value optimized out>
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = <value optimized out>
        first_event = 11886450
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 15778870, map = 15778870, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 11866694, map = 11866694, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 15779078, map = 15779078, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 11886450
        original_uppercase = 0
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        starting_buffer = 0x18b0f910
        fake_prefixed_keys = 11886450
#46 0x00000000004e8aae in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1445
        cmd = 493918454
        keybuf = {16924514, 140736393718744, 11886450, 5128692,
140736393718744, 140736393718720, 2, 5538631, 2, 9022664, 4,
140736393718816, 447380870, 140736393719480, 41, 140736393719192, 11886450,
5539556, 11933506, 447380870, 8463905, 11886450,
          11886450, 5107562, 11886450, 447380870, 11886450, 5114217,
431291136, 64}
        i = 493918454
        prev_modiff = 707897
        prev_buffer = 0x18b0f910
#47 0x0000000000546aea in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x4e8830
<command_loop_1>, handlers=11937618, hfun=0x4e0890 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1344
        val = <value optimized out>
        c = <value optimized out>
#48 0x00000000004dfc0a in command_loop_2 (ignore=<value optimized out>) at
keyboard.c:1170
        val = 11886450
#49 0x00000000005469c8 in internal_catch (tag=11933554, func=0x4dfbf0
<command_loop_2>, arg=11886450) at eval.c:1108
        val = <value optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        c = <value optimized out>
#50 0x00000000004df140 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1149
No locals.
#51 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
        val = <value optimized out>
#52 0x00000000004e0ac7 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:841
        buffer = 11886450
#53 0x00000000004d7add in main (argc=<value optimized out>,
argv=0x7fffbec12eb8) at emacs.c:1634
        dummy = 47848307208192
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <value optimized out>
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10485760, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x31cee1bbc0 ""
        original_pwd = <value optimized out>
(gdb)