Subject: bug#16808: closed (Re: bug#16808: 24.3.50; an error when completing M-x ... commands.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:44:02 +0000

Your bug report

#16808: 24.3.50; an error when completing M-x ... commands.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16808: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16808
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16808: 24.3.50; an error when completing M-x ... commands.
From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
To: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>, Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 16:42:47 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Committed.

Subject: 24.3.50; an error when completing M-x ... commands.
From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:23:26 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is not from emacs -Q, but the patch seems obvious. If you want an
actual reproducible recipe, I can try to make one.

Here's a diff :

--- a/lisp/minibuffer.el
+++ b/lisp/minibuffer.el
@@ -1371,7 +1371,7 @@ appear to be a match."
 				   (concat before ext after)
 				   table predicate (1+ point) md))
 				exts))))
-	  (when (and (= 1 (length comps) (consp (car comps))))
+	  (when (and (= 1 (length comps)) (consp (car comps)))
 	    (setq comp (car comps)))))
 
       ;; Completing a single word is actually more difficult than completing

Here's the backtrace:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p t)
  =(1 1 t)
  (and (= 1 (length comps) (consp (car comps))))
  (if (and (= 1 (length comps) (consp (car comps)))) (progn (setq comp (car comps))))
  (let* ((exts (mapcar (function (lambda (str) (propertize str (quote completion-try-word) t))) (quote (" " "-")))) (before (substring string 0 point)) (after (substring string point)) (comps (delete nil (mapcar (function (lambda (ext) (completion-try-completion ... table predicate ... md))) exts)))) (if (and (= 1 (length comps) (consp (car comps)))) (progn (setq comp (car comps)))))
  (progn (let* ((exts (mapcar (function (lambda (str) (propertize str ... t))) (quote (" " "-")))) (before (substring string 0 point)) (after (substring string point)) (comps (delete nil (mapcar (function (lambda ... ...)) exts)))) (if (and (= 1 (length comps) (consp (car comps)))) (progn (setq comp (car comps))))))
  (if (= (length string) (length (car comp))) (progn (let* ((exts (mapcar (function (lambda ... ...)) (quote (" " "-")))) (before (substring string 0 point)) (after (substring string point)) (comps (delete nil (mapcar (function ...) exts)))) (if (and (= 1 (length comps) (consp (car comps)))) (progn (setq comp (car comps)))))))
  (if (not (consp comp)) comp (if (= (length string) (length (car comp))) (progn (let* ((exts (mapcar (function ...) (quote ...))) (before (substring string 0 point)) (after (substring string point)) (comps (delete nil (mapcar ... exts)))) (if (and (= 1 (length comps) (consp ...))) (progn (setq comp (car comps))))))) (let* ((comppoint (cdr comp)) (completion (car comp)) (before (substring string 0 point)) (combined (concat before "\n" completion))) (if (string-match "\\(.+\\)\n.*?\\1" combined) (progn (let* ((prefix (match-string 1 before)) (rem (substring combined ...)) (after (substring string point)) (suffix (if ... ...))) (if (and (or suffix ...) (string-match ... completion) (eq ... comppoint) (string-match "\\W" completion ...) (> comppoint ...)) (progn (let ... ... ...)))))) (cons completion comppoint)))
  (let ((comp (completion-try-completion string table predicate point md))) (if (not (consp comp)) comp (if (= (length string) (length (car comp))) (progn (let* ((exts (mapcar ... ...)) (before (substring string 0 point)) (after (substring string point)) (comps (delete nil ...))) (if (and (= 1 ... ...)) (progn (setq comp ...)))))) (let* ((comppoint (cdr comp)) (completion (car comp)) (before (substring string 0 point)) (combined (concat before "\n" completion))) (if (string-match "\\(.+\\)\n.*?\\1" combined) (progn (let* ((prefix ...) (rem ...) (after ...) (suffix ...)) (if (and ... ... ... ... ...) (progn ...))))) (cons completion comppoint))))
  completion--try-word-completion("custom" [global-whitespace-newline-mode-map :binddn lm-verify bookmark-old-default-file speedbar-extract-one-symbol vc-next-comment --cl-block-dmassign-profs-charge--cmacro-- queued speedbar-update-speed bookmarks-already-loaded hi-lock--hashcons last-window-conf preview-clearout-buffer parsefunc bookmark-send-edited-annotation lasttbl hi-lock--unused-faces dframe-suppress-message-flag speedbar-buffer org-table-formula-handle-first/last-rc longest speedbar-vc-indicator speedbar-file-face skipheadrule pop-win browse-url-mozilla-sentinel diary-button-face gnus-draft-send-all-messages calendar-goto-hebrew-date speedbar-directory-face e5afba07-f73e-3b3f-9099-f51224ee8ead Create\ TAGS\ File url-queue-inhibit-cookiesp lm-get-package-name speedbar-stealthy-function-list backend-article-number shr-tag-d1dfcf3f-0b0c-332a-bcc0-87a851b570ff julian-year apropos-files-scanned hi-lock-overlay-regexp org-table-TBLFM-begin ldap-encode-string bookmark-get-bookmark n100 nextline org-table-force-dataline ins group-info speedbar-sort-tags time-utc-diff ...] commandp 6 (metadata))
  funcall(completion--try-word-completion "custom" [global-whitespace-newline-mode-map :binddn lm-verify bookmark-old-default-file speedbar-extract-one-symbol vc-next-comment --cl-block-dmassign-profs-charge--cmacro-- queued speedbar-update-speed bookmarks-already-loaded hi-lock--hashcons last-window-conf preview-clearout-buffer parsefunc bookmark-send-edited-annotation lasttbl hi-lock--unused-faces dframe-suppress-message-flag speedbar-buffer org-table-formula-handle-first/last-rc longest speedbar-vc-indicator speedbar-file-face skipheadrule pop-win browse-url-mozilla-sentinel diary-button-face gnus-draft-send-all-messages calendar-goto-hebrew-date speedbar-directory-face e5afba07-f73e-3b3f-9099-f51224ee8ead Create\ TAGS\ File url-queue-inhibit-cookiesp lm-get-package-name speedbar-stealthy-function-list backend-article-number shr-tag-d1dfcf3f-0b0c-332a-bcc0-87a851b570ff julian-year apropos-files-scanned hi-lock-overlay-regexp org-table-TBLFM-begin ldap-encode-string bookmark-get-bookmark n100 nextline org-table-force-dataline ins group-info speedbar-sort-tags time-utc-diff ...] commandp 6 (metadata))
  (let* ((string (buffer-substring beg end)) (md (completion--field-metadata beg)) (comp (funcall (or try-completion-function (quote completion-try-completion)) string minibuffer-completion-table minibuffer-completion-predicate (- (point) beg) md))) (cond ((null comp) (minibuffer-hide-completions) (if completion-fail-discreetly nil (ding) (completion--message "No match")) (minibuffer--bitset nil nil nil)) ((eq t comp) (minibuffer-hide-completions) (goto-char end) (completion--done string (quote finished) (if expect-exact nil "Sole completion")) (minibuffer--bitset nil nil t)) (t (let* ((comp-pos (cdr comp)) (completion (car comp)) (completed (not (eq t ...))) (unchanged (eq t (compare-strings completion nil nil string nil nil nil)))) (if unchanged (goto-char end) (completion--replace beg end completion) (setq end (+ beg (length completion)))) (forward-char (- comp-pos (length completion))) (if (not (or unchanged completed)) (completion--do-completion beg end try-completion-function expect-exact) (let* ((exact ...) (threshold ...) (comps ...)) (completion--flush-all-sorted-completions) (cond (... ... ... ...) (completed ... ...) (... ...) (t ... ...)) (minibuffer--bitset completed t exact)))))))
  completion--do-completion(5 11 completion--try-word-completion)
  (let* ((val (completion--do-completion beg end (function completion--try-word-completion)))) (if (eq val (quote 0)) (let nil nil) (let nil t)))
  (let ((minibuffer-completion-table collection) (minibuffer-completion-predicate predicate)) (let* ((val (completion--do-completion beg end (function completion--try-word-completion)))) (if (eq val (quote 0)) (let nil nil) (let nil t))))
  completion-in-region--single-word(5 11 [global-whitespace-newline-mode-map :binddn lm-verify bookmark-old-default-file speedbar-extract-one-symbol vc-next-comment --cl-block-dmassign-profs-charge--cmacro-- queued speedbar-update-speed bookmarks-already-loaded hi-lock--hashcons last-window-conf preview-clearout-buffer parsefunc bookmark-send-edited-annotation lasttbl hi-lock--unused-faces dframe-suppress-message-flag speedbar-buffer org-table-formula-handle-first/last-rc longest speedbar-vc-indicator speedbar-file-face skipheadrule pop-win browse-url-mozilla-sentinel diary-button-face gnus-draft-send-all-messages calendar-goto-hebrew-date speedbar-directory-face e5afba07-f73e-3b3f-9099-f51224ee8ead Create\ TAGS\ File url-queue-inhibit-cookiesp lm-get-package-name speedbar-stealthy-function-list backend-article-number shr-tag-d1dfcf3f-0b0c-332a-bcc0-87a851b570ff julian-year apropos-files-scanned hi-lock-overlay-regexp org-table-TBLFM-begin ldap-encode-string bookmark-get-bookmark n100 nextline org-table-force-dataline ins group-info speedbar-sort-tags time-utc-diff ...] commandp)
  minibuffer-complete-word()
  call-interactively(minibuffer-complete-word nil nil)
  command-execute(minibuffer-complete-word)
  read-from-minibuffer("M-x " nil (keymap (10 . minibuffer-complete-and-exit) (13 . minibuffer-complete-and-exit) keymap (menu-bar keymap (minibuf "Minibuf" keymap (tab menu-item "Complete" minibuffer-complete :help "Complete as far as possible") (space menu-item "Complete Word" minibuffer-complete-word :help "Complete at most one word") (63 menu-item "List Completions" minibuffer-completion-help :help "Display all possible completions") "Minibuf")) (27 keymap (118 . switch-to-completions)) (prior . switch-to-completions) (63 . minibuffer-completion-help) (32 . minibuffer-complete-word) (9 . minibuffer-complete) keymap (menu-bar keymap (minibuf "Minibuf" keymap (previous menu-item "Previous History Item" previous-history-element :help "Put previous minibuffer history element in the minibuffer") (next menu-item "Next History Item" next-history-element :help "Put next minibuffer history element in the minibuffer") (isearch-backward menu-item "Isearch History Backward" isearch-backward :help "Incrementally search minibuffer history backward") (isearch-forward menu-item "Isearch History Forward" isearch-forward :help "Incrementally search minibuffer history forward") (return menu-item "Enter" exit-minibuffer :key-sequence "" :help "Terminate input and exit minibuffer") (quit menu-item "Quit" abort-recursive-edit :help "Abort input and exit minibuffer") "Minibuf")) (10 . exit-minibuffer) (13 . exit-minibuffer) (7 . abort-recursive-edit) (C-tab . file-cache-minibuffer-complete) (9 . self-insert-command) (XF86Back . previous-history-element) (up . previous-history-element) (prior . previous-history-element) (XF86Forward . next-history-element) (down . next-history-element) (next . next-history-element) (27 keymap (114 . previous-matching-history-element) (115 . next-matching-history-element) (112 . previous-history-element) (110 . next-history-element))) nil extended-command-history nil nil)
  (let* ((minibuffer-completion-table collection) (minibuffer-completion-predicate predicate) (minibuffer-completion-confirm (if (eq require-match t) nil require-match)) (base-keymap (if require-match minibuffer-local-must-match-map minibuffer-local-completion-map)) (keymap (if (memq minibuffer-completing-file-name (quote (nil lambda))) base-keymap (make-composed-keymap minibuffer-local-filename-completion-map base-keymap))) (result (read-from-minibuffer prompt initial-input keymap nil hist def inherit-input-method))) (if (and (equal result "") def) (progn (setq result (if (consp def) (car def) def)))) result)
  completing-read-default("M-x " [global-whitespace-newline-mode-map :binddn lm-verify bookmark-old-default-file speedbar-extract-one-symbol vc-next-comment --cl-block-dmassign-profs-charge--cmacro-- queued speedbar-update-speed bookmarks-already-loaded hi-lock--hashcons last-window-conf preview-clearout-buffer parsefunc bookmark-send-edited-annotation lasttbl hi-lock--unused-faces dframe-suppress-message-flag speedbar-buffer org-table-formula-handle-first/last-rc longest speedbar-vc-indicator speedbar-file-face skipheadrule pop-win browse-url-mozilla-sentinel diary-button-face gnus-draft-send-all-messages calendar-goto-hebrew-date speedbar-directory-face e5afba07-f73e-3b3f-9099-f51224ee8ead Create\ TAGS\ File url-queue-inhibit-cookiesp lm-get-package-name speedbar-stealthy-function-list backend-article-number shr-tag-d1dfcf3f-0b0c-332a-bcc0-87a851b570ff julian-year apropos-files-scanned hi-lock-overlay-regexp org-table-TBLFM-begin ldap-encode-string bookmark-get-bookmark n100 nextline org-table-force-dataline ins group-info speedbar-sort-tags time-utc-diff ...] commandp t nil extended-command-history nil nil)
  completing-read("M-x " [global-whitespace-newline-mode-map :binddn lm-verify bookmark-old-default-file speedbar-extract-one-symbol vc-next-comment --cl-block-dmassign-profs-charge--cmacro-- queued speedbar-update-speed bookmarks-already-loaded hi-lock--hashcons last-window-conf preview-clearout-buffer parsefunc bookmark-send-edited-annotation lasttbl hi-lock--unused-faces dframe-suppress-message-flag speedbar-buffer org-table-formula-handle-first/last-rc longest speedbar-vc-indicator speedbar-file-face skipheadrule pop-win browse-url-mozilla-sentinel diary-button-face gnus-draft-send-all-messages calendar-goto-hebrew-date speedbar-directory-face e5afba07-f73e-3b3f-9099-f51224ee8ead Create\ TAGS\ File url-queue-inhibit-cookiesp lm-get-package-name speedbar-stealthy-function-list backend-article-number shr-tag-d1dfcf3f-0b0c-332a-bcc0-87a851b570ff julian-year apropos-files-scanned hi-lock-overlay-regexp org-table-TBLFM-begin ldap-encode-string bookmark-get-bookmark n100 nextline org-table-force-dataline ins group-info speedbar-sort-tags time-utc-diff ...] commandp t nil extended-command-history)
  read-extended-command()
  byte-code("\301 D\207" [current-prefix-arg read-extended-command] 2)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.4 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-02-18 on geodiff-mac3
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11304000
System Description:	Gentoo Base System release 2.2

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid 'CFLAGS= -O0 -g3''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-discover-mode: t
  discover-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
t o m SPC c C-p C-n c q C-p C-n C-x C-z <S-down> <left> 
<left> <left> <S-up> C-g C-c <left> C-c <left> C-c 
<right> C-c <right> C-c <right> c C-x b C-s <return> 
C-x C-z C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-v <C-end> <up> <up> 
<up> f a <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <end> 
<home> R <return> M-& m a k e C-g C-x o M-f C-M-f C-M-b 
C-f C-f C-f C-M-f C-M-f C-} <right> C-M-u C-M-f C-M-b 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-M-f C-M-f C-x C-s C-x C-z <up> 
<up> <tab> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> C-x o C-/ C-/ C-x o g C-x o C-x C-s C-x o g C-x 
o ŧ C-p C-n C-M-a C-x C-x C-g C-x b e m a c s . e l 
<return> <up> <up> M-< C-v C-s m i n i b u f f e r 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-r C-r C-l C-p C-a C-n C-s C-s C-p C-p C-a C-M-f C-x 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-p M-< 
C-s c o m p l e t i o n <home> C-M-SPC M-w ŧ C-x o 
C-x o C-x b <return> C-/ C-/ <up> C-/ C-x C-s C-x o 
g C-p C-p <tab> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <end> <left> 
<up> C-M-u C-M-u C-M-u M-x c u s t o m SPC C-x o <home> 
C-x o <home> <S-right> <C-home> C-SPC <C-end> M-w q 
M-x r e p o r t SPC e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Redo!
Undo!
Redo!
Saving file /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/minibuffer.el...
Wrote /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/minibuffer.el
Entering debugger...
Back to top level.

Load-path shadows:
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit-blame hides ~/sources/magit/magit-blame
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit-key-mode hides ~/sources/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit-pkg hides ~/sources/magit/magit-pkg
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit-wip hides ~/sources/magit/magit-wip
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-mode-20140125.1553/git-commit-mode hides ~/sources/magit/git-commit-mode
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit-autoloads hides ~/sources/magit/magit-autoloads
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140213.1249/magit hides ~/sources/magit/magit
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/git-rebase-mode-20140125.1553/git-rebase-mode hides ~/sources/magit/git-rebase-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/asy-mode hides /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf/asymptote/asy-mode
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-element
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-info
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-install
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-version
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-0/tabulated-list hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail ldap apropos lisp-mnt url-queue hippie-exp
find-dired eieio-opt speedbar sb-image dframe pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu
dmassign hi-lock bookmark cal-move tabify image-file org-capture
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso nnir gnus-fun whitespace
xterm shr-color color shr browse-url gnus-draft locate org-table
flyspell ispell reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars preview
prv-emacs tex-buf font-latex magit-key-mode magit view autorevert
filenotify git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode server log-edit pcvs-util
add-log timezone url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth google-translate
json mule-util help-mode org-colview pp flow-fill mm-archive sort smiley
gnus-cite mail-extr qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml nndraft nnmh
nnmaildir gnutls nnfolder parse-time time-stamp netrc gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache vc-git org-indent
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda tramp-cache disp-table network-stream
starttls rcirc-color rcirc tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver misearch multi-isearch paredit hideshow yf-asy asy-mode cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode
mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core rect preview-latex smerge-mode diff-mode
yf/makeadefun semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet mb-depth autoinsert yasnippet assoc
projectile pkg-info epl grep compile dash s warnings completion ert ewoc
debug ob-R ob-shell shell windmove latexenc ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs find-func gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils paren doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired recentf tree-widget wid-edit latex tex-style tex dbus
crm ffap thingatpt winner ring cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ampc-autoloads nlinum-autoloads sicp-autoloads finder-inf w3-autoloads
workspaces-autoloads wtf-autoloads pcase discover makey-key-mode
twittering-mode edmacro kmacro epa derived epg epg-config tls cl-macs gv
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt eieio-core
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap xml cl
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time cus-start cus-load two-mode-mode tex-site
auto-loads org-loaddefs ido-hacks advice help-fns ido info easymenu
package use-package bytecomp byte-compile cconv bind-key easy-mmode
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Nico.