Subject: bug#16784: 24.3; Problems opening NNTP connection: failing starttls because of a non-verified certificate

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:50:32 +0100

Entering news.gmane.no nntp groups in gnus fails on Windows, because it
tries to upgrade the connection using STARTTLS and fails because the
news.gmane.org certificate is self signed.

I did
 (setq gnutls-log-level 1)
in the scratch buffer, and tried entering a group, and saw the following
in the messages buffer:
Opening nntp server on news.gmane.org...done
gnutls.c: [0] (Emacs) fatal error: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) allocating credentials
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) gnutls callbacks
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) gnutls_init
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) got non-default priority string: NORMAL
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) setting the priority string
news.gmane.org certificate could not be verified.
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) certificate signer was not found: news.gmane.org
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) certificate validation failed: news.gmane.org
gnutls.c: [0] (Emacs) fatal error: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
apply: Server closed connection

I'm using the following GNU-TLS:
 gnutls-3.0.9-w32-bin.zip (from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ezwinports/files/)
(unzipped, and the dlls dropped into the emacs-24.3/bin/ directory)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.2.9200)
 of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: NOR
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
e l l SPC m e SPC t o SPC t r y SPC a g a i n s t SPC 
t h e SPC g n u s SPC d e l i v e r e d SPC w i t h 
SPC C-p C-a M-f C-k C-k C-k . SPC <return> <return> 
I S-SPC t h i n k SPC I S-SPC w i l l SPC j s u t SPC 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> u s 
t SPC r e p o r t t <backspace> SPC t h e SPC b u g 
SPC o n SPC <backspace> SPC m y SPC s y s t e m SPC 
a s SPC i t SPC i s . M-x g n u s <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> e m a c s - r e p <tab> C-g 
M-v M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <return> C-x 
o <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> C-x b C-x o C-x b <return> <up> <up> 
<up> <down> SPC C-x o C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> C-SPC C-e M-w M-x 
<up> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set [3 times]
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
byte-code: End of buffer
Mark set [3 times]
browse-url-at-point: No URL found
Auto-saving...done
Quit
byte-code: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/password-cache
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/md4
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/hex-util
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/format-spec
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/color
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/tls
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/sasl
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/netrc
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/dns
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/dig
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/mail/uudecode
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/mail/hashcash
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/mail/binhex
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/yenc
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/starttls
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/spam
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-report
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/smiley
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/score-mode
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rtree
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/registry
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/qp
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/pop3
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/plstore
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnweb
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nntp
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnspool
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnrss
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnoo
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnnil
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnml
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmh
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmail
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnir
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnimap
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnheader
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nngateway
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nneething
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nndraft
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nndoc
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nndir
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nndiary
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnagent
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mml2015
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mml1991
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mml
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-view
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-util
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-url
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/messcompat
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/message
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mailcap
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-source
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/html2text
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gssapi
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gravatar
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/deuglify
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/compface
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/canlock
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/auth-source
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/calendar/time-date
c:/Users/sb/git/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/calendar/parse-time
c:/Users/sb/apps/share/emacs/site-lisp/icalendar hides c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/calendar/icalendar

Features:
(shadow emacsbug shr-color color shr browse-url gnus-dup org-clock
org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-habit
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-install org
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs
find-func nnagent magit-key-mode magit view help-mode grep compile
comint epa derived epg diff-mode autorevert git-rebase-mode thingatpt
git-commit-mode server log-edit ring pcvs-util add-log dired url-http
url-gw url-cache url-auth time-stamp vc-git pp canlock bbdb-message
sendmail flow-fill mm-archive sort gnus-cite ansi-color mail-extr u-appt
appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-bcklg
gnus-async qp gnus-ml spam-gmane dns mm-url edmacro kmacro gnus-topic
nnml nndraft nnmh utf-7 rfc2104 gnutls bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua network-stream
warnings starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-cache gnus-demon nntp gnus-diary nndiary spam-report spam spam-stat
bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig supercite regi
gnus-sync json advice advice-preload gnus-load bbdb-autoloads
magit-autoloads info git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads
finder-inf package cl-macs gv desktop cl cl-lib nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv password-cache url-vars mailcap
wid-edit nnoo nnheader gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils
gnus-setup nxml-psgml-compatibility easy-mmode filladapt time jka-compr
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process w32 multi-tty emacs)