Subject: bug#16773: Gnus reset my IMAP subscription lists

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 18:00:45 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Daniel Colascione <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> After trying GNUS, I noticed that I'd been subscripted to all my IMAP
>> folders in my other MUAs.
>
> I'm not sure I understand.  After reading mail in Gnus, unsubscribed
> folders became subscribed on other MUAs?
>
> If that's the case, I don't know how that's possible.  The folder
> subscription status is stored locally in each MUA, and not on the
> server.

More information was requested a year ago, so I'm closing this bug
report.  Feel free to open if this is still an issue.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no