Subject: Re: Failure in "make install" on MS-Windows

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:42:36 +0100

>> I've just tried to make a full bootstrap + "make install", on
>> MS-Windows and from the current trunk (last time I tried was 13 days
>> ago), and "make install" fails like this:
>
> Why didn't you file a bug report for it?

ISTR some maintainer (Glenn?) saying that people should not file bug
reports about obvious build failures, because they are likely to be
noticed and fixed soon.

>> Commit 116425 is related to "README.W32", so the problem might come from there.
>
> I'm pretty sure that's the problem, yes.
>
> Which directory is current when the "/bin/install ... README.32"
> command is executed?

At that moment, the current directory is that of the current makefile.
 In this case is "/usr/home/dani/emacs/build/nt".

-- 
Dani Moncayo